LP Wedding Photography Reviews

5 | Lahaina, HI

5 Reviews for LP Wedding Photography

Michaela G Neale · Married on 10/07/2018

She's so great!

She just made it so fun! Lauren really helped smoothed things over and took pictures of everything. She took pictures of my guests, she took pictures of my rings and my umbrella, and she just knew which guests and family members to take pictures of. It was a lovely day and all of my photos turned out wonderfully and the memories are in beautiful HD and some black and white, too. I would definitely recommend her for anyone!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • mdrungys

Mantas · Married on 08/25/2018

Lauren is awesome!

We had a blast working with Lauren as she was very interpersonal. She clearly has an eye and passion for photography. Our pictures came out perfect and we couldn't of asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 02/13/2020

George Hallsmith · Married on 05/27/2018

Our wedding on May 27, 2018

Absolute perfect service, caring attention, quality, and professionalism. We were very happy with the photography at our wedding. Thank you!!!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Adriane · Married on 08/26/2017

We LOVED working with Lauren - highly recommend!

My husband and I were so lucky to have found Lauren! Being photographers ourselves, we knew exactly what we wanted - and Lauren delivered in spades! She was easy to work with, discreet during the ceremony, and delivered stunning images that we will cherish forever. We highly recommend using Lauren as your engagement, wedding, or random event photographer. She will not let you down!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Audrey Mercer · Married on 08/05/2017

Just who we were looking for!

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Lauren. From the moment we initially made contact with her, she was professional and authentic. We were looking for someone who was not only dedicated to their work but could also had a little uniqueness to our photos. On the day of our wedding she knew exactly what we needed and where she needed to be in order to capture the perfection and beauty. We received our photos a couple weeks after our wedding and you could tell she spent a lot of time making sure we were happy with the results. Lauren is an amazing photographer & I know she’ll continue to do great things!

Sent on 03/21/2020