11 Reviews for Luxe & Lotus Beauty

Multi. Stylists (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
11 Luxe & Lotus Beauty Reviews

We had an excellent experience with Luxe & Lotus Beauty. The convenience of getting ready in the comfort of my home was greatly appreciated, and kept us calm and relaxed. They made last minute adjustments without issue and went above and beyond expectation. Many thanks!!!

Profile Picture Triniti, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Loved it!!! Ladies are wonderful, products are amazing!

Profile Picture Randiann, 7/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina at Luxe and Lotus did the most amazing job for my wedding makeup! She ensured that each girl had a look of their own and felt beautiful. I have gotten my makeup done by her numerous times and each time I feel more beautiful than before! She is truly talented, caring, fun, and amazing. I would 100% recommend Luxe and Lotus to anyone!

Profile Picture Ashlynn, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Planning our wedding was exciting and stressful. You want everything to be perfect. You think about everyone else, but yourself. You are in charge of taking care of the cake, food, decorations, music/DJ, invintations, save the dates, thank you cards, and 100 other things in order to make your day go smoothly as possible. One thing I did NOT have to worry about was looking or feeling beautiful! Christina has the magic touch! I felt like a million bucks and felt so comfortable with my make up. I don’t get too crazy with colors and told her what I wanted. She hit it right on the nail! Thank you for making my special day one of my most cherished memories! Things did not go as planned that day, but I sure did feel beautiful and it was the best day of my life. Thank you Luxe & Lotus!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 10/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I would definitely recommend Luxe and Lotus for your wedding or event! Christina and Brigette listen to the style of makeup that you want along with your wedding theme and do your make up acordingly. Since my wedding they have been my go to for make up questions and always answer willingly and right away. They will always be my go to for professional make up.

Profile Picture Whittney, 7/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Christina and Brigette are BEYOND amazing! I have never been more pleased with my makeup before. Not only did she travel to New Orleans for my Wedding , my make up was FLAWLESS! I love everything about Luxe & Lotus!

Profile Picture jasmine, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I am so happy I Luxe and lotus did my makeup for my wedding. I am usually very hesitant to let someone else do my makeup but Christina exceeded my expectations. She is so sweet and thanks to her my makeup looked gorgeous and lasted all night long! I received several compliments.

Profile Picture Ashlei, 6/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was a MOH in a wedding and I had Brigette who did a beautiful job on my makeup, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Arlene, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

After many makeup failed trials I finally found Christina! Like all brides, I wanted my makeup to be perfect. The MUAs I had tried were not hitting the mark. Christina was able to make my vision for my wedding day makeup come to life- and it was even better than I imagined because she has her own special touch. I felt beautiful and confident on one of the biggest (and best!) days of my life. To this day, the only MUAs that I will use are the ladies from Luxe and Lotus. They deliver the best expertise artistry, are dependable and professional.

Profile Picture Cara, 4/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina did my makeup for my wedding in 2006, and as a bridesmaid in my cousin’s wedding in 2007. She made me feel and look beautiful on my special day! I have enjoyed seeing Christina’s talent grow even more over the last decade. I had the pleasure of having Christina as my makeup artist for a recent boutique photo shoot, and also witnessed Brigette’s talent as she applied makeup on another girl.

I would highly recommend the talent of Luxe and Lotus for your wedding!

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/18/08, 1 Review