Madeleine Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Camelia
    Camelia P. Married on 07/11/2022

Maru Trull

Maru te guía desde el principio hasta el final. Siempre contesta rápido y te soluciona cualquier inquietud y te responde cualquier duda. La recomiendo 100%
  • Andrea
    Andrea R. Married on 02/27/2022

Simply amazing

We hired Madelaine as our day-of coordinator and she really exceeded our expectations. We’ve noticed that some wedding vendors see weddings as their day-job and forget a bit about customer service (and about the fact that this is one of the most special life events for us, the clients). This was not the case with Madelaine (or Maru as she likes to be called). I texted her at the crack of dawn or in the evening and she replied immediately. She didn’t mind my million questions and always knew what to do when there were issues. She is extremely reliable and kind and it felt like she was always one step ahead of us, which we greatly appreciated. Apart from her excellent work, Maru is an amazing person who was right there with us (with me, mostly-the bride) and even cried with us a little bit in the emotional moments, like my father-daughter dance. Do not look any further. This is the wedding coordinator you need. She will make your life SO MUCH EASIER. As a bride I felt like I didn’t know what I didn’t know and I just trusted Maru. This was an excellent choice. WORTH EVERY PENNY. I would pay her a million times more.
    Nancy R. Married on 02/26/2022

Profesional

La mejor coordinadora, hizo que nuestro día fuera perfecto y no faltara ningún detalle. Eternamente agradecida por su gran trabajo
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Kathy Married on 01/08/2022

Best wedding coordinator!

Madelaine was the best investment for our wedding! It seemed daunting planning a destination wedding but she made it do much easier. From day 1 she was on top of everything. Everytime we needed a vendor recommendation she had one or found us one. We wanted a lighted dance floor and with just sending her a picture she found it. When we wanted a coffee vendor but the hotel elevator restricted our options she kept looking until she found the perfect one. She also steered us away from overpriced vendors or those with a bad reputation. She found the rehearsal dinner venue and coordinated that for us as well. For the wedding day she coordinated with all the vendors and made sure everything ran perfectly! She was at the hotel early to check on set up, check on me and the girls getting dress, making sure the boys were on track, making it to the church on time and back, during the reception, etc. We enjoyed every second of the wedding and can say it was thanks to Madelaine's awesome job. My mom wanted to surprise us with fireworks and worked with Madelaine and the hotel to coordinate it. We had no idea about this surprise and it was perfect! Even after the wedding she helped coordinate between the hotel and other vendors to pick up some items.

If you're looking for a coordinator that will make sure everything is perfect for your bid day and is super friendly and easy to get along with hire Madelaine. We will certainly hire her for any event we have in the future. HIGHLY recommended.
  • Sara
    Sara K. Married on 11/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

BEST Wedding Planner (Seriously!!)

Madelaine was truly spectacular, and we would highly recommend her to anyone. In particular, for someone planning a destination wedding like we were, she can be a great help to you. From the first phone call we had with Madelaine she was engaged, thoughtful, and helpful. We did her partial planning service and she helped connect us directly to trusted vendors she works with and those that fit our budget and style.

She answered all of my questions (even the very random ones I would ask)! And, Madelaine was very professional, always. She has great experience in the industry and as a planner, and we trusted her fully. And, good thing we did because.... our wedding day was, perfect. Madelaine was there the day of our wedding and made sure everything ran smoothly. As the bride, I'm sure I don't even know half of all the things Madelaine did on our wedding day behind the scenes to make it perfect. All I know is that I was perfectly calm on my wedding day and without any stress because I knew Madelaine was taking care of everything for us.

And beyond all that...she's just such a fun, special person! We loved getting to know her and now consider her a friend. Whenever we visit Puerto Rico, we hope to share a meal with her.

Thanks, Madelaine!!!
  • Christine
    Christine R. Married on 10/20/2021

Highly recommended!

Madeline coordinated our destination wedding on 10.20.21 in San Juan, Puerto Rico and she surpassed our expectations. From the first email contact the service provided was excellent. Madeline was patient, attentive, easy to talk to/ communicate with and very professional. Due to inclement weather, our ceremony location needed a last minute relocation and it was an seamless ordeal as Madelaine and her daughter were working hard behind the scenes. Thank you to her and her team.
    Romney S. Married on 10/02/2021

Incredible Wedding Planner!

I cannot share enough praise about Madelaine. My husband and I got married 2/22/20 at LaConcha in San Juan, PR and were coordinating the entire thing from Ohio! Madelaine not only helped us find excellent vendors that fit within our budget, she made recommendations that helped us save money such as using the ceremony flowers for the sweetheart table! She also drafted a perfect timeline and took care of all of the details the day before and the day of our wedding. My only regret is not using her connections for linens! We flew down to finalize our vendors and she made time to meet with us to walk us through everything and answer every question big or small. She was also incredibly responsive when we emailed and/or text her throughout the process.
    Madelaine gave us the peace of mind that the rehearsal (which she coordinated and attended) would be flawless, and that the wedding would go off perfectly. The weather was hotter than expected so instead of cocktail hour outside, she quickly switched us to having a receiving line to welcome our guests into the airconditioned reception room early and no one knew that wasn't the original plan.
    If you want a true pro who will make your day flawless, I HIGHLY recommend Madelaine and her team!

