Love Hubb Reviews

46 Reviews for Love Hubb

• Jen

Jen Lee · Married on 12/07/2019

A Seamless Experience!

Cathy did a wonderful job!  Working with Cathy was the easiest part of our wedding planning process.  As others have mentioned, she is personable, funny, and flexible  We really appreciate the short and meaningful ceremony that she delivered.

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Brown · Married on 10/26/2019

Cathy is the best!

Cathy is absolutely wonderful! She is calm, professional, and warm. We got compliments from our guests on how special our ceremony was, even though all we did was use what Cathy drafted! We didn't have to change a thing in her ceremony script. My husband and I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 09/01/2019

Cathy was a JOY to work with!

Cathy was wonderful! This may be somewhat of an odd compliment but it really was nice, is that she has a very soft and beautiful voice. She was there every step of the way, asking all the questions so she could perfect tailor our ceremony to who WE were. She made herself available to meet in person or on the phone and was extremely flexible. She gave us an amazing ceremony! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Catherine Forrester · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing!!!

Cathy is wonderful to work with! She made it so easy and personal! She was willing to help every step of the way and was easily accessible! I would recommend Cathy to everyone, you can’t go wrong!!

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2019

What a magical experience!

We absolutely loved working with Cathy! My husband and I found Cathy online and quickly scheduled a phone discussion with her. Cathy was warm, open, and heard us when we said we wanted to keep it short and sweet. We didn’t even schedule to meet in person as we were that confident. It took a short few drafts to get our script where we would like it. She is a lovely person and did a phenomenal job the day of. We couldn’t haven’t been happier. My only wish I could get married again to do the ceremony all over again (with Cathy!!)

Sent on 12/20/2019

Emily Sillcox · Married on 05/04/2019

we loved Cathy as our officiant!

Thank you so much for officiating our wedding! Our family and friends loved the group declaration of support and we will remember and cherish every minute of the ceremony. You had great suggestions and so many different options so that we could tailor the ceremony to exactly what we wanted. Thank you!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Kelly King · Married on 05/03/2019

Wonderful!

Cathy was wonderful to work with, and crafted a lovely ceremony for me and my now-husband. She also has very reasonable rates! She was prompt in sending our marriage license into the court and had everything taken care of. We would definitely recommend hiring Cathy!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • JessMarie

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2019

Stop searching and BOOK Cathy!!

Cathy was a godsend for our wedding! From the day we reached out to her until the day we received our signed marriage license, Cathy has been attentive, caring, accommodating and thorough on the service she provided to us. Cathy has a way of setting the most frazzled bride to be at ease! As I was walking down the aisle and saw my future husband standing there, the tears started welling up in my eyes! One look at Cathy and her reassuring smile and slight head nod instantly calmed my anxiety and emotions. She effortlessly conducted our ceremony, implemented an old Mexican Catholic Lasso tradition, and engaged our guests (150 count) and everything flowed like a dream!

Thank you Cathy, from the bottom of our hearts for your service and we will continually refer you to everyone who is looking for an officiant!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful ceremony and wonderful service

We contacted Cathy after things fell through with our initial officiant. She was so understanding and told us exactly how she officiates ceremonies. She even sent us a draft script to help us make our decision and gave us the time we needed to think things over. We are SO happy we chose to go with her. Her ceremony was beautiful and perfect for us. We received lots of compliments from our guests afterwards telling us how great she did. It was a really windy day so we appreciated her toughing it out in the cold to officiate for us! Thank you, Cathy!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Kenda · Married on 09/22/2018

Cathy is fantastic!

I don't think we could have found a better officiant. She was caring, laid back, and energetic. She was also very patient with us even though we didn't have our ceremony finalized until just a few days before the wedding! She provided us a great "base script" to start the ceremony planning process and we customized it from there.
    We had a pretty simple, non-religious ceremony. She showed up well prepared, and delivered all documents in a timely manner. Another plus is that she looked great in our photos ;) and she actively tries to 'disappear' during the first kiss. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

My (now) Husband and I knew within the first five minutes of meeting Cathy that she would be amazing and we hired her before leaving our very first meeting with her. Cathy is so nice and sweet and she completely understood what we wanted with our wedding. She was always quick to respond and offer suggestions. We couldn't be happier and she is so amazing! Thank you so much for being a part of our special day!!

Sent on 09/04/2018
  • F

Fatima · Married on 07/18/2018

Cathy was AMAZING! She made the process so easy. It was so easy to keep in contact with her and easy to work with. She did am amazing job!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/07/2018

Love Hubb was perfect for our wedding day! Cathy was very personable and down-to-earth which made us feel comfortable and relaxed throughout our ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a loving, personal, light-hearted ceremony.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Kayla · Married on 06/30/2018

Cathy was an absolute dream to work with! She met with us to learn a little more about what we were looking for in an officiant and our wedding ceremony. After meeting she quickly put together a document that we could all work on together. If there was something we didn't like she would offer several more suggestions. Her collaborative style and way with words made our ceremony unique and personalized to us. She is quick to respond to questions, she had everything printed and ready to go on the day of in case we forget the copies of our vows or the readers needed their passages. Following the ceremony she signed our documents and sent them in to the courthouse. We received the "fancy" copy of our marriage license quickly and were able to get our certified copies from the courthouse within a week or so. Cathy provided us the exact ceremony experience we were looking for I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a personalized experience at a reasonable price!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Elif · Married on 06/16/2018

