Luxe Event Productions Reviews

129 | Portland, OR

129 Reviews for Luxe Event Productions

Alyssa · Married on 07/29/2018

Luxe did a great job on our wedding day! Their team made sure everything went according to plan - set up as we wanted and kept everything right on time.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Lacey · Married on 07/21/2018

One of the best decisions I made in planning our wedding was using Luxe!!! The team was so incredible to work with and we absolutely loved our main coordinator, Allison! This was a destination wedding for us and she made it so easy from the start. We only had one trip out to Portland for wedding planning, and she coordinated everything perfectly so we could meet with as many vendors as possible. Our wedding was exactly how we had envisioned it and even better thanks to the Luxe team! Every recommendation we were given for vendors was perfect and we ended up with a great team. Thank you again to the Luxe team and Allison for an unforgettable and beautiful wedding!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Megan · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing Team!

My husband and I couldn't have found a better team to help put together the wedding of our dreams! They went above and beyond for us. Brooke made herself available to us when we had and questions or concerns. She would responded to emails or texts quickly, which put my worrying bride mind at ease. I would 100% recommend the Luxe team to help plan your wedding. Thank you so much Brooke and the rest of Luxe team for giving us the most beautiful wedding.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

We couldn't have done it without Luxe! Seriously. We worked primarily with Brooke, and our day was flawless! We had booked a farm venue that required a lot more work than we anticipated (we had to rent/bring in EVERYTHING) but I was hesitant to hire a coordinator since I had a very specific vision for our wedding. Brooke worked along side what we wanted and provided super thorough and professional help and advice through every step of the planning. There were so many things I would have been totally lost on or completely missed all together without the confidence and expertise of Luxe. The best part was, most of it was set up the day of without me, the groom or family having to worry about a thing. We got to completely enjoy the best day ever!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Kristi · Married on 07/01/2018

Luxe did a SMASHING job helping plan my summer wedding! They were flexible on working with me to find a package that met my needs AND fit my budget-- it was obvious that the business owner, Misty, actually CARES about their brides having a great experience, absolutely going the extra mile. My planner Brooke was a complete rock star-- she kept everything running smoothly on schedule, reminded me of all my deadlines, helped me stick to a budget (or decide when I needed to go out of budget), and calmed my nerves. Her design suggestions, tips on dress shopping, ideas about hairstyles, all of it...... so helpful! She was extremely responsive-- quick replies to every single email, text, and voice mail. Some of my vendors ended up being difficult to deal with, and she was the perfect blend of sweet and spicy to get things done! She thought of EVERY detail, including things that would never have occurred to me (who knows that nobody provides ice?!?) and guru-ed me through the wastelands of Pinterest. The Day Of was seamless and gorgeous, and all the Luxe staff were superb-- my mom raved afterwards about how busy and efficient they all were, as we just partied and enjoyed our event! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Diane · Married on 06/23/2018

We pulled of the best wedding ever thanks to the help of Brooke and Allison at Luxe. They kept us on track and on budget. We would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a stress free wedding experience. We had a blast!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Hanna · Married on 06/23/2018

Overall an amazing experience.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Using Luxe as our wedding coordinator was the best decision we made when planning our wedding! We live in Tucson, AZ and we wanted to get married in Portland, OR. The entire Luxe staff was extremely helpful, accommodating and kind when helping us with our destination wedding! They made our dream wedding come to life! I could always count on Allison from Luxe to answer all of my questions and ease my worries. Planning a wedding was stress free because of Luxe. They not only handled all of the details but they also helped with design and etiquette. They took the time to get to know my fiance and I and I am so grateful for that. I could not recommend them more. Luxe is truly incredible! Thank you, Luxe!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Chelsea · Married on 06/02/2018

My wedding day would not have been possible without Allison and the Luxe team. I hired Luxe to help with day of coordination and they went above and beyond that. Allison and I had monthly calls to make sure things were on track, everyone had what they needed, and all the little details were ironed out. When it came to the day of, I didn't have to even think about anything except getting pretty and enjoying the day. Everything was set up perfectly and we got rave reviews from our guests. They were worth every penny and more. Thank you Allison and Luxe! You were total lifesavers!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Kayleen · Married on 04/27/2018

The girls from Luxe Event Productions did an amazing job at our wedding!! The initial contact, site visit and discussing my vision and my husband's goals for our wedding went very well and I felt like we were all on the same page the whole time. Knowing they would be there to take care of the details of the wedding took so much stress out of the planning process for me. At our actual wedding, Cecelia and Kayla were professional and gave excellent guidance and direction for everything while not being at all intrusive (a hard thing to accomplish in such a small wedding and very appreciated!). All their help and guidance felt extremely natural. And they did an amazing job with the decorations. My husband and I have repeatedly said it was our absolutely perfect wedding, that we can't think of a thing we would have done differently and how grateful we were to have Cecelia and Kayla there to help us! So even though it took me awhile, I do want to thank them and Allison for making working with Luxe on our wedding such a great experience.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Kellyn · Married on 03/10/2018

We used Luxe Event Productions for full service planning for our wedding, and could not be happier.  Brooke, Misty, and Allison are absolutely fantastic, professional and classy in all ways, and they handled all of our requests and questions (and there were a LOT) with aplomb, patience, and grace.  Their advice was consistently spot on, and our big day was amazing as a result.  There are a lot of moving parts to weddings these days, and ours was no different, but everything we threw at them not only came off without a hitch, we would have to say that the results were even better than we had hoped.  We credit this to the fact that they are highly organized, detail-oriented, and deeply connected to the best vendors in the area.  We absolutely cannot imagine having done this without them, and recommend them highly no matter what sort of wedding or special event you are planning!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Elisabeth · Married on 12/31/2017

I can honestly say that we would not have had the amazing wedding that we had if it weren't for Luxe Event Productions. My husband and I were pretty (naively) determined to plan our whole wedding on our own but as the date got closer, we realized that we were in a bit over our head. We had so many questions and we needed someone to help us figure out all the answers. That's when we decided to find a day-of wedding coordinator. When we found Luxe, we found A LOT more than just answers to our questions. Our wedding coordinator, Allison, was a lifesaver sent straight from heaven! She was able to guide us through the last phases of planning and provide us with so much helpful information and brilliant advice. She took the time to learn all about our vision for our ideal wedding and she was able to make our vision a reality. She had so many great connections to other vendors in the business and she connected us to other people who were able to provide us with beautiful and cost-effective services for our big day. On the day of our wedding, Allison was able to walk us through every step and make sure that everything went smoothly. She was able to keep us sane and calm, she always made sure we had enough food/water/wine/cake, she was able to coral all of our bridesmaids/groomsman and she was able to coordinate with all of the other vendors. She took so much off of our plates and I don't think we would have really been able to enjoy our wedding if it weren't for Allison and the other ladies from Luxe. I can say with confidence that hiring Luxe Event Productions was truly the best decision we made in planning our wedding. I really can't say enough positive things about them. My husband and I HIGHLY recommend working with Luxe Event Productions. They are the best in the business!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

You can stop right now, you have found your wedding planners! Allison and the Luxe team were absolutely phenomenal and we could not be more thrilled with how they navigated the planning process and the “day of.” My partner Blake and I chose a non- traditional venue (Yale Union) that meant we needed A LOT of support setting it up. From start to finish Allison was there for us. She made calls to vendors, helped us organize meetings and ensured that the details were taken care of through and through. I was nervous about everything coming together and felt many times along the way that I was missing something, or things would fall a part (hello anxiety), every time I started to go down that “rabbit hole” Allison was there for me and helped me stay focused and assured it would all come together. Every single vendor they recommended was amazing and we felt so humbled to be able to have such immense talent with us on our wedding day. Our wedding had the mid century modern and minimalist style we wanted while also feeling warm and inclusive for all of our guests. At the end of the night the team stayed to tear down everything and ensured that we were able to duck out and get some rest after a long long day. We truly felt cared for and heard throughout the entire process. Honestly, the wedding was only 24 hours ago and I couldn’t wait to get online and recommend Luxe. They were worth the investment 100% and for any folks getting married (or throwing an event) there is no better team than Luxe!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/23/2017

Going with Luxe Event Productions was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I was one of those brides that had no idea what I even wanted and Brooke did an amazing job of helping lead me in the right direction. She provided us with ideas and suggestions but ultimately left the decisions up to us. She was organized and asked our vendors all the right questions that we would have never even thought to ask. The day of the wedding was flawless and I thank her and the event staff immensely for everything. I would recommend Luxe (and Brooke) to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/12/2017

