Madeleine Weddings Reviews

43 | San Juan, PR

43 Reviews for Madeleine Weddings

Julie · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Amazing wedding planner!

Madelaine was responsive, helpful, and professional. I decided to have a destination wedding and she helped me find the perfect vendors within my budget. I sent her photos of what I wanted the ceremony and reception to look like and she exceeded my expectations! She took care of every detail and took the stress away on my wedding day! I truly can't thank her enough for working to make sure I had my dream wedding! She's a rockstar!

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • Michael

Michael E. Robles Ortiz · Married on 02/01/2020

Highly recommended!!

Su trabajo como coordinadora de nuestra boda fue excelente. Súper atenta, y responsable. Hizo de nuestra boda una noche inolvidable. Estuvo pendiente a cada detalle, desde el momento en que la contratamos. No hay mejor coordinadora!! Gracias Madelaine!!

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Emily

Emily Parry · Married on 11/30/2019

I would recommend Madelaine to anyone I know!

Madelaine was our month of planner for our destination wedding in San Juan. We absolutely adored her and are so glad that we chose her to plan our day! Madelaine is incredibly experienced in wedding planning. She also knows so many great people in the entertainment industry which is so helpful when looking for vendors somewhere you have never been! Madelaine can help you throw a hell of a party without the outrageous budget! She also was our florist and WOW is she talented! I was so impressed with the way our arrangements turned out, and my bouquet, it was PERFECT! Would recommend her to anyone I know! Madelaine helped us have the best experience ever!

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Lidia  & James

Lidia & James · Married on 06/28/2019

Excellent Service

Planning a destination can be stressful so that's why I knew I had to have a coordinator. I found Madelaine on wedding wire, along with having great reviews she was responsive via email from start to end, able to answer all my questions. I knew from everything she offered she was perfect to ensure I have my dream wedding. Madelaine was my life saver, she is very professional and makes sure things get done so bride can stay stress free. She offered recommendations for other vendors that she has had experience working with and I am so happy I took them, they were great as well. The day of the wedding went perfect, constant communication with Madelaine throughout the day, she was at the venue setting up and ensuring all was in place and ready. Made sure groom and guest were in place upon to my arrival. When I walked in she was there to greet me with a big smile and hug, I knew from that everything was perfect.... and it was! Madelaine and her assistant worked hard all night to make sure we stayed on schedule and the flow continued to stay smooth. I could not have planned a stress free wedding without Madelaine's help, I would highly recommend her for your wedding to come. Thank you Madelaine for your excellent work!!!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Raquel Laureano · Married on 06/15/2019

Toda la experiencia fue excelente sobrepaso mi expectativa

Excelente servicio fue super atenta , las decoraciones quedaron hermosas fue todo un sueño hecho realidad.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Rodolfo · Married on 05/18/2019

Maru es la mejor!!!

Su trabajo fue excelente, se la recomiendo a todos. Es la mejor coordinadora! Súper flexible y atenta a todo!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Dra

Dra Luz M. Remus-Muñoz · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding coordinator

Excellent service, she is very familiar.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Stephanie · Married on 03/30/2019

Our defender!

Madelaine was such a wonderful person to work with throughout our entire experience. Communication via email was always thorough and prompt (very appreciated as we were planning a destination wedding) and although we only booked her for day-of-wedding services, she made herself available to us on several occasions before wedding day both to meet and to visit other vendors for trials in our stead when necessary. She also was very candid in making sure we knew exactly how to deal with certain vendors to give us the best chance to have the day go exactly as we wanted and went above and beyond on the day of to make sure that everything went smoothly from start to finish. We threw her plenty of curve balls with a combination of family surprises, multiple dance performances, and plenty of mishaps, and she handled it all with grace. Madelaine exceeded expectations in so many ways and we're so grateful to have found her!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Robert Rivera · Married on 03/16/2019

An angel sent to us!

Madelaine was amazing! Everything was beautiful and the way she took care of every little detail really took away all the stress that comes with a wedding. Due to my wife’s job, I was left with all the planning and I really needed a lot of help. Madelaine really was an angel sent to us and the wedding was everything my wife always dreamed of.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Rafael Sotomayor Photographer · Married on 02/17/2019

Great Wedding Planner!!

