Maggio's Ballroom at Hampton Square Reviews

View more information

• Sarah
    Sarah Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing and Sweet❤️

During such a difficult time of covid Maggios safely and generously helped me plan a wedding reception for close family following my wedding ceremony. Maggios was amazing! The food and service was perfect but even more than that they were so good about helping me navigate the covid regulations and plan accordingly.
    Nicole Married on 08/11/2018
    We used Maggio's Ballroom for our rehearsal dinner and it was perfect! Bette was awesome to work with and always went above and beyond to help us out. The ballroom looked beautiful on the night of the dinner, the food was amazing, and all of the guests at our dinner commented on the great food, staff and decor. We would definitely recommend!
    Tara Married on 03/28/2015
    Great place to host a wedding! The ballroom was beautiful, the food was delicious and the drinks were tasty! Bette was there for us throughout the planning process, and she went to great lengths to make sure that everything was perfect for us on the big day. Weddings nowadays can be pretty expensive, but the price of the Ballroom at Hampton Square was extremely reasonable and we weren't forced to skimp on elegance. We would definitely recommend this place!
    Joy Married on 03/21/2015
    My Wedding reception, of 200 people, at Maggio's could not have been better. I recieved so many compliments on the food and the beauty of the room! Bette, the Wedding coordinator is a gem to work with and made all of my plans go smoothly. She even worked me to specialize the place setting linens and centerpieces with pieces that they had available. Even on the day I didn't have a place for my cards and she provided a bird cage! She made everything go smoothly and the experience was amazing!
    Jennifer Married on 09/19/2014
    Maggio's was wonderful to work with. Bette made sure that everything was set up exactly as we wanted. My husband and I loved the food and so did our guests!
    Vicky Married on 08/24/2014
    Working with Bette at Maggios cant be explained as anything but a joy. She was always available whenever we had questions, even on her days off. The ballroom was just beautiful and the staff was very responsive to our guests. We have gotten so many compliments about everything from our wedding from everyone who attended. For anyone who is looking for a venue I would highly recommend Maggios to everyone.
    Stephanie Married on 11/02/2013
    We were so happy with our reception at Maggio's! Bette was fabulous to work with. She made planning everything so easy, even though we live several hours away. We, and our guests, thought the food and drinks were delicious, and we got many compliments on how beautiful the ballroom was. My husband wanted to add two beers to our bar selection, and Bette was able to get them for him easily. I would recommend Maggio's to any prospective bride and groom in a heartbeat.
  • Kristina
    Kristina Married on 09/14/2013
    Bette at Maggio's was fantastic! They were very helpful and walked me through the process with ease. One of my guests had a medical condition that came up and wasn't able to get the meal they originally chose; they made a special meal for the guest with no questions asked. The staff was wonderful and the food was absolutely fantastic. I would recommend Maggio's to anyone and for the price of the package I got the expectations were beyond exceeded.
  • User1122879 2+ years ago
    Cannot thank Bette enough for providing the best service ever. It was so much easier to plan with Bette helping, always attentive answering any questions I had at any time. The food was great, the place looked amazing and everything went so well. We are so glad we chose Maggio's for our wedding!!
    Kate Married on 05/04/2012
    I had my Rehearsal Dinner at Maggio's. Bette helped me plan everything. The food was amazing - we had mini burgers served to the kids, tons of desserts and everything was ready when we got there. The hall was elegant, clean and we had our choice of linens and napkins to match our wedding colors.

Everything was just perfect - Thanks Bette :)
    Jeanne Married on 10/15/2011
    Everything went very easily and turned out perfect. Food is wonderful, staff is great, ballroom is gorgeous and tasteful. Great venue for the money. They get every detail, even down to even providing baskets in the restrooms with spray deodorant, hair spray, sewing kit, etc.
  • Alison
    Alison Married on 10/30/2010
    We had our rehearsal dinner at Maggio's. It was wonderful!!! We were so relaxed and our family & bridal party enjoyed everything. The room is beautiful and the food is delish!! The staff was super helpful & friendly :)
    Denee Married on 11/29/2008
    Great place, absolutely beautiful.