Cathy did such a wonderful job with our wedding! She really worked with us to craft and create a beautiful service. And thank goodness she had brought a handkerchief because I bawled while reading my vows and it truly was a lifesaver! You won't meet a kinder or more warm person to perform your ceremony, I give her an 11/10!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/03/2018

My husband and I were married in June 2018 and we are so glad we chose Cathy to act as our officiant. Cathy is very easy to communicate with and she set up a very low-stress meet and greet. After meeting Cathy we knew right away she would be a great match for us. Using google docs, Cathy provided an outline for the ceremony based on what we wanted and then I was able to incorporate personalized touches. The weeks leading up to the wedding are a stressful time but the one thing I did not have to stress out about at all was the ceremony, Cathy made it all so easy. I received many compliments from guests on the ceremony. If you are looking for an officiant, please contact Cathy! -Ashley and Eli

Sent on 07/07/2018

Andrew · Married on 06/01/2018

The officiant is the most important part of the wedding and Cathy couldn't have been any better. She was the perfect officiant. Along with her personable attitude and calming presence, she was very responsive, patient and thorough. She patiently worked with us, even down to the smallest details, until we were happy with the wedding script and ceremony. Cathy also made great and thoughtful recommendations to us so that our ceremony could be the best it could be. Cathy played a big part in our beautiful and successful wedding! She was the perfect choice for us and she will be the perfect choice for you too.

Sent on 06/09/2018
  • Freidricka

Freidricka · Married on 05/28/2018

Amazing ceremony officiant! Highly recommend!

I am very thankful to have had Cathy from Love Hubb for my Memorial Day May 28, 2018 wedding! My husband and I appreciate that she is very professional, easy to work with, and an energy of positivity and calm. Her passion in this work shines through every interaction!
    During our initial phone consultation with Cathy, she gained our trust by getting to know us first as a couple before discussing the logistics of the wedding.
    Cathy had a collection of draft ceremony scripts and vows, from which I drew inspiration for my non-denominational wedding. I grew up in the Philippines in my childhood, and it was important to me to have elements of Filipino Christian wedding rituals weaved throughout our ceremony. Even though she was not familiar with Filipino wedding rituals, she was open to learning new traditions. We did not meet Cathy in person until our ceremony, and it went along smoothly!
    She was very communicative throughout the planning process. She responds right away to emails, and gives ample space for the bride to take in suggestions and edit the ceremony script. I'm very thankful to have had her calm presence to keep me on track and to balance my frazzled self who went a little OCD with the ceremony and vow script. We worked together through unlimited edits to create a ceremony that truly felt authentic to me and my groom. Our constant communication truly helped with being on the same page for the script and being in tune with each other during the ceremony, which was our first meeting in person!
    Cathy does this for fun, so she is able to charge a very affordable rate to her clients. Great for folks on a tight budget!
    Before the wedding, she made sure to ask what our colors were, so that her outfit wouldn't clash. Cathy made sure to file our marriage license within the time frame she said she would. Cathy is an overall great officiant!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Alexis · Married on 05/11/2018

Cathy was an amazing Officiant!!! She was so very helpful at the rehearsal and definitely at the ceremony itself! Not only was she professional but she managed to help keep things light hearted and help ease my nerves. I even emailed her a few days before the wedding b/c I was having a lot going on and she was more than willing to give advice! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is getting married in the near future or even plans to get married in the next year or so!!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Lisa · Married on 04/14/2018

Cathy was the best. She was responsive af, super friendly and understanding. The ceremony was simple and straightforward like us. I would recommend Cathy a million times over!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Kc · Married on 04/05/2018

Cathy was absolutely wonderful!! She braved the dc traffic and parking for our ceremony and was happy to do so! It was also very chilly and she greeted me with a smile. Her words were perfect and she was very flexible with the changes I wanted. My ceremony was perfect because of Cathy!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Kirsten · Married on 11/28/2017

Cathy was absolutely amazing! My husband and I gave her a SUPER short notice (just a couple of days) for a date and time, which Cathy managed to make happen, at a location a bit of a haul away from her. She was so fast at replying to my emails, was incredibly flexible, and just an absolute sweetheart! She had so many options for vows, asked what we wanted to include or exclude, and definitely made sure all bases were covered!

We happened to forget a couple of papers (whoops) and had a friend go back for them. Cathy waited until they got there to make sure they could be part of it, even though she didn't have to! She was so patient and just an absolute delight to talk to and have officiate our marriage. Mother-in-law chit chatted with her after the ceremony and she was definitely super impressed! She made our day so so special and was an extra ray of sunshine in it! She even offered to handle all of our paperwork with the courts so we didn't have to. You can tell she just loves love and is truly honored to provide such a meaningful, professional service. HIGHLY recommend her!

Thank you again, Cathy!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2017

From the beginning Cathy was very responsive and answered all my questions and was willing to try something new. For me I wanted to incorporate jumping the broom in my ceremony.Which by the way went smoothly for Cathy's first time. Her rates are more than reasonable compare to other officiants. I couldn't have lucked up by finding someone else! Thank you Cathy

Sent on 11/25/2017

Dawn · Married on 10/28/2017

We loved having Cathy be apart of our wedding day. The ceremony she created and vows she wrote were perfect and we couldn't have been happier with what she came up with. She was very thoughful and made our day even more special!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Le Le · Married on 10/28/2017

Cathy officiated our wedding ceremony. She was such a pleasure to work with. She spent a lot of time with us during the planning/script editing process. Her response to emails was very quick, within the same day! I definitely recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2017