Magdalena Stefanek Photography Reviews

Magdalena Stefanek Photography 5
  • Madison

Madison Stenberg · Married on 09/20/2019

Maggie is Amazing

Maggie absolutely made our wedding day. Her talented eye, strong skill set, effortless approach to photography and patient/calm demeanor compares to no other in the profession. She is a true talent. Thank you Maggie for doing an amazing job and for saying 'YES' to photographing our special day.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Bita

Bita Murdoch · Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent photographer with sweet and loving attitude!

It’s so important to have a photographer who pays attention to details, is professional, and good attitude. Magdalena is all of that and more! She is sweet and caring, she captures all the perfect moments, and has a lot of patience. We truly enjoyed working with her and our family and friends loved her too! Thank you Magdalena for capturing so many beautiful moments of our special day, we are grateful and very happy!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Danny B · Married on 10/13/2018

Great photographer

Maggie is a fantastic photographer and very professional. The photos she captured of my wedding left me and my wife in awe. I would recommend Maggie to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Magdalena Stefanek Photography 6
    Magdalena Stefanek Photography 7
    Magdalena Stefanek Photography 8
    Magdalena Stefanek Photography 9
    Magdalena Stefanek Photography 10
    Sent on 01/15/2019

Jenna Eggert · Married on 10/06/2018

Best photographer EVER

We are so happy we hired Maggie as our engagement and wedding photographer!! The photos turned out so well! We love them so much! She was amazing throughout the whole process! She made everything so easy! She edited and sent us all our photos incredibly fast! She was accomadating, reliable, and so sweet! She helped us act natural in front of the camera so we got so many great shots! We got so many complements on our photos! She captured so many great moments, which we really appreciate since we did not have a videographer. We will definitely hire her again wehenever we start to grow our family!! :)

Magdalena Stefanek Photography 11
    Magdalena Stefanek Photography 18
    Magdalena Stefanek Photography 19
    Sent on 10/31/2018

Celeste · Married on 09/15/2018

Maggie is so talented and put us at ease!

Maggie was an absolute joy to work with. She is highly professional and responsive, very sweet, and very talented. My husband and I got married at Vine Hill House and we knew that we wanted someone who was excellent at working with light (and someone familiar with the venue) - there are some shaded areas with patchy light, some phenomenal golden hour photo ops, and many areas where stylistic framing is necessary. Maggie did an amazing job capturing perfect moments in every location, and her initial eye and editing were top notch. I think one of the most significant things is that Maggie put my husband and me at ease. My husband in particular was a bit nervous about being the center of attention, and Maggie somehow managed to make both of us feel completely natural - we look like we are having so much fun (we were!). We genuinely enjoyed spending the evening with her. The picture delivery was exceedingly timely and we could not be happier with the photos - how are we going to choose just a selection to share with our guests? Highly, highly recommend Maggie - book her now!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Veronica · Married on 09/01/2018

Maggie is Amazing!

Maggie was amazing! She truly captures your whole wedding day! She caught all the details my husband and I were unable to fully appreciate! Her editing is beautiful and services are over the top! She even sent us prints just as a thank you to us! We loves working with her and highly recommend her to all of our newly engaged friends!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Katherine · Married on 06/30/2018

Maggie is WONDERFUL!!! Both our engagement and wedding photos turned out better than we could have ever expected. Not only is her work incredible, but she is kind, funny and after just a few short hours, it was clear that we would be long time friends. We had never done a photo shoot before, so she was so helpful with her directions. Bust most importantly, she didn't direct us into any poses that felt uncomfortable. She just let us be ourselves, and that really came across in the photos. She was truly a joy to work with. She has earned us as clients for life! Thanks Maggie! We love you!!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I LOVED our experience with Maggie! She was such a fantastic person to work with and we had a blast taking our wedding photos. She never rushes you and is very receptive to any and every idea you have for your pictures (also, she is full of great ideas, too)! She was funny, and helped capture our laughter in so many pictures. We were so pleased with how it all turned out, and would hire her again in an instant!

Magdalena Stefanek Photography 20
    Magdalena Stefanek Photography 28
    Magdalena Stefanek Photography 29
    Sent on 07/31/2018

Chanel · Married on 04/14/2018

Maggie was such a pleasure to work with. She was professional and at the same time, she felt like family. She was honest and genuine in her excitement for our big day. Her style and creativity really come out in her galleries, which made the decision to work with her so much easier. The planning went smoothly and she was always available when we needed her. We gave her creative control on the day of the wedding as we didn't want to worry about anything but smiling and laughing. Maggie told us to go with the flow and honestly, it put us in the right frame of mind the whole day. When it came to receiving our order, she was quicker than we expected. If you need someone who will understand your situation, respect your vision, and make it reality, then we highly recommend Maggie.

Magdalena Stefanek Photography 30
    Magdalena Stefanek Photography 31
    Magdalena Stefanek Photography 32
    Magdalena Stefanek Photography 33
    Magdalena Stefanek Photography 34
    Magdalena Stefanek Photography 35
    Sent on 07/10/2018

Nandita · Married on 02/03/2018

Maggie was amazing to work with and we absolutely love our wedding photos! Her calm and relaxed manner really calms everyone else around her. She is kind, sweet, and a true professional. She captured all the emotions truly on our wedding day and we have such wonderful memories coming back to us every time we see the photographs! We highly recommend Maggie to anyone who is looking for an amazing photographer!