Hiring Luxe to plan our wedding was the best decision that would could have made during our wedding planning. We had the pleasure of working with Brooke who was able to take my pinterest board and make it a reality. From day one and every step of the way, Brooke listened to what we wanted, provided great suggestions, and was on top of everything. Brooke did a great job handling all the communication and details, which made the whole process stress free. Brooke's excellent communication skills left us always knowing what is going on, which eliminated any questions we might had have. On the day of our wedding we were able to focus on the day and did not have to think about anything else. Brooke and her team pulled off the most perfect and beautiful day for us. If you are looking for a wedding planner I highly recommend Luxe.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Ali · Married on 07/15/2017

Our wedding venue, Castaway, recommended Luxe to us. We had a consultation call and meeting with a coordinator and chose our level of service. In the next few months, our wedding shifted from our original coordinator to Misty. Misty, owner of Luxe Event Productions, spent some time to get up to speed and help us really solidify our vision. Though we used Luxe for more of our day-of coordination, Misty was there along the way to answer all questions, make sure we were thinking about all the details, and always responding to my texts and emails in a VERY timely fashion. That is huge! Misty spent extra time with us making sure all the details were in place. Even though talking through those little details may have caused us waves of minimal anxiety in the planning process, it was 100% worth it -- because the day of our wedding, we DID NOT WORRY ABOUT A THING. We fully trusted Misty and her team to execute a flawless vision and event. It was the best, most perfect night ever. We wouldn't have changed a thing. We owe so much of that to the Luxe team.

Luxe coordinated everything related to the actual wedding day. Think load-in times, placement, set up, etc. They worked with us to manage our rentals -- we worked with four different rental companies. Misty took a very active role with our catering company to make sure they were completely aligned. She recommended countless vendors and saved the day when I hated my trial with the first hair/makeup company I selected. The list goes on..

Some vendors think of the bride and groom as their weekend event. Luxe made us feel like the most special bride and groom in the world. We are so appreciative of that!

The team is so sweet and we will forever recommend them to anyone who wants the perfect wedding.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Geovanna V. · Married on 07/09/2017

Luxe was one of the best decisions we made. Allison was great and very attentive from the very beginning. She was on top of everything and helped to work with all of our vendors. She turned all my ideas into reality and I will always be thankful for that. I would definitely recommend LUXE! Hiring a planner took so much off my plate and didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Laura · Married on 06/25/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Luxe Events! We live states away and needed all the help we could get to plan our destination wedding! Brooke and Allison were so helpful and had every detail covered! My wedding unfortunately had a record breaking high and they kept me relaxed and found as many solutions as possible to make our day wonderful! I would suggest them to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator to help big or small! They even caught sweet little moments along
    the way for us to remember! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Sent on 07/12/2017

Suzie · Married on 06/24/2017

Allison and Brooke were INCREDIBLE - from the moment we became official, I felt incredibly relieved to have their creative expertise on my side. As a big planner myself, I hesitated on hiring a wedding coordinator but once I started working with Luxe, I knew they would deliver on a level that I could never do myself. I was also nervous because I was located in Seattle and not Portland, but soon realized that this was not an issue at all. They were so great, that even all my bridesmaids commented on how awesome they were! I 100% recommend Luxe to anyone who needs event planning help! THANK YOU AGAIN!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Sam · Married on 06/17/2017

Luxe events productions helped us plan the perfect wedding! We had recently moved to the Portland area, and had limited time (and friends) to help us with wedding planning. We found Luxe, and they made it easy! Our planner, Brooke, kept track of everything, and we hardly had to lift a finger. On top of it all, they were there the day of the wedding to run the vent, so all of our guest could enjoy a carefree day. We would absolutely recommend Luxe. In fact, we wouldn't recommend planning a wedding without them!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Broc · Married on 04/22/2017

Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and we COULD NOT have pulled it off without the help of Luxe. Brooke was with us nearly from day one of our planning and she made the process of planning a wedding so easy! We got married on 4/22/17 at Union/Pine in SE Portland and from the get-go Brooke saw our vision and with her skill, contacts, and resources she helped bring it to life and it was better than we ever could have imagined. All of Brooke's recommendations were amazing and we know this because of all the compliments we received on our wedding day. Brooke is so nice and was so easy to work with, and she helped keep us and our vendors on track! She was also very helpful in dealing with hard-to-reach vendors and unresponsiveness from certain vendors. I could go on and on, but I'll just leave you with this: if you want to enjoy planning your wedding and work with people who TRULY care about your wedding day, you need to use Luxe.

