16 Reviews for Lovely Event Planning

Guest List (1)
Destination (1)
Double Weddings (1)
16 Lovely Event Planning Reviews

I can honestly say that hiring Kristen to be the day of coordinator for our wedding was the best money we spent, she is AMAZING at what she does. I had a very large wedding with over 300 people, a large wedding party, and I was bringing in a lot of rentals and decorative items to personalize the event space so I knew I would need some help, and THANK GOD for Kristen. When I initially met Kristen, I knew she was the right girl for the job because I immediately felt like I have known her for years. She is such a personable, caring, down-to-earth person and anytime that I was stressed out about anything she knew just what to say to reassure me that everything was going to work out perfectly, and it did.

Kristen has an amazing sense of detail and organization and since she has such a strong background in this industry she asks questions and brings to your attention details that you would have never even thought of. The weeks leading up to the wedding she did a walkthrough of the venue with me, developed a timeline of the day, hair and makeup timeline for my bridesmaids, a phot shot list, reached out to every vendor to introduce herself and let them know she was the contact for the day, and she even came to our rehearsal to make sure everything was organized and everyone knew where they had to be. The day of she was at our ceremony for flower delivery, set up of other personal items, and organizing the bridal party’s procession. At the reception she set up every personalized detail from signage, to escort cards, candles, flowers, a memory table, our sweetheart table. She even placed the floral on our wedding cake! When it was time for the reception to begin and she brought us into the venue it was beyond what I could have imagined and I owe that in large part to Kristen. If you are thinking of hiring a wedding coordinator or day of coordinator, I highly recommend Kristen as she is truly the best at what she does.

Profile Picture Ryann, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Kristen is absolutely wonderful and was the best investment we made by far for our wedding day!

Initially I was unsure if we needed a wedding planner and Kristen was open and honest that I could manage on my own but clearly outlined the services she would provide as our day-of-coordinator. When we decided to move forward, we did not realize how much we truly needed Kristen and how beneficial she would be both in the coming months and especially on our wedding day!

She proved to be so much more than a day of coordinator and went above and beyond our expectations to proactively call and confirm all our vendors months in advance, and stayed in touch with us throughout the entire process. I quickly came to value her expert opinion and trust her to get things done and help make my vision come to life. Kristen is extremely well organized, very responsive, and took care of every little detail we asked and many more we would not have known to ask - now we can’t imagine our wedding without her! I felt so relaxed on my wedding day all because of her and I really cannot thank her enough!

We’ve already recommended Kristen and her team to our good family friends and would highly recommend her to anyone else looking to get married!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kristen is my savior!! As someone who works in the industry…I tried my best to do everything myself. However, I knew I needed someone to be there the day of to troubleshoot any issues. I really just wanted to let go and enjoy every minute of my day! I turned to Kristen, whom I’ve learned from past experience was amazing! That being said…I didn’t know just how much I needed her until the last two weeks. I couldn’t handle any more and she came in and took all of the last minute details off of my very full plate. She was an absolute blessing!!! She contacted all of my vendors, coordinated all deliveries, adjusted timeline issues and made the day run absolutely flawlessly. I truly enjoyed every single minute of the day and didn’t have to worry about a thing because Kristen handled everything. After the wedding I got the most wonderful feedback from family members as well as all of my other vendors (and industry friends). Family and friends all said how kind and helpful she was. My vendors all made it a point to tell me how gracefully she handled any issues and what a pleasure it was working with her. Kristen, I cannot thank you enough for your help!!! XO

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Kristen as our day-of coordinator for our wedding this past July. She was very helpful along the way. I really appreciated her down-to-earth approach. She's sensible and will lay out the pros and cons in various situations to help you come to a decision. Her knowledge is vast and she asks the right questions to make sure everything is accounted for. At our wedding, Kristen was there to make sure everything went smoothly. She assisted with the transitions from the field, to the barn, to the tent, and ensured that our vision was carried out. I'm sure she did a lot behind the scenes, and my bridesmaids told me that Kristen magically appeared when they needed her. Hiring her was one of the best decisions as it took all the wedding day stress off my shoulders and allowed me to truly enjoy the moment. Know that she will go above and beyond to make sure you are a happy client!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Double Weddings, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Kristen was the best decision I made for my wedding. I was planning an at-home wedding on my in-laws property, and thought I just needed her help with the odds and ends, and wanted to secure a day-of coordinator as well. Turns out I actually needed Kristen every step of the way because I'm not even close to being knowledgeable when it comes to the intricacies of event planning.
Kristen understood my budget and had creative alternatives for vendors outside of my price range. One of the toughest vendors for me to lock down was a photographer. Kristen was so patient with me, and kept sending possibilities until we found the most perfect, amazing photographer and hired her on the spot.
Kristen is the person you want in your corner while you're dealing with in-law stress, family chaos, being overbudget -- the works! As my wedding drew closer, I began to get overwhelmed juggling the details and running my own business, and Kristen was the most perfect, calm voice of reason during my bridezilla moments. She stepped right in and took charge of everything, and my vendors loved her.
Since my wedding three months ago, I can happily say that Kristen is now my friend. We even went for mani/pedi's last week because I missed calling her about napkin textures and seat cushions.
And because she gives so much of herself to every client she works with, make sure to book her early before her calendar is full! She's seriously the best decision you could make!

