LoughTide Beach Weddings Reviews

99 Reviews for LoughTide Beach Weddings

99 LoughTide Beach Weddings Reviews
  • CarrieAndBert

Carrie · Married on 06/09/2018

Mike and Devi took amazing care of us on our day. Mike officiated our ceremony and put me at ease every step of the way. I really appreciate him giving us his undivided attention and walking us through everything. Since we came from out of state we really depended on him to guide us through the process. We had an amazing experience. Devi put her beautiful touches to our ceremony decor and everything was perfect for us. I would definitely recommend using Lough Tide to anyone looking for a great Destination wedding experience in the Florida Panhandle area. We had our dream wedding thanks to the care they gave us. 5 stars.

Starla · Married on 04/12/2018

We had nothing but perfection and satisfaction! The team was perfect and gave us the perfect wedding!

LoughTide Beach Weddings 1

Tammy · Married on 03/24/2018

Devi and Mike were great to work with for my daughter's destination wedding. Devi responded to my emails and phone calls within a reasonable time. I was not worried at all about the ceremony as I truly felt it was in good hands. Mike made the Bride and Groom and me feel very at ease about everything. He is definitely a Pro at this. He did an awesome job with the whole ceremony. Thanks again Devi and Mike for making my daughter's wedding beautiful.

Tammy
    Tennessee

Deshea · Married on 11/24/2017

Mr. Mike was great!! He made sure our wedding was perfect!

LoughTide Beach Weddings 2
    LoughTide Beach Weddings 3
  • JPL

Jordan · Married on 03/30/2017

Wow. I would recommend mike and Shari for absolutely anyone looking to get married in the area. They took what could have been an awful circumstance with the weather and gave us a beautiful wedding inside. Mike made our day absolutely perfect. These people know what they are doing, that's for sure! It was the best day of our lives, and we couldn't have done it without these amazing people! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

• Deshana

Deshana · Married on 01/14/2017

Mike and Shari are the absolute best! I told them my colors and the setup I wanted and they took it from there. They made planning my Destin wedding from Georgia painless and easy.

danielle · Married on 11/19/2016

Mike was our day of event coordinator and officiant. He was very easy to get in touch with and so helpful with any questions I had. He suggested vendors for my husband and I to use and his suggestions were perfect. He made a timeline and helped our day run so smoothly. His officiant services were also perfect. We told him what kind of ceremony we wanted and that we wanted to write our own vows. He made it happen and our ceremony was beautiful! Can never thank him enough for all he did.

Elaina · Married on 10/08/2016

Thank you Mike, Sherri, and Kinley for the best night of our lives!! Our wedding was beyond perfect and better than I could have ever imagined! Mike was great to work with throughout the entire process and met with us in person on multiple occasions. He officiated our ceremony and made it so sweet and special. It was the perfect ceremony! Mike and his team ensured everything went smoothly the day off and helped us to execute our timeline. Thank you for everything and truly making our wedding a dream come true!!

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

Mike & his team made my dream come true in less than three weeks! I told Mike what I wanted one time & he made it happen! They knew exactly what I wanted! He was very responsive & professional! He made planning a wedding out-of-state extremely easy and effortless! I would highly recommend Lough tides to my family and friends! Thank you for my perfect dream wedding!

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2016

We are from Wisconsin, and although we had been to the area...we were totally at the mercy of vendors when we planned this wedding. We choose Lough Tide because of the excellent reviews that they received, not only on this site, but also on others. It was absolutely the very best choice we could have made! From the very first call, Mike was helpful and informative. He was up-front and very honest (even if it didn't benefit Lough Tide) with all of the realities of our beach front wedding, which is extremely important. Given the fact that we were traveling to the destination, and had people coming in from all over the country, we left it all up to Mike. He didn't disappoint! We told him what we wanted and it is as if he read our minds...the wedding was perfect!

• W

Winter · Married on 08/15/2016

Mike was AWESOME! Our wedding was beautifully put to together! He was easy to talk to and very responsive. He kept me on track, even when we needed to go a little earlier due to another wedding down the beach. Also, gave good recommendations for other vendors. Thank you Mike! You gave our day that special touch we needed!

LaKendra · Married on 06/04/2016

Thanks so much, LoughTide Beach Weddings for making our vow renewal an awesome experience! Mike and Shari worked with us and even though the forecast called for rain, they made sure our day would happen for us no matter what!!! Shari was so nice and kind and I thank her for helping me to not get too stressed for our day! Everything was awesome and the setup was even better than I imagined it would be! Thanks for everything! I am still in amazement right now from everything for our day....from the setup to the photographer! May God Continue to Bless them all as they bless others!!!

Megan · Married on 04/30/2016

I would highly recommend Mike and his team at LoughTide Beach Weddings! He was so easy to work with starting at the first phone call, and he emailed me a quote that worked with our budget the very next day. It was most important to my husband (the groom) that anyone in our family and wedding party (including us) not have to do anything regarding details on the day of the wedding and Mike truly took that to heart. They handled every detail, and were so organized and well prepared for our vision that no questions were asked and it truly ended up exactly how we envisioned. Mike also performed our ceremony, and it was exactly what we wanted. He made it personal for us even after only meeting us in person for the first time three days prior! All of the vendor suggestions were spot on, as well, and he handled all communications with vendors leading up to the event.

Also, a few weeks before the wedding we started adding additional things needed (help with the rehearsal dinner, etc) and Mike was very accommodating and helped us keep everything within our budget. Everyone loved the look of our wedding, and the decor was all thanks to Mike and his team!

I can't imagine how hectic and stressful things would have been with out LoughTide Beach Weddings! They handled everything and were amazingly professional, warm and accommodating. I can't thank them enough!!!

Christina Marie · Married on 04/09/2016

The moment I met Mike, I knew he was the perfect match to help us plan our big day. He asked all the right questions and his creativity sculpted what I had previously planned myself into exactly what I wanted. I originally thought that I could plan a 170 guest wedding all by myself - I secured all of our vendors and got to the design and centerpieces and realized I was in over my head. Mike came in and was truly a Godsend. He picked up where I left off and took my ideas and ran wild with them, going above and beyond what I had originally envisioned. Mike thought of little elements that made a huge difference. The entire day of our wedding I was getting compliments that it was the best wedding people had ever been to - I owe it all to Mike and his sweet wife Shari for their hard work and dedication to making our wedding day special and unique.

Nicole · Married on 03/19/2016

We live in Minnesota and planned our daughters destination wedding in Florida. We used Mike the owner of Lough Tide and he was absolutely heaven sent. The wedding was perfect and it's all because of the care and details that Mike and his staff gave to the wedding, they truly care about your wedding. We used Mike as our wedding & event planner since he's a local and has been doing this for a long time, he was able to recommend several different vendors/suppliers for the wedding. Plus, he coordinated all of our vendors, kept everything on track, conference calls leading up to the wedding, onsite days before the wedding, performed the rehearsal, arrived very early the day of the wedding, made the magic happen and didn't leave until the dance started!!
    They supplied the tables, chairs, decoration (fabulous setup)and etc. The set up, take down and clean up was spot on and headache free. He had done weddings at this location (500 Avenida 14 Gulf Breeze, FL) so he was very familiar with the beach house. He's very experienced/accommodating, ease to work with, keeps everyone calm, truly cares and the price for the whole package was very reasonable.
    I would very highly recommend Lough Tide. Thank you Mike for making my daughters wedding magical, stress free and everything she hoped it would be!!

