Looyenga Photography Reviews

40 | Coeur D Alene, ID

40 Reviews for Looyenga Photography

Rachel Porter · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Great experience, beautiful photos

Brent was great and really worked with us to capture memories of our wedding. We were planning the event from out of town, and Brent was great about communicating with us and providing prompt responses to our questions. He gave us all of time that we needed on our wedding day so that we didn't have to feel rushed. He worked with us and made suggestions to help the day go as smoothly as possible, and in the end he captured beautiful pictures that we will treasure always! We are so thankful for all of his help in making our day so special!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Loved Working with Looyenga Photography

My husband and I used Looyenga Photography for our wedding last summer and we absolutely loved our experience and photos! Brent was very easy to work with, whether it was emailing or in person during our engagement session and wedding. Our engagement session was the first time my husband and I had been professionally photographed and we weren’t the most comfort with it, but Brent put us at ease and and made it an enjoyable experience. Definitely take advantage of the engagement session with Brent to get all of your jitters out about being photographed (if you have any)…this made our wedding session way easier! Along with being fun and a pleasure to work with, Brent is a professional and does his work well. The quality of his photos and prints is outstanding. We are extremely happy we used Looyenga Photography.

Sent on 05/20/2020
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Photos

If you have Brent photograph your wedding you cannot go wrong. Even as he was taking the photos, before any retouching, they would take our breath away. They are classic and gorgeous and showcase the natural beauty of the people and scenery in the photos. He is also wonderful with children. He got them to relax in front of the camera and they enjoyed it! Cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 01/18/2020

tina · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful experience

Brent was an absolute pleasure to work with. Through the meet and greet coffee chat, to the engagement photos, he really took the time to get to know us, so by time of our wedding we felt comfortable with him and in front of the camera. It was great to have him there for the whole day, to capture those precious moments of getting ready, to the funny photos of last call. We could not be more in love with they way our photos turned out.

Sent on 02/08/2020

Alison Lunde · Married on 03/08/2019

Best photographer we could have gone with!

Brent is the most personal, caring, and excitable photographer you could ask for. He is extremely genuine in any interaction you have with him. He gave us even more beautiful pictures than we could have asked for. Everyone at our wedding loved having Brent there, he made every person feel comfortable and candid! If you are looking for someone who is going to give you your time and money's worth, I would go with Brent hands down every time! Can't say enough good things about him and his work.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Z

Zaira · Married on 10/20/2018

Worth every penny!

We went with the all out package and I can honestly say it has been worth every penny. We went with Looyenga photography after seei g his portfolio. His pictures are amazing and working with him was also a great experience. I highly recommend Brent as a photographer!!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

If you're looking for a professional photographer that produces the most amazing photos, look no further! Brent is AMAZING! He's great with communication... you'll never feel ignored (which if you haven't yet experienced this with other vendors, you're lucky). He loves what he does and it shines through every minute that you're working with him. He's constantly smiling and always has an upbeat attitude. He's fun to be around and does an amazing job at capturing the moment. Our engagements photos were flawless. We haven't yet received our wedding photos, but we can't wait to see his amazing work!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Bailey · Married on 09/30/2017

Brent was quite wonderful to work with!!!! My husband and I only had one day that would work with our schedule (we lived out of state) for our engagement photos, and it just happened to be the biggest blizzard of the year. Brent was a trooper, and he was able to capture some amazing photos! We definitely felt super comfortable with him! He always got back to us in a timely manner, and was incredibly easy to work with. On our wedding day, He knew all the names of the wedding party, and captured the timeless moments between my husband and I. Brent worked through the less than optimal weather, and was able to capture amazing pictures. Brent and his crew were wonderful, and everyone felt so comfortable and at ease. I would highly recommend Brent for any occasion when you would like some amazing pictures! He is the best! Thank you again, Brent!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Amber · Married on 09/16/2017

