Love Shutter Photography Reviews

Love Shutter Photography 5
Love Shutter Photography 6

jackie juricich · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Wonderful!

Very easy to work with..did everything we ask for!
    Very detailed

Sent on 10/06/2019

Love Shutter Photography's reply:

Thanks Jackie! You had a beautiful intimate wedding that we were so happy to be a part of. We wish you both a long and happy life together!

Kasay · Married on 06/01/2019

Love Love Shutter

Briana and Ron were awesome to work with. I felt very comfortable in front of the camera with them. Easy to work with and communication was great. They loved having our dog in our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. We were actually surprised with our dog being in our wedding pictures and they were very excited to be a part of the surprise. Their pictures are great and they really take their time to get the best pictures and the light they like. They are very patient and do not rush to get the pictures they feel will turn out the best. My husband and I loved working with them and would recommended them to anyone! :)

Sent on 06/26/2019

Love Shutter Photography's reply:

Kasay, thank you so much for your kind words, we absolutely loved being part of your day, I am a little surprised you forgot to mention the exploding golf balls!!! Our very best wishes to you and Carl for a lifetime of happiness.

C Green · Married on 04/06/2019

Love Shutter - the best decision you can make for your future self!

Choosing Love Shutter for our engagement and wedding day photos was one of the best decisions my husband and I made throughout our planning process. From our first consultation, it was obvious that Brianna and Ron truly care about their clients and want to deliver a great product. On top of that, they are fun people to work with and exceptional at what they do. Their years of experience in the business are evident as well, they are great at adapting when things come up. For our engagement shoot, the park we had intended to use was having an impromptu festival so we had to relocate last minute. They suggested a new location and the pictures came out amazingly! On our wedding day, the two of them kept our wedding party and family in line, ensuring that we were able to capture all the pictures we wanted AND had time for some extras. I can't say enough good things about these people. We trusted them to capture moments we will cherish forever, and I'm so glad we did.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Love Shutter Photography's reply:

Christie, thank you so much for those kind words, your wedding was perfect in every way and we send you and James our best wishes for a future filled with joy and happiness.

Stacy Melton · Married on 03/30/2019

Worth Every Penny!

It has taken me a few months since the wedding to write this review only because nothing I could ever say (or post) could describe my experience with Love Shutter. From my first inquiry their professionalism, responsiveness, and attention to detail has surpassed all of my expectations. They truly make it seem like you are the only couple they are working with throughout the entire planning process up to the day of and afterwards! If I could go back and work with only one of my wedding vendors again it would definitely be Love Shutter. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Love Shutter Photography's reply:

Stacy, thank you so much!! Your wedding was so beautiful and we loved spending the day with you and Bryant and your fur babies!! Our very best wishes to you for a lifetime of happiness and bachelor weekend tattoos ;-)

Stacie · Married on 09/22/2018

This is a great team of Photographers! They captured all the amazing moments of my day. Talented is to say the least! A MUST HAVE TEAM!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Love Shutter Photography 7

Love Shutter Photography's reply:

Thank you Stacie, Your Bear Lake wedding was AMAZING!!! Our best wishes to you for a lifetime of happiness!
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 06/23/2018

Ron and Briana at Love Shutter did an amazing job photographing our wedding at the Duke Mansion in Charlotte and we highly recommend them! They were very hands on during the entire process and made sure that we felt comfortable and relaxed the whole time. They worked super well with our family and friends and captured the best moments of our entire wedding. They also did a great job with our engagement photo shoot several months before the big day and were very flexible. They communicated well with us throughout the whole process, both before and after our wedding, and made sure that we got the photos we wanted presented in just the right way!

-Zach and Juliana

Sent on 08/12/2018

Love Shutter Photography's reply:

Zach and Juliana, your wedding was simply out of this world from beginning to end and we can't thank you enough for your kind words!! Our very best wishes for a lifetime of joy and love and here's hoping our paths cross again soon!

