Lyman Orchards Golf Club Reviews

Lyman Orchards Golf Club 4
Lyman Orchards Golf Club 5
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 09/28/2019

CT Wedding Group is amazing!!!

My husband and I recently got married at Lyman Orchard at the end of September working with CT Wedding Group and we, along with our family, cannot rave enough about them! Throughout the planning process they were always readily available to help with any question or concern. Any time you call you speak to a person and if someone needs to get back to you it’s always in a timely manner. In short, from the planning and their responsiveness, to the food on our big day, to the minor last minute details- they made our wedding absolutely perfect!! Would HIGHLY recommend!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Lyman Orchards Golf Club's reply:

Hi Maria!! Thank you so much for writing about your experience with us. We LOVED every second of putting your dream wedding together - from the clean black and white runners, LED candles, ACRYLIC EVERYTHING - this was seriously one for the books. Such an incredible party, and you both were so much fun to work with!

Congratulations again!

Sherri · Married on 09/14/2019

September Wedding

Hello Allie
    I wanted to personally thank you for your attentive , professional and sweet job you performed at my daughters reception
    It was truly a magical fun night !
    We can’t be anymore pleased with the service you and your staff provided to our party
    Everyone was over the top special from the service people to the bartenders
    Absolutely everyone was a class act
    I would definitely recommend Ct Wedding Group to any bride or groom
    Only wish I had another child to have a reception for haha
    Again , thank you Allie you were a treasure that night
    Fondly
    Sherri

Sent on 09/18/2019

Sophie · Married on 09/14/2019

September 14th Wedding

Where do I even begin...CT Wedding Group, Lyman Orchards, and our amazing wedding planner, Allie, were wonderful to work with! From the time we booked our venue until the time we left our wedding reception the support was amazing. These people take such pride in what they do and help you along the way. They sent us countless emails and phone calls to make sure we were on track with all our wedding planning. They were so accommodating with my vision for a cocktail reception. Allie, our wedding planner for the night of our wedding reception, was hands down the best. It's like she knew exactly what I wanted. She made sure we always had a drink in our hands and food in our mouths! We could not have asked for a better, sweeter person to work with. As for the venue, it was spectacular. The views are amazing, even on a cloudy day, which we had. The food was phenomenal! We received so many compliments from our guests about how good the service at the bar was and how good the food was. I would 100% recommend the CT Wedding Group and Lyman Orchards for your wedding! I hope I get to attend another wedding at one of these venues!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Lyman Orchards Golf Club's reply:

Hi Sophie!! Thank you so much for your kind words, and taking the time to review us. You both were so much fun, and I am so thrilled you had such a perfect day!

Congratulations again, we're wishing you both a lifetime of joy together as you start this new adventure!
  • sarah

sarah · Married on 06/29/2019

Gorgeous Venue

This venue was literally amazing. I was looking for an outside, casual but romantic feel and that is exactly what I got plus more.

1) Wedding Planning: I was planning my wedding from Florida which added its own set of logistical challenges. This venue was great because they provide almost everything; the food, set-up, event planners, etc. If you do not want to spend time booking your own caterers, picking out silverware, etc, this place is great because it saves you a lot of time. However if you want to be more hands on, they are fine with that too. The planning team answers all emails quickly and are available by the phone as well. They provide reminders of things you need to do each month and help keep everything organized. On the wedding day, you also have an Event Coordinator who helps keep everything running smoothly. This is so great because they know the ins-and outs of everything--as opposed to hiring someone who is not familiar with the venue to come in and coordinate the day. Allie was so calm, organized and kind and I felt I could completely trust her and relax!
    2) Venue: The ceremony took place in an open field with a stunning backdrop of CT. If you visit and just look at the tent, it may not seem like the most beautiful place ever. However, you need to use your imagination with how it looks filled up with decoration. It again has a gorgeous backdrop, and a lawn area for cocktail hour. We decorated the tent ceiling with one of the options they provided and added flowers and everyone said it looked magical, enchanting, gorgeous, etc.
    3)Food: So I honestly didn't even think about the food, but everyone was raving about it. To sum it up someone said "I did not expect much from the food, since usually at wedding it's made in bulk and is mediocre. But this food was amazing, the best i've had at a wedding, I would pay for this at a restaurant." Also since my sister also had a wedding at their sister venue, they gifted me a pretzel bar at the end of the night which was amazing!
    4) Price: It was an extremely reasonable per person price for the venue--especially taking into consideration you get an entire wedding planning team from the day you book with them

I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Lyman Orchards Golf Club's reply:

Hi Sarah! My gosh, thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to write about your experience with us! I'm beyond thrilled to hear you were able to trust and just enjoy every second of your day - this is truly everything we aim for, and I couldn't be happier. You, Alex, Rachel, and the entire family were a pleasure to work with from beginning to end - kind of wishing there was another sibling in line waiting to celebrate with us, so we could do this again!!

