16 Reviews for Louis Pettinelli Entertainment

Cocktail Hour (2)
Instrumentals (1)
Willing to Travel (1)
Microphones (1)

It was an absolute pleasure hiring Louis Pettinelli Music to perform for my wedding proposal!

I reached out to Louis with the idea of performing 'Fly Me To The Moon' before I proposed to my girlfriend. He was immediately on board with the idea! I appreciate the time and effort he put into preparing for the performance - we coordinated via audio messages to determine appropriate scale and sent me an instrumental recording of the piano to help me practice. I honestly couldn’t have asked for a better trio to work with.

Louis, you made our proposal truly special and I’m so thankful to you, Ian (band leader), and the rest of the musicians for your services!

Profile Picture Gurpreet, 6/8/19, 1 Review
Category: Band

What a wonderful jazz quartet!
I hired Louis to provide live jazz for the cocktail hour at my daughter’s wedding. I was able to request several favorite songs that they included in their set list. They were fantastic and set the perfect mood. Lou’s was easy to work with and even helped with some appropriate music and sound system for the ceremony when our other arrangements for that fell through at the last minute. I could not have been more pleased and would hire him again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Tawni , 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Pettinelli for five months in a prominent NYC restaurant. His staff was very professional, had a great appearance, and most importantly, was able to demonstrate their commitment to jazz through their outstanding appearances. They were also very flexible. Upon request, they are able to change instrumentation and experiment. One week, someone would have an xylophone as lead, then a saxophone the next, and maybe a flute the next. If at all possible in the future, I would absolutely recommend this group for any function.

Thank you!

Profile Picture Daryl, 5/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Had a great experience booking their jazz trio for my wedding. Professional and great music. Was willing to work with me beforehand to make sure everything met expectations.

Profile Picture Chris, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Louis was super easy to work with and I would love to hire him again. He was prompt with messages and with arriving at the event, even in the rain. He arranged with his partner what would work timing wise to maximize the efficiency which I thought was brilliant, especially while the venue was still setting up. He saved me a fortune in having to hire AV through the hotel.

Profile Picture Irene, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

In one word: AWESOME! There should be no doubts about hiring this group,. They are fabulous. They were exactly what I wanted and had my party dancing. They are professional in every way and were more than happy to do the songs I wanted and more. Do not hesitate to book this group, WORTH EVERY PENNY!! Any questions, I will be happy to answer them.

Profile Picture Susan, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I hired Louis Pettinelli to play a corporate event at the Kimmel Center and I couldn't have been much happier with the result. Louis is very professional and takes his work very seriously. They were absolutely terrific in every sense. The music was exactly what we wanted- no light jazz, but a more progressive upbeat style that kept the party moving. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Profile Picture Chris, 7/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Wonderful Band!! We hired Louis Pettinelli for my husband's birthday party in December 2017!! Everyone loved the music! They did a fabulous job! Can't wait to see them perform again!! Would definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture User3909240, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Willing to Travel

He arrived on-time and entertained the crowd in a manner that kept them happy during our cocktail hour. I would certainly use him again!

Profile Picture Sayo, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cocktail Hour

I was extremely happy with the band, the exceeded all expectations. I'd highly recommend them for any party or wedding.

Profile Picture richard, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Fantastic musicians- My husband and I hired them for our wedding last weekend. The hubs is a musician, and had a lot of ideas of things to play. Louis agreed to everything, and had a killer performance. Hire the trio, they are amazing! Please be patient with response times- they get back via email.

Profile Picture lesley, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews