Lori Eastridge Photography Reviews

Lori Eastridge Photography 7
  • Jenni

Jenni Elliott · Married on 07/23/2016

Easy to work with

Lori is a long time friend and I’m thankful she was able to be a part of our daughter’s wedding. She is easy to work with and flexible, she exceeded our expectations by capturing the love and tenderness between our daughter and her new husband.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Lori Eastridge Photography 8

Lori Eastridge Photography's reply:

Thank you Jenni! So appreciative of you and your sweet family! Sloan & Calab are such a sweet couple and I was so honored to be a part of their special day!
  • Sloan

Sloan e Goodman · Married on 07/23/2016

Detail Oriented

Lori did such a wonderful job capturing all of the details of our big day! That day was such a blur that I can hardly recall such details and I am so thankful to have these photos for myself and to show others when they ask about my wedding day!

Lori Eastridge Photography 9

Paul Hatcher · Married on 01/23/2016

Over The Top

No words can explain how awesome she is. She made a 260 mile trip in a snow and ice and freezing temperatures. She is very professional, knowledgeable and creative and a pleasure to have as your photographer. I would highly recommend Lori as your photographer for that special day or any time you need a photo shoot.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Brittanh Hatcher · Married on 01/23/2016

Out-of-this-world

Lori knews what to shoot and when to shoot it. She makes poses look professional and so natural all at the same time. We were so luck to get married in the middle of a ice storm, Lori didn’t let that slow nor deter her at all. We wanted pictures outside at our venue, so in that 25 degree weather, me in a strapless dress and turning purple, but you would never know it. I look natural and as beautiful as ever thanks to her and her expertise. Did I mention that she also traveled for us from NC mountains to the NC coast in the midst of all this ice? You can rely on her. She listened to what I wanted but she also knew what she was doing and how to have us stand or which way for us turn. She’s everything you can ask for in a photographer.

Lori Eastridge Photography 10
    Lori Eastridge Photography 11
    Lori Eastridge Photography 12
  • F

Franny · Married on 09/08/2018

Lori Eastridge Photography was amazing!  We changed venue plans at the last minute due to the weather.  She met us at the church to help decorate on Friday evening.  Then got up early Saturday morning to meet with Willie and I to go to Pond Mountain for pictures before our ceremony.    We then went back to church for the ceremony and more pictures.  Thanks Lori for everything, you made our day easy!  Franny & Willie

Sent on 09/20/2018

Laken Calhoun · Married on 06/04/2016

Great to work with

Lori was very easy to work with. She also took unique and memorable photos. Very pleased with her work.

Lori Eastridge Photography 13