Majestic Garden Hotel Reviews

33 | Anaheim, CA

33 Reviews for Majestic Garden Hotel

Lucero Chavez · Married on 11/23/2019

Hidden gem in Anaheim

We found The Majestic at a bridal expo in Brea in early 2019 and planned a November 2019 wedding. Our contact there and throughout the process was Kimberly Cords and she was amazing! November is off season for most wedding venues so we were able to get a good deal to have both our wedding ceremony and reception there (cocktail hour and party). Kimberly recommended vendors when we asked and was not pushy at all. We LOVED all the vendors she suggested and went with BYC photography, a company that has done a lot of events at The Majestic. We also went with XL entertainment for draping, up lighting and chivari chairs. The made a huge difference in the ballroom and it was minimal stress.

We had a food tasting and the options were great, wedding food isn’t generally memorable but our guests were pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food (we had a chicken and beef option, the beef was a super tender short ribs dish). I absolutely love this venue and would recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful outdoor ceremony space and a traditional ballroom for the party. We had 250 guests so needed a big space.

The venue is easy to work with, has great recommendations for additional vendors, and gave me my dream wedding. Fireworks from Disneyland were an added bonus.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Linda Berezny · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent planning with Kimberly Cords.

Everything was so easy and the staff were all so helpful that we felt pampered. The hotel is lovely and food is excellent. Even for nearly 100 guests nothing was over cooked- it was perfect. We couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Cora

Cora Berezny · Married on 10/12/2019

Cora & Michaels wedding 10.12.19

I just want to take a second to tell everyone about this venue. Hands down one of the best choices I could have made for our wedding day. Everything absolutely went off without a hitch. We chose the majestic package (largest package) for our big day. The food was impeccable we had filet mignon and pan sear halibut for our dinner options, those options alone we're really choices. Our apps consisted of a cheese display, bacon wrapped scallops, mini beef Wellington, and bruschetta. (seriously you will not get the" it's was wedding food" response from your guests.) Any additional need we had Kimberly was more than accomidating and made the evening flow perfectly. From the bridal suite, to setting up and breaking down reception. Moving guests, etc. It was flawless. Ladies if you are looking for a nice classy wedding with a bit of fairytale magic this is your place. Ps. With Disneyland across the st, the fireworks are a perfect addition to your magical evening. Thank you Kim and majestic gardens team you have given me memories of and for a life time.

Sent on 12/06/2019

Nicky Leon · Married on 09/07/2019

Kimberly Cords

The Majestic Hotel and Kimberly Cords were excellent in marking my daughters Sweet 16 a Magical experience. The room was a great size and accommodated all our needs. The food was simply amazing! The help we received from planning to the day of our event was outstanding!
    A life long memory and experience we will treasure forever!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Michelle Lobban · Married on 10/13/2018

My Daughter’s Wedding

My daughter could not have been any happier with her experience. There was some rain that added unneeded stress to the day, but there was a backup plan in place for us. She ultimately got her outside garden wedding and the setting was beautiful. The “get ready” rooms for the bridal party are nice and strategically placed for where the bride and groom each need to be to make their entrance to start the wedding. The banquet hall was also beautiful and we had ample early access to prepare added decorations. The food was delicious! I heard many complimentary comments from guests who were not expecting such tasty food. The staff were all friendly and helpful. My daughter told me she got exactly the wedding she wanted and I want to thank the staff, most especially Kimberly, Donna and Pastor. The room they stayed in was also wonderful. A great spot to begin life as a married couple.
    There were only two selections for role in the wedding. Mine was actually Mother of the Bride.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Breanna Castillo · Married on 10/13/2018

Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel

Amazing and beautiful location! Staff was wonderful, especially the venue coordinator Kimberly! My wedding was absolutely perfect in every way and I would highly reccomend this venue to any bride who wants to feel like a princes on her wedding day :)

Sent on 10/26/2018

Crystal · Married on 09/22/2018

I saw this venue on a Facebook Ad and I fell in love with the hotel’s exterior and interior. I felt like I was a princess in a castle. At this venue, there are varying packages. Everything from wedding ceremony and reception set up, to the cake and dinner service, the hotel provides so the stress of renting all those things from an outside vendor don’t fall on the wedding party. Kim, the catering manager was a pleasure to have met and to have handled our event. From the initial messages to the day of the event, she was so helpful and professional. She made sure that our special day was spectacular, handling all the small details so my husband and I could focus on the wedding. Pastor who was in charge of the reception made sure that everyone was fed as well as making sure that the bride and groom didn’t want for anything during our party. I can’t recommend this venue enough, it truly was a “majestic” experience!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Tracy · Married on 09/08/2018