Brent is the perfect photographer to photograph your day. He makes you feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera and gives you great tips and tricks along the way. He is very personable and kept our bridal party laughing the whole night. He stayed absolutely the whole day and still put a photo online that evening for us to see. Our wedding photos will be something our families cherish for a very long time!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Haley · Married on 08/20/2017

Where do I even begin! Brent and the crew he brought with him were nothing short of amazing! From day one, working with him was so easy and really put my mind to ease knowing my wedding was in good hands. He helped with the scheduling and planning process and on the day of the wedding, he was there from the time we started getting ready to the minute we went to bed (no time limit is a must with photographers). He played a crucial role in making sure our day was on schedule and making sure it went exactly how we wanted it. Not to mention, the pictures were AMAZING (seriously look like they belong in a magazine) and he didn't miss a single thing throughout the day. If we could do it all over again, we would hire Looyenga Photography in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/10/2017

letticia · Married on 08/19/2017

Brent and his team do extraordinary work! My husband and I were both so pleased and Greatful for how Brent made our entire day go. he basically became our wedding planner as well because we had no idea what we were doing we just wanted great photos and a fun time! Brent was very professional and down to earth as was his partner Zach. They were on time bright and super early and there until the very end. They made us comfortable and made sure we got everything we wanted out of our biggest day! Thank you Brent, Zach, and your entire team for creating beautiful peices of art that we get to cherish forever!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Stevie · Married on 07/22/2017

Simply put, I only have good things to say about Brent and his team.
    My expectations were surpassed. Just set a meeting up with Brent and you willl know exactly why. If you do, be prepared to hire him on the spot and never look back. Some of my favorites things about Brent is his honesty, his finished product and the way he presents them, the fact that he is yours for the entire day, and just absolutely everything else. Even our guests loved him. We received compliments about our photographer for days after the wedding. Hiring Brent was one of the best decisions we made, and the only one we never doubted.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Nick · Married on 07/22/2017

Brent knocked it out of the park. We began working with him over a year before our wedding and Brent never let off the gas. No detail was missed and he made sure everything was taken care by him and his team. His communication and frequency of checking in was reassuring. Brent even came with some fashion advice and offered a different way to roll up my sleeves for pictures, his way was better.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Kaylee · Married on 07/15/2017

Brent is absolutely fabulous! Not only is he a wonderful person, he is an incredible photographer! He made us feel so comfortable, from our initial meeting, to engagement photos and of course, our wedding day! He made the process so seamless and fun (he also gets an A+ for remembering the names of all our bridal party)! He captured the best parts of our day perfectly and we are so beyond happy with all the memories we now get to look back on. The pictures are a masterpiece!! I would HIGHLY Brent if you are looking to capture the best possible photos from your wedding day and want to work with a genuinely fun and nice guy!!!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Rebecca · Married on 08/14/2016

Brent is an absolutely wonderful photographer! He makes the entire process easy and comfortable. It is obvious how much he loves his job and his love for his job shines through in the finished photos. He is up for anything we wanted to do, even driving 20 minuets away from our wedding site to take our wedding party photos in a place that is special to my husband and I. You won't regret booking Brent as your photographer!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Danny · Married on 08/07/2016

Brent is honest, professional, and works great with couples. He has some great locations to shoot at if you don't have any ideas, or just have a "feel" you're trying to achieve. He also very likable and easily fits into a group of people (in our case bridal parties) and doesn't make the process feel awkward.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Jackie · Married on 07/08/2016

Brent Looyenga was an absolute blessing to work with! My husband and I still get compliments on how kind, fun, and professional our photographer was. Brent captured every moment perfectly, I wouldn't change a single photo, I love them all. He was punctual, hard working, made everyone feel comfortable, and added to the joy of the day. After the wedding, Brent not only uploaded our photos to his page quickly, but also delivered our photos on an easy-to-download USB with a beautiful presentation. I am so glad we chose Looyenga Photography to capture the happiest day of our lives. I whole-heatedly recommend him!!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Anna · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and I had a fantastic time with Brent and his team. From the first meet up over coffee, to the engagement photos and finally the wedding day, it was top notch service. He made us feel comfortable, and made us look good! We were pleased with his responsiveness and professionalism. We would definitely work with him again!

