Luxe Event Productions Reviews

129 Reviews for Luxe Event Productions

• Krista

Krista Patterson 路 Getting married on 05/10/2021

Luxe is the best

Allison was AMAZING! She dealt with us for way longer than expected and she was so positive and always had my back. She had to deal with my mother for almost two years. That鈥檚 job in itself. lol 馃槀

Brooke and Allison killed it the day of. I didn鈥檛 have to worry about a thing, because they handled everything.
    They also had to deal with my friends being complete shit shows, so they deserve an award for that.

I also really appreciated hearing from you (Misty, OWNER) throughout the process. The black sign you sent us was such a nice kind gesture.

I鈥檓 not the best at putting together an event. I get overwhelmed by too many choices and i would have been lost without luxe. Thank you for supporting zac and I. I would recommend you guys to anyone i know.

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Cassady

Cassady 路 Married on 09/26/2020

A pleasure to work with!

Allison and Lex were wonderful to work with. When we shifted our plans to host our reception in our own backyard, I knew we'd need a planner to ensure everything was executed as we hoped for. Allison stepped in about 5 weeks before the wedding day and ensured all the details were covered leading up to the day. She made great recommendations and had awesome tips to share as we worked through the final steps. And, on the day of, Lex made our vision come to life and our backyard looked beautiful. I highly recommend Luxe!

Sent on 11/29/2020
  • Alecia

Alecia Whetstone 路 Married on 09/26/2020

Reliable, dependable, unstoppable!

Hiring Luxe was by far the one of the BEST DECISIONs we could have made throughout our wedding journey. Being from North Carolina, Misty and her team were AMAZING at helping us pulling of our wedding cross-country. Allison and Brooke were just so wonderful to work with! From the entire start of the process, the communication was stellar, and we were always updated on what was going on with the restrictions in the state of Oregon. They really are everything you would want in a planning and coordination team: organized, professional, knowledgeable, friendly. Misty would check in regularly to see how things were going with everything. We really felt valued as clients. There are not enough words to thank them enough for helping us plan our day. We did have to shift a lot of the original ideas because of the restrictions, which was fine, they were right on top of that too! and we had the most gorgeous little micro wedding. I 100% recommend these guys to anyone getting married in the Portland Area.

Alecia and Paul Chavel

Sent on 12/16/2020

Brad Bigelow 路 Married on 09/09/2020

Luxe Productions: A Perfect Event and Partnership

Luxe Productions helped us put together the perfect wedding in the Portland Oregon area while we were living in Phoenix. Brooke, was especially responsive, thorough with communications (email and text), and had a wonderful creative touch as well as great sensibilities to our vision. She was mindful of the budget as well as enhanced our ideas and brought great vendors and partners to the table. Most importantly, the day of the event and the prior couple days were smooth and worry free, allowing us to enjoy the entire experience. For those skeptical on the cost of a great partner, consider the value of enjoying every moment on your special day and the weeks leading up to it. Thanks Brooke and team!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Not Going To Happen 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Brooke the Amazing

Our wedding was the most beautiful wedding anyone could have ever imagined. Around 200 people over three days at a giant venue out of our area. It could have been a disaster if not for the trusted coordinated efforts of Brooke at luxe event productions!! Brooke was a hundred percent on top of every detail. Not just during the wedding, but all the way through the planning process. Brooke made choosing all the wedding options easy and was available for questions and concerns at a moments notice. All I had to do was show up and smile which is what every bride truly wants.

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Nick

Nick Wilhelm 路 Married on 07/20/2019

Made our wedding epic!

Brooke was a life saver! Before we hired Luxe I almost had a panic attack thinking of everything that had to get done before our wedding. Brook helped Jess and I calm done and space everything out to enjoy the experience more. Brooke handled everything on our wedding day, which gave us time to enjoy celebrating with our family more. Brooke knew exactly what we wanted and helped translate our ideas into a epic modern wedding. Luxe is a great choice and will exceed your expectations.

