Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

26 Reviews for Makeup By Jenny

User Photos
todo alt text
Makeup (1)
25 Makeup By Jenny Reviews

We got married at the end of September this year. It was a pleasure working with Jenny, Jennifer, and Denise. I had my hair and make up trial done 6 months before and was very happy with the results then and on my wedding day. On our wedding day there was an unpredictable cold snap and rain and my hair and makeup looked perfect all night! In some of our photos, it was even lightly misting and everything stayed. I also have Sjogren’s which causes extremely dry eyes and Jenny worked with me to make sure my eyes would be ok. My makeup and hair looked beautiful and natural which was just what I wanted! Thank so much for making our day special!

Profile Picture Jane, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup

Jenny was absolutely amazing! She and her assistant created beautiful make-up styles for everyone in our wedding party! The looks were fantastic in person and on camera and they lasted all day! Thank you so much for helping to make our day beautiful Jenny!!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny is absolutely amazing. Not only is she a fantastic makeup artist, but she is genuinely a great person to work with. I had my makeup done by Jenny during a friends wedding and after looking in the mirror I knew I had to have her do my makeup again for my own wedding. She's creative, fun, and so amazing at what she does. I can't wait until I need makeup done again! Thank you, Jenny!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny did an AMAZING job on my wedding day. My makeup made it through laughs, tears, food, and drink (and it was a long long day, too!). In preparation, my consultation was a really great open discussion where we tried out different looks, practiced my makeup for the day, and talked it all through until I was happy. Day-of she was punctual, professional, and SO TALENTED. On top of that, her prices were very competitive, and worth every penny! Thanks for everything, Jenny! I would do it all again if I could, and I'd bring you on to do it, too!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny and her team did an amazing job! I had used Jenny when I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding and loved how I looked! So I knew she was who I wanted to do my wedding makeup! I feel like I got exactly what I asked for and loved how I looked on my wedding day. I did air brushing and she gave me the natural look I had asked for. Jenny and her team did myself and 6 others. She was professional and managed the time well. All my bridesmaids, mother and mother in law loved how they looked. I couldn't be happier with the service she provided and will/have recommended her to future brides and friends!

Profile Picture Kerry, 6/20/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny did my makeup for prom over 10 years ago, and I still tell people to this day, she is the only one I let do my makeup!! It was an easy decision to have her do my makeup for both myself and my bridal party, and as usual everything was perfect! Everyone's makeup came out beautifully, and having 6 women be completely happy is rare! The makeup lasted all night and (shame on me - after a looong night of partying) I went to bed with it on, and it was still perfect in the morning!! I cannot recommend Jenny enough, she is so talented, as well as being such a nice presence and happy person to be around!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny did my makeup, as well as 6 bridesmaids. She did an incredible job, like others have said, making us look amazing while still like ourselves. Even my pickiest friends were happy and Jenny was patient with some of my last minute changes. Most weddings I've had makeup done for, you have to decide between looking normal in person and looking great in photos, but Jenny walked that line perfectly so that everyone felt beautiful and natural enough the day-of, but also looked absolutely incredible and appropriately done-up in photos. Thank you Jenny!!

Profile Picture User3314029, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

For my outdoor, rustic-style wedding I was looking for someone who could make me and my bridesmaids look our best without making us look like totally different people through overly-heavy, overly-dramatic makeup. I chose Jenny because I could tell from her photos and reviews that she could achieve that natural beauty look I was going for -- and she did not disappoint! When I had my trial with her, my mother-in-law who accompanied me was so impressed by Jenny that she decided to get her makeup professionally done too (which she hadn't originally planned to do) and so did two of my bridesmaids who had also originally planned to do their own makeup! We all realized it was well worth it to have Jenny do her magic on us all! I was especially impressed by how beautiful she made my 70+-year-old mom look, while keeping her makeup subtle enough so that even my dad (who hates makeup!) loved it! Also, Jenny was super-responsive--she would email me back within hours, at all times of day--and really easy to work with including accommodating a tricky schedule with 7 people having to get their hair and makeup done simultaneously on my wedding morning. Jenny and her assistant worked really fast but with great results! I would highly recommend Jenny to anyone who wants a stress-free and beautiful wedding makeup experience.

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny was absolutely amazing!!!! I can't even tell you how many compliments we all got!!! She did suchhh a great job with my makeup in addition to my bridesmaids makeup!! Jenny really listened to what we wanted and worked with each an every one of us to make sure we lovedd the way we looked!!! Thank you thank you thank you again Jenny for such a beautiful job!!

Profile Picture Danielle & Matt, 5/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Words cannot express how grateful we were to have Jenny be a part of our special day.

First, Jenny is extremely talented and everyone in the bridal party raved about her work. She has the ability to bring out your natural beauty, without being overdone. For example, even though I wanted really dramatic eyes, she was able to do it perfectly and I still looked like natural! Even better, the make-up stayed on the entire night.

Second, she was also able to re-create any look we were going for, on all skin types! Between my bridal party and mother, we all had different skin (sensitive, dry, aging, for example), but she was still able to make us all look beautiful.

