162 Reviews for Blue Sky Elopements

Single Religion (1)
Jewish (1)
Catholic (1)
Agnostic (1)

Blue Sky Elopements did a great job coordinating our Colorado destination elopement wedding! We didn't have to worry about a thing! Maureen and Ashley were very quick to respond and make sure we were feeling comfortable with all the arrangements. All of the vendors Blue Sky Elopement set up for us were top notch! Our officiant, Bob, was so knowledgeable about the area and was so willing to help before the wedding, and did a wonderful job delivering the ceremony. Sandy did my hair and makeup and made me feel so comfortable and beautiful! Kristin was our photographer and she was so friendly and put us at ease so we could just be ourselves in the photos (and they turned out amazing)! And the flowers... beautiful! It's like they knew exactly what I was envisioning!

Everything was just perfect for us!

Profile Picture Kendra, 5/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

We flew in from New England for a week in the redwoods, starting with our wedding at Big Sur. While it rained on our wedding day, it really made the whole event feel like ours, and the vendors were perfect. Our photographer, Matt, and his assistant Danny were down for anything while tromping around the forest with us for an hour in the rain, and our officiant Sofanya was graceful and kind even as her papers turned to pulp during the ceremony. Everyone was relaxed and genuine, and we had the most wonderful day that was perfectly us. Huge thanks to Maureen for putting together this incredible team for me and my husband! We have the best memories of our uniquely perfect day.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 3/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Maureen and herteam were amazing. Super nice, professional, and timely. True thumbs up across the board. Thank you so much guys!!

Profile Picture Tony, 10/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I am SO GLAD we spent a little extra to have someone officiate our wedding rather than find a friend. The ceremony was sweet, beautiful and the coaching we had for our vows, the ceremony and the processional were key. Our wedding was the rainiest wedding I've ever been to and Bill Donovan (our officiant) handled it with ease and took away all of the stress I had about the weather.

Profile Picture Mariah, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Civil Union, Non-religious

For as long as I can remember I wanted to get married abroad, somewhere warm and sunny; fortunately my fiancé Keith was happy to marry abroad too. Thanks to Maureen at Blue Sky Elopements my dream has become a wonderful reality. Living in the UK we can’t always rely on the British weather, therefore, sunny Carmel, California was a perfect location. Having found Blue Sky Elopements on line all the arrangements were dealt with via a skype call and by email in a timely and professional manner providing all the information we required. A big thank you to Maureen and Ashley, to Eileen our officiant for a beautiful ceremony, Lorene for doing a wonderful job with my hair and make-up, Matt for taking the stunning photos and Swenson & Silacci for providing our beautiful flowers. I must also mention the Tickle Pink Inn in Carmel, recommended by Maureen, a fabulous place to get married. So, thank you again or making our day so special and for ensuring that everything went smoothly. What fantastic memories we have.

Profile Picture Wendy, 9/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health
1.4

Buyer Beware!***** At first Maureen was helpful, but when we considered how important wedding pictures were, my daughter requested websites of the photographers Maureen uses. On her website she said we would have a LIST of preferred vendors to choose from. The more my daughter pushed for the info, the more agitated Maureen became, and the harder she was to connect with! I suspected something, so I did some research and discovered the reason..WHY.... The photographer we were assigned, just happened to be Maureen's husband...Jeremy. Talk about no integrity and a CONFLICT of Interest.. Once I figured that out, I looked at his website and was not impressed with his photography skills.
However, the makeup and hair girl, the flowers, and Preacher Bob were wonderful and produced great products. SO, it just boils down to, HOW important are wedding photos to you.

Profile Picture lynette, 9/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Blue Sky Elopements made our day so easy! We decided to elope and marry in just a few weeks so it was fantastic to have it all put together so quickly and professionally. Their services are awesome and Maureen and team handle all the details. The venue was amazing as well as the ceremony, photos and gorgeous flowers. We couldn't have imagined having to coordinate this all ourselves and Blue Sky allowed us to relax and have the wedding we truly wanted!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning

We can't express just how much we enjoyed working with your company and your vendors. Everything we wanted for our wedding was accomplished and even turned out better than we could have imagined. Not one thing was a hassle or stressful to deal with from the moment we first contacted you. Everyone was so friendly, professional, helpful and really, really fun to be around on our day!

Christy was great to work with and made my pre-wedding afternoon so fun and relaxing! Everyone loves getting made up! My hair and makeup went PERFECTLY with my dress!

Jeremy's photos were amazing! He got Tim to smile! He made us feel so comfortable which showed thru the photos. He even got some great candid shots which we were so happy to see. We have been so proud to show them to everyone.

Maureen, you took our vision of what we wanted and turned it into more than we could have ever done. You had everything we needed or wanted to know covered. Totally stress free planning and coordination! Your ceremony script felt as if you had written it just about us! Actually, when I was listening to the different ceremony scripts and heard the one we picked, I knew without a doubt we had picked the right people to take care of our most special day. Our ceremony was totally "us". Loving, but not sappy; sincere, but not too serious; fun, but not flippant. Even though we had a professional business relationship, everyone was just so wonderful to us and so easy and relaxed to work with, we felt as though we had known everyone and been friends for a long time.

We will wholeheartedly recommend your company and your vendors to everyone. Thank you for making us feel so special and making our day remarkable.

Profile Picture Jill, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

My husband and I are so happy we chose Blue Sky Elopement! Our redwoods wedding was breath taking and our little cabin in the woods was extremely romantic. The photographer and officiant were very friendly and worked around the rainy weather to give us the day we were dreaming of. I was worried about the flowers, but the bouquet, boutonnière and hair piece were just what I had described. Our intimidate little ceremony was the perfect start to our marriage and the photos are gorgeous! So thankful for Maureen and her whole team!!

