Malorie Kerouac Photography Reviews

Malorie Kerouac Photography 7
  • Amanda

Amanda Johnston · Getting married on 02/02/2020

Fun and Energetic

My fiancé and I had a blast during Malorie’s engagement session! We hadn’t set a wedding date yet so didn’t hire for our wedding yet... but she was fun to talk to and very sweet/easy going.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Malorie Kerouac Photography's reply:

Ah! this made my day, you are so awesome to write this!! Thank you Amanda!!! The feeling was absolutely mutual! xoxo

Sarah Parker · Married on 01/21/2019

Above and beyond

Malorie is INCREDIBLE. She took the most incredible portraits of me and made me look so good! I can’t thank her enough. Her professionalism and personality made the experience so fun and breezy. She has the most amazing creative eye and is always on top of her game. I would recommend her to everyone I know who wants the most authentic, beautiful experience that is so rare to find these days. I loved the perfect mix of classic and modern. Book Malorie. She’s the best.

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Malorie Kerouac Photography 13
    Malorie Kerouac Photography 14
    Malorie Kerouac Photography 15
    Malorie Kerouac Photography 16
    Malorie Kerouac Photography 17

Malorie Kerouac Photography's reply:

Sarah! Thank you so much for this! This was so nice and I love hearing how you felt about it all. Seriously, means so much to me! So grateful for you! xo
  • Diana

Diana Friedman · Married on 10/27/2018

One of the best choices we made for our wedding!

Malorie is SO talented! Incredibly fun and down to earth, she did a brief engagement shoot with us while we were visiting from out of town and made the whole process so flawless. We have 0 experience modeling and were worried we would come off awkwardly but she walked us through each shot and truly went above and beyond to get a beautiful set of pictures. I would trust her fully and hope to continue having her photograph our special moments (babies, puppies, puppies and babies). Shes an absolutely gem and just a lovely person! I'll be honest, I cried when I saw the final images come in. So beautiful - its a day we will treasure forever.

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Malorie Kerouac Photography 18
    Malorie Kerouac Photography 19
    Malorie Kerouac Photography 20
    Malorie Kerouac Photography 21
    Malorie Kerouac Photography 22

Malorie Kerouac Photography's reply:

Gosh you are so awesome. Your support means so much I wish I could you send you a life time supply of cute clothes and pretty desserts ; )! xoxo