LRN BEAUTY Reviews

3 | New York, NY

3 Reviews for LRN BEAUTY

Natalie Ross · Married on 01/05/2019

Calling all Cool Brides, LRN is the BEST!

If you are looking for a great overall experience LRN is IT! I am super picky when it comes to my hair and makeup because I work in the beauty industry. My friend recommended Lauren and her team and I knew they were going to be my choice just from talking to her. They are all talented, cool and the absolute best in the biz. My hair and makeup was sexy and modern which is exactly what I wanted! Choose LRN you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Paige Andrews · Married on 11/30/2018

Absolute pros + Great energy + Beautiful work

The LRN Beauty team is professional, kind, fun and their work is absolutely stunning. I do my hair and makeup every day and am usually super anxious about having anyone else do it for me - I was afraid I wouldn’t look like myself. They really listened to what I wanted and were open to my feedback, and executed my hair and makeup flawlessly for the big day. Their energy and vibe made me feel super comfortable and confident and truly taken care of. Highly recommend Lauren for color, Irving for styling and Anya for makeup. Thank you, team!!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Reneé Vaccara · Married on 11/24/2018

Professional, Exceptional, Chic Experience

If you’re looking for a professional team with innovative ideas for wedding hair and makeup, look no further... LRN Beauty is the answer!! I’m not your typical bride and I didn’t want the cookie-cutter updos and heavy makeup for my wedding. My wedding was in a chic venue in NYC and I wanted my hair and makeup to match. My makeup looked natural and flawless, exactly how I wanted it. It stayed that way all night which is shocking considering I have an oily complexion and my makeup doesn’t usually stay in place. My hair looked amazing. Elegant yet chic. I danced the night away without a single flyaway! Thank you LRN Beauty for making me feel my absolute best on my big day. I can’t thank you enough for such a wonderful experience.

Sent on 01/21/2019