Kathryn · Married on 05/27/2018

I am the Mother of the groom and was the coordinator of my son and daughter in law (to be's) wedding at our home in Chapel Hill. I scoured over photographers and found Love Shutter just by looking at the superb quality of their photographs. They were top notch, professional, responsive and took exquisite photographs. Just ask them to show you some examples from the wedding.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Love Shutter Photography 8
    Love Shutter Photography 9

Love Shutter Photography's reply:

Kathryn, thank you so much for your kind words. You created an absolute DREAM WEDDING for Amanda and Ben, your attention to detail and artistic vision were apparent everywhere we looked. Best wishes to you and your family for a future filled with love and joy (and maybe a grandbaby or two ;-)

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2018

Briana and Ron were awesome to work with. My mother in law picked them out before I even knew my husband was planning to propose, since they were rated the best photographers in North Carolina. We used them for both our engagement photos in Charlotte and our wedding in Chapel Hill. We were in good hands our entire wedding day. They took great shots of all our important moments, and Briana went above and beyond, helping to re-bustle me several times! We definitely recommend them to others.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Love Shutter Photography's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much, it was a delight to be part of your wedding day and we're officially adding 'Professional Bustler' to Briana's already impressive list of skills!! Our best wishes to you and Ben for a lifetime of happiness!!

Julianne · Married on 05/18/2018

I can't put into words how AMAZING Love Shutter Photography is. The entire team made the wedding process so relaxed and exciting. Their energy and passion for photography is unmatched to any other photographer I have used in the past. Living in Tennessee before our wedding made it difficult to get together with Ron and Briana to get to know us and our wedding style. They easily and quickly accommodated us by using FaceTime to chat. I think we talked to them for about 2 hours before we even decided to go with them as photographers. Choosing them was by far the easiest and best decision I could have made regarding my wedding...besides the groom ;). I would highly recommend their work to anyone planning a wedding. I will be using them in the future!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Love Shutter Photography's reply:

Julianne, you are so sweet to say such wonderful things and we loved being part of your amazing wedding day. From the beginning of the day to the last photo of you on the dance floor it was pure M-A-G-I-C!

Anna · Married on 05/05/2018

Hire Love Shutter now!!

Love Shutter was the first photographer that my now-husband and I met with when we were looking for a wedding photographer and we decided to hire them almost immediately. We absolutely loved their fun-yet-always-professional demeanor and their extremely thorough approach to capturing our entire wedding experience (engagement session, bridal portraits, bridal shower, wedding.) Their degree of experience is very obvious based on how thorough and complete they are with both the personal aspects of your day (figuring out ahead of time what shots you want/need, working with you on a schedule, learning your bridal party) but also the more technical aspects (backups, rain plans, contingency plans for illness, etc.) They are extremely punctual and make themselves very available for questions and communication. We have ordered several albums and the process is quick, streamlined, and painless. We were absolutely thrilled with Love Shutter and recommend them without hesitation!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Angela · Married on 10/21/2017

We feel truly blessed to have found Love Shutter. It seriously felt like Briana and Ron were two were fun wedding guests who just happened to have nice cameras!! Briana had the patience of Job when it came to herding a gaggle of former sorority girls. I had people telling me how impressed they were with Ron's sweet moves on the dance floor! The pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS and we will treasure them forever. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Love Shutter Photography's reply:

Angela, thank you for those sweet words and for noticing Ron's moves, he's been perfecting them for a while ;-) Your gorgeous wedding was perfection and we felt honored to be a part of it. Our best wishes to you both for a lifetime of joy and love.

Gretel · Married on 10/14/2017

BEST WEDDING PHOTOS EVER by this hard working, talented and well equipped father/daughter team. I wouldn’t have trusted this special day to anyone other than Briana and Ron. Their work is the best in the business and I’d HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a professional wedding photographer. Seriously, you need to hire them now!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Love Shutter Photography 10

Love Shutter Photography's reply:

Gretel, thank you so much for the kind words and for inviting us to be part of Kirsten and Travis' wedding day. From beginning to end the entire day was filled with joy and love and we wish them a lifetime of happiness and joy!!!
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 10/07/2017

Stunning video and completely understood our vision!

We absolutely LOVED working with the LoveShutter team. They were so professional and completely understood what we wanted for our wedding videos. It's something we continue to rewatch over and over - that good! I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Love Shutter Photography 11
    Love Shutter Photography 12

Love Shutter Photography's reply:

Thank you Ann! Your wedding was AMAZING! Thank you for letting us be a part of it! All the best to you and George!