We're wishing you all the best, and sending massive hugs to you all! Congratulations again!

Love, Allie

Loredana · Married on 08/04/2018

I have no idea where to start because everything about CT wedding group and the venue was outstanding! Let me start with the team because without them We wouldn’t have had the most beautiful and me elrbe day of our lives. Marybeth was always there to listen, answer every question, and then some. Wedding planning can be stressful, and overwhelming but I didn’t feel any stress at all, it was all so enjoyable and fun. The team saw my vision and understood me, creating the most breathtaking day, filled with such beauty and detail. I must’ve emailed the team daily, sometimes more than once a day, and they got back to me right away and we’re kknd, explaining everything, making me feel calm and I completely trusted them. Jenna was my daybof coordinator and I can’t say enough wonderful things about her. I didn’t have to think about anything, she kept me calm, and ran a well oiled machine that day! Jenna was there each step, every minute keeping everything in track, making sure we ate, danced, everyone was having fun. She helped my vision come to life with, taking all my leaves to crate a magical reception and ceremony.
    The team also gives you vendors they recommend who equally we’re fabulous.
    Now let’s talk actual food and venue, I mean come on the Orchards has the most Breath taking views, and so much to offer. Anything from an outdoor ceremony, golf pro who comes while everyone hits some golf balls, the longest package and outdoor games was a total hit! The food was top notch so thank you chef! Guests are told lme ting about how Delicious and original all the food was, especially that desert bar! Guests said the bartender was fast, attentive, and fun! I honestly xant day enough good things! Our wedding day is still talked about, people rememberer the staff, the food, and just how much fun it was. I couldn’t have had such a perfect, fun filled day filled with such memories and love with the team and this exquisite venue!

Lyman Orchards Golf Club 6
    Lyman Orchards Golf Club 13
    Lyman Orchards Golf Club 14
    Sent on 08/21/2018

Loredana and Chris!!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I cannot thank you enough for including us in your special day! All of your personal touches were top notch (especially all of your custom made signs!) I absolutely adored being together your boho chic wedding! We all truly feel like apart of your family and cannot wait to see more photos!! Cheers!!

All the Best,
    Jenna, Nicole, and The Lyman Orchards Crew

Kathryn · Married on 08/04/2018

I don't have enough great things to say about our wedding on August 4th at Lyman. Mary Beth was an amazing wedding director to work with and truly helped us to stay organized and on target throughout the wedding planning process. The day of, they helped us have the perfect day! Allie was the day of coordinator-- she was on top of everything and brought my vision to life for all of my decor! She made sure we had drinks in our hands and food ready for us throughout the night when we were busy meeting with guests. She made sure we got our pictures taken and made it to part of cocktail hour. Our guests were impressed by the delicious food and ambiance, and the views of the course were beautiful. Overall, we are so thankful for everyone at CT Wedding Group and would recommend Lyman to anyone looking for a gorgeous outdoor tent wedding!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Lyman Orchards Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kathryn! Everything about your wedding day was simply perfect, and I am so incredibly happy to hear what an amazing time you had. We're wishing you a lifetime of happiness! Warmest regards, Allie & CT Wedding Group Family

Tracey · Married on 07/07/2018

Mary Beth, Samantha, and Allie all deserve a big hug and a huge THANK YOU! They made my daughter's wedding so easy!! They were so responsive and patient to our many questions, handled everything with such ease and finesse, their creativity is over the top, and their enthusiasm is contagious!! We can't compliment them enough on how happy we were with their service and the flow of the entire reception.
    The food was outstanding and the displays were so creative. ALL of our guests have consistently said this was the best wedding they've attended and were so impressed with the décor. And alot of that is due to them! We loved working with them and would recommend any of their venues.
    So thank you, thank you, thank you for being experts at wedding planning! We truly appreciate them making this a memorable day!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Lyman Orchards Golf Club's reply:

Hi Tracey! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and write about your experience, it's so wonderful to hear how much you all enjoyed Katie and Alex's wedding! It was honestly a joy to work with you all. And gosh, the decor vision was STUNNING and so much fun to put together! Sending you all massive hugs & congratulations! Best, Allie
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Rhodes · Married on 07/27/2019

Dream wedding day at Lyman Orchards

We could not be happier with our Lyman Orchards wedding experience. It was truly everything we hoped for and more-our guests continually tell us it was the best and most personal wedding they’ve been too. The driving range and food spread was a huge hit. The planning team made our family feel like they got to be guests and enjoy the day.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Lyman Orchards Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Alyssa! We are so happy to hear what a wonderful experience you, and your guests, had while celebrating your big day at Lyman Orchard's. Your day was absolutely stunning - we cannot wait to see some photos!!

Congratulations again, we're wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together!