-Romney Frazer
  • Maria
    Maria C. Married on 08/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding planner you will find in PR!

I was iriginally intending to plan to hire a wedding planner thought I knew you personally however after a few conversations with her I quickly realize that we did not see eye to eye in many things. Not really having lived in the island for over 30 years didn’t have many connections so I relied on the venue’s recommendations on who would be a suitable wedding planner. I truly feel I hit the jackpot with Madeline. This woman worked above and beyond the agreed services and my own personal expectations. From day one and even before receiving a signed contract and I deposit she rolled up her sleeves and and went to work. After 8+ months of virtual communication this past weekend we celebrated our wedding and there is not one thing said I can identified as not having been above expectations. From happiness find the best vendors not only in quality but also in affordability. Quality was never compromise yet she saved us a lot of money. The details in the organization allowed for everything to go ass plan and without a glitch. But most importantly what impressed me the most was her patience, understanding, humbleness, and true love for what she does.This was my second marriage and my second wedding and I only wish that on my first wedding I would’ve had somebody half as good as her. For a destination wedding I never thought that I could achieve the attention to detail that you normally would when you can personality present and oversee everything with your own eyes. I had to trust and rely on her for everything and boy am I glad I did!
    Valeria S. Married on 07/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best day of my life!

We have the wedding of our dreams thanks Madeleine, she is responsible, and provide you the best ideas and vendors that can offer you exactly what you want. She is the best! And we are forever thankful with her for everything
  • Alejandra
    Alejandra C. Married on 07/04/2021

Simply the best!

Madeleine made our special day run so smoothly. She made sure all the vendors were on time and brought everything they needed. She also made sure we enjoyed the wedding stress-free.
  • sonia
    Sonia Married on 06/05/2021

Hire Madelaine!

We love Madelaine! I am a "COVID bride" and finally had my beautiful wedding June 2021. I hired her services a couple years ago and we have been through it all. Date changes, venue changes and change back, and more! She remained calm, but very understanding and compassionate throughout the whole time.

She could also "read me." I am pretty Type A, but Madelaine gave me the space to plan as much as I wanted without trying to take over, but she was there to help give advice, ask about details that I missed, and even recommendations on vendors (all great and helped me save money-- my favorite).

I am here to say, do not hesitate. She's not only an amazing planner but such a gem of a person! My only regret is not getting a pic with this superwoman.
  • Yeny
    Yeny A. Married on 03/05/2021

Destination Wedding Professional!

Planning a Wedding is hard as it is. Planning a Destination Wedding During the Pandemic was even harder and stressful! But If I had to do it again I totally would as long as Madelaine is there!

Madelaine completely impressed my husband and I. She placed our mind at ease. We admire, respect, and appreciate how serious she takes her job. Always communicating, following up, and helping us with any questions or concerns we had throughout this whole process.
    She is extremely professional, Detail oriented, Reliable, Communicated more information than our venue on important rules and regulations the island had, and has a straight forward, honest, down to earth, easy going pleasant personality.

We also contracted Decor with Madelaine and her work partner. The way Madelaine and her team set up our ceremony + reception was BEAUTIFUL & Elegant. We had a small wedding but very elegantly styled.

For our Wedding Day, while Madelaine was attending to making sure things where running on time and smoothly her Wonderful team were my voice with the Videographer and Photographer. Her team knew what I was comfortable with and my vision. I never felt alone, her assistants were always near to help. They were so attentive and caring with helping me with my dress, shoes, etc.

Thank you Madelaine and your wonderful team for being part of our special day!.

Yeny + Angel Jr
    Julie Married on 10/11/2020

Amazing wedding planner!

Madelaine was responsive, helpful, and professional. I decided to have a destination wedding and she helped me find the perfect vendors within my budget. I sent her photos of what I wanted the ceremony and reception to look like and she exceeded my expectations! She took care of every detail and took the stress away on my wedding day! I truly can't thank her enough for working to make sure I had my dream wedding! She's a rockstar!
    Valerie B. Married on 08/15/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Through thick and thin!!!

Madelaine and her team were SO helpful through my wedding process. My wedding had to be postponed 2xs because of covid-19 - change of venue date, change of catering date, change of DJ date, all of it. She was so optimistic through it all & made sure our day was special regardless of all of the personal and environmental obstacles. I would recommend her over and over again if I could!!!
  • Imalay
    Imalay Married on 08/09/2020

Incredible

We need to start with a WOW!! Is the morning after the wedding and I'm writing this because I need everyone to know how INCREDIBLE Madelaine is. I met her through the phone during the pandemic. With the stress of the pandemic and wedding planning itself; Madelaine kept her cool and positivity through out this year. RESPONSIBLE!!! Last nigh was PERFECT and BEAUTIFUL. I let her guide the way on this wedding planning and I cannot describe how happy and grateful we are with her. She is the best!!!
  • Grace
    Grace Married on 06/20/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

La encargada de hacer nuestro sueño realidad.