Sent on 02/12/2016

Chris · Married on 09/19/2015

Brent did an amazing job on our wedding. I work in visual arts myself so my wife and I were probably a little more picky than some might be. We started just checking everything on google and I remember when we came to his page, the first thing I said to my wife was, "Oh, we can't afford this guy." To our surprise he was in fact very affordable and quickly proved the work on his site was not just a collection of lucky highlights but rather indicative of the quality that he will give you!

I have a couple of friends who had weddings recently that paid a lot more and have unfortunately felt envious of what Brent was able to deliver for us. He is completely accommodating, professional, and somehow makes you feel like a top priority even though I know how many clients he is balancing at the same time. I cant say enough good things!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Brent was PHENOMENAL to work with. Even though he is consistently swamped with his work (because he's that good!), he always made sure to respond to any questions I had in a timely matter. His work is absolutely beautiful, and my husband and I are highly pleased with the quality of our photos. Brent was kind enough to travel nearly 2 hours one way to photograph our wedding, and we couldn't be more thankful. I swear I look at our photos at least once a week, and they bring my right back to our special day. I would highly recommend him to anyone and if we ever have any photographer needs in the future, Looyenga Photography will be number one on our list. Thanks again, Brent! God bless you!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/25/2015

Although we have not officially worked with Brent we look forward to doing so. We met up with him and other photographers in the area. He stood out to us with his enthusiasm and growing knowledge of photography. His work is AMAZING and we are truly excited for him to capture our big day. He is very responsive to e-mails and when we met up with him he was professional added in with fun, which is what we were looking for! I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/25/2014

Tina · Married on 06/07/2015

I would definitely recommend Brent to any couple getting married that wants Amazing pictures and a wonderful photographer! He is the best photographer by far that I have ever worked with! He went above and beyond with my photos working with me in our engagement shoot and my wedding day! And the time he out into out pictures after was truly amazing. If I could give more stars I would.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Dana · Married on 10/11/2014

I could not have been more pleased with Brent Looyenga's work. He is an incredible photographer; has a great eye; has a great personality that makes everyone feel comfortable, natural, and at ease; and he's very professional and timely in everything he does! He honestly deserves more than 5 stars for all of these ratings because he's exceptional. We purchased the "All Out" Wedding Package and have loved every element of it and every personal touch that Brent has added to it. On our wedding day, he and his second photographer Brent were there from sun up to sun down. It was great having them capture every moment of our big day. I would recommend Looyenga Photography to anyone and everything. Thank you Brent for making our experience so incredible, personal, and fun!!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2014

Brent Looyenga from Looyenga Photography was amazing! We are so glad we chose him to do our engagement photos and wedding. He is very easy to communicate with and gracefully handled and answered all of my questions and concerns. I am one happy bride! We specifically wanted a photographer that we felt comfortable with. They are, after all, with us for the whole day of our wedding! Brent is kind, funny, and enjoyable to be around. For any future photography we need, we will, with no doubt, think of Brent first. What really impressed me, and the reason we chose him, was that he thought outside of the box. We e-mailed dozens of photographers with exactly what we needed for our wedding. Not only did he reply quickly, he answered my questions directly, and even expanded on them! He didn't just send me a link to his website like many other photographers. He paid attention to our concerns and answered accordingly. The pricing was right where we needed it to be and even then, Brent went the extra mile. On the day of, he made me feel like the most special bride there ever was. He also balanced giving direction and letting the moments happen so well. I love all our pictures. The moments are genuine and he captured my husband and I beautifully. I would recommend Brent with no hesitation. He is professional but personable and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

Sent on 01/09/2015

Brent is awesome! We fell in love with his pictures the moment we saw him, but what really hooked us was the man himself! Professional, but fun and made us feel so comfortable. He was able to get gorgeous shots without being in our face, in the moment. I am so glad we picked him! We got more than we paid for and will pick him for any other photos we ever need.

Sent on 01/12/2015