• F

Faizan · Married on 03/11/2016

Mike and his wife were absolutely wonderful to work with! I used their services to plan a surprise proposal for my girlfriend at Navarre Beach this past weekend. From the moment I spoke to Mike, he assured me that he would be able to take care of each and every detail. I could now confidently say thanks to him and his wife my proposal turned out to be perfect! Mike was very flexible as I initially had to change my proposal date. He was able to contact the proper vendors and schedule everything to the point where all I had to do was literally show up with my girlfriend. Since I am from Texas, all planning was done via phone and email. As I was pretty nervous about the proposal, I had many questions. I am happy to say that Mike was very responsive each time I needed to speak. He would take out the time to listen to my concern and was able to take care of any issues that came our way. Mike and his wife were there during the entire proposal, helping us with whatever it was we needed. They even setup a path of sparklers for us to capture in our photos which I thought was amazing and super creative. I would highly recommend their services!

Tanya · Married on 02/27/2016

I called this planner about two weeks before my daughters wedding because I felt overwhelmed with planning from a distance. Mike Oliver and Meghan immediately took over and made my daughters day a beautiful organized event!! Nothing went wrong at all and they were so pleasant they felt like family! They made our church ceremony and reception perfect!!!! I highly recommend!!

We could not have had a better experience with Lough Tide Beach Weddings.
    Thank you so much!

Donna · Married on 10/13/2015

Mike Oliver from LoughTide Beach Weddings was amazing! He helped plan our daughter's wedding from over 500 miles away. He is a man of his word and does exactly what he promises. He will available to you via email and phone calls and helped deliver the dream wedding our daughter had invisioned. The wedding was absolutely beautiful.

Marissa · Married on 10/08/2015

We had our wedding this past week in Pensacola. Mike Oliver made it look beautiful and everything was wonderful. This was a destination wedding for us so he pretty much planned everything with asking us a few questions about colors and flowers here and there. I liked it this way because I did not have to stress over anything not being the way I wanted it to be. I highly recommend Mike from Loughtide Beach Weddings. He is very nice, professional, and creative!

Courtney · Married on 10/03/2015

Mike and his wife are so wonderful. Their whole team was a delight to work with and made my ceremony more beautiful than I imagined! I HIGHLY recommend :)

Theresa · Married on 09/17/2015

Mike was the best. We had a destination wedding in Destin. He was very patient and answered all my questions and was the only vendor that replied when asked to do a very small wedding on the beach. He treated us like we were having a million dollar wedding. I asked him to just provide me with a simple brightly colored bouquet, a flower for the groom, a nice arbor and just a few professional photos. I left it all up to him and he made our wedding perfect!

Heather · Married on 07/11/2015

Thank You, Mike, for helping me plan the perfect wedding!!!! I had a destination wedding in Navarre, FL. I live in Las Vegas, NV. I have NEVER been there before, but I wanted a location that my family in the south could easily get to by car. Needless to say, I was super nervous, but I didn't need to be. Mike totally took care of every detail. Everything was perfect. From the beautiful ceremony set-up, to the reception decor, everything was so pretty! Mike is super responsive-all I had to do was shoot him a text or email for anything that I might need. Also, and this is a HUGE thing for me, Mike was SUPER FLEXIBLE. I can't even begin to describe all the changes that I had to make. What started out as a "simple" 25-30 person wedding turned into an event that had around 60 people (including a few kids). Mike never batted an eye at any of the crazy things that I had to deal with. I am extremely happy with the service I received from LoughTide Beach Weddings. And if you are worried about having a wedding in Navarre instead of one of the bigger Gulf Coasts Cities-Don't Worry!! Navarre is a small, but BEAUTIFUL beach town. I admit that coming from Vegas, I am used to glitz and glam, but Navarre was definitely a welcome change of pace. I can't wait to go back!!

Caroline · Married on 06/27/2015

My wedding was a dream wedding, hands down!! My ceremony started an hour late because of a rain delay. Mike Oliver was so patient and reassuring that everything would be okay. It turned out to be an absolutely gorgeous sunset with a rainbow right before the ceremony. Mike was extremely easy to deal with, you can make payments on your wedding - don't have to do it all at once. I live in Arkansas so I just trusted him to find a spot to have my wedding and he did great! I can't express how amazing my wedding turned out.