Louis Pettinelli Entertainment Reviews

Louis Pettinelli Entertainment 7
  • Justin

Justin Colon · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Our Wedding Day

These guys are AWESOME! We heard about the Suyat Band about 9 months prior to our wedding when we checked them out at the Salty Whale in Manasquan. They played great there but even BETTER at our wedding. Louis was so good to us making sure the band knew every song that we wanted them to play AND they learned our wedding song for us and played it perfectly. They were so engaging the entire night, I remember taking pictures outside as people are just entering the room and the dance floor was instantly electrified. People danced the ENTIRE NIGHT. Don’t hire these guys if you don’t want dancing at your wedding, seriously, these guys make the party and are a huge part to why our night was so special and successful. We would like to thank The Suyat Band for all of their hard work prepping for our big day and making every minute of our biggest night ever so joyful. We highly recommend them to play on your special day.

Love,

Jessica & Justin

Sent on 05/10/2019

Gurpreet · Married on 06/08/2019

It was an absolute pleasure hiring Louis Pettinelli Music to perform for my wedding proposal!

I reached out to Louis with the idea of performing 'Fly Me To The Moon' before I proposed to my girlfriend. He was immediately on board with the idea! I appreciate the time and effort he put into preparing for the performance - we coordinated via audio messages to determine appropriate scale and sent me an instrumental recording of the piano to help me practice. I honestly couldn’t have asked for a better trio to work with.

Louis, you made our proposal truly special and I’m so thankful to you, Ian (band leader), and the rest of the musicians for your services!

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Louis Pettinelli Entertainment 8
    Louis Pettinelli Entertainment 9
    Louis Pettinelli Entertainment 10
    Louis Pettinelli Entertainment 11
    Louis Pettinelli Entertainment 12
    Louis Pettinelli Entertainment 13

Tawni · Married on 05/11/2018

What a wonderful jazz quartet!
    I hired Louis to provide live jazz for the cocktail hour at my daughter’s wedding. I was able to request several favorite songs that they included in their set list. They were fantastic and set the perfect mood. Lou’s was easy to work with and even helped with some appropriate music and sound system for the ceremony when our other arrangements for that fell through at the last minute. I could not have been more pleased and would hire him again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much!

Daryl · Married on 05/01/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Pettinelli for five months in a prominent NYC restaurant. His staff was very professional, had a great appearance, and most importantly, was able to demonstrate their commitment to jazz through their outstanding appearances. They were also very flexible. Upon request, they are able to change instrumentation and experiment. One week, someone would have an xylophone as lead, then a saxophone the next, and maybe a flute the next. If at all possible in the future, I would absolutely recommend this group for any function.

Thank you!

Chris · Married on 04/28/2018

Had a great experience booking their jazz trio for my wedding. Professional and great music. Was willing to work with me beforehand to make sure everything met expectations.

Jennifer · event on 04/21/2018

Louis was great in helping us find a piano player/singer for my husbands birthday party. She had an amazing voice and sang a wide range of songs. Everyone had a blast ages 3-80! Will definitely contact Luis again for my next event !

• I

Irene · Married on 04/15/2018

Louis was super easy to work with and I would love to hire him again. He was prompt with messages and with arriving at the event, even in the rain. He arranged with his partner what would work timing wise to maximize the efficiency which I thought was brilliant, especially while the venue was still setting up. He saved me a fortune in having to hire AV through the hotel.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Kenneth · event on 02/03/2018

The Louis Pettinelli Group provided 4 hours of music for my wife's birthday party at 618 Banquet Hall in Freehold NJ. The music was as perfect in quality of choice and delivery of sound as it possibly could have been. Everyone raved about the music selection and professional performance they provided all evening. The business process for scheduling and payment was simple and easy as well. I highly recommend them for anyone who enjoys great music.

Louis Pettinelli Entertainment 14
    Louis Pettinelli Entertainment 15
    Louis Pettinelli Entertainment 16
    Louis Pettinelli Entertainment 17

b · event on 01/20/2018

We had a birthday party for ourselves and can't say enough good things about Louis. He and his band did a wonderful job last night for our evening dinner party. Just the right level of everything! We loved it and I had multiple guests comment on how great they were. He was easy to work with from starting out with the logistics to the end of the night. He was punctual and responsive and I'd definitely book him again.

Susan · Married on 09/03/2017

In one word: AWESOME! There should be no doubts about hiring this group,. They are fabulous. They were exactly what I wanted and had my party dancing. They are professional in every way and were more than happy to do the songs I wanted and more. Do not hesitate to book this group, WORTH EVERY PENNY!! Any questions, I will be happy to answer them.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Chris · Married on 07/19/2017

I hired Louis Pettinelli to play a corporate event at the Kimmel Center and I couldn't have been much happier with the result. Louis is very professional and takes his work very seriously. They were absolutely terrific in every sense. The music was exactly what we wanted- no light jazz, but a more progressive upbeat style that kept the party moving. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Alleigh · Married on 06/17/2017

Louis and his band recently performed at our wedding. Everything about our experience with him and his team exceeded our expectations.

In the months leading up to the wedding Louis and I had several check-in conversations to discuss the type of feel my husband and I wanted for the event, special song requests, etc. We asked for several songs outside the traditional set for our ceremony and they performed them beautifully.

We had so many compliments from guests about how wonderful Louis and his band were. The sound was simply perfect.

I would 100% recommend Louis and his band for other weddings or special events. He's wonderful.

Sent on 05/17/2018
  • F

Porsha · Married on 05/02/2015

Wonderful Band!! We hired Louis Pettinelli for my husband's birthday party in December 2017!! Everyone loved the music! They did a fabulous job! Can't wait to see them perform again!! Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Nezih · event on 04/21/2018

I wanted to have a live music at the milestone birthday party for my wife. Louis responded my request quickly. He explained the details of the project over the phone. He has done a great job understanding and providing the music I was looking for. He send a detailed contract quickly. Two musicians showed up at the party ahead of time to set up.. They were very professional and pleasant people. The quality of music they played was amazing. Everyone at the party was very impressed with their performance. I was extremely happy with the project. I will definitely reach out to Louis for the next party.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Sayo · Married on 10/28/2017

He arrived on-time and entertained the crowd in a manner that kept them happy during our cocktail hour. I would certainly use him again!

richard · Married on 04/21/2018

I was extremely happy with the band, the exceeded all expectations. I'd highly recommend them for any party or wedding.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Janelle · Married on 10/28/2018

3.0

Wonderful jazz quartet

I hired Louis Pettinelli originally seeking a jazz trio for my brunch-themed wedding. We ended up going with a quartet of drums, bass, saxophone, and keyboard, and they were fantastic! The musicians were very professional and the guests raved about the music. They truly helped my wedding vision come to life and I would recommend them for any event!

Sent on 12/12/2018

lesley · Married on 02/17/2018

2.0

Fantastic musicians- My husband and I hired them for our wedding last weekend. The hubs is a musician, and had a lot of ideas of things to play. Louis agreed to everything, and had a killer performance. Hire the trio, they are amazing! Please be patient with response times- they get back via email.