Making Magical Vacations Travel Reviews

4 Reviews for Making Magical Vacations Travel

Making Magical Vacations Travel 1
Making Magical Vacations Travel 2

Chastity · Married on 05/07/2018

I had a trip to Disney b4 n it was horrible. I didn’t know bout eating with the characters or fast pass. Need less to say I wanted to give my boys better so my cousin introduced me to Monica. She asked what my boys were into what the likes characters etc. she met with us n gave us pamphlets. She had everything planned n picked out. We r planning on going again n we r using this group again. We r blessed to have found her. Sorry for the long review. I just can’t say enough. Love Monica. She definitely knows her in n outs bout every park

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Making Magical Vacations Travel 3
    Making Magical Vacations Travel 4

Making Magical Vacations Travel's reply:

Thank You Chastity and the entire family for allowing Making Magical Vacations Travel to help craft and create YOUR "magical" story. In my 30 yrs of being in the travel industry I hate hearing how families and/or couples are spending thousands of dollars and yet are being under served...

I personally know the joys of what a "magical" vacation can do for any family . With the love my family and i have for Disney, no familiy should leave feeling confused or complexed...

Each family and/couple become part of an ever growing family with Making Magical Vacations Travel, again Chastity Thank You for allowing me to use my expertise and knowledge for a well deserved over the top trip that will provide memories that will last a lifetime.... We can't wait to start planning the next!

Rebecca · Married on 11/04/2017

I have planned numerous vacations with making magical vacations travel! Monica goes above and beyond to make sure your vacation is only MAGICAL! She goes to infinity & beyond to make sure everything is Oh Toodles during your vacation time! From setting up dining reservations to our fast passes she has been a help making sure our vacation was not only fun but relaxing and enjoyable! I highly recommend booking with this company!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Making Magical Vacations Travel's reply:

Awe, Thank You Rebecca and Family! As you know my "Element of Fun" is ensuring that my "Disney" families and couples have memories that will last a lifetime! Seeing the my "Disney' kids faces in the countless photos says it all! I truly appreciate the referrals you have sent my way over the years...Making Magic is what I do and can't wait to get ya on your next magical vacation! Much love and blessings to you and the family! ~ Monica

Robin · Married on 01/15/2011

Robin Potter
    · 4 minutes ago
    We are currently planning our DIsney vacation and Monica has been a life saver! She is always available to answer the million questions I have and if she doesn't know the answer (which isn't very often) she finds the answer. The best thing is Monica has helped us make this trip extra special for our whole family by helping us get all of the special activities like Star Wars Tours, MNSSHP, and Universal Studios tickets. She is an awesome asset to any Disney trip!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Making Magical Vacations Travel's reply:

Thank You Robin and family ! Its truly an honor to work you with and so many families who have entrusted my skills and expertise in helping them plan a "magical" moment in their lifetime, especially when it comes to planning a "magical" vacation... Its a tall order to deliver , however as you know with my family what Disney has done and meant to our family, with the countless vacations we as family personally have had, each one of those memories we made are very sacred and treasured...
    You and the family are soon ready to embark on your "magical" journey and knowing how precious time is , you too will have treasured memories that will truly last a lifetime...I can't wait to hear all about it and while you all will be having fun, I'll be getting ready for ya to help plan the next one! Much love and blessings! ~ Monica

Carey · event on: 02/10/2016

Monica is amazing! I was working with another event and still wanted to use Monica to get my kids and I to Disney to be envolved in this large event. Monica worked everything out, did the math and helped us find the better deals and helped us navigate a huge event and meeting up with family that the kids hadn’t seen in a long time, and dining reservations, and everything went smoothly! So glad we stuck with her even when large events came into play!!!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Making Magical Vacations Travel's reply:

Thank You Carey and Family! It was and is always a pleasure in working with you all! I truly appreciate the great review and the privilege in working with you all time and time again, its my honor to serve you and your family and I can wait for the next magical vacation! Please extend my sincere thanks and hugs to the family as well! ~ Monica