Magical Vows di Costanza Bonelli Reviews

4 Reviews for Magical Vows di Costanza Bonelli

1 User photo

Magical Vows di Costanza Bonelli 1

Silvia · Married on 10/04/2018

I have found with Magical Vows amazing professionalism and a kind, devoted, and immensively creative wedding planner. The BEST choice for an unique and magical wedding. Really one of a kind!

• Katia

Katia Bidini · Married on 08/17/2018

Best wedding ever, 10/10 would do it again

We had a very particular theme wedding, but Costanza was ready to face it, and realized the impossible for us.
    Everything was great, the catering alternated to the entertainment and the evening fire show. It's been so awesome.
    If I could, I would get married again and again, like this.

Magical Vows di Costanza Bonelli 2
  • I

Irene · Married on 07/30/2016

Of one thing I’m sure: I wouldn’t have arrived sane to the wedding day without Costanza of Magical Vows.
    For people like me who work for most of the day, on top of that in another city, organizing everything alone would have been impossibile. It seems so easy, but there are a ton of details to think about. After the first hurdles, the choice of the venue for the reception, and of the bride-gown (and having someone to advise you who tries to understand your needs instead of forcing their preference on you is a huge help), it almost seems done, but it’s not true. You still have to think to petit cadeaux, sweetened almonds (possibly, good ones), invitations, flowers, decorations, tableau mariage… all things that take a lot of time. Magical Vows took care of everything, always following my desires and meanwhile demonstrating strong initiative and inventive skills, besides the ability to handle “last minute emergencies”: my wedding was on July 30th, with an average temperature of 35° C. Costanza had the idea to prepare some wedding bags for the guests during the religious ceremony, containing a fan and cool water. This way, my guests could escape the heat and everyone was happy.
    Costanza knew how to advise me every time I had difficulties, offering me several alternatives, with different prices. A wedding planner always has a preferential channel with the vendors. This way I saved not only time and effort, but also money, which is not to be forgotten as a wedding can have a high cost…
    I was very satisfied with her service and I recommend to those who want a customized unique and well organized wedding.

Chiara · Married on 02/14/2015

Costanza is wonderful. Friendly and professional.