Machias Meadows Reviews

Machias Meadows 6
Machias Meadows 7

Cason Salvati · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing venue!

I just had my wedding at Machias Meadows and it was amazing! The owners Jordan and Kristen were so accommodating, kind, easygoing and flexible with us. HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Jessica Mooney · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing venue!

Such an incredible venue all around. Owners are a joy to work with. Beautiful grounds for winter or summer wedding!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding of my dreams

Kristen and Jordan are hands down some of the nicest people we have ever met. They made sure all of our needs were met and they went above and beyond to make our wedding day so special! I highly recommend this venue! It’s not only perfect and beautiful in every way but the owners make it even better! Two thumbs way up!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Machias Meadows 8
    Machias Meadows 9
    Machias Meadows 10
    Machias Meadows 11
    Machias Meadows 12

Michelle Roehl · Married on 08/11/2018

Barn Wedding

We absolutely love love loved this venue! It is such a beautiful location, and easy to find for our out of town guests. The owners were attentive and super helpful with any and all needs, and at the last minute, when it started to rain we were able to move our ceremony into the barn and still keep the amazing views! We had such a wonderful experience, and I strongly reccomend Machias Meadows.

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Machias Meadows 13
    Machias Meadows 14
    Machias Meadows 15
    Machias Meadows 16

Brooke B · Married on 06/02/2018

Snohomish barn wedding

Machias Meadows is the most beautiful venue and our wedding there everything we hoped it would be. We had so many guests commenting on how gorgeous the property is. The barn space is so rustic and unique, the pole building has a cool mix of rustic and modern touches, and the outdoor space is amazing if you want an outdoor ceremony. Having indoor and outdoor options is a huge stress relief, especially in the PNW where weather is so unpredictable. I find some barn venues to be cheesy but Machias Meadows is definitely not. From the different buildings, to the huge maple tree, the field, and the river, there are plenty of great photo spots. I think they have continued to update the space since we got married and I'm sure it has only gotten better. Working with Kristen and Jordan was easy and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 02/23/2019