LoughTide Beach Weddings Reviews

LoughTide Beach Weddings 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Betz · Getting married on 10/19/2019

So helpful and professional

This company has everything my heart desires for a special beach wedding! Devi is amazing. I can breath knowing everything will be perfect with her on my team.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Janice Sitzlar · Married on 06/11/2019

Beach Vow Renewal Ceremony

Devi and her crew did the best job we could imagine when my husband surprised me with a beach vow renewal ceremony! It was beautiful and everything was perfect. She planned and took care of all details.we could not have wanted anything better! It was tremendous. Thank you to Devi and her crew for a very special experience. Vows renewed 6/11/19.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Amy Yuhasz · Married on 04/16/2019

Devi was amazing.

I was planning from a distance, only was able to meet Devi one time before the wedding. She was super helpful, had great ideas, was open to mine and made my day beautiful and super low stress. Could not have been happier, and she made it possible.

Sent on 05/10/2019
    LoughTide Beach Weddings 16
    LoughTide Beach Weddings 17
  • JESSICA

JESSICA MINKLER · Married on 03/02/2019

10 star review!!

Devi made our day perfect. I am not a typical bride and Devi worked with me up until the day of to make me feel comfortable. It was a private ceremony and absolutely perfect. She is extremely responsive via email, text or phone call. I did not have to think about 1 thing other than showing up in my dress. She did had everything handled from the officiant to the decorations to flowers. I would highly recommend using Devi with Loughtide to anyone wanting a beach wedding. Especially if you are like me and you want to just show up. We even changed location last minute!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    LoughTide Beach Weddings 18

Courtney Gish · Married on 10/13/2018

They made our special day perfect in every way!

We were very pleased with everthing. They always went above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Casey · Married on 10/03/2018

Excellent service

She was very quick to respond to my text and answer any questions or concerns I had. Very thorough and really enjoyed my experience with LoughTide Beach wedding.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Angela · Married on 09/07/2018

Amazing Beautiful Wedding

Devi at Loughtidebeachweddings.com did a fabulous job. I was a bride that didn't have the time to plan a wedding. I picked the package I wanted online and she did the rest. I was able to show up in my dress with no stress! We also paid extra for her to set up and clean up the reception. She has many contacts for food music and entertainment. If you're looking for a beautiful memorable wedding day with no stress call Devi with Loughtidebeachweddings.com

Sent on 01/25/2019
    LoughTide Beach Weddings 19
    LoughTide Beach Weddings 20
    LoughTide Beach Weddings 21
    LoughTide Beach Weddings 22
  • CarrieAndBert

Carrie · Married on 06/09/2018

Mike and Devi took amazing care of us on our day. Mike officiated our ceremony and put me at ease every step of the way. I really appreciate him giving us his undivided attention and walking us through everything. Since we came from out of state we really depended on him to guide us through the process. We had an amazing experience. Devi put her beautiful touches to our ceremony decor and everything was perfect for us. I would definitely recommend using Lough Tide to anyone looking for a great Destination wedding experience in the Florida Panhandle area. We had our dream wedding thanks to the care they gave us. 5 stars.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Monnie Baker · Married on 04/28/2018

From the beginning of our first meeting we, as a family, knew Loughtides was the company to use.

Caring and professional. They were our connection to everything wedding in Navarre Beach.
    Our daughters wedding was everything she wanted.
    Highly recommend Loughtides!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    LoughTide Beach Weddings 23
    LoughTide Beach Weddings 24
    LoughTide Beach Weddings 25

Starla · Married on 04/12/2018

We had nothing but perfection and satisfaction! The team was perfect and gave us the perfect wedding!

Sent on 04/19/2018
    LoughTide Beach Weddings 26

Tammy · Married on 03/24/2018

Devi and Mike were great to work with for my daughter's destination wedding. Devi responded to my emails and phone calls within a reasonable time. I was not worried at all about the ceremony as I truly felt it was in good hands. Mike made the Bride and Groom and me feel very at ease about everything. He is definitely a Pro at this. He did an awesome job with the whole ceremony. Thanks again Devi and Mike for making my daughter's wedding beautiful.

Tammy
    Tennessee

Sent on 03/26/2018

Deshea · Married on 11/24/2017

Mr. Mike was great!! He made sure our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 03/17/2018
    LoughTide Beach Weddings 27
    LoughTide Beach Weddings 28
  • JPL

Jordan · Married on 03/30/2017

Wow. I would recommend mike and Shari for absolutely anyone looking to get married in the area. They took what could have been an awful circumstance with the weather and gave us a beautiful wedding inside. Mike made our day absolutely perfect. These people know what they are doing, that's for sure! It was the best day of our lives, and we couldn't have done it without these amazing people! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Sent on 04/03/2017
  • Deshana

Deshana · Married on 01/14/2017

Mike and Shari are the absolute best! I told them my colors and the setup I wanted and they took it from there. They made planning my Destin wedding from Georgia painless and easy.

