LoughTide Beach Weddings Reviews

LoughTide Beach Weddings 5
LoughTide Beach Weddings 6
LoughTide Beach Weddings 7

jennifer · Married on 10/05/2013

Mike and Sherry did a wonderful job with our recent wedding. Mike helped us plan our wedding in Pensacola Beach from 5 hours away. We didn't even see our venue until 4 days prior to the event and it was perfect! Our wedding was almost spoiled by a nasty storm and Mike and his wife helped us create a back up plan. Luckily, we never had to use it because the weather was perfect. My Dream came true and we had the most perfect wedding on the beach with the most elegant reception. You created our exact vision. Thank You!
    Jen and Thomas Conlon

Sent on 10/06/2013

3.5

Good to work with; will go the extra mile to satisfy requests. Works with couple on ceremony content. Pleasure working with.

Sent on 05/24/2013

4.2

Mike was our wedding officiant. He was very flexible when we changed the location of the ceremony a couple days before the wedding. He made sure to meet with us a couple days before the wedding to go over everything, suggested things based upon his extensive experience and added portions of content to our ceremony that were perfect. I am very happy that he was our officant.

Sent on 05/13/2013

3.8
      3.5

Lough Tide is amazing for a one stop shop & I was able to plan my coming home wedding all the way across the state. I loved all their decor options & was able to swap out things. They took a little time getting back with me through the overall process but we werent in a hurry. Once it was wedding week they were on top of everything though. I rated less because of the level of casualness, which seemed fine at first, but later it turned into a few problems that could have easily been avoided.

Because of weather we had to change venues day of, which we had discussed with them already as a back up plan. They pulled it off marvelously with the last minute changes that had to be made. This included decor that couldnt be used inside etc, though they left some easily included elements out.

Sadly, we handed over our sand ceremony kit with instructions inside (they offer one, but we wanted a special one) & explained briefly how it was set up with a clear plate to cover the sand after it was poured to keep it in place. He didnt remove the plate beforehand & in the moment of the ceremony we didnt see it so our sand is hovering off the bottom of the vessel & spilling everywhere under it :(

Also he rushed the ceremony & wasnt able to just read our provided vows off the paper he held. He skipped & left things out :( I suppose it may have been to beat the rain & get our outside pictures done, but the vows are the most important part and so this was disappointing. I just wish I had the foresight to say that the vows were the first priority & that since our venue had no time limit & to my knowledge they had no other jobs after us that day, to just take their time & not rush! True, it was hectic to suddenly change venue, but there was no real reason for it to be, we had all the time in the world to slow down & double check things instead of sacrifice quality to start exactly on time.

Advice: Double check them unless you prefer not having to deal w/ it on your busy day.

Sent on 04/01/2013

3.4
      1.5
      3.0

Mike at LoughTide is AMAZING! He made sure my big day was flawless. He took care of every detail was flexible with planning. Highly recommend for everything they offer but the officiant.

My only complaint is his officiant of choice - John King- did not listen to my wishes, did not go by the script given and was not friendly with us at all. Simply John ruined my big day with his lack of commitment to our wedding. He was handling the main part and let us down big time.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Jess · Married on 10/18/2017

1.6
      2.0
      1.0

I have been trying to get in contact with the company for nearly a month and they will not respond to my emails. I have no idea how they have so many positive reviews on here and Facebook and I have no idea how anyone could run a business and not respond to questions for such a long time in 2017 without some sort of family emergency going on. Avoid!

Sent on 05/26/2017

1.4
      1.5
      1.0

Run as fast as you can! Nothing but problems from day one. Super unprofessional. Lost my marriage license. Never got my pictures. Won't respond to my calls either.

Sent on 08/05/2014