She also came perfectly prepared, with a ton of make-up options and high-end make-up brands (MAC and Laura Mercier, to name a few) to customize a look for each girl in my bridal party.

Lastly, she was just great to work with! From my first consultation with her, to my trial, to the wedding day, she was responsive, organized and friendly. Throughout the process, I felt like she was more of a friend than a vendor. We had a few issues the day of the wedding and she was just SOO sweet and supportive. She even stayed a little longer until everything was sorted out. I could not have made it through the day without her!

Any bride will be lucky to work with Jenny -- I would HIGHLY recommend her and will absolutely work with her again.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/12/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny is absolutely fantastic! She is a wonderful person as well as an incredible artist. She knows just how to make your makeup look stunning without being over the top.

Profile Picture User2612315, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

What can I say about Jenny? She saved my entire wedding day! I had this terrible allergic reaction to eye drops and an eye infection. My eye was swollen shut the day before my wedding. Jenny had provided me with some tips to get the swelling down - which worked incredibly well. In the morning when I awoke I could manage to see out of my eye, haha, but it was still swollen and very red. I shouldn't have worried for a minute - Jenny worked MAGIC on me. She made me look beautiful! My face looked flawless, particularly as time wore on.

I seriously couldn't have asked for anything more. Not only is she sweet, professional, attentive and responsive, she is SO talented. I'm so happy I had Jenny for my wedding day. If she managed to fix me in the state I was in, imagine what she could do for you!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny was so professional and such a sweet heart. She always got back to my emails immediately and when I wasn't completely satisfied with my first trial, Jenny offered another one within that week. The day of my wedding she was all business and made everyone look like angels! She's the best around no doubt!

Profile Picture User3250118, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny was fast and efficient, and made all my bridal attendants feel like Princesses; and made me truly feel like Queen for the Day! She even stayed to take photographs with the professional photographer!!! Jenny was aware I was an older/second time bride, and applied the make-up with the utmost care...ensuring I looked my personal best. I received many compliments, and looked a decade younger, thanks to Jenny! She also worked extra with my daughter, who has rosacae, and the redness was gone for the day. Many thanks from all of us! Bonnie, Kelly, Cori, Christa, Elayne, and Abbey

Profile Picture Bonnie Ann, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny was wonderful and very accomodating. She was personable and friendly and made me and my wedding party not look exactly the same which I notice a lot with make-up artists. She also doesn't have a heavy hand which I love. I wanted a soft, romantic look and that is what she gave me. I felt stunning. Jenny is great!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/13/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny was wonderful! I contacted her last minute (2 weeks out) to do only my makeup, and she was extremely responsiveness and flexible! At my trial, I felt comfortable and confident in the quality of work Jenny did -- and even when I changed my mind abou the vision of my makeup (on the day of), Jenny did a wonderful job of making me looking exactly how I envisioned. She was even able to squeeze in my sister and mother without any prior warning, and made them feel just as beautiful as me on my wedding day.

I'd recommend Jenny to anyone - professional, friendly, competent and worth every penny.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny was recommended to me by my wedding planner and what a great recommendation it turned out to me! From the beginning Jenny was professional and very personable. At my trial, she tried a few different things and really made sure that I loved everything. She wrote everything down that she did so that on the wedding day she could replicate it exactly. Jenny did the makeup for my mom and girls as well. Everyone looked beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/25/12, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny was great! Everyone loved her work so much that more girls asked to have their makeup done than originally planned, or we had allotted time for, but Jenny handled it all so well! Thanks for making is all feel beautiful!

Profile Picture User3255639, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny does an excellent job at makeup. I worked with her many years ago and had already seen the great work she does on brides or anyone. I knew when it came to my time to be a bride who I was going to use. She makes you look so natural and beautiful. I look at my pictures and I'm amazed how great I looked. All my bridesmaids and my mother in law looked beautiful. Thanks Jenny!!

Profile Picture kate, 6/16/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

All I can say is WOW! Jenny is beyond amazing! She knew exactly what I was looking for and when our special day came she was not just there for myself but for my girls too. I can't tell you how many compliments we all got on our make up. Professional, caring and overall amazing. Hands down Jenny is the best around!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny is amazing. She is fun, personable and a true make-up artist. I would highly recommend her services for your wedding or other special event.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny was great. She knew what I wanted and I looked fabulous on my big day. She and her assistant made everyone look great. She came to the hotel and everyone was ready with plenty of time left over.

Profile Picture Tania, 10/23/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Great makeup Artist!!! My bridesmaids and I each had our makeup done by Jenny. Jenny Knew exactly what I wanted,and made my special day wonderful!! I received so many compliments on my makeup. She was very flexible. I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great makeup artist!!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 5/7/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny was wonderful to work with and an amazing makeup artist. I knew from the trial that she genuinely cared about what my makeup looked like and just wanted me to look like my best self, not a "made up" version of me. She also did my sister, mom and mother-in-law's makeup and everyone was thrilled with the results. I can't say enough about how great she was!

Profile Picture Meghan , 8/16/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We just watched our wedding video again and all of our makeup was so beautiful!!! Thank you for making us all feel so special. Love u

Profile Picture Christine, 9/25/04, 1 Review