30 Reviews for Makeup Artist Kay Kremer

Makeup (2)
Fake Lashes (2)
Consultations (1)
24 Makeup Artist Kay Kremer Reviews

Kay was amazing! I wear very minimal makeup and had asked her to keep my look more natural. She did a great job of doing this! Also, during our makeup trial, Kay trialed different foundations to see what would work best with my skin type. Although it took about two hours due to trial and error, it was well worth it on the wedding day!

Profile Picture User7119159, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kay made me feel extremely special on my big day...without making me feel 'fake'. I couldn't have asked for anything else...she over delivered!!

Profile Picture User6514662, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Fake Lashes

I loved working with Kay! She did great makeup-- fresh and natural but enough to make me and my bridal party amazing. I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Melanie, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kay was great to work with! If you want someone who knows the latest trends and can make you look amazing without YOU having to think about it, Kay is perfect! I didn't need anything else to stress about so I let her run with what she thought would look best on me and my girl's skin tones. Everyone's makeup was soft but glamorous! I couldn't of been happier and would recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture Whitney, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kay did the make-up for my wedding day in May 2016 and she was a pleasure to work with. I LOVED the way she did my make-up and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a make-up artist.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes

Kay was professional from the first emails we exchanged to the day of the wedding. It was such a great experience working with her. She arrived for our trial completely ready, took a great amount of time talking with me and discussing how I wanted to look on my wedding day. The day of the wedding was perfect and I got so many compliments on how my make up looked and I felt beautiful. The make up lasted the entire night without a problem. I would recommend her to anyone looking!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/2/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kay was fantastic to work with. She was one of the most responsive and organized "vendors" I had worked with during my whole wedding, which is very important in organizing wedding.

Her work though, was the best part. She did makeup for 6 total people including myself and everyone looked natural and a more glamourized version of themselves. She was also very reasonable compared to everyone i had talked with and you are getting a steal for the quality of work she does.

I felt so great for my wedding day and I know that Kay was a huge part of that. Thank you for everything! :)

Profile Picture Lacey, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kay is the best Make-up artist! She was fantastic....I cannot describe how beautiful she did both mine and my bridal party's makeup. It was so wonderful not having to stress over my make-up, I knew that Kay would do the best job...and she did! She captured my look and I felt like the most beautiful bride! Kay took the time to meet with me before my big day to figure out how I would like my make-up. She is so talented and knew how to highlight my best features. The day of my wedding she was super organized and arrived early to get everything set up. She kept everyone on schedule and was flexible when a few more girls wanted to get theirs done too. You will truly love Kay and her make-up skills!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kay was wonderful to work with! We did a trial at her house a month or two before the wedding so she could get an idea of what I was looking for. I don't wear a lot of makeup normally so wanted a very natural look. On the day of the wedding she came to the venue and I was actually running a little late but she didn't seem to mind. She even did a little makeup for my adorable flower girl while she waited. I thought that was very sweet. When doing my makeup she remembered what I had said I did/didn't like in the past and the results were great! Overall, Kay was very professional, got her work done quickly, and I looked amazing for my wedding.

Profile Picture Alice, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kate was so great to work with! She set my mind at ease at my trial and was so knowledgable and fun to be around. I felt like I knew her for years! So when the big day arrived I knew I had nothing to worry about! She made me look exactly how I wanted on my big day and all of my girls and family loved their makeup as well!! I will recommend her any day!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Disclaimer: Kay is one of my favorite people in the world, but that makes no difference in the service she provided to myself, my mother, aunt, and bridesmaid for my recent wedding. I have been fortunate to have my make up done by Kay a few times, each time it is flawless and does what make is supposed to, make you a better version of your self. Everyone was truly amazed at how natural but polished I looked on the big day. (Even my Husband, who is not a fan of makeup, was blown away!) And with Kay's flexibility, I was able to treat my mom and aunt to the same pampering that I received. I know it helped make the day even more special for them. Knowing Kay, I was knew that she was not only talented but she used only the highest quality products. It was a long day (almost 12 hours!) and my makeup still looked as fresh and perfect as it did when I first got out of her chair! Thank you Kay so much for everything that you have done and for being part of such a special day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kay was excellent to work with for our wedding. She made herself available and flexible with location. She was also patient considering there were two brides and bridesmaids. She also has an amazing personality and kept calm while providing her flawless, artistic skills.