Madeleine Trull y todo su Staff son maravilloso.

Antes de nuestro contrato, cotice con varios coordinadores, muchos me decían tu budget no te da. Ella desde el día uno nos dijo: Eso nos da y haremos algo maravilloso. Su seguridad fue suficiente para decidirnos por ella. Y doy Gracias a Dios por eso. Ella siempre accesible, preocupada por cada detalle como si fuera la misma novia. Paso de coordinadora a familia. Ella es especial y hará de tu día el mejor.
    Es mi hada madrina.
  • Michael
    Michael R. Married on 02/01/2020

Highly recommended!!

Su trabajo como coordinadora de nuestra boda fue excelente. Súper atenta, y responsable. Hizo de nuestra boda una noche inolvidable. Estuvo pendiente a cada detalle, desde el momento en que la contratamos. No hay mejor coordinadora!! Gracias Madelaine!!
  • Emily
    Emily P. Married on 11/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I would recommend Madelaine to anyone I know!

Madelaine was our month of planner for our destination wedding in San Juan. We absolutely adored her and are so glad that we chose her to plan our day! Madelaine is incredibly experienced in wedding planning. She also knows so many great people in the entertainment industry which is so helpful when looking for vendors somewhere you have never been! Madelaine can help you throw a hell of a party without the outrageous budget! She also was our florist and WOW is she talented! I was so impressed with the way our arrangements turned out, and my bouquet, it was PERFECT! Would recommend her to anyone I know! Madelaine helped us have the best experience ever!
  • Lidia  & James
    Lidia J. Married on 06/28/2019

Excellent Service

Planning a destination can be stressful so that's why I knew I had to have a coordinator. I found Madelaine on wedding wire, along with having great reviews she was responsive via email from start to end, able to answer all my questions. I knew from everything she offered she was perfect to ensure I have my dream wedding. Madelaine was my life saver, she is very professional and makes sure things get done so bride can stay stress free. She offered recommendations for other vendors that she has had experience working with and I am so happy I took them, they were great as well. The day of the wedding went perfect, constant communication with Madelaine throughout the day, she was at the venue setting up and ensuring all was in place and ready. Made sure groom and guest were in place upon to my arrival. When I walked in she was there to greet me with a big smile and hug, I knew from that everything was perfect.... and it was! Madelaine and her assistant worked hard all night to make sure we stayed on schedule and the flow continued to stay smooth. I could not have planned a stress free wedding without Madelaine's help, I would highly recommend her for your wedding to come. Thank you Madelaine for your excellent work!!!
    Raquel L. Married on 06/15/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Toda la experiencia fue excelente sobrepaso mi expectativa

Excelente servicio fue super atenta , las decoraciones quedaron hermosas fue todo un sueño hecho realidad.
    Rodolfo Married on 05/18/2019

Maru es la mejor!!!

Su trabajo fue excelente, se la recomiendo a todos. Es la mejor coordinadora! Súper flexible y atenta a todo!
  • Dra
    Dra L. Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding coordinator

Excellent service, she is very familiar.
    Stephanie Married on 03/30/2019

Our defender!

Madelaine was such a wonderful person to work with throughout our entire experience. Communication via email was always thorough and prompt (very appreciated as we were planning a destination wedding) and although we only booked her for day-of-wedding services, she made herself available to us on several occasions before wedding day both to meet and to visit other vendors for trials in our stead when necessary. She also was very candid in making sure we knew exactly how to deal with certain vendors to give us the best chance to have the day go exactly as we wanted and went above and beyond on the day of to make sure that everything went smoothly from start to finish. We threw her plenty of curve balls with a combination of family surprises, multiple dance performances, and plenty of mishaps, and she handled it all with grace. Madelaine exceeded expectations in so many ways and we're so grateful to have found her!
    Robert R. Married on 03/16/2019

An angel sent to us!

Madelaine was amazing! Everything was beautiful and the way she took care of every little detail really took away all the stress that comes with a wedding. Due to my wife’s job, I was left with all the planning and I really needed a lot of help. Madelaine really was an angel sent to us and the wedding was everything my wife always dreamed of.
    Rafael S. Married on 02/17/2019

Great Wedding Planner!!

I had the privilege of work with Madeleine recently and I can say that 5 stars are not enough to describe how great and professional she and her team were. I’d love to give her 100 stars indeed!!
    A very good communication before and during the event and a excellent relation with clients and guests made the wedding a successful one. Highly recommended!!
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message