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • George

George Mathew 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Luxe Productions = Wedding

Luxe Productions should be synonymous with weddings! They came highly recommended to us, and everyone we know that has worked with them has showered praise on their team. During our initial meeting, the energy from Misty, Brooke and Allison gave us confidence that we had picked the right wedding coordinator. They have different price points for different levels of service you would need, even if you just need a little more than just a day-of coordinator. I have no idea how we would have pulled off the wedding that we did without the help of Misty and her team. We wanted to give a HUGE shout out to Brooke, who worked relentlessly from planning to execution to ensure that we stayed on track with everything that needed to be done. She went above and beyond what was expected of her and made us feel like we always had someone to call on if were were stuck, or just simply needed some advice. Their vendor connections and recommendations and plug into the wedding industry is unparalleled. I would definitely hire Luxe Event Productions for any other events that I might hold in the future, as they do so much more than just weddings.

If you are fielding other options, don't. Just take a visit to their office and meet with any of their staff, and you will feel that sense of ease and comfort that we felt when we hired them!

-George & Christie

Sent on 08/27/2019

Al An 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Exceptional from start to finish

It was fabulous working with Misty and Allison, I can't thank them enough for the peace of mind they gave me (and especially my mom) both leading up to the wedding and on the day-of. I'm a project manager by trade, but the thought of having to project manage my own wedding was daunting... Allison saved my sanity by making the process easy and as stress-free as can be. Everything went off without a hitch, and I've had so many friends and family say to me in the past couple months that it was by far their favorite wedding they can remember attending (thanks in large part to Luxe Event Production's expert planning and coordination).

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Eric

Eric Rhea 路 Married on 06/01/2019

We could not have done it without you, really.

We reached out to Luxe more than 18 months before our desired wedding date. From the moment we hopped on a call with Allison, we knew we made the right decision! Allison + Misty and team were beyond helpful and aided us throughout each step of the process with attentiveness to our needs and reassurance that our big day would go without any issue. We are out of towners, but had a specific list of details we wanted at the wedding, and the team took everything in stride with patience and executed all of our asks without an issue. Their coordination and recommendations created an atmosphere that was beyond words, we are forever thankful for how perfect our wedding day went.

Luxe has weddings and events in Portland on lock! This was reiterated when we spoke to all of our vendors who echoed our sentiment "we love working with Luxe!!" Since we did not have any knowledge regarding vendors in Portland, Allison and team were ready with a list of their preferred vendors and even narrowed down even further after learning more about us. This paid off in dividends, as 1) we could not meet every single vendor since we鈥檙e living in another state and 2) each and every one of these vendors were at the very top of their fields in Portland.

From day one, we felt as if we were extremely valued as a client, and even more so important a part of the team. Allison took the time to really get to know us, and when were finally met in person (months into the process) it's as if we'd been friends all along. The regular calls and meetings we had were more like playing catchup with friends, and then mixing in planning, rather than a cut and paste dry conversation around what we still needed to do. She was really what we needed, as we're both busy individuals.

Our wedding day was a perfect as we drew up. We did not worry one bit, and the day flew by without us even knowing. Allison was there throughout the entire time, and made sure everything ran as smoothly. Honestly, there was nothing that we would have changed, it was amazing. Thank you again so much for everything, Allison + Luxe!!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Jacki

Jacki Camacho 路 Married on 05/19/2019

They made my dream wedding a reality!!

After modeling in their wedding shows a few years back, when it was finally my turn to plan a wedding I knew I wanted to work with the best in the biz. I had a fairly clear vision of what I wanted my wedding to look like, I just needed help executing it. I worked with Allison and she brought my vision to life, flawlessly. She was there to answer all of my questions, keep me on track, recommend vendors in my price range, reach out to vendors about logistics, and went above and beyond on my wedding day to make sure it was exactly how I had envisioned it. It would not have been possible without her... I can鈥檛 thank Luxe enough!!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Amber 路 Married on 12/15/2018

Dream Experience with Luxe

Hiring Luxe was one of the very best decisions we made throughout our experience getting married. We are from Portland and planned to get married there, but we live in DC. When we got engaged, the thought of planning a wedding cross-country was very daunting. This, paired with the fact that I was looking for someone to understand our vision, our vibe and our budget -- I didn't have a lot of optimism that I'd find a coordination partner that could fulfill these things very quickly. In addition, I am not personally very well-versed in design or planning a wedding, and had very little interest in learning it. What we needed was a partner that would understand us quickly, and would become someone we could trust as we made decisions having to do with our big day.

