36 Reviews for Makeup by Shab Siarezi

Contour Makeup (3)
Fake Lashes (3)
Consultations (2)
36 Makeup by Shab Siarezi Reviews

I had Shab for my wedding makeup. She did me, my mom, and sister. I honestly could not say enough about her and her friend Lauren who did my hair. They were professional, personable, super accommodating, and did an amazing job on top of everything else. She made me look exactly how I imagined I would on my wedding day. Both her and Lauren made the morning of my wedding calming and organized and I feel like I was able to have such an amazing day because it started with them. She is the best, super happy that I went with her on my big day :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My biggest worry the day of my wedding was my severe acne scarring on my face, I have always been self conscious about my face and this was something I didn't have to worry about when Shab did my makeup! She made me feel like a super model yet it looked so natural. She took her time with her work and you could tell. I also had fake eyelashes applied which looked wonderful in my pictures!!! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My cousin left me in charge of planning her wedding, and I booked everything on time except for the makeup (I know right; how do I, a women forget to hire a makeup artist. That should have been the first thing on my list). It was hard finding a makeup artist that was of quality last minute. I was telling a random woman that I met in a boutique about my issue of finding a makeup artist and she referred me to Shab. I contacted Shab and she was more than delighted to help my cousin with a last minute consultation, and on the day of my cousin’s makeup she looked so beautiful and her natural beauty was enhanced on her special day. So thank you very much Shab. We really appreciated it.

Profile Picture User7520387, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I got my makeup done for my wedding a little while ago and was absolutely stunned with Shab's work! She was so sweet and made me look flawless. I am mostly impressed with how natural the look she gave me was but was still glamourous! She boosted my confidence 110%. Shab also took her time and didn't rush the makeup but yet got it done in more then enough time. She is truly a makeup lifesaver. For sure my favorite makeup artist!

Profile Picture Maddie, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was so lucky when I found Shab online, I instantly booked with her and I couldn't be more glad that I did. Having a black tie wedding meant needing glamorous makeup and Shab did just that. She had me feeling stunning in front of my guests. Every girl deserves to feel beautiful on their big day! Shab was very relaxed and dedicated. She was on time and organized through the entire session. Her products were high quality and lasted all day, I was highly impressed. Thank you so much shab for the wonderful work you did!

Profile Picture User7411822, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

So thankful we found Shab! I booked Shab's services after she did my makeup for my friend's wedding, which looked beautiful. She made us all look glam and natural at the same time. Shab was so easy-going and great to work with, I am so happy I booked her for my wedding. I loved my wedding makeup and so did all of my bridesmaids! Thank you Shab!

Profile Picture User5245765, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

I'm so glad I contacted her for makeup! I could not have been more pleased! My makeup was so flawless that I literally did not wash my face that night lol. She applied my lashes flawlessly and made me look 10 years younger. I wish I could take her with me wherever I go, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I never wear a ton of makeup in my daily lives and for my wedding day, I really needed a makeup artist who can give me an elevated and charming appearance without making me appear like someone else. I was also not really familiar with makeup and didn’t really know what looks good on me, so I really just entrusted it on someone else's hands.
Shab Siarezi was the right choice for me as she was super organized and came with a team of makeup artists to pull from when she needed extra assistance on my wedding day. She was also knowledgeable on the makeup she used. She knew how to handle my super sensitive skin and use sweat-proof for my makeup.
The job she did was outstanding: very subtle and soft and the result looked very fancy compared to what I usually wear. I was very lucky to have a makeup artist who is so talented and knowledgeable.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup

Shab is by far the best makeup artist around. No joke. I have had my makeup done by her twice, first was as a bridesmaid in my best friends wedding, she made us all look flawless! It was no doubt when setting up vendors for my wedding that Shab was going to be my makeup artist. She works quickly and efficiently but does an outstanding job. Thank you much Shab!

Profile Picture Cayla, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

There are not enough words to express how wonderful Shab is! From the first day I met her to the day of my wedding everything was just perfect! I literally had no idea what look I wanted for my wedding and Shab made me look absolutely wonderful. She did the makeup for myself, both of my bridesmaids and my mother. I was married in July - on one of the most humid days and in the middle of a thunderstorm! My makeup never moved the entire night - in fact it was hard to get off at the end of the night! I loved everything! If you are looking for a makeup artist that is kind, caring, professional and most importantly skilled - then stop looking.. you found her!

Profile Picture Margaret, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup

Words cannot even explain how perfect Shab made my wedding day. My sister and I had our makeup down together and Shab had us so relaxed throughout the entire service! There was nothing better that feeling drop dead gorgeous while saying my vows, plus it made me a lot less nervous reading my two page long, incredibly cheesy vows when I knew I looked perfect! And the best part was that it was so subtle that no one could tell how much work she had to do to make me look so perfect. MY sister cried like a baby during her maid of honor speach and her makeup didnt even budge. I went to sleep with my makeup still on and in the morning it only needed a few minor touch ups and i was good for the next day as well!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Shab did my wedding in May after having done our makeup for my sister's wedding 2 years before. There were 8 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and me (the bride) who all had to be done before 8am. She brought an assistant with her and the two of them had 11 of us made up PERFECTLY in 3 hours. The day ended up being unseasonably warm and despite the ridiculous amount of sweating we all did (wedding dresses are HOT!), our faces stayed perfect. Midway through the cocktail hour, my fabulously gay assistant grabbed my arm and said "Girl, I don't know what's going on with your face, but it's working for me - you should do this more often" and his boyfriend emphatically agreed. Shab and her team are approved by the gays, and in my opinion, it doesn't get much better than that!

