Luxury Design DFW Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

John N. Married on 10/09/2021

Wedding Couple

Tiffany and her team went above and beyond! We selected her month-of package and it was worth every penny. She’s organized, communicative and brings a wealth of knowledge.
  • Kim
    Kim P. Married on 06/26/2021

Mother of the bride

Can not say enough about our wedding coordinators Tiffany and Nadia. They were phenomenal from start to finish!! They were professional and so personable and made our daughter’s wedding run SO smoothly. Hire this company!! You will not regret it! Can’t thank them enough for a beautiful day that will be remembered for a lifetime. They Honestly were the best and know what they are doing down to every last detail. Thank you so very much ❤️
    Paul T. Married on 01/22/2021

Best of the BEST!

We met Tiffany after our original coordinator had to back out 45 days prior to our wedding date of 1/22/21. She referred us to Tiffany and I am so glad she did! Shortly after the initial meeting with Tiffany she let us know that she had read all of our contracts and was up to speed on all of our vendors and was reaching out to make contact with them to notify them of the coordinator change. She sent us over a "to do" list on items that we still needed to complete as well as a timeline of the day from beginning to end. She was always quick to respond to any text or email we sent her leading up to our special day. Watching her work on the day of was impressive. There was no detail left out by her or her team. They were hands on and willing to do anything necessary to make our day perfect and stress free. I highly recommend Tiffany, you won't regret it!
  • Cindy
    Cindy H. Married on 12/19/2020

Best decision ever!

Tiffany is a godsend! Planning a wedding can be really stressful, especially during a Pandemic. We don’t know how we could have gotten through our beautiful day without her. Tiffany was so patient and kind. She helped us stay focused and organized. It was always helpful being able to reach out to her for advice and questions. She brings so much experience to the table. I loved being able to relax, be in the moment and enjoy the most special day of our lives. Thanks to Tiffany and her awesome team, we had a stress free and spectacular time at our wedding! We highly recommend going with Luxury Design DFW!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 10/08/2020

HIRE TIFFANY! She is amazing!!!!

Tiffany was the fairy godmother we needed! She stepped in pretty late in our planning phase. My wife and I had been working with another planner and unfortunately she had to remove herself from wedding planning.
    We had done a lot of the planning but the fine tuning (the hard part) was left for Tiffany. We were only TWO months away from our big day and she didn’t waste any time. She stepped in and took us on as if we had been her clients from day one. She was always organized and ready with a checklist to make sure we were on track. She didn’t bat an eye when we hit a few hiccups in the road and always made sure we felt loved and supported through this process. She was our advisor, cheerleader, and protector in the wedding world and in life! We are so blessed to know her! Tiffany LOVES her job and you can see it in her work and her conversation with you as clients. No question is dumb and no request is impossible. If she can make it happen, she will! Her background in interior design truly showed at our wedding. We told Tiffany about our vision for the decor for the entire wedding day (sign in table, ceremony and reception). She BLEW our expectations out of the water! She made our dreams come true! We were so thankful that she used our decor and listened to our vision, It was better than we could have imagined.
    Tiffany never looked stressed or worried, she always made sure we were not stressed as a couple. Even starting with us 2 months before our wedding, she was always smiling and excited for our “best day ever”! Tiffany has the best spirit and she’s so very smart. Anyone would be blessed to have her as their planner! I know it was NOT by accident that she became our planner and was there for us on our most special day! We love you Tiffany and a million Thank Yous could never be enough!
    Constance M. Married on 10/08/2020

Excellence

From the moment I met Tiffany I liked her . She was a cute little thing with a very BIG smile. She was confident, and efficient, and diligent in every way. She made everything seem so effortless. I just love her. I will recommend her to anybody I know. And if the Lord blesses me to get married in this lifetime, I will definitely call on her to handle my SPECIAL DAY 💜 I'm grateful that she made my babygirl's wedding so PERFECT
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa P. Married on 01/08/2020

Our wedding day MVP!! Thank you Tiffany!

To say I was impressed with Tiffany (and her assistant, Nadia) would be a massive understatement! From our very first conversation, I KNEW she was someone I needed to be a part of my wedding day. She was kind, knowledgeable and probably the most organized person I’ve ever met. She emailed me a timeline from another wedding she had done and I was blown away by the level of detail. In the months leading up to the wedding, she was only a text or email away with any questions I had. She was always quick to respond and was incredibly helpful. The day of the wedding, she was prompt (arriving to the venue before me!) and didn’t waste any time getting to work. I had always imagined helping set up for the reception and making sure my “vision” came to life, but Tiffany was very adamant that it would be a stress-free day for me. I was initially reluctant to take a hands-off approach on the biggest day of my life, but each time I’d peek my head out from the bridal suite I was in awe of everything coming together so perfectly. It didn’t take long for me to realize the day was in great hands and that I could relax and take it all in. Everything that day seemed to go seamlessly and if there were any worries that arose, I didn’t know about them. Tiffany is a true professional. She is AMAZING at what she does and I truly don’t think our wedding would have went half as well as it did without her. My husband and I had the day of our dreams and we can’t thank Tiffany & Nadia enough for their hard work. Brides, if there is ONE vendor you NEED on your team, Luxury Design DFW is it!!
  • Tory
    Tory Married on 08/30/2019

Tiffany is a life savor!

