99 Reviews for LoughTide Beach Weddings

To-Do Lists (5)
Rehearsal Dinner (4)
Full Planning (3)
99 LoughTide Beach Weddings Reviews

Mike and Devi took amazing care of us on our day. Mike officiated our ceremony and put me at ease every step of the way. I really appreciate him giving us his undivided attention and walking us through everything. Since we came from out of state we really depended on him to guide us through the process. We had an amazing experience. Devi put her beautiful touches to our ceremony decor and everything was perfect for us. I would definitely recommend using Lough Tide to anyone looking for a great Destination wedding experience in the Florida Panhandle area. We had our dream wedding thanks to the care they gave us. 5 stars.

Profile Picture Carrie, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We had nothing but perfection and satisfaction! The team was perfect and gave us the perfect wedding!

Profile Picture Starla, 4/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination

Devi and Mike were great to work with for my daughter's destination wedding. Devi responded to my emails and phone calls within a reasonable time. I was not worried at all about the ceremony as I truly felt it was in good hands. Mike made the Bride and Groom and me feel very at ease about everything. He is definitely a Pro at this. He did an awesome job with the whole ceremony. Thanks again Devi and Mike for making my daughter's wedding beautiful.

Tammy
Tennessee

Profile Picture Tammy, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mr. Mike was great!! He made sure our wedding was perfect!

Profile Picture Deshea, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Destination
1.6

I have been trying to get in contact with the company for nearly a month and they will not respond to my emails. I have no idea how they have so many positive reviews on here and Facebook and I have no idea how anyone could run a business and not respond to questions for such a long time in 2017 without some sort of family emergency going on. Avoid!

Profile Picture Jess, 10/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mike at Loughtide was amazing. The ceremony went off perfectly and he was able to accommodate a change of venue.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/26/19, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Referrals, Destination, Ceremony

Wow. I would recommend mike and Shari for absolutely anyone looking to get married in the area. They took what could have been an awful circumstance with the weather and gave us a beautiful wedding inside. Mike made our day absolutely perfect. These people know what they are doing, that's for sure! It was the best day of our lives, and we couldn't have done it without these amazing people! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Profile Picture Jordan, 3/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Mike and Shari are the absolute best! I told them my colors and the setup I wanted and they took it from there. They made planning my Destin wedding from Georgia painless and easy.

Profile Picture Deshana, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mike was our day of event coordinator and officiant. He was very easy to get in touch with and so helpful with any questions I had. He suggested vendors for my husband and I to use and his suggestions were perfect. He made a timeline and helped our day run so smoothly. His officiant services were also perfect. We told him what kind of ceremony we wanted and that we wanted to write our own vows. He made it happen and our ceremony was beautiful! Can never thank him enough for all he did.

Profile Picture danielle, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Thank you Mike, Sherri, and Kinley for the best night of our lives!! Our wedding was beyond perfect and better than I could have ever imagined! Mike was great to work with throughout the entire process and met with us in person on multiple occasions. He officiated our ceremony and made it so sweet and special. It was the perfect ceremony! Mike and his team ensured everything went smoothly the day off and helped us to execute our timeline. Thank you for everything and truly making our wedding a dream come true!!

Profile Picture Elaina, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception

Mike & his team made my dream come true in less than three weeks! I told Mike what I wanted one time & he made it happen! They knew exactly what I wanted! He was very responsive & professional! He made planning a wedding out-of-state extremely easy and effortless! I would highly recommend Lough tides to my family and friends! Thank you for my perfect dream wedding!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We are from Wisconsin, and although we had been to the area...we were totally at the mercy of vendors when we planned this wedding. We choose Lough Tide because of the excellent reviews that they received, not only on this site, but also on others. It was absolutely the very best choice we could have made! From the very first call, Mike was helpful and informative. He was up-front and very honest (even if it didn't benefit Lough Tide) with all of the realities of our beach front wedding, which is extremely important. Given the fact that we were traveling to the destination, and had people coming in from all over the country, we left it all up to Mike. He didn't disappoint! We told him what we wanted and it is as if he read our minds...the wedding was perfect!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mike was AWESOME! Our wedding was beautifully put to together! He was easy to talk to and very responsive. He kept me on track, even when we needed to go a little earlier due to another wedding down the beach. Also, gave good recommendations for other vendors. Thank you Mike! You gave our day that special touch we needed!

Profile Picture Winter, 8/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

When I first read all the great reviews concerning the experiences that other couples had with Mike I was still skeptical about whether it could be true. My now wife and I or any of the family except for my sister in law had ever been to Navarre which she highly suggested. We were looking to have a small destination wedding to reduce the high cost and unnecessary stress that a wedding of 600 attendees would bring had we had it at her families house. So for 3 months leading up to the wedding we were getting negative comments from the immediate family... that it was going to be blistering hot in August, travel would be a pain, the sand would burn your feet and not to mention hurricanes and natural disasters. Mike he quickly gave us confidence that he knew what he was doing and was amazing to work with. He advised us on the best beach location for the wedding, the best time of day, the reception and he made sure that the ceremony extras were included such as special music, memorial candle, etc. On our first meeting with Mike he immediately jumped into the bad news...bad weather was on its way and he had been watching the forecast which called for 70% chance of rain the evening of and 100% the day after. We ended up having the wedding on the beach as planned but the reception moved to the Best Western pavilion due to Mikes suggestion and generosity. It was absolutely beautiful. The rain held off until the the photos were complete and it did not rain at the pavilion. Mike was so generous and easy going that he made us feel at ease and as stress free as possible. In Sarasota Fl, we witnessed 3 other beach weddings but none of them compared to the beauty of Opal Beach. They had too many people on the beach in the background and further away from the water. A destination wedding to Opal beach is where I will always suggest to couples. The photos were amazing! The family loved the vaca and hope there next daughter has another wedding like it! We love you Mike!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 8/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thanks so much, LoughTide Beach Weddings for making our vow renewal an awesome experience! Mike and Shari worked with us and even though the forecast called for rain, they made sure our day would happen for us no matter what!!! Shari was so nice and kind and I thank her for helping me to not get too stressed for our day! Everything was awesome and the setup was even better than I imagined it would be! Thanks for everything! I am still in amazement right now from everything for our day....from the setup to the photographer! May God Continue to Bless them all as they bless others!!!

