Luxe & Lotus Beauty Reviews

11 | Austin, TX

11 Reviews for Luxe & Lotus Beauty

11 Luxe & Lotus Beauty Reviews

LeeAnn · Getting married on 07/04/2019

I told them exactly what I want and looking for, my expectations and got it! Natural but stand out, a glow. I loved it.

Luxe & Lotus Beauty 1
    Luxe & Lotus Beauty 2
    Luxe & Lotus Beauty 3

Luxe & Lotus Beauty's reply:

Thank you LeeAnn! It's been a pleasure working with you, we are so glad you are such a loyal client to us. We look forward to servicing you again for your wedding come 2019!

Triniti · Married on 11/11/2017

We had an excellent experience with Luxe & Lotus Beauty. The convenience of getting ready in the comfort of my home was greatly appreciated, and kept us calm and relaxed. They made last minute adjustments without issue and went above and beyond expectation. Many thanks!!!

Randiann · Married on 07/31/2017

Loved it!!! Ladies are wonderful, products are amazing!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Luxe & Lotus Beauty's reply:

Hi Randi, Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved working with you and thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. :)

Ashlynn · Married on 02/20/2016

Christina at Luxe and Lotus did the most amazing job for my wedding makeup! She ensured that each girl had a look of their own and felt beautiful. I have gotten my makeup done by her numerous times and each time I feel more beautiful than before! She is truly talented, caring, fun, and amazing. I would 100% recommend Luxe and Lotus to anyone!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Luxe & Lotus Beauty 4
    Luxe & Lotus Beauty 5

Luxe & Lotus Beauty's reply:

Ashlynn, Thank you so much for your kind words. I loved working with you and the family for the last decade. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day! I am so honoured I was able to come travel to Fort Worth for your wedding. I wouldn't have missed it for anything! Best, Christina

Stephanie · Married on 10/25/2015

Planning our wedding was exciting and stressful. You want everything to be perfect. You think about everyone else, but yourself. You are in charge of taking care of the cake, food, decorations, music/DJ, invintations, save the dates, thank you cards, and 100 other things in order to make your day go smoothly as possible. One thing I did NOT have to worry about was looking or feeling beautiful! Christina has the magic touch! I felt like a million bucks and felt so comfortable with my make up. I don’t get too crazy with colors and told her what I wanted. She hit it right on the nail! Thank you for making my special day one of my most cherished memories! Things did not go as planned that day, but I sure did feel beautiful and it was the best day of my life. Thank you Luxe & Lotus!!!

Luxe & Lotus Beauty 6
  • W

Whittney · Married on 07/02/2015

I would definitely recommend Luxe and Lotus for your wedding or event! Christina and Brigette listen to the style of makeup that you want along with your wedding theme and do your make up acordingly. Since my wedding they have been my go to for make up questions and always answer willingly and right away. They will always be my go to for professional make up.

Luxe & Lotus Beauty's reply:

Hello Whittney, We loved working with you and thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. Thank you for the kind words, we wish you the happiest ever after!

jasmine · Married on 05/23/2015

Christina and Brigette are BEYOND amazing! I have never been more pleased with my makeup before. Not only did she travel to New Orleans for my Wedding , my make up was FLAWLESS! I love everything about Luxe & Lotus!

Luxe & Lotus Beauty's reply:

Hi Jasmine! Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day! It was certainly magical. We wish you and John a couple of forevers and more!

Ashlei · Married on 06/23/2013

I am so happy I Luxe and lotus did my makeup for my wedding. I am usually very hesitant to let someone else do my makeup but Christina exceeded my expectations. She is so sweet and thanks to her my makeup looked gorgeous and lasted all night long! I received several compliments.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Luxe & Lotus Beauty's reply:

Hi Ashlei, Thank you for your kind words, your wedding was magical! We wish you and Malcolm the best of luck in the future. Thank you again for letting Luxe and Lotus be apart of your special day!

Arlene · Married on 06/01/2013

I was a MOH in a wedding and I had Brigette who did a beautiful job on my makeup, highly recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Luxe & Lotus Beauty's reply:

Hi Arlene, You looked stunning! I loved working with you and thank you for letting me be a part of such a special day! Love, Brigette

Cara · Married on 04/13/2013

After many makeup failed trials I finally found Christina! Like all brides, I wanted my makeup to be perfect. The MUAs I had tried were not hitting the mark. Christina was able to make my vision for my wedding day makeup come to life- and it was even better than I imagined because she has her own special touch. I felt beautiful and confident on one of the biggest (and best!) days of my life. To this day, the only MUAs that I will use are the ladies from Luxe and Lotus. They deliver the best expertise artistry, are dependable and professional.

Luxe & Lotus Beauty 7
    Luxe & Lotus Beauty 8

Luxe & Lotus Beauty's reply:

Hi Cara! Wow! Thank you for such kind words, your wedding was so beautiful! We take pride in the work we do. We are pleased to know you had such a great experience!

Lauren · Married on 02/18/2008

Christina did my makeup for my wedding in 2006, and as a bridesmaid in my cousin’s wedding in 2007. She made me feel and look beautiful on my special day! I have enjoyed seeing Christina’s talent grow even more over the last decade. I had the pleasure of having Christina as my makeup artist for a recent boutique photo shoot, and also witnessed Brigette’s talent as she applied makeup on another girl.

I would highly recommend the talent of Luxe and Lotus for your wedding!

Luxe & Lotus Beauty 9
    Luxe & Lotus Beauty 10
    Luxe & Lotus Beauty 11
    Luxe & Lotus Beauty 12

Luxe & Lotus Beauty's reply:

Hi Lauren! It's been such a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for trusting in us and believing in our craft here at Luxe and Lotus!