Profile Picture K'Lee, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Agnostic, Non-religious

Gretchen was the best! Our ceremony was perfect, just what we wanted! We appreciate all of the little things she did to make us feel special. Everything was so smooth and she was accommodating to a last minute change. Ask lots of questions, start early and do some research about where you want to be married ahead of time

Profile Picture Lori, 3/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We chose this company because of the services they provide and they allow you to chose which person you would like to use for your ceremony. We worked with Julie Miller out of Loveland, CO. She is awesome! Please reach out to her if you are planning a Northern Colorado wedding. You will not be disappointed. The binder they give you really makes planning your own ceremony very easy and they will accommodate any changes you would like to make.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 2/19/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

We loved working with this company! We chose Bill Donovan for our special day and could not have been more pleased. Every meeting with him was wonderful and he totally knows what he's doing. We had considered having "friends of friends" marry us at one point - what a disaster that would have been. Bill told us he did something like 70 ceremonies in 2016 - we knew he was the right guy to help lead us through this process. My fiancé also loved that Bill was from Boston as we had several Boston folks attending our wedding here in town. Do not hesitate to use this vendor and chose Bill as your guy! We said in the end we were sad our day was over as we'd not get to hang out with Bill again....but the ceremony went off without a hitch and he was 100% professional and wonderful the entire time. Highly recommend! Also worth noting Maureen was SO responsive when it came to contracts, availability, payments, etc. Top notch company.

Profile Picture Kim, 12/31/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious

This company is AMAZING!!! Coming from out of state we didn't have to lift a finger!!!! The hair and make up was beautiful and Megan kept me calm and happy!! Officiant and Photographer were top notch, and the flowers!! The flowers were delivered right on time and more beautiful than I ever could have wanted. Maureen kept everything moving, kept me updated with any information I needed and made our special day the absolute BEST!!!!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 12/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Officiant, Photography

I highly recommend this vendor if you are wanting a stress-free elopement wedding. Basically, all you have to do is choose your and just show up. Our wedding day went off without a hitch and was exactly what we wanted. It doesn't get any better than that!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Everything went so smoothly. Our day was perfect---beautiful, laid back and carefree just like we wanted. So happy to have beautiful photos of our day to keep forever thanks to the awesome photographer Matt Kelly.

Profile Picture User5356172, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Bill Donovan! During our first phone conversation with Bill we immediately knew he was going to be perfect for us. He was lighthearted and funny but also extremely professional. He was in contact with us very regularly leading up to our wedding to make sure that we had everything taken care of. Bill provided checklists for us with items and suggestions that we wouldn't have thought about! He really was the perfect officiant for our wedding on 9/23/16. We received SO MANY compliments about him! Everyone thought he was a friend or uncle that knew us our whole lives/relationship. If I could give Bill more than 5/5 stars I would, he was absolutely amazing! I honestly had a friend say she wanted to get divorced just so she could get married again by him (joking of course)! I see a vow renewal in our future :)

Thank you, Bill, for making our special day perfect - we couldn't have asked for anything better!!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/23/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Our wedding day was beautiful, simple and special. We were glad to have the help in planning, especially since we were traveling from Oklahoma to California. Our officiant, photographer and coordinator were fantastic people and helpful in every way.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination
4.7

We are interfaith so wanted our ceremony to represent us as a couple. Bill really worked with us to make this ceremony "ours" and to incorporate both religions. The whole process was great and we are really happy with Lyssabeth's!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Interfaith Ceremony, Catholic, Jewish

Vicky was our officiant, and she helped make our wedding wonderful! She worked with us to make our wedding personalized, and was flexible with any last minute changes!

Profile Picture Marrisca, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lyssabeth's Wedding did an amazing job putting together a wonderful group of vendors for our ceremony.

First off, the flowers were delivered right on time and they were absolutely beautiful.

Christy did amazing job with my hair and makeup. I would highly recommend her services to any bride!

Andrew was awesome too. As a thunderstorm rolled in during our vows (which makes for an awesome story :) ), he did a great job facilitating the ceremony as we huddled under a small little hut.

I can’t thank Katie enough too for being such a trooper and taking pictures during the rain. Fortunately, I think the lighting worked out perfect and I can’t wait to see the pictures.

Thank you again for everything! We had such a wonderful, stress-free experience and I wouldn’t have changed a thing.

Profile Picture Cristina, 8/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I would use them they are so worth it!

Profile Picture User7205745, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

We used Nancy Nelson and it was a LOVELY ceremony. Couldn't have been happier with our officiant choice.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/20/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We used Lyssabeth's for our wedding, and Jennifer Badding was our officiant. Jennifer was so nice, and made sure to answer any of my questions leading up to the ceremony. She was very nice and professional, and even mailed in our wedding license for us (1 business day after the wedding). I would highly recommend using Jennifer at Lyssabeth's.

Profile Picture Claire, 8/13/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed

This service was excellent! I would highly recommend for anyone getting married in the Denver area! We traveled from Ohio for our wedding and this service made the officiant something we didn't have to worry about!

Profile Picture User6731557, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

This company is the best! We searched on line to come across this company. They helped us set up the ceremony and called and spoke to us about our wedding. If you are looking for a good company they travel just about any where and every where. If we had to do it again we would use them. We was very, very happy with the gentle man that preformed our wedding. Thanks to Timothy Holwick for a great ceremony we will recommend you to do other weddings in your area.

Profile Picture Theresa, 7/22/16, 1 Review