Profile Picture LaKendra, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you to Mike oliver and his staff for providing our wedding planning needs to ensure my daughter had a beautiful beach wedding at Seaside! Thank you for always getting back to me promptly!

Profile Picture Ann, 5/6/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines

I would highly recommend Mike and his team at LoughTide Beach Weddings! He was so easy to work with starting at the first phone call, and he emailed me a quote that worked with our budget the very next day. It was most important to my husband (the groom) that anyone in our family and wedding party (including us) not have to do anything regarding details on the day of the wedding and Mike truly took that to heart. They handled every detail, and were so organized and well prepared for our vision that no questions were asked and it truly ended up exactly how we envisioned. Mike also performed our ceremony, and it was exactly what we wanted. He made it personal for us even after only meeting us in person for the first time three days prior! All of the vendor suggestions were spot on, as well, and he handled all communications with vendors leading up to the event.

Also, a few weeks before the wedding we started adding additional things needed (help with the rehearsal dinner, etc) and Mike was very accommodating and helped us keep everything within our budget. Everyone loved the look of our wedding, and the decor was all thanks to Mike and his team!

I can't imagine how hectic and stressful things would have been with out LoughTide Beach Weddings! They handled everything and were amazingly professional, warm and accommodating. I can't thank them enough!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

The moment I met Mike, I knew he was the perfect match to help us plan our big day. He asked all the right questions and his creativity sculpted what I had previously planned myself into exactly what I wanted. I originally thought that I could plan a 170 guest wedding all by myself - I secured all of our vendors and got to the design and centerpieces and realized I was in over my head. Mike came in and was truly a Godsend. He picked up where I left off and took my ideas and ran wild with them, going above and beyond what I had originally envisioned. Mike thought of little elements that made a huge difference. The entire day of our wedding I was getting compliments that it was the best wedding people had ever been to - I owe it all to Mike and his sweet wife Shari for their hard work and dedication to making our wedding day special and unique.

Profile Picture Christina Marie, 4/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

We live in Minnesota and planned our daughters destination wedding in Florida. We used Mike the owner of Lough Tide and he was absolutely heaven sent. The wedding was perfect and it's all because of the care and details that Mike and his staff gave to the wedding, they truly care about your wedding. We used Mike as our wedding & event planner since he's a local and has been doing this for a long time, he was able to recommend several different vendors/suppliers for the wedding. Plus, he coordinated all of our vendors, kept everything on track, conference calls leading up to the wedding, onsite days before the wedding, performed the rehearsal, arrived very early the day of the wedding, made the magic happen and didn't leave until the dance started!!
They supplied the tables, chairs, decoration (fabulous setup)and etc. The set up, take down and clean up was spot on and headache free. He had done weddings at this location (500 Avenida 14 Gulf Breeze, FL) so he was very familiar with the beach house. He's very experienced/accommodating, ease to work with, keeps everyone calm, truly cares and the price for the whole package was very reasonable.
I would very highly recommend Lough Tide. Thank you Mike for making my daughters wedding magical, stress free and everything she hoped it would be!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination

Mike and his wife were absolutely wonderful to work with! I used their services to plan a surprise proposal for my girlfriend at Navarre Beach this past weekend. From the moment I spoke to Mike, he assured me that he would be able to take care of each and every detail. I could now confidently say thanks to him and his wife my proposal turned out to be perfect! Mike was very flexible as I initially had to change my proposal date. He was able to contact the proper vendors and schedule everything to the point where all I had to do was literally show up with my girlfriend. Since I am from Texas, all planning was done via phone and email. As I was pretty nervous about the proposal, I had many questions. I am happy to say that Mike was very responsive each time I needed to speak. He would take out the time to listen to my concern and was able to take care of any issues that came our way. Mike and his wife were there during the entire proposal, helping us with whatever it was we needed. They even setup a path of sparklers for us to capture in our photos which I thought was amazing and super creative. I would highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Faizan, 3/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I called this planner about two weeks before my daughters wedding because I felt overwhelmed with planning from a distance. Mike Oliver and Meghan immediately took over and made my daughters day a beautiful organized event!! Nothing went wrong at all and they were so pleasant they felt like family! They made our church ceremony and reception perfect!!!! I highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Tanya, 2/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We could not have had a better experience with Lough Tide Beach Weddings.
Thank you so much!

Profile Picture User5557610, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Mike Oliver from LoughTide Beach Weddings was amazing! He helped plan our daughter's wedding from over 500 miles away. He is a man of his word and does exactly what he promises. He will available to you via email and phone calls and helped deliver the dream wedding our daughter had invisioned. The wedding was absolutely beautiful.

Profile Picture Donna, 10/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Referrals, Destination

We had our wedding this past week in Pensacola. Mike Oliver made it look beautiful and everything was wonderful. This was a destination wedding for us so he pretty much planned everything with asking us a few questions about colors and flowers here and there. I liked it this way because I did not have to stress over anything not being the way I wanted it to be. I highly recommend Mike from Loughtide Beach Weddings. He is very nice, professional, and creative!

Profile Picture Marissa, 10/8/15, 1 Review