Profile Picture User4898872, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

i am so happy I had Shab do my make-up for my wedding!! She was so sweet and professional, and her work is absolutely AMAZING! My make-up was flawless and stayed perfectly all day without touch-ups! I highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

One word, AMAZING!! I used Shab for my engagement shoot and for my wedding day. Everyone in my bridal party including myself looked elegant and flawless. I couldn't be happier with her work. She is super talented and great personality. She was very responsive whenever I reached out to her. Thank you for all you did :)

Profile Picture Linda , 12/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup

WOW, never disappoints!
My daughter and I have worked with Shab and her exquisite talents for over ten years - from Proms,reunions,formal photos to my daughters wedding.
Shab has consistently been professional, (arranging of schedule, dates, time etc)
Her talent is matched by her ability to listen to what her client envisions, keen eye and application.
On the day of the wedding Shab did the makeup for ages 12 to Grandma, all were age appropriate, mirror friendly and hit the clients comfort level.
Wedding guests went crazy for my daughters "look"
Thank you, Shab for your spot on ability to hit the look for all,
BTW - makeup stands up like magic, 12 plus hours.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup

Shab did the make-up for myself, my three bridesmaids and the two mother's for my fall wedding. Everyone loved the way they turned out and felt very beautiful. Her attention to detail, specifically in the eyes (lashes, shadow, mascara, liner) is impeccable. She also used a foundation that has an airbrush finish and looked flawless for many hours. She was a pleasure to work with and I would happily recommend her to any of my friends and family. I was a very happy bride that felt beautiful after she was done!

Profile Picture Alison, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing! Shab recently did makeup for my wedding and I could not have been happier. She is kind, comforting and professional and simply a pleasure to work with. My makeup looked gorgeous for the entire 12 hour, 90 degree, day as did the makeup of my entire bridal party. Book her now!

Profile Picture User5277940, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I worked with Shab this passed weekend and she did my mother and my makeup for my wedding. Shab was a pleasure to work with and was very responsive when I contacted her. I was able to quickly and easily set up a makeup trial with her to try out the services and was extremely pleased with the outcome. Shab was able to tailor my makeup to my preferences. I do not typically go very heavy on the eye makeup so she used a color palette that accentuated the eyes but was not an over the top smokey eye. Shab was very professional and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to have their makeup done that will make an impact on their big day without being over the top and still looking like your best self.

Profile Picture User4797928, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My friend told me about Shab, and insisted I try her for my wedding day. I went for my trial and loved it! I didn't even go for a trial with any one else! I used Shab for my bridal shower, rehearsal dinner and wedding and will continue to have her do my makeup for every occasion. I can not even describe how amazing my make up was on my wedding day. EVERYONE asked me who did my makeup and told me how beautiful I was. I HIGHLY recommend Shab. She told me a lot about make up and the so-called makeup artist named brands, turns out that stuff is cheap junk that you can have your name put on it for nothing. I won't let anyone else do my makeup again. Shab is professional and personable a true talent and excellent makeup artist!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Great make up artist!! Could no be anymore pleased. I was not sure what kind of bridal make up I was looking for since I normally wear natural plain colors but she suggested a nice smokey touch to my appearance. I was nervous at first since I am so use to my routine but luckily she outdid my expectations and gave me an extra beautiful look on my wedding day!! She uses great products, giving your appearance a more lasting look. One thing I definitely noticed, was my eyeliner was not smudged at the end of the day and I was dancing like crazy for a couple hours!! She also made my middle aged mother and 80 year grandmother glow and look very pretty!! She is completely worth your time and money!! I will always keep her in mind for future recommendations.

Profile Picture User4892360, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was so happy when a friend referred me to Shab Siarezi to have my bridle parties makeup done. My scheduled makeup artist had to cancel 2 weeks before the wedding and I was going crazy. Shab was able to accommodate us with less than 2 weeks notice.
We had 7 girls in the bridle party and what an amazing job Shab did...The whole experience was very professional. I will be highly recommending to others.

Profile Picture Alexis, 2/8/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Shab is the best, she is very creative and talented, she knows exactly how to make you look your best no matter what the occasion A++++

Profile Picture Antonella, 2/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I did several trials with a couple of makeup artists before I found Shab. I liked her work by far the best. She really took the time to understand what I wanted but also was able to help me pick what was right for me. When it came to my actual wedding day she replicated what she had done before perfectly. I loved the job she did! Plus I just really enjoyed working with her. She was a very sweet person.

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/1/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We had 8 girls in our wedding party and what a terrific job she did. Shab was quick and very professional. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to be beautiful.

Profile Picture User4789764, 2+ years ago, 1 Review