Make-Up by Marisela Alvarez @ Cut Reviews

9 | San Diego, CA

9 Reviews for Make-Up by Marisela Alvarez @ Cut

Janet · Married on 12/01/2012

Marisela's palate selection was perfect. My skin felt great. Air brushing is the way to go. My skin positively glowed. I am not particularly comfortable with having make up done but Marisela was wonderful to work with. I won't hesitate to use her again.

Sent on 12/05/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2012

When I was deciding on hair and makeup for my wedding, my first and only choice was Cut Salon. I have been going there for years and was so excited for Marisela to do my make up for the big day. I normally do not wear a lot of make up and was really concerned with how my make up would like that day. I wanted to look natural but still stand out as the bride. Marisela really listened to what I wanted and the look I was going for. My make up turned out AMAZING and looked fantastic in the photographs! Marisela is really talented!!!!! My make up looked fresh and stayed from the morning until the end of the reception that night. I definitely would recommend her services!!! She is just fantastic!!!

Sent on 12/14/2012

Angie · event on: 10/18/2012

Marisela was completely accommodating of my strange and frantic schedule for a 4 day event that I needed her for make-up 3 of those days! She was always ready for me, I just had to slide into her chair and we were off. She was fast and efficient, changing the intensity of my look to be appropriate for that particular days event. She was sweet and generous with her time and interest in what I did and the finished product was overwhelmingly perfect! It was me in there but a younger, fresher looking and prettier me! I can't wait for the next excuse I have to schedule another make-up session with her! Marisela is the BEST!

Sent on 03/22/2013

Denise · Married on 08/12/2012

Marisela did my makeup for my son's wedding and the outcome was exactly what I wanted. It was natural looking and held up well for over 12 hours on one of the hottest days of the year. She was sensitive to my needs, the condition and age of my skin, and to my schedule that day. She came to my house and was so easy and fun to be with on a special occasion. She is a truly skilled professional and I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/31/2012

Marisela is amazing! She has a huge makeup kit including airbrush and great quality false lashes. She did such a great job! I looked great and the pictures, and the makeup lasted through a hot humid day. She is really sweet, and was on time. She is easy to get a hold of and made my day stress free and perfect! If I was a celebrity, I would want to book her for every event. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 10/02/2011

Marisela and her husband opened their salon on a Sunday just for me and my wedding party. Marisela gave my Mom a natural look, glammed up my sister, and gave me a gorgeous look right in between the two. Marisela is a skilled makeup artist and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist for a wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2011

Marisela did my airbrush makeup last year for a wedding. I had never had anything like this done before. The airbrush make up felt light, but with great quality and coverage; and the process was actually very fun! Thank you!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Magaly · Married on 03/04/2011

Maricela Alvarez was amazing! She listened to what I wanted and made recommendation that fit me. The makeup lasted for my entire event. I loved the look and got many compliments. I would highly recomend her to anyone who wants to look great!

Sent on 11/04/2012

emily · event on: 08/18/2012

Marisela thank you for making me look and feel beautifull the day of my sisters wedding. You came highly recommended and I was pleasantly surprised. My skin looked amazing, my face was flawless. I cant wait to be pampered like this very soon. You are a hidden gem and hope to see you soon. Thank you Em

Sent on 11/02/2012