Majestic Vibes DJ Entertainment Services Reviews

5 | Anaheim, CA

5 Reviews for Majestic Vibes DJ Entertainment Services

Sonia · Married on 02/23/2018

From the first contact made I was impressed with their customer service and prompt responses. I had many questions and they were very accommodating, my husband and I knew the moment we met Dj Mike and his wife Niki they were the ones we needed for wedding! I have received many compliments and requests for their information! Very professional and personable couple! I would use them again and again, they kept my reception alive with dancing!!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Emilie · Married on 07/30/2017

I could not have asked for a better DJ! Majestic Vibes came through for us at a very late notice and worked hard to make sure that everything was perfect on our wedding day. They played all the music that we requested and read our crowd so well! My husband and I didn't think we would dance much at all at our reception but DJ Mike played such amazing music that we both danced ALL night!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Thomasina · Married on 06/10/2017

I do not believe a word has been created to sufficiently or adequately express our complete satisfaction with the service, quality, and professionalism exhibited by DJ Mike and his wonderful wife. The level of communication and responsiveness were second to none. With every change, they were right there and never missed a beat. Our wedding and reception would not, could not have been as fabulous as it was without their great service. Do yourself a favor and book them today!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Sheila · Married on 05/27/2017

Mike, Nikki, and Mylo were an amazing team! My husband and I had no idea what we were doing when it came to planning our wedding, and they helped us through every step, and really made the entire event come together! Very patient, friendly, professional, and all together awesome as a team! The special effects, and lively atmosphere couldn't have been better! Thank you, Majestic Vibes!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Beverly · Married on 02/14/2016

Great DJ's. Everything ran so smoothly for my daughters surprise anniversary party. They covered coordinating issues, lighting, special effects. DJ Mike & Donnie worked well with the other vendors. Will definitely book again!

Sent on 10/24/2016