Profile Picture Bridget, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kay did an amazing job!! She was very easy to work with and her work was incredible. Everyone in my bridal party looked gorgeous- enhanced beauty without looking too "made-up." My bridal makeup was stunning and I have never felt more beautiful! I highly, highly recommend Kay!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 7/12/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kay was SUCH a joy to work with! She was super responsive with all e-mails which was HUGE for me since I was planning my wedding from out-of-state. I had done a trial with another make-up artist who CLAIMED to understand what I wanted but didn't do a good job AT ALL so I was already weary. Kay was awesome from the get-go. She looked over my Pinterest pages, gave suggestions and really put my mind at ease at the make-up trial. On the wedding day, she did my make-up and the whole bridal party's... she was funny, relaxed and above all she did a GREAT job (getting each person's requests down pat!). My outdoor wedding had to be moved indoors so I was not exactly relaxed, but she was so sweet and talked me down from a potential freak out :) Best part?! I looked my best thanks to her and the make-up stayed put all evening! I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for talent, professionalism and an easy personality.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Dana, 6/7/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

What can I say about Kay.....Thank you for making me feel like a beautiful bride. My make up was exactly what I had envisioned. All of my bridesmaids, looked amazing. Very natural, which is what they all wanted. None of them felt that they were "over made up" . Kay is extremely easy and fun to work with.

Profile Picture Kynda, 4/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

She was wonderful. She is such a great person and not only great at doing make up...you can tell she loves her job. Very talented.

Profile Picture ashlee, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

As the mother of the bride, and yes we want to look dazzeling also, I was overwhelmed with the look Kay created. I'm 58 and not a total eye sore but was so pleased, I kept saying "I didn't think I could look that pretty."

Oh and the bride was was beyond belief!!!!

I still seek Kay out for make-up tips.

Profile Picture Mary Alice, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kay did a wonderful job doing my makeup for my wedding! A couple weeks before the wedding she came over for a consultation and allowed me to show her pictures and was able to give me the same look. Afterwards I decided I wanted a more natural look and she was able to give me the look I wanted based off our conversation weeks ago. Kay was very professional, both times she showed up 15 minutes early to set up in order to get people ready on time. Everyone in my wedding party looked wonderful, and even one of my attendants had Kay do her makeup for her engagement photos!

Profile Picture Bridgette, 4/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I knew Kay was my girl the first time I met her! This special lady's only concern was to give me the wedding day look I had always dreamed of. I had a very specific look I was going for and did not know how to achieve it. She had a lot of wonderful ideas and considered all of them until she knew exactly what I wanted. She was also my sister's make-up artist and did truly stunning job with her eyes. I am so glad I met you Kay Kremer. You are a rare find!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kay Kremer did my makeup for my daughter's wedding. She did a wonderful job! I received many compliments. Kay made the day very special. She is a very talented makeup artist.

Profile Picture Maxine, 8/28/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kay is great to work with and very talented. She did my makeup for my bachelorette party and my wedding and I got so many compliments. I recommend her to all of my friends that are getting married. She is amazing!

Profile Picture Kara, 8/28/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kay is a joy to work with! I used Kay for my bridal makeup a few years back and can't say enough great things about her. She really listens to what you want and accentuates your best features. Her charisma and style really shine through in her makeup artistry. I highly recommend Kay!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/1/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kay was so great to work with. She made me look amazing and feel sooo beautiful on my wedding day. She is so nice, down to earth, listens to you and creates the look you want, very professional , and truly loves to make you look and feel beautiful. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/12/08, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kay is very talented and a professional at her job. She knows how to make anyone look beautiful.

Profile Picture User3730594, 2+ years ago, 1 Review