LoughTide Beach Weddings Reviews

LoughTide Beach Weddings 5
LoughTide Beach Weddings 6
LoughTide Beach Weddings 7

Tanya · Married on 02/27/2016

I called this planner about two weeks before my daughters wedding because I felt overwhelmed with planning from a distance. Mike Oliver and Meghan immediately took over and made my daughters day a beautiful organized event!! Nothing went wrong at all and they were so pleasant they felt like family! They made our church ceremony and reception perfect!!!! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/02/2016

We could not have had a better experience with Lough Tide Beach Weddings.
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Donna · Married on 10/13/2015

Mike Oliver from LoughTide Beach Weddings was amazing! He helped plan our daughter's wedding from over 500 miles away. He is a man of his word and does exactly what he promises. He will available to you via email and phone calls and helped deliver the dream wedding our daughter had invisioned. The wedding was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Marissa · Married on 10/08/2015

We had our wedding this past week in Pensacola. Mike Oliver made it look beautiful and everything was wonderful. This was a destination wedding for us so he pretty much planned everything with asking us a few questions about colors and flowers here and there. I liked it this way because I did not have to stress over anything not being the way I wanted it to be. I highly recommend Mike from Loughtide Beach Weddings. He is very nice, professional, and creative!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Courtney · Married on 10/03/2015

Mike and his wife are so wonderful. Their whole team was a delight to work with and made my ceremony more beautiful than I imagined! I HIGHLY recommend :)

Sent on 10/06/2015

Theresa · Married on 09/17/2015

Mike was the best. We had a destination wedding in Destin. He was very patient and answered all my questions and was the only vendor that replied when asked to do a very small wedding on the beach. He treated us like we were having a million dollar wedding. I asked him to just provide me with a simple brightly colored bouquet, a flower for the groom, a nice arbor and just a few professional photos. I left it all up to him and he made our wedding perfect!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Heather · Married on 07/11/2015

Thank You, Mike, for helping me plan the perfect wedding!!!! I had a destination wedding in Navarre, FL. I live in Las Vegas, NV. I have NEVER been there before, but I wanted a location that my family in the south could easily get to by car. Needless to say, I was super nervous, but I didn't need to be. Mike totally took care of every detail. Everything was perfect. From the beautiful ceremony set-up, to the reception decor, everything was so pretty! Mike is super responsive-all I had to do was shoot him a text or email for anything that I might need. Also, and this is a HUGE thing for me, Mike was SUPER FLEXIBLE. I can't even begin to describe all the changes that I had to make. What started out as a "simple" 25-30 person wedding turned into an event that had around 60 people (including a few kids). Mike never batted an eye at any of the crazy things that I had to deal with. I am extremely happy with the service I received from LoughTide Beach Weddings. And if you are worried about having a wedding in Navarre instead of one of the bigger Gulf Coasts Cities-Don't Worry!! Navarre is a small, but BEAUTIFUL beach town. I admit that coming from Vegas, I am used to glitz and glam, but Navarre was definitely a welcome change of pace. I can't wait to go back!!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Caroline · Married on 06/27/2015

My wedding was a dream wedding, hands down!! My ceremony started an hour late because of a rain delay. Mike Oliver was so patient and reassuring that everything would be okay. It turned out to be an absolutely gorgeous sunset with a rainbow right before the ceremony. Mike was extremely easy to deal with, you can make payments on your wedding - don't have to do it all at once. I live in Arkansas so I just trusted him to find a spot to have my wedding and he did great! I can't express how amazing my wedding turned out.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Jodie · Married on 05/05/2015

Working with Mike was great, he made our special day go fantastic! I highly recommend his services! Everything looked beautiful!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/02/2015

From my first conversation with Mike I knew hiring him was a must. He was very easy to talk to and extremely helpful with any question or issue I had. He guided me through the entire wedding planning process and I do not know what I would have done without him. He took away a lot of stress! On the day of our wedding I was so impressed with his staff. They showed up right on time and did not stop working until the end. Everything they set up was just absolutely perfect and our wedding was more than I expected thanks to them. I have to give a special thanks to his staff member Meagan. She made sure I was happy and comfortable the entire time and could not have been more helpful. I would highly recommend LoughTide to anyone I know having a wedding in Pensacola. I couldn't be more pleased!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Codie · Married on 05/01/2015

Mike and his staff made our wedding day everything we could have ever dreamed. I sent him a few pictures and he made everything a reality. We were so pleased! Everyone at the wedding had a blast. We were told by several guests that the site looked like something straight out of a bridal magazine. He also recommended our DJ, caterer and florist, and coordinated all of that as well. The day was perfect!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Vallory · Married on 03/29/2015

I was a little nervous about planning a destination wedding but everything was perfect! Mike took the time to explain everything to me, he listened and made my vision a reality. Our big day was everything I dreamt of and more. We're very pleased with loughtide beach weddings.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Hope · Married on 03/21/2015

Mike was fantastic! Having LoughTide Beach Weddings for my wedding was the best decisions I made. Working with Mike was so easy and he did everything above and beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend their services to anyone considering a beach wedding. I didn't have anything to worry or stress about, they handled it all. Which is exactly what a bride needs, stress free. Everything was beautiful and flawless. Everyone of my guest told me it was the most gorgeous wedding they had ever been to. The entire staff was amazing.