I had the privilege of work with Madeleine recently and I can say that 5 stars are not enough to describe how great and professional she and her team were. I’d love to give her 100 stars indeed!!
    A very good communication before and during the event and a excellent relation with clients and guests made the wedding a successful one. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Syl & Jay

sylvia · Married on 02/02/2019

My Wedding ❤️

Maru was excellent, always professional, always responsive to emails, text, whichever. After 1 phone call I was at complete ease. I sent her my vision and she executed it flawlessly! My wedding was exactly what I had envisioned! If your a bride headed to PR for your destination wedding, she’s the one!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Beatriz Ann Perez · Married on 01/20/2019

Hiring her was the best decision!

Madelaine (Maru) is awesome! We hired her for Full Planning, and it was the best decision we made! She took care of everything, and let me tell you that my wedding was everything I ever wanted and more! Her whole staff is wonderful!
    Hire her you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Suhail · Married on 12/28/2018

So me and my husband decided to start our hunt for a wedding planner knowing only three things: planning a wedding is a lot of work; we both have really busy work schedules; and we want a magical day to celebrate our magical love (despite having no real vision of what this would look like!). That said, we didn't fully understand what a planner did. How would we be involved vs. How would they be involves?

Then I met Madelaine, she came armed of her incredible past work and a breakdown of everything we'd need to know to make our decision. Seeing her amazing past work factored into our decision - but it really came down to her being such lovely person. We felt like we could trust her instantly, and suddenly the cost of the planning & design package seemed like a bargain for what we were getting in return: total peace of mind. That peace of mind continued throughout the short designing and planning process - we only had like 5 month to plan the wedding. She maintained the perfect balance of keeping us in the loop as often as we needed it.
    A month before our wedding, my wedding cake was canceled since the person was leaving to the US, image a wedding without NO CAKE I was going crazy and decided to contact Madeline despite this being totally out of her control she went above and beyond to help me find the cake for my wedding.

I could keep going and tell you how wonderful, awesome, organized, enthusiast, prepared she is but that is something you will need to see for yourself and I can guarantee she's the best.

Thanks for every little detail Mad.

Sent on 04/03/2017
  • X

Xiomarie · Married on 07/14/2018

More than a coordinator a true friend!

Madelaine made all my wedding planning so much easier. She was always there for me. I’m thankful for everything she did for me and my husband. If you want every memory of your great day to be everything you dreamed of, you need Madelaine by your side!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Norah Beatrice · Married on 06/08/2018

Professional and reliable wedding planer... our wedding was planned from Germany and everything turned out more than great!! Thanks so much to her!!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Nesyalí · Married on 05/19/2018

Recomendada, siempre disponible y dispuesta a resolver cualquier situación que se presente.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Jenni · Married on 04/07/2018

Where to begin...Madelaine literally made our wedding pure magic! After we weren't able to travel to Puerto Rico due to the hurricane, we hired Madelaine to help us plan the wedding of our dreams. She was so kind, always went above and beyond for us and it was so clear we had someone that really cared on our side. This is a person that is organized, helpful, trustworthy, talented, kind and we were so lucky to have found her. She also provided all the decor for our event, including the setup, and everything turned out beautifully. She really listened to what we wanted and was always there for all our questions, concerns and immediately resolved any issues that arose. Madeleine really went above and beyond at all times. If you are looking for a friend, someone you can trust and that always has your best interests at heart, you need to work with her. You would be so lucky to have her on your team!! Absolutely incredible! Thank you Madelaine for everything! We will never forget all you did.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Amy · Married on 02/02/2018

LOOK NO FURTHER! Madelaine is FANTASTIC!!!