Luxe, and specifically Allison Hutchins, was everything we needed and more. The best thing I can say about her is that she listened to us very well, understood quickly what we were looking for, was curious and worked to seek to get to know us more along the way, and took feedback well. Very quickly she became someone we could trust and we turned to her for her balanced opinion on several big decisions. She is so accommodating, made us feel at ease, has outstanding communication, and we didn't worry once over the course of our year planning process while we were out in DC.

Our wedding was an absolute show-stopper and exceeded our expectations times 10. It was a truly carefree day because I knew we were in great hands. I am sad that our wedding is over, in large part because we had a blast planning it with Allison and Luxe! This company is truly best in class.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Shelby Gatewood 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Organized and Professional!

The Luxe team was organized and helped keep my planning on-track. They had my best interest in mind at all times. Wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend. Made the wedding day go so smooth!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kim 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Best babes for your big day

Warning, long review ahead, but Luxe Events was completely worth and amazing at what they do:

I would definitely work with Luxe again if I could. I don鈥檛 think there could be a better coordination team out there. We hired Luxe for my wedding for the Day-of coordination, which is my first regret. If budget wasn鈥檛 an issue, I would鈥檝e hired them to do full service planning if I could. We got the pleasure of working with Allison, who ended up being a perfect match. She was very knowledgeable and was a professional throughout the process. She made sure I was on tract the entire process. I had to plan an extremely large wedding (400+) in Portland from Texas with a notoriously critical family, but she made it easy for me. She kept me on track with all of my tasks and was always available by email with any questions. Fast forward to the day of the event, Allison made sure I was completely hands off (which is hard to do since I鈥檓 kind of a control freak). She made sure that we had everything we needed at all times. She knew exactly when to pull us away from the crowds so we can just enjoy being in the moment. She made every transition go smoothly with a crazy, 400+ Asian wedding. When her time ran out, she was flexible when we asked if she could stay. We would recommend Allison to EVERYONE. Last thing about Luxe, if you are questioning whether you want the 鈥渆nd of the night鈥 package, don鈥檛 even hesitate. It is your wedding day, and your family and guests are there to celebrate you, not to clean up the little details. This package was completely worth it and I鈥檓 so glad they offer something like this, which is very unique compared to the other coordination companies we talked to. Thank you again to Luxe and Allison. You guys are the absolute best. Can we plan our wedding part 2?!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Judie 路 Married on 09/22/2018

My daughter's wedding was last Saturday, 9/22, and we are still basking in the glow of a perfect day. She lives out of state, works full time, and is in grad school. With a quick five month engagement I was enlisted to take the lead in planning. Between our conversations and her Pinterest boards I had a fairly clear vision of how they wanted their wedding to be. I knew I wanted a wedding coordinator because I wanted other people in charge on the day, to execute our plans. Not only were the ladies at Luxe flawless in fully implementing our vision, they organized the other vendors, dealt with the prospect of rain and created and ran the timeline. We chose the Extended Day of Coordination package. Brooke and CeCelia provided help with vendor selections and assisted with our communication with vendors. They took us on a site walk and we discussed options for set up and a rainplan. They were always available, throughout the entire process, providing answers to our questions and direction. They held monthly scheduled phone meetings with the bride, and followed up with to-do lists for her and themselves. 9 days before the wedding day there was rain in the forecast. Even though our rainplan called for double purposing and flipping the ballroom the bride really wanted to stay with the original plan and have the ceremony on the lawn. Luxe secured a clear top tent and tirelessly worked out logistics for set up between the rental agency, the venue and the caterer. They also swooped in to rent 60 white golf umbrellas. I am positive they were successful in these last minute arrangements when I would not have been, due to much competition for these items. Despite the hours they spent working out our new rainplans, they left the tent/no tent call to us- with a 9:00 am decision time on the wedding day. Although it rained hard earlier that day the bride decided- no tent. It was a great call. Luxe was with us and for us the entire way. They were the BEST CHOICE! highly recommended!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Jocelyn 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Brooke recently was the event director for my son's wedding. She did a phenomenal job! She was organized, attentive and was always two steps ahead of us. She thought of everything, from planning, to set up and clean up. She had a back-up plan in place for inclement weather, ordering beautiful white rain umbrellas (which saved the day!). Over and over again we found ourselves saying, "I don't know... Go ask Brooke," and asking ourselves "What would we do without Brooke?!" She allowed us all to relax and enjoy this very special day, knowing she had everything ready to go. Thank you, Brooke!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Sarah 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Brooke and the entire Luxe team was absolutely fabulous! I was able to trust them with tasks large and small, rely on Brooke鈥檚 years of expertise to bounce ideas off of her, and know that all of the details were covered. Brooke took care of business! She was always going above and beyond to make sure that our event was exactly what we envisioned. I can鈥檛 recommend her and the Luxe team enough.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Hayley 路 Married on 09/08/2018