Sent on 03/23/2015

Brian · Married on 10/26/2014

Mike was wonderful we did not have to worry about anything. He was always professional and understood our low budget and made sure to keep us on it.

Sent on 01/19/2015

teresa · Married on 10/08/2014

Exceeded my expectations and made my wedding day absolutely amazing!

Sent on 10/16/2014

christina · Married on 10/04/2014

Mike with loughtide beach weddings was beyond amazing! From the very beginning I hag no doubt that he would make my wedding a dream come true. But the wedding turned out even more than that. I could not say one negative thing about our experience because it was above and beyond my expectations!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Geordie · Married on 10/04/2014

If you have randomly Found Lough Tide weddings on a internet search.....STOP searching. We live local but are very busy and hired Mike Oliver. He was absolutely amazing. He made putting on such a great wedding so easy for us. He has done it for years, he is very knowledgeable and can forsee issues before they happen to ensure the smoothest event and event planning. The vendors he used were amazing and affordable as well, and I really can not say enough about what Mike and his wife did for us to make a very memorable wedding and stress free planning

Sent on 10/17/2014

Linsey · Married on 09/28/2014

I am so very thankful to have come across Mike Oliver of LoughTide Beach Weddings. Our best friends decided quickly to get married and wanted a simple Justice of the Peace service, however, my boyfriend and I said that wouldn't do because the bride had never had a "real" wedding. I reached out to various wedding planners in the area for help (I only had 4 weeks to put it all together). Many came back unavailable or looking for a high dollar turn around. Mike actually reached out to me and I'm very thankful he did. LoughTide Beach Weddings was able to provide me with a complete beach service with arbor and decorations, and Officiant (Mike himself), catering for the wedding, full decorations for the house, flowers, photographer and massage recommendation for the morning of for the bride & groom. I sent him a few pictures and man was he able to get my vision or what. He hit it spot on. He was in contact with me on a regular basis, he coordinated the caterer and photographer after providing us with several chooses. His decorations where great and the clean up service the next day was perfect. And best of all the cost for all of his services was extremely reasonable especially for pulling all this together in such a short period of time. If you are looking for a professional wedding planner and a all around great guy then Mike and LoughTide Beach Weddings is the place for you. Thanks Mike the bride and groom as well as all the guest were complete delighted with the days event. I have some great pictures if you'd like to see what he did for us.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Shannon · Married on 09/20/2014

Mike Oliver with Lough Tide Beach Weddings was phenomenal! I could not have asked more a more perfect day. I have said and will continue to say that I would not have planned/had my wedding any other way.
    My husband and I are from Missouri, and planned a destination wedding in Navarre Beach, Florida. Mike made it very easy with a low level of stress on my part. He simply asked me what I wanted and gave me all of that and more!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Carla · Married on 09/06/2014

This was my daughters wedding. Mike and his staff are awesome! I have never been more pleased with anything. He took so much stress off of me. I would highly recommend him to anyone! Thank you Mike for making for my daughters dream wedding come true.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Rebeca · Married on 08/14/2014

Mike was available at all times for questions and offered great choices. Out wedding turned out so beautiful and they did a great job! Thank you so much LoughTide Weddings.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Greg · Married on 08/14/2014

I surprised my wife with a vow renewal for our 25th Wedding Anniversary on the beach. Mike Oliver was nothing short of spectacular. His follow-up was prompt, he was extremely flexible even including my 2 year old granddaughter as a flower girl at the last minute. My wife was blown away and the ceremony was both beautiful and perfect.

Thank you Mike!!!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Ashby · Married on 06/24/2014

Planning a destination wedding was what I've always wanted but I had no clue on Where to begin. Mike made it seem so easy. From the first time I talked to him until the end of our wedding night, he listened to what we wanted for our special day as well as took care of everything from set up to tear down and all the little details in between. My family loved what he had set up for us! It was perfect! He made us feel like we were having a huge extravagant wedding when in reality it was just 25 people. I would highly recommend Lough Tide Beach Weddings to anyone! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/30/2014

David · Married on 06/21/2014

Every aspect of our event was wonderful thanks to Mike!!!!!!!....thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Cathy · Married on 06/17/2014

Awesome service! Mike and Jake were a pleasure.

Sent on 06/18/2014