Love At First Bite Reviews

Love At First Bite 6
Love At First Bite 7

Kaylee 路 Married on 08/11/2019

Mar Chiquita

From the moment I contacted Naydimar, she was nothing but the best! Planning a destination wedding can be stressful when you are unsure of the vendor you are paying for. She mailed us cake samples that were still fresh once we received them if she had baked them just that day. She was prompt with delivery and we were so happy with the final presentation. Not to mention we got rave reviews from our guests about the taste! Definitely would recommend her to anyone in Puerto Rico or coming to Puerto Rico for an event!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Love At First Bite 8
    Love At First Bite 9
  • Virginia

Virginia Silva 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Professional service , flexible and delicious cake!!!

Naydimar is a full on professional! She was very patient with my husbands requests and was very flexible with last minute changes to the agreement. Not only that but her cakes are DELICIOUS! I look forward to working with her again!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Love At First Bite's reply:

Thanks Virginia for taking your time to let me know your experience. Your happiness make me happy! I wish you both a life full of love馃挄
  • Brittanie

Brittanie Dunn 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Vegan wedding cake

Wow!

I am so grateful I found Naydimar ! I had been calling several bakeries around the island for a vegan cake , to no avail ... and just when I was ready to give up I stumbled across love at first bite on Facebook !

*She is very responsive and attentive to questions and requests .
    *The cake tastings delivered to us was such a treat ! I thought I wouldn鈥檛 have that experience with a destination wedding.
    *Her vegan cake is delicious ! My non vegan guest even loved it ! (That鈥檚 how you really know it鈥檚 good)

Thank you Naydimar for being so patient with a nervous and indecisive bride! I appreciate all that you did and helping to make the most important day of my life a success!!!

Much love !

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Love At First Bite 10
    Love At First Bite 11
    Love At First Bite 12

Love At First Bite's reply:

Thanks again Brittanie! I appreciatte your time to write this amazing review. Thankful for the opportunity always. XoXo
  • Xuewei

Xuewei Wu 路 Married on 03/18/2019

Thank you!

The vendor is great! I showed them a picture that I wanted, and they made one which was even better than the picture! The price is so reasonable and quality is on point! Love it so much.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Love At First Bite's reply:

Thanks Xuewei for your time to write this beautiful opinion about us. Very grateful for the opportunity. Wish you both a life full of love.
  • Katrina

Katrina 路 Married on 03/03/2019

Simply Perfect

Naydimar was absolutely amazing to work with. Her creativity combined all the elements I wanted in a cake. And most importantly it was delicious. I received so many compliments. I couldn鈥檛 be happier.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Love At First Bite's reply:

Katrina thanks for the opportunity and for this amazing feedback. Mission accomplished 馃挄 Hope you a life full of joy, congrats to both!
  • Rosie

Rosie 路 Married on 02/19/2019

Naydimar sent us our cake tasting in the mail because we are planning a destination wedding! Even after a couple days in transit the cake was amazing. Her flavors are excellent and the cake is very moist. Can't wait for a slice of our cake in February!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Thanks for your trust Rosie, I appreciate your kind words. See you soon鉂わ笍

Katie 路 Married on 02/17/2019

Delicious cake, great service

Naydimar was so responsive from our first contact - she is great!! She mailed us delicious samples, helped us pick the perfect design for cake, was happy to meet our last minute changes, delivered the cake on time, and the cake (coconut) was delicious! She responded to all my questions within hours. Planning a destination weddding can be stressful, but nothing about the cake process was stressful. Highly recommend love at first bite!

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Arlene

Arlene 路 Married on 12/28/2018

True talent

She gave us a beautiful cake with extraordinary flavor! She was attentive and kind and very professional. Even people that didn鈥檛 like cake, loved ours! Would definitely hire her again!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Love At First Bite 13

Love At First Bite's reply:

Thanks for your trust and for gave me the freedom to create a unique cake as you. It was a pleasure make you happy and being part of your special day.

Rosa Bonilla 路 Married on 12/22/2018

Excellet and very professional

It was a great experience, the taste, decoration and service were excellent. I recommend them one hundred percent !

Sent on 02/06/2019

Carolina 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Bizcocho de boda

El servicio de Naydimar sobre paso nuestras expectativas!!! El bizcocho estuvo sabroso !! Excelente!!!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Love At First Bite's reply:

Gracias Carolina por tan linda opini贸n! Fue un privilegio haber trabajado con ustedes. Les deseo una vida llena de amor馃挄

Megan 路 Married on 03/14/2017

We had arranged our cake through images sent to our wedding planner.....The cake exceeded our expectations! It was almost an exact replica of what we expected and tasted just as delicious! There was a lot of detail work done and I could not see one single flaw in the design. The price was extremely reasonable and I would highly recommend this company for your special day!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Valeria 路 Married on 10/15/2016

More than I expected! The cake was delicious! I'm definitely recommending Love At First Bite to all the upcoming brides!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Joele 路 Married on 06/12/2016

I am so thankful I found Naydimar weeks before our wedding. She executed our vision both in aesthetics and taste. My husband and I wanted to provide our guests with an array of cakes, so we asked her to make not one, but three cakes for our special day (chocolate, panetela, and vanilla). We were beyond pleased with her work and flexibility. Our guests ate every crumb! If you're looking for an affordable wedding cake that is tasty and beautifully crafted, look no further. Love at First Bite was a pleasure to work with, she was very responsive and flexible during the planning process. I cannot wait to have the top tier for our anniversary and may have to place a special order and have it mailed to the states!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Doralee 路 Married on 07/01/2018

Espectacular muy bueno el bizcocho en sabor y dise帽o !!!! se la recomiendo con ojos cerrado. Muy amable el servicio y sobretodo su disponibilidad.

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Love At First Bite 14

Kerline 路 Married on 07/23/2016

I love my cake! My wedding was July 23, 2016 thank you sooo much

Sent on 07/25/2016

Geoff 路 Married on 01/17/2017

To start with, we went a little crazy with cake-tasting when picking a vendor - we tried at least 7 on the island. Naydimar's cake flavors were head and shoulders above the rest, and for many of our guests, better than any wedding they had been to (we picked coconut w/ passionfruit frosting and almond w/dulce de leche frosting). In addition, she crafted the cake beautifully based on the online images we sent, so there were no negative surprises come wedding day.

Throughout the whole process, she communicated very promptly, and was happy to adjust when our guest list was shorter than expected due to (over)reactions to Zika. The only aspect I thought could be improved was portion size - we ended up a little short on cake in spite of asking for 5 more portions than guests, and not all guests had cake. This may have been due to how the caterers cut it, but I would still err on the safe side and order more extra portions (your guests will definitely help with any extra).

Overall, fantastic experience - Thanks Naydimar!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Kara 路 Married on 08/03/2017

3.5
      3.5

I absolutley loved the design on my cake. They did a fantastic job matching it to examples that I shared. The cake itself had great flavor but was a little dry.

Sent on 08/08/2017