I worked with Allison of the Luxe team and would highly recommend her and using this planning service to any of my friends. Planning a wedding these days involves so many steps, details, and people. I can鈥檛 even begin to imagine doing it without Allison. To this day, I am sure I do not know half of the things she did behind the scenes. Our experience of wedding planning was what is was supposed to be: picking out colors, venues, and vendors, and spending time laughing over planning with friends and family. It was wedding planning without all the work required that actually goes into planning like contracts, negotiations, coming up with how to place furniture etc. I say this even after adding in the factor that I lived across the country from the wedding location and 75% of my guests had to travel to the wedding. I can only imagine the frustration of planning and the conflicts that would have been created with friends and family if we did not have the guidance of a planner. The day of the wedding my mind was only in the moment. I got to concentrate on marrying the love of my life and celebrating with those I loved. I did not for one second have to worry about where someone was, where something should be, or what time it was. My best advice after the entire experience is to hire a planner, do not skip out on this. We had a wonderful experience with Allison and Luxe and felt completely supported.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Karla 路 Married on 09/01/2018

I was very lucky to meet Brooke at one of their halloween events only to realize she also did weddings! I felt completely comfortable from day one. I loved her honesty and how quickly she understood and shared our vision and uniqueness of our wedding. Luxe offered different packages to suit our budget and the best part is that Brooke put me at ease throughout the whole process including answering my late night texts. The day of the wedding things ran perfectly! I was mentally prepared for many mistakes to happen the day of but let me tell you, I saw none. She made sure everything ran smoothly and I had ZERO concerns and was able to focus on my new hubby and all the festivities galore. Thank you!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Caitlynn 路 Married on 09/01/2018

I can't say enough AMAZING things about the team at Luxe. I had worked with Luxe in the past at several of their fashion shows and got to know their work. Before I was even engaged, I knew that I wanted the team at Luxe to help me plan my special day and I am so glad I did! They kept me on track and gave me all the recommendations I needed. We even found our venue from one of their recommendations. When I was stressed out, I would call Luxe and they reassured me that everything was on track and that things were being taken care of. They helped calm me down more times than once and were always so quick to respond. They definitely made me feel like part of their family and I appreciated all the hard work they did. On my wedding day, they made sure everything was just how I pictured it and they helped us stick to our timeline. I am so glad that I didn't have to stress about the little things and I knew that Luxe had everything covered. I would HIGHLY recommend using the team for any event you have coming up. You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Amy White 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Couldn't have planned our wedding without them!

The Luxe team is absolutely amazing!!

From our initial phone conversation with Allison all through the planning phases and finally the wedding day, they supported us and made the process so easy and enjoyable. They also helped bring our vision to life - it was actually more beautiful than I imagined! I think every single one of our vendors was recommended by Luxe, all of which were perfect. It is obvious that Luxe is passionate about what they do and they genuinely care about their clients. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Luigi 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Misty and Veronica were great to work with. We hired them only a couple of months before the party. We realized that, though we wanted a small and laid back party, there is much more to a wedding party than one thinks. Hiring Luxe was an eye-opener as they listened to our vision for the party and immediately let us know what were all the missing parts in order to achieve that vision. After a thorough on-site meeting, Misty and Veronica worked diligently and professionally to put us in touch with all their recommended vendors, which were all great to work with. These people are talented, professional and reliable and that's what you need if you are looking for some peace of mind for the party of your life. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Caitlin 路 Married on 08/18/2018

The Luxe team was so great from the initial planning stages. Alison and Brooke were both professional, relatable, fun, very responsive, and had great follow-up and follow through. They also had great suggestions for me and helpful to do list and templates. They provided so much more support than I was expecting for the day of coverage package. The team on our wedding day was so organized and personable and just lovely to work with. I received many compliments from the other vendors on how great it was to work with Luxe.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Erica 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Hire Luxe!

