Maine Event Design & Decor Reviews

98 Reviews for Maine Event Design & Decor

• Kristel

Kristel Fillmore · Married on 09/19/2020

Enchanted Lights

Our wedding looked liked something out of an enchanted forest thanks to Robyn and her team. Our lights were beautiful and Robyn was helpful especially when we changed from an inside to outside location.

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Futuremrsconroy

Kristin Hawthorne · Married on 11/16/2019

The drapery was magical

Maine event design & decor added to our already beautiful venue by adding beautiful/romantic drapery and cafe lighting. It really enhanced the beauty of the space and made the reception magical!! Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful decor!

Robyn was great during the planning process- very responsive and available to talk when I needed her. She helped me bring my vision to life- the ballroom my reception was in was decorated beautifully and exactly how I wanted it!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • W

Wendy Miles · Married on 10/05/2019

Awesome! They were so helpful.

Working with Robyn was great! I was so happy with the level of help that I got. They totally transformed our venue into a beautifully magical scene. Everyone one of my guests couldn’t believe the transformation. I would totally recommend them for special events. Robyn took the worry right out of my hands.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Stacy Garston · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful lighting and lovely to work with!

Robyn reached out to us about lighting for our wedding as she was doing another event at our venue the weekend before ours and wanted to see if we were interested in doing a similar design. We had seen her work at the venue before and knew it would be beautiful but we were still wowed when we walked into our reception and saw the gorgeous lighting and drapery work she did for us! She was extremely responsive and quick to get us set up, especially because we decided to work with her rather close to our event date after having some difficulty with another lighting company. We really appreciated her taking us on like this and treating us like any other client who had booked her from the beginning. We highly recommend working with Robyn and Maine Event Design and Decor!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Alison

Alison Crowley · Married on 06/29/2019

Great to work with, beautiful work

Robyn and her team did an amazing job with the lighting and decor for our wedding! Robyn met us on-site to walk through our vision for the space and provide ideas and input, and they pulled it off beautifully. She went above & beyond to hang a bespoke sign that we had brought to the barn and was communicative and responsive throughout the proposal process and afterwards. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Janet Gorman · Married on 12/10/2018

Robyn is a caring professional who knows her craft.

We hired Robyn to help us augment the lighting at the venue for our daughter's wedding. She had experience with the event space and suggested the perfect lighting accents, taking our budget into account. She responded promptly to every question and worked seamlessly with our day of coordinator. We could not have been more pleased with the enhanced lighting. It transformed the venue. I would highly recommend Robyn and her firm.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Katie · Married on 12/01/2018

Awesome Draping for Weddings

Maine Event Design & Decor was amazing to work with for my wedding at Brick South. They managed to make a massive space feel warm, intimate and inviting. Five stars!

Sent on 03/05/2019

prudence · Married on 09/29/2018

I found Maine Events Design and Décor and Robyn the owner very near my event. We had everything planned with a rented sperry tent placed at the reception venue - The Breakwater Inn and Spa. But even though I was told the tent would be beautiful which it was I had seen pictures of tents which had romantic draping and I was so wishing our event was to include this. Our daughter had ordered her linen's from Latovia out of Napa,CA and I just felt the draping would be a huge add. In addition to the wedding we had planned a wine event at our home in Cape Porpoise and I began to look for lighting experts who could enhance our entry way and backyard. I looked and asked many vendors but I was embarrassed as I was late in calling. I then saw the Maine Events Design and Décor website and called - reaching Robyn I was immediately met with someone who heard my vision and said she could do it. She sent me pictures and I returned some of my own. By the afternoon I had a bid and contract and timing for set up at my home. From the website and speaking with Robyn I saw that Maine Event also does draping. Once I had the bride's okay, we contracted for the draping as well.
    The lighting was smashing, set up with poles out of large barrel planters which had flowings coming out of the top. My guests and neighbors said - keep it up! I will speak Robyn as I think this will be an annual request. The draping was seamless as Robyn took it upon herself to call sperry and set up delivery, install and take down. I told Robyn she was heaven sent. Maine Events Design and Décor will be my go to for events and parties going forward. You can count on them, they are very appropriately priced and working with them is just a wonderful no stress experience. Finally I am so impressed that I could call and get service so fast - I know Robyn wanted to help and fit me in and this is the kind of service that does not go unnoticed and deserves a huge recommendation and THANK YOU.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/29/2018

Robyn and her team were great! They did a beautiful job of setting everything up and the fabric and lights really transformed the space.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Linda · Married on 09/15/2018

Tent lighting and fabric entrance were beautiful

I loved the extra tent lighting they provided to the peak of the tent. And they also did a beautiful fabric entrance to the tent that hid the ugly aluminum tent poles. They came early and worked seamlessly with the tent crew and the floral designer who was busy making flower arrangements and setting the table decor. Everything went smoothly and i didn't have to do a thing! The next day, they came early, as promised, so that the tent company could take the tent down by 9am. Couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Carin · Married on 08/18/2018

Robyn and the team at Maine Event Design and Decor did a fantastic job at our wedding. They provided beautiful draping and even set up an extra chandelier without charging us extra. People remarked at how beautiful the venue looked and I couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • I