Magdalena Stefanek Photography 36
    Magdalena Stefanek Photography 37
    Sent on 03/22/2018

Jordanna · Married on 11/18/2017

Maggie was such a joy to work with. After meeting with several vendors, we just hit it off with her demeanor and professionalism. We are a very relaxed couple and did not have a defined aesthetic. With her eye, Maggie took our personalities and let them shine through. We couldn’t have asked for a smoother or accommodating artist to help capture our memories in a such beautiful way!

Magdalena Stefanek Photography 38
    Magdalena Stefanek Photography 39
    Sent on 02/17/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2017

Magdalena was so great to work with. She has a great eye and is not intrusive. We got married the night of the Sonoma fires in Sonoma and she was still very efficient with getting our photos to us despite the challenges. She is professional and a great photographer! I highly recommend her for your wedding.

Magdalena Stefanek Photography 40
    Sent on 02/01/2018

Brianna · Married on 09/23/2017

Choosing Maggie as our photographer was one of the best wedding planning decisions I made. She was fantastic to work with - so calm and sweet and made us feel very comfortable. We just got our photos back and they are breathtaking!! The lighting is perfect, she didn’t miss a single moment and truly captured the emotion of the day. I would sincerely recommend Magdalena in a heartbeat!!

Magdalena Stefanek Photography 41
    Magdalena Stefanek Photography 42
    Magdalena Stefanek Photography 43
    Magdalena Stefanek Photography 44
    Magdalena Stefanek Photography 45
    Sent on 11/05/2017

Kimberly · Married on 08/27/2016

Maggie is truly an amazing photographer! She not only made my wedding day come true, she also did the same for my sister. She knows the best tricks of the trade and will make every photo truly beautiful. Thank you again, Maggie!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Arlene · Married on 08/13/2016

Maggie is absolutely the best! She was there doing her magic with her camera all the while as we were getting our fancy on for the wedding, and she did such a great job! I highly recommend Magdalena Stefanek for you wedding, engagement pictures or any special event. The wedding pictures bring our memories of the day to life and will be treasured. She captured the love of the day, along with fun and whimsy. Simply put, she's the best you'll find.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Ela · Married on 06/25/2016

It was real pleasure and great experience to work with Maggie. She is kind and warm person and her passion for photography is evident from the first time you meet with her. She is responsive and organized which kept me at ease throughout the entire process. Maggie is skilled in finding the perfect setting, lighting and poses to capture all of special moments so beautifully. Our wedding pictures were delivered within a month and we didn't have any complaints or concerns. All of the came out perfectly. We are in love with our photos and memories she caputured.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/24/2016

We were so incredibly happy with our photos and experience from Magdalena Stefanek. My husband and I wanted to feel like our photographer was apart of our wedding and that he/she did not feel intrusive. We communicated this to Maggie and she executed that perfectly. She knew exactly what photographs to take and knew our venue and venue coordinator well. She was easy to contact and communicate with and truly takes pride in her work. She was a dream to work with and I recommend her to anyone that is looking for a photographer.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Christhea · Married on 02/27/2016

Magdalena was a wonderful person to deal with! She listened to what I wanted in my wedding photos and excelled my expectation.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Kristy · Married on 09/24/2015

Maggie did a great job with our photos. She provided a ton of options and filters. She really made us feel comfortable and helped in suggesting poses and positions (not my strong suit). I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Maggie's work was absolutely wonderful! She captured the best moments naturally, and even during the couple photos her instructions were very subtle and did not make us feel that we are posing just for the camera. We love the outcome! Also, her offer was a better value than any of the other photographers' offers.

Sent on 05/03/2015

Allyson · Married on 07/21/2014

Maggie did my engagement pictures and will be photographing my upcoming wedding. I can't wait! My engagement photos came out beautifully, so I can only imagine what my wedding ones will look like! Working with Maggie has been really easy. She got all the classic shots most brides are looking for with their engagement pics as well as some more creative ones. She was also open to any suggestions and ideas my fiance and I had.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Melinda · Married on 06/21/2014

Maggie did an amazing job capturing all of our wedding events. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Angela · Married on 06/14/2014

I had Maggie photograph my wedding and she was awesome!!! All of the pictures turned out beautiful and she was just really fun to work with. Every one that sees the photos she took says that they look like they're from a wedding magazine.

Sent on 09/27/2014

Heather · Married on 05/08/2014

Maggie was fantastic! She was very professional and a true pleasure to work with. We were absolutely thrilled with our wedding photos!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Lynda · Married on 04/26/2014

Maggie,
    Your pictures are more than awesome.. Dan from Vine Hill House recommended you as one of the photographers & we all know why. You are so nice & professional to work with. The greatest gift of all is when you see your pictures, they are magic & beautiful & lovey. I highly recommend Maggie to everyone.
    She is amazing.