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

We cannot say enough amazing things about Love Shutter! We used them for both photography and videography, and we would do it over and over again! The passion they have for their job is clearly evident when talking to them, and it shows in the exceptional photography and videography. They make you feel extremely comfortable posing in front of the camera, and for all the candid/action shots during the wedding, you don't even know they're there! They are the hardest workers out there, getting down on the floor, in the grass, under bridges, on docks; and the photos and videos are incredible! MANY of our guests even noticed and kept commenting what a wonderful job they were doing during the wedding, before they even saw the pictures. They are extremely friendly and fun, and incredibly professional. I could go on and on, but the bottom line is you will NOT regret booking them!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Love Shutter Photography's reply:

Jessica, thank you for the kind words and for noticing our mad camera-ninja-prowess! We were thrilled to be part of your amazing day and wish you a lifetime of joy and happiness!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/19/2017

Briana and Ron with Love Shutter were phenomenal! We met with them a few times prior to our big day to ensure they would capture it just perfectly and that's exactly what they did! We had our engagement photos and wedding photos done by them and the photos turned out just beautifully! They captured every detail of our wedding day. These two are truly a dynamic duo when it comes to photography and we are SO SO glad we hired them for our wedding!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Love Shutter Photography's reply:

Elizabeth, you are too kind! We loved being part of your fabulous day and wish you and Matt a lifetime of happiness and craft beer. (I mean now that you have a keg-erator and everything!)

michael · Married on 07/29/2017

As the groom my only concern of the day was to make sure that it was the most magical moment for my wife. Love shutter blew our expectations out of the water. They were helpful in every way from finding the best shots to rounding up all the little ones to ensure we had memories that lasted a life time. I don't remember most of the venders we had but Dana and her father made a lasting impression!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Susanne · Married on 07/08/2017

LoveShutter was the absolute best. From the first meeting, to the engagement photos, to the wedding photos, everything was perfect. They were willing to travel from Charlotte to Winston Salem (for engagement pictures) and then Boone (wedding). While in Boone they drove around between ceremony and reception to get the best possible mountain pictures. We also had a few surprises throughout the night that we were not aware of and they captured them perfectly. Also, they managed to fully capture the reception without forcing people to stop and pose for any reason. Following the wedding they provided a sneak peek a few days after the wedding and then followed up with the high res version not long after. We couldn't be happier with the turnout. There is no question that if we have any professional photography needs in the future, we'll be coming back to LoveShutter.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Love Shutter Photography's reply:

Susanne, thanks for the kind words, it was a joy to be part of your wedding. Your families and friends made your wedding absolutely extraordinary!!!! Our very best wishes to you and Patrick for a lifetime of happiness!!

Tyler · Married on 06/27/2017

Fantastic photographs, great people, responsive. Would recommend in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Brooke · Married on 06/24/2017

OMG where do we begin to review these fantastic photographers...we found reviews about them here on Wedding Wire, they were a preferred vendor on our venue's vendor list, and when we looked through their photographs on their website, we were amazed at their work! Only to then meet them and love them and their work even more! We hired Love Shutter to capture our wedding and we also got an engagement shoot with them. They are so much fun, so friendly, and help you feel comfortable in situations that may feel cheesy and awkward at first. They were so accomodating to us and our needs to create a personalized package within our budget and MY LORD we have never seen such amazing pictures as we got with them! Our engagement photos blew us away! Everyone keeps talking about them to this day. They worked with us and our 2 golden retrievers, took photos where we met in South End, and then even traveled with us to our wedding venue in Ballantyne to take photos there, all for our engagement shoot. They worked around the weather and were able to capture amazing pictures with lighting, rain, clouds, etc.
    Our wedding day was wonderful as both Ron and Briana worked with my husband, our families and I to capture the entire day and all of the fun everyone had. Again, we got some amazing photos that we don't think most photographers could capture so beautifully. They are so wonderful and talented - we can't rave enough about them!
    In the interim, I worked with Briana secretly to do a boudoir shoot and create an album as a wedding gift for my husband. I was extremely nervous never having done anything like that before, but her team was wonderful in making me feel comfortable, offered mimosas, did my hair and makeup, and again took AMAZING photos! They have a vision and create amazing photographs that capture our memories for years to come! You won't find better, more fun photographers than Love Shutter! What an amazing team.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Love Shutter Photography's reply:

Brooke, we can't thank you enough for saying such wonderful things. (*We're blushing just a little*) We loved everything about your wedding day, even the fire alarm. I mean, who gets photos with real firemen on their wedding day? Our very best wishes to you and Kyle for a lifetime of happiness!!