Sent on 05/04/2017

Lisa · Married on 01/07/2017

I cannot speak highly enough of Luxe. My husband and I were on the fence about whether or not to get a coordinator for our 40-guest wedding, because, hey, it's small. It should be easy enough to do on our own, right? Thank god we went to meet with them out of curiosity, because there is so much more to wedding planning than either of us realized.

Thanks to all of the wonderful, professional, amazing women at Luxe, no detail was overlooked. They put together time tables, wrangled absent vendors, connected us with vendors when we weren't sure what we wanted, and went over ever single detail until everything was exactly as we had both imagined. They helped us figure out our budget and prioritize what to spend and where. They even requested a new makeup artist for me when the first one didn't work out. (I was terrified of asking for a new one and hurting the first one's feelings, and Luxe just took care of it for me.)

I think one of the best parts about hiring Luxe was that we didn't even have to be at the venue until right before the ceremony. They got there around eleven a.m. (for a 4:30 ceremony) to do set-up and direct vendors. We got to hang out at our hotel with our friends and get ready and just enjoy our day. They also helped the ceremony and reception go smoothly, so my husband and I got to be present with all of the people we love, instead of delegating to vendors. A lot of people had warned us before hand that little things would go wrong here and there, but seriously, everything went perfectly.

To boot, everyone at Luxe was so easy to talk to and really cared about making our day special. I never had to hesitate if I had a question or a concern. If I ever have a big event again, they'll be the first ones I call.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Melanie · Married on 10/01/2016

Working with Luxe took all the stress out of wedding-planning so that we were able to enjoy our engagement and wedding. The Luxe staff are very thoughtful, creative, and supportive. They always included both of us (not just the bride!) in communications and decisions, not a lot of other coordinators and planners seemed to do this. They host a variety of events for inspiration and went so above and beyond with making our wedding special and reflecting our quirky selves. We felt so great on our wedding day knowing that Lauren had it under control and would be coming back at the end of the night to help pack up our decor so that we could head to the after-party without a worry. I highly recommend Luxe!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Tanya · Married on 10/01/2016

We hired Luxe Production a little late in the game after our previous planner fell through. Brooke jumped right in and got caught up with where we were in the planning process and what we still needed. From our first time meeting together I knew this would be a great fit, the Luxe team is SO organized and thinks of every little detail that you might have forgotten. There is NO way I could have done this without them. I was a little scattered with my vision and ideas for decor, after a meeting with Brooke deciding on rentals and talking through each part of the day of decor I knew she understood the vibe I wanted and took my scattered ideas and executed them perfectly. Leading up to the wedding she checked in with me and kept us on track the entire time. When the forecast showed rain she was on it with a rain plan, and calmed my stresses when I was freaking out a little bit ;) She made it easy by sending me links to where I could find umbrellas, candles, decor, and other vendors. It really was the best decision ever deciding to work with Brooke and the Luxe team. Our wedding day was executed perfectly and I could focus on enjoying the day instead of having to worry about anything else. Thank you a million times over and over to Luxe & to Brooke, this was such a special day and it wouldn't have been the same without you!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Lissa · Married on 09/17/2016

For a couple planning their wedding outside, rain is the last thing that you want to have to think about. The Luxe team, who has been so instrumental in making every detail of planning so smooth in the months leading up to the big day, went above and beyond to implement a plan B that felt like it was Plan A all along. I trusted in the team's vision to turn our outdoor ceremony into something inside our tent - and saying they delivered doesn't do enough justice to the final product. They managed the stress and chaos of a last minute change flawlessly and never once did we see them faulter under that kind of stress and chaos. The best part was that we did not see the space before walking in to the ceremony and we were absolutely blown away at their problem solving. They knocked it out of the park so much that we thought it was better than our outdoor ceremony space!

The Luxe team communicated clearly and efficiently through out the whole process, even including my mother in the planning on the opposite coast. They were patient, knowledgeable, informative, and beyond professional. I was a fairly hands off bride to be and felt immense trust that Luxe would help me pull it all together and respecting what was most important to my other half and I.

The ability to connect me with the right vendors, their expertise, accessibility, and accountability were everything needed when planning. How Luxe took the reins and communicated with all our vendors in the days leading up to the wedding to keep everyone on the same page was an invaluable part of the process.

Luxe made planning such a big event in our lives almost easy. I cannot recommend this team, especially Brooke and Lauren who we worked with, enough. They are a class act and amazing at what they do.

Sent on 09/20/2016