Louis Pettinelli Entertainment Reviews

116 | Jersey City, NJ

116 Reviews for Louis Pettinelli Entertainment

• Lara

Lara D. · Getting married on 06/06/2022

Exceptional service during a challenging time

We had the pleasure of having the jazz quartet from Louis Pettinelli Entertainment at our wedding. Both Louis and the rest of the quartet were extremely flexible as we had to make a venue change in the weeks leading up to the wedding due to covid-19. They were also very accomodating day of with the various schedule shifts. We loved their jazz music selection and were very impressed by the talents of the musicians and vocalist.

Sent on 07/18/2020

Kaylinn G. · Married on 07/17/2021

Outstanding

The musicians were so nice and very easy to work with. Outstanding performance

Sent on 07/19/2021
  • David

David T. · Married on 07/03/2021

Awesome group

The jazz trio that I had hired for our reception was truly amazing. The amount of positive comments from our guests, of which a good number of them are musicians, speaks for itself. They played exactly what we wanted, very easy going, and were just great to work with. I highly recommend Louis Pettinelli Entertainment for organizing your reception, banquet, or any other event.

Sent on 07/13/2021

Tonya · Married on 06/27/2021

Beautiful Music at my daughters wedding ceremony

Wonderful to deal with. Assisted with my needs of music choice. Beautiful wedding music. Very professional. On time , Reasonably priced… rate them a 10. I would definitely use them again

Tonya
    Wappingers Falls, New York

Sent on 06/28/2021
  • Felicia

Felicia P. · Married on 06/27/2021

Very flexible and understanding

Beautiful edits on the video. I wanted to make sure I captured the ceremony and they did just that. The video came out great. Very flexible and understanding as well.

Sent on 07/01/2021

Caryl · Married on 06/19/2021

Great Experience

The jazz ensemble was very professional. We had a five piece Jazz Band which included a vocalist. They knew all the songs that we requested them to play and they sounded great !!

Sent on 06/28/2021

Jim · Married on 06/19/2021

Couldn’t have asked for better

Louis and his band were absolutely fantastic. Louis was incredibly flexible, and helpful in customizing the entertainment for each part of the wedding, including the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, making it such a memorable experience. Our guests absolutely loved the band and have been raving about how awesome they were. They kept us dancing the entire night and brought so much excitement and energy. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/01/2021
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 06/12/2021

Live music

The whole experience was simple and easy, they were very flexible to our changing schedule. They showed up on time and we’re pleasant. Music was just what I wanted. They played for 2 hours and took 2 breaks, packed up right on time.
    Thank you for making my wedding celebration a special one.

John P. · Married on 06/12/2021

Great Experience

The band learned tons of new songs that we requested before the wedding and their performance was excellent on the day of.

• Tiffany

Tiffany M. · Married on 06/12/2021

Wonderful talent!

Our organization thanks Louis for an amazing performance at our long awaited black tie celebration and fundraiser. Our guests raved about their talent and energy. We would highly recommend! Thank you!

Sent on 06/18/2021
  • Sean

Sean S. · Married on 06/12/2021

This was a magical experience! LPE Group & Louis P are the right choice

Honestly, this group is incredible. They had a great feel for the event, they were able to perform every song requested for first dances and ceremony music. The band has an amazing sound. I felt like I was in a movie, it was surreal. The music matched the ambiance of our wedding perfectly, and I’d highly recommend LPE Groove and Louis P to anyone interested in live music for their wedding or event. They are truly masters of their craft.

Sent on 06/24/2021
  • Meghan

Meghan M. · Married on 06/11/2021

Get the Suyat Band!

The Suyat Band was unreal. We had the eight person band and wow, they brought the party. Everyone couldn't stop talking about them the next day. They are a very talented group and I would choose them over and over again. Book with Suyat!