Morgan · Married on 04/29/2017

Love Shutter was fantastic!! They were always so professional and well organized. They captured our wedding day so perfectly. I would highly recommend to any bride looking for a well organized, creative, and fun photographer! Thanks again Ron and Briana!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Love Shutter Photography's reply:

Thanks, Morgan, your wedding was absolutely fabulous and we thank you for allowing us to be a part of your day. Our very best wishes to you and Corey for a lifetime of happiness.

B · Married on 04/07/2017

There are many stresses that come with wedding planning..... but choosing a wedding photographer doesn't have to be one of them - BOOK LOVE SHUTTER! I cant express enough how much fun it was to work with them. Their blend of professionalism, fun, and passion for what they do was beyond all expectations. One of my worst fears with photographers was some seem to "get in the way" of moments happening naturally..but this was NOT the case with them. We used them for our engagement photos, wedding photos, and boudoir shoot. I recommend them a thousand times over !!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Kassie · Married on 04/01/2017

Love Shutter was the first vendor that we booked for our wedding. We saw them at a bridal show in Charlotte and fell in love with their work. We were not disappointed at all when it came time to do our engagement photos. Ron and Briana make you feel very comfortable - which is good for someone who gets nervous around cameras like me. The give great direction when taking photos of little things to move and position. And they give good feedback when you're doing it well. Talking with them to set up what we wanted for photos was always fun. They'd bake cookies before the meeting and the cookies are awesome! We have seen a sneak peek of our wedding photos and they're amazing! Ron, Briana and Dana are great people. We will definitely be looking to use them in the future for other photography needs.

Sent on 04/15/2017

Love Shutter Photography's reply:

Kassie, thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding was an absolute joy, and we've determined that flower crowns are mandatory for our brides from now on! Our very best wishes to you and Joe for a lifetime of happiness!!

Kat · Married on 11/05/2016

Ron and Briana were A. Mazing. Our first meeting with them was so natural and we just clicked. Our engagement session was at Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden, where Ted and I had our 3rd date. It was perfect and they made us so comfortable. Ron and Briana were beyond easy to work with on our wedding day. They were completely organized and got all the shots we wanted and then some! Love Shutter Photography will more than exceed your expectations. Stunning wedding photos were a high priority for Ted and I, and they are SO worth it! I would happily pay double what our package cost for the quality of photography Love Shutter provides. They are reasonably priced, have fantastic customer service, and are jus FUN to be around. They are consummate professionals and I can’t tell enough people about how they need to use Ron and Briana for their big day.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Love Shutter Photography's reply:

Kat, you are the sweetest person to say such wonderful things, we LOVED getting to know you and Ted and so happy that we're still keeping in touch through our mutual love of photography. Our very best wishes to you and Ted for a lifetime of happiness.

Anne · Married on 09/30/2016

Love Shutter Photography did beyond an amazing job photographing my wedding! I am so grateful for their beautiful work and can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Love Shutter Photography's reply:

Anne, it was such an honor to be part of your incredible day and who doesn't love an amazing ocean sunset shot? Best of Luck to you and Nathan for a lifetime of happiness.

Jacqueline · Married on 09/17/2016

Truly amazing!! We have enjoy working with Loveshutter both before and after the wedding! Our wedding pictures are to die for and it's all thanks to them. Do yourself a favor and book them!!!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Love Shutter Photography's reply:

Jacqui, thank you for the kind words. Your storybook wedding was so incredibly beautiful we couldn't have asked for a better way to spend the day than with you and your amazing families. Our very best wishes to you and Caleb for a lifetime of happiness.