We had a destination wedding in San Juan on Feb. 2nd, 2018. Initially, I had planned on arranging everything myself and did not intend on hiring a coordinator. I had found vendors on WeddingWire and then checked out all of their websites and social media sites. I had every little detail planned out.......I thought. About 1 month prior to our wedding I started realizing there were little things I had not considered. Things I could not ask my other vendors to do and did not want to ask anyone who was attending my wedding to do. So I decided to try to find a coordinator that could handle those minor tasks without charging me an outrageous amount of money. And that's when I found Madelaine. She was very quick to respond to my inquiry and every email after that. I had hired her for her "Day-Of Wedding Coordination" services but, let me tell you, we got so much more than we bargained for!! I gave her all of the information for our vendors and she took the reigns. She kept in contact with them to make sure everything was all set and she even finalized the plans for our rehearsal!! The day of our wedding she handled everything and we were able to just enjoy the entire event without worrying about a thing. While she mostly stayed behind the scenes, she really felt just like another friend at our wedding.

I really can not speak highly enough of Madelaine and her services. In fact, I WISH I had hired her from the start and had her to plan the entire thing!! She is worth so much more than what she charges and you will not regret hiring her!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Marla · Married on 02/18/2017

Madelaine is simply the best! We wanted a fun, worry free wedding party and that’s exactly what we had. From the first day we meet I felt confident, guided and relaxed that the end result was going to be an amazing experience for us and our guest. She understood our needs, gave us follow up on things that needed to be done before the “big day”, her knowledge and the recommendations she gave were “top-notch”. We had tranquility by having a responsible and proactive event planner, and were able to enjoy our wedding completely and stress free. I am forever grateful for her and her team!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Alfonso · Married on 12/23/2016

Simply the Best Wedding Planner!!! Very Detailed when it comes to such an important event .Very well oriented, prepared and dedicated from start to finish. We are more than happy with the end result and the pictures dont make justice of what your in for. I highly recommend it!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2016

Le doy 5 estrellas porque no puedo darle 100 :). ¡Excelente! Madelaine Trull, es una profesional. No pude haber elegido a mejor persona/compañía para la coordinación de nuestra boda! ¡De mas esta decir que es responsable y muy profesional! La recomiendo con os ojos cerrados… Desde el principio, mucho antes de contratarla, me hizo sentir tan confiada en su trabajo.
    El coordinar una boda es trabajo difícil, en especial un “Destination Wedding”, pero ella hizo que nos sintiéramos tranquilos y confiados e hizo de nuestro día uno muy feliz ya que pudimos disfrutarlo al máximo sin problemas.

- Michelle.

Sent on 12/05/2016
  • Y

Yanira · Married on 09/17/2016

Muy feliz por haber elegido a Madelaine Trull para la coordinación de nuestra boda! Es exelente, responsable y muy profesional! La recomiendo 100%. Contratarla a ella hizo de nuestro día uno muy feliz ya que pudimos disfrutarlo al máximo sin preocupaciones!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Paola · Married on 01/02/2016

Amazing Amazing Amazing! She was the best wedding planner that I anyone can have. The hotel that we made the wedding was a disaster and Maru help us so much! If it wasn't for her, our wedding wouldn't have been as amazing and beautiful as it was! Don't think twice in hiring her! Gracias Maru, we love you!!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Kirsten · Married on 01/02/2015

I could not have been happier with Madelaine and all of her help on my wedding; in fact she had to basically track me down because i was not in touch often enough. I never worried about anything having her by my side taking care of all of the logistics. She was just the perfect person to have help us.

Sent on 07/11/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/22/2014

Madelaine Trull is truly the best wedding planner in Puerto Rico. For many years I already had an idea of ​​how I wanted my wedding to be and as soon as I gave her my ideas she started working on that basis. She really gave life to everything that I dreamed of and it was designed like I ask for it . She also recommended the Dj service , Power Sound Dj's , they played all the music that I asked them to play. Very professional and even entertained the party. For the transportation of the event she also recommended me a company, the driver who was very punctual in the Hotel, took me to church and I arrived on time. I always imagine an elegant, modern and simple wedding and so it was . The flowers gave a beautiful touch to the room with the ambience that I chose . Something that should be emphasized is that she knows how to work well with budgets. I told her what I had set for everything and she work extremely well with that. If she understands that there is something that can be portrayed in a better way she gives you feedback. Everything that she recommended me, she had it right. I recommend her 100% for that special day.

Sent on 12/13/2014