Make Your Day/ Tracy Gilland Reviews

New Kent, VA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

• User2138976 2+ years ago
    Tracy did my makeup and my bridesmaids for my wedding at the Vintager Inn and it was stunning. She was so professional yet personable. Her equipment and makeup is high quality. She really listened to each person and what they wanted to make them feel beautiful. As the bride she made me feel stunning without being overdone. She also stayed on site to do touchups as it was raining.
    Aida Married on 02/14/2015
    Tracy is the most experienced person I have ever met when it comes to weddings, beauty and overall professionalism. I completely recommend her for all wedding essentials! I will make sure to refer all family and friends to her due to the fact that I was completely satisfied with every input and decision she put into the wedding preparations. I love her! The sweetest lady around :)
    Lindsey Married on 06/06/2010
    Tracy provided makeup for my entire bridal party and I. We all looked beautiful. She really complimented each of us with the right shades and colors. I felt like a princess. I especially love the attention she gave my mother on her makeup. I know that it helped relieve stress for her and made me very happy.
    Justine Married on 11/24/2012
    Tracy did my makeup for my wedding and all my wedding party of 12. She is the most talented and professional artist I have ever worked with. I consulted with other locals and only found Tracy to be the most honest and talented in her field! She is dedicated and passionate and has the experience that I trust. Her prices are so worth it and her team of assistance were as professional as well.