Ilka · Married on 07/28/2018

Robyn was wonderful to work with for our wedding at William Allen Farm! We had her install beautiful big ivory curtains and cafe lighting above the dance floor, as well as rented a gorgeous hexagon arbor. The curtains really transformed & elevated the barn to a whole new level! She was very fast and responsive and easy to communicate with.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Alexandra · Married on 07/14/2018

We are SO happy we went with Maine Event Design and Decor for our lighting! They did lighting for both our welcome party and wedding and when I got to our wedding venue and saw the lights for our welcome party I was completely blown away and could not get the smile off my face. The bistro lights and lanterns created the most beautiful ambiance and far exceeded any expectations I had. The uplighting in our venue really added a beautiful look and we could not have been happier with it. They were also so easy to work with! You will be so happy if you book this vendor!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Audrie · Married on 06/30/2018

Thank you Robyn and Rachel - Wow! The place looked magical! The people who saw the space prior to your touches were amazed, especially Tammy, from the Bethel Inn, who directed us your way to begin with. You transformed an old boring room into a masterpiece. We received many compliments from our guests. "It looks like a fairy tale."

We appreciate your efforts. We are glad we had the opportunity to help because it allowed us to see the value in our "purchase". There was a lot of work that went into making the place look so spectacular and we are thankful for your labor.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Rachel M · Married on 06/24/2018

Wonderful to work with!

Robyn was so pleasant to work with and the lighting installations she did for our wedding tent and barn were just beautiful. We also had a number of paper lanterns that we asked Robyn to hang from the top of the tent, and her placement of the lanterns was exactly what we had envisioned. The whole process with Robyn was smooth, her prices were very reasonable, and we loved how she made the spaces look. We would highly recommend working with Robyn/Maine Event Design & Decor!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Maryann · Married on 06/02/2018

Maine Event Design and Decor did a fabulous job at my daughter's wedding. The uplighting and backdrop made the venue magical. We had so many compliments on the decor! Robyn was so easy to work with and her suggestions were spot on!! Heather's floral arrangements were beautiful. She was sweet and kind even with last minute additions! If you're looking for something special for your wedding venue, call Robyn at Maine Event Design!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Kerry · Married on 05/19/2018

Robyn at Maine Event Design and Decor was so great to work with! She absolutely nailed all of our ideas in creating the image we wanted for our rustic/elegant barn wedding. Our guests’ reactions to our barn decor was absolutely priceless. Robyn was quick to respond and would send pictures to make sure our image was exactly what we wanted. Maine Event did not disappoint!! I can’t imagine our day without the look this company brought to life. An amazing company!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2017

I would book another event with Robyn in a heartbeat. I showed Robyn a picture of what I was looking for and she told me her team actually set up the lights that were at the event in the picture! The prices are fair and her emails and calls were always prompt. Unfortunately, my wedding venue changed ownership 7 months before my wedding and I had to move my wedding and cancel my original lighting plans. Robyn was very understanding and we came to a resolution that we were both happy with. If you are looking for a vendor that is easy to work with, very professional and responsive, and most importantly has beautiful designs, then Robyn and her team will not disappoint! If I ever have another need for lighting or decor I will look to them first.

Sent on 03/18/2017

Katy · Married on 09/23/2017

MAINE EVENT DECOR MADE OUR VENUE!
    We had a big industrial space for our venue and the additions that Robyn made were absolutely fantastic. She did draping on the ceiling with cafe lights, a beautiful backdrop with gold fabric and a chandelier, as well as draping around the door frame. They made it comfortable and cozy inside this big empty space that we were working with. She provided lights and dimmers for us to change the the vibe in the venue. It was so romantic, comfortable, and fantastic!
    LOVED IT!

(more photos to come when we have them)

Sent on 09/25/2017

Jamie · Married on 09/09/2017

Robyn and her team at Maine Event Design & Decor are AMAZING!!! Our tent was transformed into a magical dreamland because of their draping and chandeliers. The work they did was incredible and they were so kind and responsive. Her crew was at the site working until the late hours of the night to make sure every detail was just right. I would recommend them ten times over!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Lori · Married on 09/09/2017

Robyn from Maine Event Design and Decor was great to work with. She was responsive, accommodating and very helpful. We used Maine Event Design and Decor for lights in our tent and they looked fantastic. The bulbs gave a perfect rustic feel to the venue. I highly recommend Maine Event Design and Decor for any lighting needs.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/05/2017

Great experience working with this vendor!

We were very happy to work with Maine Event Design. Robyn was available to answer all my questions and gave detailed responses. I would recommend her to anyone needing rentals for their wedding, etc.

Sent on 10/13/2019

JOHN · Married on 08/04/2017

The lighting really made the Ocean Gateway pop! It also made for a great dance floor as we partied through the night!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Erin · Married on 06/10/2017

I worked with Robyn and Rachel through email & phone from long distance they helped me achieve my dream vision for my reception! They provided me with beautiful pink uplighting & gorgeous draping from the chandeliers. I received both complements from my guests and the workers from the hote on how beautiful the room was. I highly recommend Maine Event for lighting and draping services, thank you so much for making my day complete!!

Sent on 06/26/2017