This place is amazing. Kimberly and the entire staff at the Majestic Hotel were so wonderful throughout our entire day. The ladies at the front desk were amazing...the food was amazing...the servers were amazing...the cleaning ladies were amazing and most of all Kimberly was truly amazing. We met her in January 2016 at a bridal show and from that day until my daughter's wedding day she kept in contact with us and offered her support. The day of the wedding she really went way beyond of what we expected. Kimberly is such a kind, patient and supportive person that every bride needs to have her by their side on the wedding day. I can not thank you enough Kimberly for helping in giving my daughter her dream come true wedding. We will never forget your kindness and most of all you support. You are truly an AMAZING person.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/07/2018

When searching for a Venue for my daughter's wedding, we visited with Kimberly at the Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel in Anaheim. She clearly was experienced and knew everything about the venue and how things work. She was also enthusiastic and seemed genuinely interested in our ideas and thoughts about the wedding. Which is more than I can say about many other venues that we visited. The Majestic has a selection of wedding packages - all reasonably priced, but not one of them fit our plans exactly. Kimberly was very accommodating and substituted items from other packages to create our perfect plan. She kept in touch throughout the entire process and was always helpful with tips and tricks for the big day. She also recommended several vendors - the DJ, Victor from Visions entertainment was one of her referrals and he was amazing! She listened and knew what we were looking for and referred exactly the right DJ for Music and Lighting. The Wedding Day was fantastic, the hotel service, food, accommodations and parking were better than we could have hoped for. Everyone was helpful, kind and courteous. My Daughter and her new husband had the time of their life and the Majestic helped accomplish that at an affordable price! Thank you Kimberly for making this journey so smooth and fun for all of us! You were truly Awesome!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Sashamarie · Married on 05/26/2018

This location was beyond beautiful! i am SO GLAD we chose the majestic for our wedding venue! Kim Cords was the BEST!! she always answered all of our questions and was there every step of the way! Her entire staff really did an amazing job making sure us and our guests were comfortable and having a good time. The food was sooooooo good! ALL our guests could not stop talking about how good the food was!! the ceremony location was beautiful the pictures they have online do not do justice. The Disneyland fireworks were a HUGE hit and awesome for pictures! Thank you so much Kim and the majestic for everything we couldn't be happier!!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Tricia · Married on 05/05/2018

A beautiful venue, delicious food and an excellent staff. The Catering Manager was professional, kind and offered very experienced guidance. It was everything we imagined and more. A wonderful day!

Sent on 05/11/2018
  • Z

Zeela · Married on 03/31/2018

Majestic is the right word when describing this venue for our wedding, with all the majesty of the garden ceremony to the wedding reception in the Kensington Ballroom, this place went above and beyond our expectations! A majestic thanks goes to Kimberly Cords and her team for venue that was transformed to a majestic beauty for our wedding on March 31, 2018. We were beyond impressed by the quality and price, worth every penny and well within our budget. The garden has a beautiful gazebo, bridge over a koi pond, and Tudor style buildings that encase the garden with a majestic backdrop with excellent acoustics. The food was excellent, the prime rib and filet of beef with prawns were delicious, worth every bite! So if you want a wedding full of majesty and romance, then book your wedding and reception at the Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel and ask for Kim, she will make your wedding dream come true!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Natasha · Married on 11/18/2017

This venue gets a five out of five on everything. There are not enough words I can say from start to finish how beautiful everything was..the event planner herself Kimberly made everything so fun and easy for me and worked her little butt off to make our wedding day everything I could have asked it to be and more. Such an amazing venue..the hotel is truly spectacular and I knew from the first time I stayed there that is where my wedding would be. This hotel is absolutely a dream come true and the perfect place to say your I DO'S!!!!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Cesar · Married on 06/24/2017

Majestic garden hotel is absolutely magical. Working with kimberly was a blast!! She is very professional and made our experience very easy! I would highly recommend having your wedding or any type of event here! The staff was amazing and took care of everything for us. Thank you! :D

Sent on 07/03/2017

Colleen · Married on 05/20/2017

Kimberly was both professional and courteous. She goes out of her way to make the whole experience personal and basically "a dream come true". The staff on the day of the wedding were fantastic. It was a beautiful and memorable experience for our daughter and son-in-law!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Estelle · Married on 04/21/2017

Words can't even describe how amazing this venue is. The wedding coordinator Kimberly was amazing from our first phone call down to the last minute. From the moment we walked in we knew this would be our reception venue. Kimberly always took the time to answer all of my questions in a timely manner. We went with the majestic package and was so pleased by the quality and service of this package. The ballroom was the perfect size for our 135 guests. The cocktail hour was beautiful and the patio with the fountain made the perfect backdrop to set the mood to start the evening. Our guests are still raving about the amazing food. Everyone was in awe by the view of the fireworks in front of the hotel. If you are looking for a venue in Anaheim that offers both a great value, amazing staff, and a perfect backdrop for you event, this is the place! Can't wait to go back and celebrate our one year wedding anniversary.

