Luminary Photo Reviews

9 | Simi Valley, CA

9 Reviews for Luminary Photo

L · Married on 06/05/2016

Dave and Jody are the perfect blend of professionalism and personality. We were so happy to have them at our wedding. They ended up being Jacks of multiple trades and had great energy when other aspects of the wedding went haywire. AND they took great pictures! We are SO grateful to have them and the memories they captured!

Diana · Married on 04/25/2015

Luminary Photo was fantastic! They were very professional. They gave great ideas for beautiful shots! They were very open to all ideas and really made the day go smoothly. So glad that we were able to have them shoot our wedding. Best decision ever!

Skip and Joanna · Married on 04/12/2014

Luminary Photo -- Dave & Jodi were very professional. They arrived on time and were never imposing. Actually they arrived at the venue early to take pre-pictures, and captured the ambiance from start to finish. Both were absolute sweethearts. Their photos were a beautiful blend of traditional and creative, and captured the entire experience beyond our highest expectations.

• Shalene

Shalene · Married on 10/05/2013

Dave and his wife Jodi were awesome at my wedding! I really enjoyed the website he uses to share all the photos with everyone. You can download and save them, print them and even share them on social networking sites from his website! I very much enjoy looking at my pictures to remember the blur of my day! Thanks so much for the great photography!!!!!!

Crystal · Married on 08/03/2013

Professional, friendly, helpful. I would highly recommend for any occasion from a regular family photo shoot to a wedding. Luminary Photo is a pleasure to work with!!!

Cannot give enough compliments! Dave is so great to work with. THANKS AGAIN AND AGAIN!

• honrablmsj

Jessica · Married on 11/01/2008

Luminary Photo's Dave Alton felt like an old family friend. He and his assistant fit seamlessly into my day, comfortably interacting with family and friends to get amazing shots. He was imaginative - taking pictures from the roof! - and captured pictures I didn't even know I wanted until I saw them. My husband and I were so happy with the result. In fact, we're hiring him again for my dad's surprise birthday party! I very highly recommend Luminary Photo.

kim · Married on 08/18/2008

he did excellent work. David was patient and understanding to our request and concerns. Took the time to explain some of the pictures that he wanted and that would look good.
    I would recommend him to my friends and family which I already have and they really like him too.

Pamela · Married on 11/17/2007

We used Luminary Photo for our engagement and wedding pictures and loved them all!! Dave was very fun to work with and had some really fun ideas for our pictures. My husband has a crazy and inflexible work schedule, which was not conducive to wedding planning let alone photo shoots... Dave went above and beyond to get everything done for us! We loved the fact that Luminary Photo had 3 photographers for our wedding, which in turn provided so many angles and great pictures to choose from! They also had a slideshow running of pictures from the ceremony and pre-reception festivities for our guests to watch during the reception! They were also very quick with turn-around time for our album...it was ready for us to look at and approve by the time we got home from our honeymoon!! I also love the fact that the albums are printed directly onto the pages! Needless to say, we had an absolutely wonderful experience and always recommend Luminary Photo to our friends and family who need special moments documented for life :-)