6 Reviews for MADE Weddings and Events

Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
6 MADE Weddings and Events Reviews

As a full on poop on my boots Canadian cowgirl it was a surprise to me that my "Bridezilla" moment was over a tiara. I'm allergic to bees and in the mountains, with horses flowers are bee bait so I wanted to find a way to dress up my hair and I didn't want to use silk flowers or a veil - because well bees don't know the flowers are fake and veils are terrifying to horses. When I found out my vintage dress had a matching tiara my problem was solved until after a year of searching the found matching tiara turned out to be in Richmond Virginia. The lady who was selling it had been victimized by online scams in the past and was unwilling to do anything outside of a face to face transaction. Alberta is a long way from Virginia and just before planning an epic and ridiculous road trip I thought who could help me in Richmond? Well who helps with wedding? Wedding planners!! I did a bit of research in the area and came across Made Weddings; from the website I could sense that the team at MADE understands that what seems like an odd request can mean the world to someone. I talked to Denise and she was more than helpful, she made everything that once seemed impossible seamless. Without hesitation Denise contacted the seller and arranged to pick up the Tiara and shipped it to Canada. I got it last week! Denise sent me pictures of its journey and not only do I have the tiara I have a great wedding story and honestly it is so pretty I've been wearing it around the house when no one is home. Humour and class Denise, Thank-you for your humour and class.  Monique

Profile Picture Monique , 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Oh Denise! She helped me plan the wedding of my dreams that I COULD AFFORD! She is the epitome of what I think of when I think of a wedding planner/event professional. She is an excellent listener and note-taker, insuring that the couple gets the wedding day that their hearts desire. She was there for me every single step of the way for planning and beyond! She was always calm, supportive, and proactive in every encounter that I had with her. On the day of my wedding I was literally blown away at her and her teams execution and organization! My husband and I could not be more happy with our decision to have MADE weddings and events be part of our memorable wedding day! We thank you, and we love you and the wonderful work that you do!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 6/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

If you are interested in having your vision brought to life but really don't know the ins and outs on where to begin, you can definitely trust MADE to not just knock it out the park but to also advise you every step of the way. The customer service and the value you added to my vision was phenomenal and I just want to THANK YOU!!!!

Profile Picture Justin, 1/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Denise did an outstanding job with a very nervous hostess. She proved to not only be creative, but trustworthy in understanding my wishes and made it all become possible! A wonderful event was a reality because of MADE Event Planners!

Profile Picture Thelma, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Made is Amazing! From day one we cannot stop saying thank you enough. She present great ideals. Everything was simple and easy. Just had to show up to the appointments which was to taste some food and pick out the cake. Then we talk over the phone pr though emails. The day of went as well as the planning. Our dreams came true on our special day.

Profile Picture User7281148, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

MADE is flexible and open to feedback. MADE works alongside their client to ensure they walk away with being given exceptional customer service and feeling like they are the only client. It was my experience that if you don't like something, MADE continues to work alongside you to ensure that your dream moves from paper to real life. It's not taken personally. MADE just wants you to have a great time doing whatever you are doing. Baby showers, weddings, birthday parties... MADE can make it happen!

Profile Picture User7042442, 1+ year ago, 1 Review