Sent on 06/29/2017
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 08/06/2016

I have nothing but amazing things to say about the Majestic Garden Hotel. Every staff member that we met were very friendly, but no one compares to the AMAZING Kimberly. I could not have asked for a better person to work with. She was very responsive and flexible. Kim is really there for you and wants your wedding to be great. I would definitely would recommend the Majestic Garden Hotel for any event that you have.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Sheron · Married on 07/11/2015

The Majestic Castle Hotel itself is a beautiful venue with a fire place and large fish tanks and a game room inside, newly remodeled rooms with new carpeting and quaint gardens and a Gazebo, fountains in their Bistro patio and coy pond with bridge outside, all theses made for great photo memories. Many thank-you's not only to Kimberly the Senior Catering Manager, for her kindness and generosity but to the Chef, the event overseer Pastore and the entire staff for making this a delightful and memorable experience. The Filet Mignon dinner was superb, on time and tasty with a great presentation, guests mentioned that it could be cut with a fork! We just want to say "Thank you for promptly handling any concerns and your attention to detail was fabulous and the service was great"! From the initial planning and food tasting we felt like royalty. Many times promises dwindle after the point of sale, but not theirs. From the beginning of the process of finding a wedding venue, all the way through to the actual event our confidence kept growing in their abilities to make our daughter and son in law's dreams come to reality. The bride and groom have thanked us repeatedly and therefor, we gladly pass our gratefulness down to them, the Majestic Garden Hotel does not disappoint and is highly recommended for anyone's future event!
    Kimberly Senior Catering Manager

Sent on 07/16/2015

Lisa · Married on 06/29/2014

Having my wedding at the Sheraton Anaheim was both wonderful and a dream come true! The staff is very friendly to work with, and the venue itself is very beautiful. When you visit, the venue takes you into an english cottage setting. Something that fits what you would see in a disney movie! I loved having my ceremony in the courtyard and loved having the cute regent room for my reception. And I enjoyed every moment working with Kimberly and Debbie. They were quick to respond, accommodating, pleasant, and very flexible to work with! :)

Sent on 07/12/2014

Albert · Married on 06/29/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better place to have a wedding, the staff, the beauty of the venue, the food, it was all on point! Kimberly was exceptionally helpful throughout the planning, and was always there whether over the phone, or when we showed up there in person. The gazebo you get married at is in a beautiful courtyard, and the reception room we used on the first floor is just stunning. Add on catering from the Sheraton, whose food was amazing to say the least, and a free honeymoon suite for the night, and another free night on your first anniversary, and the Anaheim Sheraton is everything you want and more. A place for those who want a true storybook wedding in an English cottage setting. Also, you get to take pictures with and watch the fireworks from Disneyland!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/21/2014

I couldn't have been happier with the service and help I got from Kimberly and everyone at the Sheraton.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Elaine · Married on 04/05/2014

I loved having my wedding at Anaheim Sheraton! Kimberly Cords was awesome being the wedding coordinator. She was very professional and flexible to our requests and needs. I felt very supported throughout the whole process. She was always immediately responsive to help me and did all that she could to make my special day special. The staff was also very friendly and made you feel welcome. I would definitely recommend having wedding/ events at Anaheim Sheraton. The night was beautiful and went exactly as I had hoped. The staff was also good at dealing with unexpected events and dealt with them quickly. Love this place and the staff!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Sara · Married on 01/04/2014

Hi Kimberly!!!!!

I just wanted to take the time to say thank you for everything that you and the staff at the Sheraton Hotel did for our wedding. It was absolutely PERFECT!! We did not have one complaint and that was just the most special day for Justin and I. Seriously, thank you so much Kimberly for being there for us and for helping us along the way. Justin and I truly appreciate you!

Hope to see you soon!

xoxoxo

Sent on 01/17/2014

Tanya · Married on 10/05/2013

Kimberly, the event coordinator, is the sweetest person you'll ever meet. She was so great in helping our special day come out perfect. The staff was amazing. The hotel is so beautiful. All my guests were very impressed. And I can't say enough about the ceremony site. I highly recommend this hotel for your ceremony and reception.

Sent on 12/18/2013

Lady · Married on 09/21/2013

Throughout the preparation and after the event, everything went smooth, thanks to Kim ,our coordinator. She was able to accommodate us from our requests. :)

Sent on 10/09/2013