Sent on 06/14/2021

Timothy M. · Married on 06/07/2021

Great experience

We hired Louis Pettinelli Entertainment for our wedding which had to be postponed and rescheduled several times due to COVID. Despite this, Louis was extremely flexible throughout all of the changes and updated the contract and pricing as our needs changed. Louis also worked with us to provide sound equipment and helped us to run the AV for the ceremony and reception through his system for a very reasonable cost. My family was not able to attend the wedding due to COVID but Louis helped us to figure out the technology to incorporate them through a video and zoom. Louis arrived several hours before the ceremony to ensure everything was set up on time and him and the band were very professional and put on an excellent performance. Overall, Louis' flexibility, affordability and willingness to go above and beyond to meet our needs helped us greatly and I would happily recommend them to anyone else.

Sent on 07/29/2020
  • I

Isabel S. · Married on 06/06/2021

From start to wedding we were happy

Arrived on time and delivered a great job!

Sent on 07/13/2021
  • Esther

Esther V. · Married on 06/05/2021

Used for Wedding

I had a very good experience working with Louis. He is very professional, knows what he is doing and communicates so well. I would use him again.
    I needed a Violinst to play at my wedding for the cocktail hour and for dinner. Our venue was outdoors. Although the Violinist was amazing, I wish the sound could have been amplified. With all the people, I could barely hear the violin. I didn't think about this. This has part has nothing to do with the Violinist, I just didn't think about how to amplify a Violinit's sound for an outdoor wedding so all can hear.

Sent on 06/08/2021
  • F

Frederico F. · Married on 06/05/2021

Better than we could have hoped for

We booked the Suyat band with Louis Pettinelli Entertainment for our wedding June 5 2021 . They DELIVERED. Big shout-out to Matt Suyat and his partner Kyle, utmost professionals who got the party started and kept it rolling all night. All our guests raved about the band, and Louis was very helpful and flexible during the booking process which was much appreciated with the shifting logistics of planning a wedding during a pandemic. I HIGHLY recommend The Suyat Band and LPE for your live music needs!

Sent on 06/12/2021

Lori L. · Married on 05/30/2021

Amazing!!!

From start to finish Louis Pettinelli Entertainment was very accommodating and professional. The band was a huge hit and the guest raved about the music for days. By far the best band we have ever heard. Absolutely loved everything!

Sent on 06/01/2021

Rhonda Q. · Married on 05/29/2021

The band was awesome,

he band was awesome, read what our guests liked and kept the party going

Sent on 06/18/2021
  • Jim

Jim G. · Married on 05/24/2021

Absolutely Perfect

Louis and team were incredible. Not enough good things to say about the service and quality of performance. My only regret is not booking him for longer!

Sent on 05/25/2021

Jason · Married on 05/23/2021

Wedding performance

This was an amazing experience and made a stress free wedding. I would recommend them for everything. Great company

Sent on 05/26/2021

Mary D. · Married on 05/22/2021

Highly recommend LPE Grove

I hired LPE Grove for my downsized wedding reception in NYC— I wasn’t sure how much space we would have so was looking for a smaller band-3 to 4 pieces and stumbled upon LPE. They were amazing. Everyone at the wedding was dancing immediately after dinner was served til the end of the night. I had given them a list of songs selected from their sample set list and then added a few more I thought they could just play on the speaker during their break, but they ended up paying one of my all time favorites (I just put it on the list and never talked to them about it) which just killed and honestly made the night. I highly recommend theses guys!

Sent on 06/02/2021

Sabrina B. · Married on 05/22/2021

Great musician and very flexible to work with. Very pleased

Our musician was superb. We requested a jazz musician. He came early and played all the sons we requested. Very pleased and will use them
    again.

Sent on 06/03/2021

Johnathon F. · Married on 05/22/2021

Book Louis Pettinelli

Louis and his band were beyond professional and helpful. They not only played the songs we requested they went above and beyond to make sure we had an amazing wedding. Especially after COVID we really appreciated the flexibility and kindness because another band stole our deposit.

• Joseph

Joseph G. · Married on 05/15/2021

Louis and entertainer were perfect to deal withh!

All went well with our wedding: communication with Louis and and entertainers were very good! Will use again for all other occasions.. thank you

Sent on 05/25/2021