LoughTide Beach Weddings Reviews

112 Reviews for LoughTide Beach Weddings

• Heather

Heather · Married on 10/29/2020

Fabulous and Fun

Great at communication and answers my emails back within a day. Devi has great ideas for beach wedding and is willing to work with YOUR style and budget.

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Icebonkers

Icebonkers@msn.com · Married on 08/08/2020

AMAZING Destination Wedding!

Devi and her crew made our destination wedding in Navarre so absolutely AMAZING! Devi was wonderful to work with and made our day so special! We would highly recommend using Devi and her crew for your upcoming wedding!

Sent on 08/08/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Betz · Married on 10/19/2019

So helpful and professional

This company has everything my heart desires for a special beach wedding! Devi is amazing. I can breath knowing everything will be perfect with her on my team.

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Kaira

Kaira · Married on 10/06/2019

Perfect day

Devi is amazing. I highly recommend her. She is was kind and helpful all the time. She did my decoration exactly how I explained to her thru the phone call. It was everything amazing. Lot of compliments about her services! Tks Devi to saved me that day :)

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Palmroom

Palmroom Islander Condos & Resort · Married on 08/22/2019

Venue Coordinator-Islander Resort Destin

Loughtide is a preferred vendor here at The Islander Resort. Very Professional, creative and will go above and beyond to make your day special. Devi is great to work with! If you choose this wedding planner you have chosen right!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Janice Sitzlar · Married on 06/11/2019

Beach Vow Renewal Ceremony

Devi and her crew did the best job we could imagine when my husband surprised me with a beach vow renewal ceremony! It was beautiful and everything was perfect. She planned and took care of all details.we could not have wanted anything better! It was tremendous. Thank you to Devi and her crew for a very special experience. Vows renewed 6/11/19.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Amy Yuhasz · Married on 04/16/2019

Devi was amazing.

I was planning from a distance, only was able to meet Devi one time before the wedding. She was super helpful, had great ideas, was open to mine and made my day beautiful and super low stress. Could not have been happier, and she made it possible.

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • JESSICA

JESSICA MINKLER · Married on 03/02/2019

10 star review!!

Devi made our day perfect. I am not a typical bride and Devi worked with me up until the day of to make me feel comfortable. It was a private ceremony and absolutely perfect. She is extremely responsive via email, text or phone call. I did not have to think about 1 thing other than showing up in my dress. She did had everything handled from the officiant to the decorations to flowers. I would highly recommend using Devi with Loughtide to anyone wanting a beach wedding. Especially if you are like me and you want to just show up. We even changed location last minute!

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Brook

Brook Rutz · Married on 10/20/2018

Fabulous Service!

The LoughTide Beach Wedding team is one of a kind! My husband and I knew we wanted a beach wedding ceremony for our small group of 30 guests and coming from Missouri, we didn't know what to expect when it came to planning an out-of-state wedding. Referred to us by friends, LoughTide Beach Wedding Planners did not disappoint us. From their affordable packages to their outstanding service, we got everything we hoped for and more. Many of our guests complimented us and said "This looks like a wedding straight out of Pinterest!" I couldn't have been happier with our choice. It did rain on our wedding day (good luck all around!) and they did not let that put a damper on our experience. Our main planner Devi even provided me with an umbrella which I thought was so sweet and thoughtful. If you're hoping to find a caring team who is open to any and all requests, this is your planner!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Courtney Gish · Married on 10/13/2018

They made our special day perfect in every way!

We were very pleased with everthing. They always went above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Casey · Married on 10/03/2018

Excellent service

She was very quick to respond to my text and answer any questions or concerns I had. Very thorough and really enjoyed my experience with LoughTide Beach wedding.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Angela · Married on 09/07/2018

Amazing Beautiful Wedding

Devi at Loughtidebeachweddings.com did a fabulous job. I was a bride that didn't have the time to plan a wedding. I picked the package I wanted online and she did the rest. I was able to show up in my dress with no stress! We also paid extra for her to set up and clean up the reception. She has many contacts for food music and entertainment. If you're looking for a beautiful memorable wedding day with no stress call Devi with Loughtidebeachweddings.com

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • CarrieAndBert

Carrie · Married on 06/09/2018

Mike and Devi took amazing care of us on our day. Mike officiated our ceremony and put me at ease every step of the way. I really appreciate him giving us his undivided attention and walking us through everything. Since we came from out of state we really depended on him to guide us through the process. We had an amazing experience. Devi put her beautiful touches to our ceremony decor and everything was perfect for us. I would definitely recommend using Lough Tide to anyone looking for a great Destination wedding experience in the Florida Panhandle area. We had our dream wedding thanks to the care they gave us. 5 stars.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Monnie Baker · Married on 04/28/2018

From the beginning of our first meeting we, as a family, knew Loughtides was the company to use.