Profile Picture Eden, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I loved Kristen. She was responsive, organized and extremely pleasant to work with. I would definately recommend her to anyone looking to have a "lovely event" planned.

Profile Picture alyssa, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I don't care if you are the most organized person in the world or your venue handles multiple weddings a weekend - Hire Kristen!!

Let me back up - I am an EXTREMELY organized person. My wedding spreadsheet was 21 tabs, with 3 different To Do lists. I booked vendors way in advance and kept close tabs on all of our wedding decisions. I was getting married at a venue that books up more than a year in advance and is used to having multiple weddings each weekend. However, about 3 months before my wedding I started to find myself stressing out about the tiny things I would need to do on the day of. I also started to stress out about having to coordinate across 10+ vendors. My now husband noticed and suggested we look into hiring a wedding coordinator.

Hiring Kristen was hands down the best wedding decision we made. Kristen was so organized and was always two steps ahead of me whether it be related to the weather, handling the gifts, or making sure senior guests were taken care of. I would have been so much more stressed out had Kristen not been there.

I should also note that Kristen had her assistant Nicole also attend the wedding for an extra set of hands, and she was so great. At one point I had off-handedly mentioned to one of my bridesmaids how I hoped one of the buses had made it. Nicole must have overheard because within 5 minutes she came to me and confirmed the bus had made it and the guests were enjoying themselves pre-ceremony.

I really recommend hiring a wedding coordinator and that wedding coordinator being Kristen.

Profile Picture Claire, 5/6/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Kristen is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Her attention to detail is crazy, her ideas are sensationally creative and her positivity is contagious. Trust me, you won't be disappointed with Kristen. She planned our entire wedding from start to finish with such precision and focus. Every little detail was considered far beyond anything I would have ever thought of myself. As the groom, she assessed the areas that I was interested in being involved at the beginning of the process (music and food) and made sure to include me when appropriate. There were also several points along the way where she encouraged me to get creative and put my own touch on certain aspects of the wedding (e.g. bathroom signage and amenities). She knew when to take control and make decisions and when to solicit feedback. I'd definitely recommend her to my buddies and I'm sure their (future) wives will also be thoroughly satisfied.

Profile Picture Julio, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There is a reason I’ve worked with her more than once – Kristen is the best! Kristen has a great vision and will make your vision better. Her eye for detail is unmatched and she puts in the work to make your event appear effortless.
I've hired Kristen on several complicated, high-profile events and we could not have done them without Kristen leading the way. The best part: she’s straightforward, fast, fun, creative and brings joy with her – I would book her for anything!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kristen Carro is simple, elegant, beautiful, well spoken and extremely pleasant! My husband & I were looking to plan a wedding and I knew every detail I did not want. But after a few conversations Kristen had the most perfect vision of my wedding all ‘pinned’ up for me to check-in daily.

I never knew she had other clients... when Kristen is on the phone with you, you never feel you’re the lesser client. You ALWAYS feel like THE client!!

She never shot down an idea -- she thoughtfully processed it. You could sense when she didn't particularly care for something and then all of a sudden, it was your original idea just so much better. Kristen always got super excited during those moments. She was happy to help with everything, anything.

I never had to worry about silly petty nonsense like, ‘I haven't heard from her’ or ‘she didn't get back to me fast enough’. She was top notch the whole way. Vendors, florists, who should where this, what to do with this one, etc. She knows everyone and when she doesn't she tracks down the best of the best and then presents options.

She took such wonderful care of myself and my family. After the wedding everyone kept saying ‘Kristen did this, then she did this that and the other thing’. I've never seen my big family learn someone's name so quickly with such love and admiration.

This woman is fully committed to your event, your wedding. The thing that makes her happy is seeing her clients happy.

Profile Picture User7355325, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kristen is the best! She helped make my wedding everything I could have hoped for. Detail-oriented, responsive 24/7, proactive, and excellent communication. She handled every hiccup from pre-planning throughout the day of, and never missed a beat. She is cordial, professional, and lovely to work with as a Bride and a vendor. I could not have been the stress-free bride that I was without her! Thank you Kristen!!!! xoxoxo

Profile Picture User7487520, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kristen is an absolute genius!

She is extremely creative and brings unique “big-picture” ideas to all the events she produces.

Kristen tackles the big ideas and also sweats the smallest details, shifting comfortably between conceptual strategy and flawless execution. She is dedicated to making sure your event is perfect for you.

I want Kristen to plan and produce all my events!

Profile Picture Eric, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kristen is the "type-A" best friend that you always wish you had around to plan your big day! Not only is she incredibly organized, professional and well put together; she also personalizes every client experience. Kristen literally thinks of everything from big scale work permits that are needed to handle an off-site event to the tiniest of decorative details that will make your event sparkle! Kristen is absolutely LOVELY to work with and I highly recommend her for your next event!

Profile Picture User7355589, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

You're in great hands with Kristen and her team. She has extensive experience curating the perfect event for your special moment. I found them to be extremely detail-oriented and were fantastic with communication, which kept my mind at ease!
If you want it done right... choose Lovely Event Planning!

Profile Picture Debbie, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kristen is an amazing event planner. She is organized, a pleasure to work with, and extremely proactive. She took ownership of the event, executed flawlessly and when unexpected issues arose, problem solved with a cool and calm head. Having Kristen in charge = no stress for us. We would recommend her without question for an event of any size!

Profile Picture User7362921, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Travel, Videography