Makeup Artist Kay Kremer Reviews

31 | Kansas City, MO

31 Reviews for Makeup Artist Kay Kremer

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2012

I knew Kay was my girl the first time I met her! This special lady's only concern was to give me the wedding day look I had always dreamed of. I had a very specific look I was going for and did not know how to achieve it. She had a lot of wonderful ideas and considered all of them until she knew exactly what I wanted. She was also my sister's make-up artist and did truly stunning job with her eyes. I am so glad I met you Kay Kremer. You are a rare find!

Sent on 01/30/2014

Maxine · Married on 08/28/2010

Kay Kremer did my makeup for my daughter's wedding. She did a wonderful job! I received many compliments. Kay made the day very special. She is a very talented makeup artist.

Sent on 12/15/2013

Kara · Married on 08/28/2010

Kay is great to work with and very talented. She did my makeup for my bachelorette party and my wedding and I got so many compliments. I recommend her to all of my friends that are getting married. She is amazing!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Julie · Married on 05/01/2010

Kay is a joy to work with! I used Kay for my bridal makeup a few years back and can't say enough great things about her. She really listens to what you want and accentuates your best features. Her charisma and style really shine through in her makeup artistry. I highly recommend Kay!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Stephanie · Married on 04/12/2008

Kay was so great to work with. She made me look amazing and feel sooo beautiful on my wedding day. She is so nice, down to earth, listens to you and creates the look you want, very professional , and truly loves to make you look and feel beautiful. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/15/2013

Kay is very talented and a professional at her job. She knows how to make anyone look beautiful.

Sent on 12/12/2013