Caring and professional. They were our connection to everything wedding in Navarre Beach.
    Our daughters wedding was everything she wanted.
    Highly recommend Loughtides!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Starla · Married on 04/12/2018

We had nothing but perfection and satisfaction! The team was perfect and gave us the perfect wedding!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Tammy · Married on 03/24/2018

Devi and Mike were great to work with for my daughter's destination wedding. Devi responded to my emails and phone calls within a reasonable time. I was not worried at all about the ceremony as I truly felt it was in good hands. Mike made the Bride and Groom and me feel very at ease about everything. He is definitely a Pro at this. He did an awesome job with the whole ceremony. Thanks again Devi and Mike for making my daughter's wedding beautiful.

Tammy
    Tennessee

Sent on 03/26/2018

Deshea · Married on 11/24/2017

Mr. Mike was great!! He made sure our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 03/17/2018
  • JPL

Jordan · Married on 03/30/2017

Wow. I would recommend mike and Shari for absolutely anyone looking to get married in the area. They took what could have been an awful circumstance with the weather and gave us a beautiful wedding inside. Mike made our day absolutely perfect. These people know what they are doing, that's for sure! It was the best day of our lives, and we couldn't have done it without these amazing people! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Sent on 04/03/2017
  • Deshana

Deshana · Married on 01/14/2017

Mike and Shari are the absolute best! I told them my colors and the setup I wanted and they took it from there. They made planning my Destin wedding from Georgia painless and easy.

Sent on 01/27/2017

danielle · Married on 11/19/2016

Mike was our day of event coordinator and officiant. He was very easy to get in touch with and so helpful with any questions I had. He suggested vendors for my husband and I to use and his suggestions were perfect. He made a timeline and helped our day run so smoothly. His officiant services were also perfect. We told him what kind of ceremony we wanted and that we wanted to write our own vows. He made it happen and our ceremony was beautiful! Can never thank him enough for all he did.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Elaina · Married on 10/08/2016

Thank you Mike, Sherri, and Kinley for the best night of our lives!! Our wedding was beyond perfect and better than I could have ever imagined! Mike was great to work with throughout the entire process and met with us in person on multiple occasions. He officiated our ceremony and made it so sweet and special. It was the perfect ceremony! Mike and his team ensured everything went smoothly the day off and helped us to execute our timeline. Thank you for everything and truly making our wedding a dream come true!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

Mike & his team made my dream come true in less than three weeks! I told Mike what I wanted one time & he made it happen! They knew exactly what I wanted! He was very responsive & professional! He made planning a wedding out-of-state extremely easy and effortless! I would highly recommend Lough tides to my family and friends! Thank you for my perfect dream wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2016

We are from Wisconsin, and although we had been to the area...we were totally at the mercy of vendors when we planned this wedding. We choose Lough Tide because of the excellent reviews that they received, not only on this site, but also on others. It was absolutely the very best choice we could have made! From the very first call, Mike was helpful and informative. He was up-front and very honest (even if it didn't benefit Lough Tide) with all of the realities of our beach front wedding, which is extremely important. Given the fact that we were traveling to the destination, and had people coming in from all over the country, we left it all up to Mike. He didn't disappoint! We told him what we wanted and it is as if he read our minds...the wedding was perfect!

Sent on 10/05/2016
  • W

Winter · Married on 08/15/2016

Mike was AWESOME! Our wedding was beautifully put to together! He was easy to talk to and very responsive. He kept me on track, even when we needed to go a little earlier due to another wedding down the beach. Also, gave good recommendations for other vendors. Thank you Mike! You gave our day that special touch we needed!

Sent on 09/01/2016

LaKendra · Married on 06/04/2016

Thanks so much, LoughTide Beach Weddings for making our vow renewal an awesome experience! Mike and Shari worked with us and even though the forecast called for rain, they made sure our day would happen for us no matter what!!! Shari was so nice and kind and I thank her for helping me to not get too stressed for our day! Everything was awesome and the setup was even better than I imagined it would be! Thanks for everything! I am still in amazement right now from everything for our day....from the setup to the photographer! May God Continue to Bless them all as they bless others!!!

Sent on 06/05/2016