Tiffany Scott was really a god send. she helped me every step of the way from helping with vendors, Timeline, all of the fires that happened that day (BC there were a million) Tiffany was on top of everything and helped me decorate when half of my bridesmaids decided to not be at the venue at 9 like i asked but 11 or 12pm instead. I really could not have done anything without her!
    Diana C. Married on 06/10/2019

Tiffany was the answer to our prayers! Our angel!

Tiffany was the answer to our prayers!! We decided to move up our wedding, only giving ourselves two months to plan. We had no idea where to begin. At the brink of giving up, we met Tiffany. From the moment we met her, all our troubles melted away. She said her biggest task was to make the bride's life easier. She told my husband (then fiancé), that his biggest task was also to team up with her to make my life easier. I mean, how can you not love her?! From finding vendors, meeting with each and every one of them, to confirming all the nitty gritty details, leading up to the final day, Tiffany did it all. She took care of everything. I would call her panicking with last minute changes, and she would calmly process it, make me breathe, and reassure me that she had it all taken care of. She was our angel. On top of everything, she was so professional, always early, and just the sweetest. We give our highest recommendations for Tiffany and her team. Absolutely the best.
  • Shynae
    Shynae Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing Planner

My wife and I hired Tiffany as our wedding planner and that was the best decision we made!!!!! She understood everything that we wanted and she DELIVERED!!!! she stayed on top of everything and gave us no reason to worry....My wedding was absolutely beautiful and she most definitely brought our vision to life!!!! She knows what she’s doing!!!Tiffany you’re the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Shana
    Shana Married on 05/18/2019

The best coordinator

Tiffany knows exactly what she is doing and has a plan for literally everything that could go wrong. She spends time before, during, and after your wedding making sure everything is exactly like you want it. She is the best around! We are so thankful to have had Tiffany working our wedding!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 03/15/2019

Want the Wedding of Your Dreams?

I highly, above the stars high, recommend Tiffany with Luxury Design DFW for the wedding of your dreams. I purchased Tiffany's Day of Coordination package received much, much more than what I thought. Tiffany went above and beyond to make my day exactly how I envisioned it! She is professional, organized, detailed oriented, super hard working (she's the first one on site and the last one to leave!), and very personable (so funny and kind!). For all I knew, my special day was a breeze; she made the day of coordination run smoothly and seamlessly. I did not have a worry in mind with her running the show. If you need any wedding planning service from full planning to day of coordination, without a doubt, go with Tiffany Scott. I guarantee she will make your wedding vision come to life for your big day.
  • Xiomara
    Xiomara Married on 12/19/2018

Tiffany is amazing!

I was really on the fence about hiring a day of coordinator due to my budget not being enough but I am SO HAPPY that we did everything we could to get one and i'm so happy and grateful I was lucky enough to meet Tiffany! She was super amazing leading up to the wedding and the day of!I couldn't have imagined it going as smooth as it did without her! I have read to many regret story on brides who did not get any sort of coordinator or planning so I definitely recommend Luxury Design DFW!
    Ashley Married on 11/04/2018
    Tiffany did a FABULOUS job coordinating my wedding on May 19th!!! Every text never went unanswered, she was always there with encouraging and helpful tips for a nervous, freaked out bride lol!! I was so nervous letting someone else do any planning or setup for me but my wedding reception was absolutely perfect, Tiffany set everything up and the vision I had in my head she made it a reality, If there was any problem that day I had no idea! She made my day smooth even when this tired bride wanted to speed everything up to go and rest!!! I highly recommend this amazing lady!! I have nothing but good thoughts and well wishes for her! Every bride needs Tiffany on their day!!! ♥
    Laura Married on 06/02/2018
    Tiffany went above and beyond for the last year to ensure I was ready for my big day. She was hired as a day-of coordinator but she helped waaaay before the day of the wedding. She was always available and quick to reply. She set up a very detailed timeline, worked closely with my vendors and when anything didn’t go quite as planned she was quick to correct it. We received great feedback about Tiffany from our caterer/bar/cake company as well. Thank you for helping to give us the best day of our entire lives.
    Sheila Married on 05/25/2018
    Just wow! I am amazed at how much Tiffany of Luxury Design DFW did to assist with my daughter's wedding. Although I was the wedding planner, I am also the mother of the bride. So I hired Tiffany as our day of coordinator so that I could enjoy the day with our family. It didn't feel like she was only day of though. She contacted all the vendors to coordinate times, created a timeline of every detail, and even ran the rehearsal. On the day of the wedding, I became overwhelmed with my DIY decorations. She assured me that everything would be okay and pitched in to make the reception room look like a dream. She even decorated areas that I didn't get a chance to finish, like the cake and gift table. She worked seamlessly with all our vendors and was quick on her feet when changes needed to be made at the last minute. Even when problems arose, she immediately fixed them and I was briefed about the problems and how she corrected them after my event. I can't imagine how this day would have went without her. The best part is that she was in my budget. If she can do this much as a day of coordinator, I know she would be spectacular as a full event wedding planner. Anyone who is lucky enough to book her will not be disappointed.
    Diane Married on 11/05/2017
    Incredible! Tiffany was so easy to work with and so responsive, she really helped create the day we had in our minds. I can't say enough good things about her and all of her hard work. She is such a professional, has great ideas and is a lovely person. Working with her was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding.