Working with Allison and Misty has been an absolute pleasure. They are very experienced and connected. We had very tight time to put everything together and everything ended up flowing flawlessly. On our wedding day, we were able to completely just enjoy the day and needed not worry about anything else. They also have great advice that made our day even more special. If you can, work with them!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Samantha 路 Married on 08/17/2018

Allison and the Luxe team took care of us throughout our year of working together. I had no idea the amount of work that went into putting a wedding together, but I never felt overwhelmed or lost, because they did such a good job of breaking it all down and making the process FUN! And there was no better moment than pulling up to the venue the day of our wedding and seeing all of the incredibly hard work we had done come to life. These women are badass, compassionate, warm, wonderful rockstars, who will make sure you have the day of your dreams.

Sent on 08/25/2018
  • Jen

Jen Hendele 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Beyond Perfect

My wedding day was the best day of my life! I not only married my husband and best friend in the whole world, but Brooke and Luxe made our beyond-our-wildest-dreams wedding come true. As a wedding coordinator, Brooke is unrivaled. Words cannot express my gratitude for Brooke and the Luxe team. My wedding was absolutely PERFECT鈥 seriously cannot think of a single thing that I would have changed鈥nd it is all because of them.

I started searching for a wedding coordinator with my mom, who is a perfectionist and has a track record of being impossible to please. After our consultation with Brooke, my mom and I were blown away with Brooke鈥檚 attention to detail, warm (but no-nonsense!) personality, and excitement to create something magical and classic but ultimately, unique and edgy.

From the initial consultation to the day of the wedding, Brooke continued to impress us with her ability to help make our vision a reality. While working with my husband to sort through all of the details, Brooke was so gracious with her time and expertise, always making it a priority to meet with us, come up with an amazing suggestion, or find the perfect vendor. My husband and I had a pretty unique vision for our wedding from a celestial theme, to some eclectic, modern choices, to some touches that were an homage to Chicago; Brooke knew EXACTLY how to execute this vision while keeping everything elegant and irreverent and NOT campy.

Coming up with an amazing vision for a wedding is one thing, but coming up with a plan and executing it flawlessly is quite another! From the many personalities that come with blending families, to the seemingly endless tasks that go into the preparation for the perfect event, planning a wedding is a HUGE job, and I would not have been able to do it without Brooke. She made everything seem so easy (though, as you can imagine, it is far from it!) and took all of the stress off of me so that I could enjoy everything from the site visits to the catering tastings. Brooke was like my wedding planning fairy godmother!

When the day of the actual wedding arrived, Brooke and the Luxe staff made the event picture perfect. To boot, Misty, the owner of Luxe, hand delivered lunch and snacks to the both halves of the bridal party at their respective 鈥済etting ready鈥 locations. Brooke knew exactly what to say and do to keep me calm, allow me to be carefree and have fun, and to really enjoy and treasure each moment. The event from beginning to end was so seamless and wonderful. Brooke thought of EVERYTHING and even designed components of the wedding that gave it another special touch. The guests had THE BEST time and could not have been more complimentary of the event from every vendor to the coordination team. I could go on forever!

Ultimately, Luxe is the best in the business, full stop. After the wedding, so many of my guests told my family that this was the best wedding that they had ever been to and EVERYONE was impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of the coordination staff. Furthermore, my mom (the ultimately nay-sayer) was so moved by Brooke鈥檚 coordination that she couldn鈥檛 stop telling me how much she loved Brooke and that hiring Luxe was 鈥渢he best decision I made!鈥 I couldn鈥檛 agree more! I really had the most magical night of my entire life and I cannot thank Luxe enough for giving my husband and me the best gift that we could have asked for - a perfect night. I am getting misty-eyed writing this because I am so grateful for everything that was done for us. Joe and I are sending so much love to you, Brooke, and everyone at Luxe!!! xoxo

Sent on 10/15/2018