Sent on 01/27/2017

danielle · Married on 11/19/2016

Mike was our day of event coordinator and officiant. He was very easy to get in touch with and so helpful with any questions I had. He suggested vendors for my husband and I to use and his suggestions were perfect. He made a timeline and helped our day run so smoothly. His officiant services were also perfect. We told him what kind of ceremony we wanted and that we wanted to write our own vows. He made it happen and our ceremony was beautiful! Can never thank him enough for all he did.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Elaina · Married on 10/08/2016

Thank you Mike, Sherri, and Kinley for the best night of our lives!! Our wedding was beyond perfect and better than I could have ever imagined! Mike was great to work with throughout the entire process and met with us in person on multiple occasions. He officiated our ceremony and made it so sweet and special. It was the perfect ceremony! Mike and his team ensured everything went smoothly the day off and helped us to execute our timeline. Thank you for everything and truly making our wedding a dream come true!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

Mike & his team made my dream come true in less than three weeks! I told Mike what I wanted one time & he made it happen! They knew exactly what I wanted! He was very responsive & professional! He made planning a wedding out-of-state extremely easy and effortless! I would highly recommend Lough tides to my family and friends! Thank you for my perfect dream wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2016

We are from Wisconsin, and although we had been to the area...we were totally at the mercy of vendors when we planned this wedding. We choose Lough Tide because of the excellent reviews that they received, not only on this site, but also on others. It was absolutely the very best choice we could have made! From the very first call, Mike was helpful and informative. He was up-front and very honest (even if it didn't benefit Lough Tide) with all of the realities of our beach front wedding, which is extremely important. Given the fact that we were traveling to the destination, and had people coming in from all over the country, we left it all up to Mike. He didn't disappoint! We told him what we wanted and it is as if he read our minds...the wedding was perfect!

Sent on 10/05/2016
  • W

Winter · Married on 08/15/2016

Mike was AWESOME! Our wedding was beautifully put to together! He was easy to talk to and very responsive. He kept me on track, even when we needed to go a little earlier due to another wedding down the beach. Also, gave good recommendations for other vendors. Thank you Mike! You gave our day that special touch we needed!

Sent on 09/01/2016

LaKendra · Married on 06/04/2016

Thanks so much, LoughTide Beach Weddings for making our vow renewal an awesome experience! Mike and Shari worked with us and even though the forecast called for rain, they made sure our day would happen for us no matter what!!! Shari was so nice and kind and I thank her for helping me to not get too stressed for our day! Everything was awesome and the setup was even better than I imagined it would be! Thanks for everything! I am still in amazement right now from everything for our day....from the setup to the photographer! May God Continue to Bless them all as they bless others!!!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Megan · Married on 04/30/2016

I would highly recommend Mike and his team at LoughTide Beach Weddings! He was so easy to work with starting at the first phone call, and he emailed me a quote that worked with our budget the very next day. It was most important to my husband (the groom) that anyone in our family and wedding party (including us) not have to do anything regarding details on the day of the wedding and Mike truly took that to heart. They handled every detail, and were so organized and well prepared for our vision that no questions were asked and it truly ended up exactly how we envisioned. Mike also performed our ceremony, and it was exactly what we wanted. He made it personal for us even after only meeting us in person for the first time three days prior! All of the vendor suggestions were spot on, as well, and he handled all communications with vendors leading up to the event.

Also, a few weeks before the wedding we started adding additional things needed (help with the rehearsal dinner, etc) and Mike was very accommodating and helped us keep everything within our budget. Everyone loved the look of our wedding, and the decor was all thanks to Mike and his team!

I can't imagine how hectic and stressful things would have been with out LoughTide Beach Weddings! They handled everything and were amazingly professional, warm and accommodating. I can't thank them enough!!!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Christina Marie · Married on 04/09/2016

The moment I met Mike, I knew he was the perfect match to help us plan our big day. He asked all the right questions and his creativity sculpted what I had previously planned myself into exactly what I wanted. I originally thought that I could plan a 170 guest wedding all by myself - I secured all of our vendors and got to the design and centerpieces and realized I was in over my head. Mike came in and was truly a Godsend. He picked up where I left off and took my ideas and ran wild with them, going above and beyond what I had originally envisioned. Mike thought of little elements that made a huge difference. The entire day of our wedding I was getting compliments that it was the best wedding people had ever been to - I owe it all to Mike and his sweet wife Shari for their hard work and dedication to making our wedding day special and unique.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Nicole · Married on 03/19/2016

We live in Minnesota and planned our daughters destination wedding in Florida. We used Mike the owner of Lough Tide and he was absolutely heaven sent. The wedding was perfect and it's all because of the care and details that Mike and his staff gave to the wedding, they truly care about your wedding. We used Mike as our wedding & event planner since he's a local and has been doing this for a long time, he was able to recommend several different vendors/suppliers for the wedding. Plus, he coordinated all of our vendors, kept everything on track, conference calls leading up to the wedding, onsite days before the wedding, performed the rehearsal, arrived very early the day of the wedding, made the magic happen and didn't leave until the dance started!!
    They supplied the tables, chairs, decoration (fabulous setup)and etc. The set up, take down and clean up was spot on and headache free. He had done weddings at this location (500 Avenida 14 Gulf Breeze, FL) so he was very familiar with the beach house. He's very experienced/accommodating, ease to work with, keeps everyone calm, truly cares and the price for the whole package was very reasonable.
    I would very highly recommend Lough Tide. Thank you Mike for making my daughters wedding magical, stress free and everything she hoped it would be!!

Sent on 04/12/2016
  • F

Faizan · Married on 03/11/2016

Mike and his wife were absolutely wonderful to work with! I used their services to plan a surprise proposal for my girlfriend at Navarre Beach this past weekend. From the moment I spoke to Mike, he assured me that he would be able to take care of each and every detail. I could now confidently say thanks to him and his wife my proposal turned out to be perfect! Mike was very flexible as I initially had to change my proposal date. He was able to contact the proper vendors and schedule everything to the point where all I had to do was literally show up with my girlfriend. Since I am from Texas, all planning was done via phone and email. As I was pretty nervous about the proposal, I had many questions. I am happy to say that Mike was very responsive each time I needed to speak. He would take out the time to listen to my concern and was able to take care of any issues that came our way. Mike and his wife were there during the entire proposal, helping us with whatever it was we needed. They even setup a path of sparklers for us to capture in our photos which I thought was amazing and super creative. I would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 03/27/2016