Maite Photography Reviews

Maite Photography 5
Maite Photography 6
Maite Photography 7

Karolina · Married on 11/16/2014

Maite was a dream to work with! So kind, pleasant, and professional. My husband and I were nervous first going into finding a photographer (neither of us had ever worked with one before) but Maite made everything so easy for us! Her work speaks for itself; some of the most beautiful portrait photography we've seen! Maite was able to work closely with us to provide us with just the experience/ photos we were looking for. We couldn't be more happy with choosing her to capture our special day!

Sent on 11/24/2014

John · Married on 10/25/2014

Maite's photography is simply stunning and she is a great professional to work with. She has her own unique touch to her photographs. I worked with Maite on Mark & Stephanie's Wedding on 10/25/2014 @ ASU Kerr Center in Scottsdale. Maite called me a month in advance to go over the timeline of events along with email follow ups leading up to the wedding day. The wedding was a huge success with her help. I look forward to working with her again in the future. Thanks again. Johnny

Sent on 10/27/2014

Robynn · Married on 10/25/2014

Loved working with Maite! Our family has used her in the past and will continue to use her services.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Evette · Married on 10/18/2014

It was a pleasure to work with Maite on both our engagement pictures and destination wedding. We could not be more please with how both have turned out... it's so fun to look back and re-live everything all over again. She was professional, patient, fun, creative, energetic and a pleasure to be around. Any and all emails, calls, questions were always answered in a timely manner. The guests from our wedding loved the photographer because it felt like she was part of the party vs someone who was working. Her work is amazing and speaks for itself. We hope to use her in the future for family ;) photos.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Clarissa · Married on 08/09/2014

Maite was very friendly and made everything very easy for us. Her prices were very affordable. She took time to make sure everything was exactly what we wanted. The pictures turned out amazing and she captured every aspect of our wedding perfectly. We will definitely use her again for our family photos in the future!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/10/2014

Maite is a sophisticated and experienced photographer. Her skills for bringing out the artistic beauty in others are complimented by the beauty of her personality. Even though my husband and I were exhausted the day of our event, Maite made us calm and glowing for the photos!

My concerns going into the event were to capture the people who matter most to me and my husband, without invasive tactics. Maite was completely tactful in her approach to 3 hours of photographing our loved ones. Her pictures of our children were incredibly beautiful too.

Maite truly takes the time to deliver a timeless, valuable product. Her services are priced just right and she really makes herself available by email or phone for any questions. She was also respectful of our social media preferences. She is a classy artist with a real flair for her work.

We recommend Maite Photography for any family event, in a heartbeat!

Sarah & Alex

Sent on 12/19/2014

Shannon · Married on 03/21/2014

This review is long overdue! My husband and I are from Omaha, NE and we got married last March in Scottsdale, AZ. Living so far away from our wedding destination and knowing no one in the area I was very hesitant to even hire a wedding photographer and spend money on a photographer I knew nothing about. However, the thought of not having professional caliber pictures of our special day just wasn't an option. I started doing some research online and through a recommendation and another recommendation I got to Maite. We instantly connected over email and then she was the only photographer that asked to Skype so we could meet each other and get our questions answered face to face! Prior to talking I had reviewed her website and her picture gallery! I was blown away by her pictures but nothing compares to how blown away we were after our meeting over Skype! I knew instantly she was the perfect photographer for us! Maite was extremely professional, friendly, organized, caring, interested in our input and ideas, and truly excited to work with us and capture our special day! After our hour long Skype chat, my husband and I knew without a doubt that she was the perfect photographer for us! Her packages are extremely affordable and reasonable for everything you get and the quality of her work. We were blown away with the final product of our pictures and have gotten the most amazing compliments from friends and family! Even though we are far away and don't live in the same state my husband and I will be using Maite for all our future photography needs and we will travel to our home away from home in Arizona just to be able to use our favorite photographer and see someone we now consider a good friend!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Kacy · Married on 05/18/2013

YOU ARE CRAZY IF YOU DON'T HIRE HER!!! Maite is absolutely wonderful!!!! She was responsive, flexible and provided clear communication. She gave great direction to us during our shoot as I am always worried that I look awkward or have something crazy going on with my hair she made sure that didn't happen. My husband was not excited about taking pictures (as im sure most men arent) but once we got there Maite really made us feel comfortable and my husband actually really enjoyed it (and love the pictures). I have used her on several occasions, the first was my wedding and the second was for holiday pictures and one thing is for sure....she doesn't disappoint! We loved our pictures and she is worth every penny! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! She has a great talent and is a dream to work with!

Sent on 11/30/2016
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 02/16/2019

Vibrant and beautiful photos!!!

The wait for our engagement session gallery and the wedding photo gallery was hard for me (I'm antsy and anxious), but the wait was SO worth it! Every photo was beyond beautiful and we got so many pictures from each session/day! More than enough to hang in our home and share with family! Highly recommend Maite for your wedding, engagement, maternity, ANY session you need! She was professional and flexible with our many unfortunate changes in the wedding planning process and truly went above and beyond to make sure our needs were met.

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Maite Photography 8
    Maite Photography 9
    Maite Photography 10

Jillian · Married on 05/09/2015

I absolutely love my wedding photos from Maite! She really listens and gives great ideas! She made my venue look 10x better in the pictures than it did in person. I really wanted to capture the nature aspect in my photos and she went above and beyond.
    I also used Maite for my Christmas family photos this year and she was so accommodating. The pictures turned out amazing! I love the bright colors she captures in her photos. I would highly recommend using Maite for all your photography needs! Her photos are already amazing, but every new wedding/photo shoot I see from her just gets better and better. She is amazing!

Sent on 12/13/2016

My husband and I knew immediately upon meeting Maite that she was the perfect fit for our wedding day. We decided to book Maite for a full 12 hours. She was wonderful every step of the way. She helped us structure our whole day and gave us helpful tips along the way. She even put up with being outside all day in the Arizona heat to capture our day. Although it took some time to get our photos (over 2,000 of them), we were pleased with the end results. Maite's friendly spirit was a true joy when dealing with all the chaos of planning a wedding. And our family was absolutely thrilled with the photos we ended up with. I would recommend Maite to anyone looking for a genuine and talented photographer.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/25/2014

Maite did our engagement and wedding photos for our wedding in October. She began the planning process with us very early on which helped ease my mind as our big day got closer. She was extremely helpful, kind, flexible and full of creative ideas. She even went as far as to contact other venders about our wedding timeline. Our photos are absolutely stunning and captured each moment of the day perfectly. I would highly recommend Maite to anyone for their wedding day!

Sent on 01/19/2015