Luxury Design DFW's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Diane! :)
    Kelsey Married on 10/21/2017
    Tiffany has already gone above and beyond for our wedding in October. When we first met, she was prepared and had already researched our venue. She knew things about our venue I didn't. There have been times I've been looking for a vendor such as hair and makeup and she sent me multiple referrals, one of which I love immediately and fit perfectly into our budget. She's taking time to find a quote for me for ceremony music. Tiffany is the best investment I have made in our wedding. She is a true blessing!!
    Nikki Married on 07/22/2017
    Can honestly say there is no chance I would have been able to have my dream wedding without this girl!!! She went above and beyond on everything! She is way more than just a day of.. she is a life savor, beyond creative and so knowledgeable about weddings!!!! Best choice I made with my wedding planning was having her by my side! Not to mention she got the best pictures on my wedding!!!
    Evelyn Married on 05/13/2017
    My husband and I  are truly fortunate to have had Tiffany Scott as our wedding planner. She is truly amazing, very professional, hard-working and extremely genuine. She goes above and beyond for her clients and makes it to where you don't stress at all in your planning process. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect because of her. I would highly recommend her to my friends, family and future brides-to-be. Thank you Tiffany for making our Dream wedding come true.
    Robstra Married on 04/16/2017
    Tiffany is the best! She was professional, kind and sweet. I hired her part-time. She helped coordinate my wedding. I have recommended her to others. If you are looking for someone who is willing to go the distance, Tiffany well. She and her husband were great! My husband was so impressed by her. Words cannot express how grateful I was to have her coordinate our wedding. Thank you Tiffany!!!
    Arlene Married on 04/15/2017
    Tiffany is awesome! She goes above and beyond her duties to make the wedding date exemplary. She is a perfectionist and helped to keep me calm as we planned the wedding. I'd highly recommend her to anyone that's getting married. Tiffany, you're the best.
    Arlene
  • Pedro
    Pedro R.

Tiffany is amazing.

My wife and I hired Tiffany for our wedding this past April and I can honestly say, it was one of the best decisions we made during that whole process. There’s about a hundred amazing things I could say about Tiffany and the work she did for us, but there’s just not enough space in this review box to even cover half of it. The level of effort she puts in to the process is unrivaled. She was on top of EVERYTHING, and I mean everything. Not one email was left unanswered for more than a day, we even received a lot of responses in just minutes. My wife and I both work full time, so meeting with vendors was difficult. Tiffany made it work. She saved us a ton of money on vendors too! She knows her stuff. This was just the planning aspect of it.

The day of the wedding was even more impressive. She knew where to put stuff, how stuff should be done, and when it should be done. She catered to both my wife AND I and made sure that our wedding day was as stress-free as possible. Our guests LOVED her.

Tiffany ROCKS!!
    Madison Married on 03/25/2018
    Hiring Tiffany with Luxury Design DFW was probably the best thing that my husband and I could have done for our wedding day. We would have been literally lost without her! Tiffany helped bring professionalism to the wedding prep and day-of coordination. We hired her for day-of coordination, but she went above and beyond and did a lot to help us out leading up to the wedding day. She was very responsive, very professional in what she brought to the table, and very organized. Out of all of the wedding planners/day-of coordinators we spoke with, Tiffany was the only one who actually broke down her services piece by piece, showing everything she would be doing for us at each step of the wedding day, and that helped SO much. I probably made things a little difficult, as I am a picky bride and changed my mind about some things at the very last minute, not to mention there was a LOT going on the day of the wedding and not many people to help out, but Tiffany handled this with grace. The wedding day was a bit hectic (as I imagine all wedding days are, in their own way), but Tiffany maneuvered everything very well, to the point that I still am not even sure if anything went wrong that day. Tiffany even sent us a little Youtube video of photos and videos from the wedding that she took and edited, and it was so sweet! All in all, we had a very nice experience with Luxury Design DFW.