Loose Ends Event Design Reviews

89 | Houston, TX

89 Reviews for Loose Ends Event Design

Kathy Woods · Married on 03/15/2020

Loose End Event Design exceeded our expectations!

My daughter and I hired Hannah for her day of wedding services. She actually started helping us from the day we interviewed her! She was always available to answer a question or give a recommendation. At our 6 week our meeting, she seamlessly took over communicating with our vendors, created ceremony and day of timelines and basically got all of our ducks in a row for wedding day. Hannah is incredibly organized, kind, knowledgeable and fun! Our wedding was 3/15/2020 just as CoVid 19 was starting to cause daily changes to our lives. She helped us stay calm and thankfully my daughter had the wedding of her dreams ❤️. I highly recommend Hannah and Loose End Event Design !

Sent on 03/21/2020

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

You are the sweetest and I am so touched by you and your sweet family. Please be safe and I hope our paths cross again!
  • Jamie

Jamie Hauerland · Married on 02/29/2020

Professional. Organized. Prompt. Assertive but Articulate

Hannah at Loose Ends Events Design was a pleasure to work with. Words to describe Hannah: Professional. Organized. Prompt. Assertive but articulate. Responsive. Reliable. Knowledgeable. All the characteristics required to be an exceptional wedding planner. Hannah was engaged in every facet of the wedding process from our very first planning session to the last minute details on our wedding day. Hannah made sure the day ran smoothly. The ceremony and reception went off without a hitch. Having Hannah there put our minds at ease. We highly recommend Hannah and Loose Ends Event Design. ❤️

Sent on 03/21/2020

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Ahhhhh, you guys! I am so touched (and LOVE that photo yall)! You guys were a dream to work with and I couldn't think of anyone else I would want to spend Leap Day with!
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 02/15/2020

Hannah is a detail queen with the most poise & grace.

Hannah Hester is THE person you want by your side while planning your big day. We did the Coordinator (Cory & Topanga) package. This was perfect if you are a Type A/ hyper-planner like me. As organized as I am, Hannah always took it 5 steps further. She has the process 100% down, shes thoughtful in every detail & genuinely wants the most out of your day for you. Not only was she organized & had every bit of detail together, but I trusted her opinion and gut more than my own. She is kind, absolutely hysterical, and has the biggest heart & passion for what she does. Her ultimate goal is to know your wedding better than you do so that you feel comfortable handing her the reigns day-of so you can enjoy it through and through. Love her and truly wouldn't have chosen anyone else.

Sent on 03/27/2020

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Annie! I think you read my desire for the company directly off my heart, how sweet and so kind. I am so touched by you and your wedding was just so perfect!

Joe Fig · Married on 12/11/2019

Amazing!

Amazing is most definitely the first word I would use to describe Loose Ends Event Design! We absolutely love working with Hannah and Tim. If we were able to we would work with them every weekend. There’s nothing like an awesome event planner to make your life easy when working together. 10 stars for Loose Ends Event Design!!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Woo-hoo, thank you so much! You guys are simply the best as well! Working with you guys makes for flawless events and that's all we can ask for!
  • riley

riley · Married on 11/16/2019

The best decision I made for my Wedding!

As a bride, you can definitely get lost in the stress of Wedding Planning. This is a once in a lifetime moment, and I wanted to enjoy and soak up every moment of the experience with my Fiancée. Having Hannah and Tim as my Wedding Coordinators definitely made that happen, and I could not be more Thankful. I used to work in the Events Industry here in Houston as a Venue Coordinator and I have worked with countless of Wedding Planners and Vendors, and I personally have not encountered and met anyone as knowledgeable, DEPENDABLE, attentive, detailed, organized, and PASSIONATE as Hannah. She is absolutely incredible and has everything you want in a Wedding Planner and MORE.

She treats all her clients equally and is very trustworthy. You can ask her any meticulous question that you might think is stupid in your head but yet want answered, and she will answer it with no judgement and will put you at ease instantly. When I was stressed about a couple of things during the planning, she immediately soaked it all up and reassured me with a detailed plan.

She listens and takes note everything that is important to you and remembers to implement the little details (and I had a lot of them). Her timeline is detailed and organized and her execution the day of, is perfection.

She has tons of experience and has tips and tricks from left and right. She knows how to help you prioritize especially if you have a tight budget. She is prepared and resourceful and knows how to handle every situation thrown her way with professionalism, poise, grace and a smile (you wouldn’t even know she was stressed).

I had a huge Wedding Party and a hard-headed Asian-Mexican----diverse Family and her and Tim made the impossible happen and kept them all on task and on schedule. Everyone respected her and wants to hire her for everything lol.

Absolutely no one bothered me about anything the day of my Wedding because Hannah handled EVERYTHING, and I enjoyed every second of it. And the minute she smelled or saw anyone giving me any type of stress she handles it on the spot and pushes it away from me.

Do yourself a favor and invest in THE BEST Wedding Planner, Hannah Hester – Loose Ends Event Design. Trust her 100% and you will not regret it. Last but not the least, she’s such a great, genuine, gracious, and hilarious person and such a great time to be around, it made planning absolutely fun and every bride deserves that!

Sent on 04/04/2020

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

This review, like you is thoughtful and detailed. I love you girl and am so thankful our paths crossed. Your kind words mean so much to me.
  • Allie

Allie Latham · Married on 10/19/2019

Can I give more than 5 stars?!

Wow, I could go on and on about Hannah and how incredible she is! I am truly sad that our wedding is over and we will not be working together anymore. I have been in a lot of weddings and worked with a lot of wedding planners & Hannah is by far the sweetest, most organized and most professional planner I have ever been around. I received multiple comments from members of our wedding party, friends/family, and other vendors about how friendly and easy to work with Hannah was. From the very first meeting I had with her, Hannah calmed by nerves and gave me all of the tools I needed to feel prepared and organized (definitely not my strong suit). She went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect, worked great with all of our other vendors, and really helped me transform my ideas and dreams into a reality. Her husband was our assistant the day of and was great with the guys and making sure that all of the details fell into place. I would recommend Loose Ends to anyone!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Allie,
    Your wedding will forever be one to remember! You two are so perfect together and I am so thankful I met you!

Kimberly Gonzales · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing! Hannah is a must have!

We hired Hannah for Month of Coordinator and I’m so happy we did. She’s AMAZING! so helpful, attentive and organized. She kept me on track and stress free! I could not have planned this wedding without her. As we approached 4 weeks out, she took the stress off of coordinating with vendors and provided me with insight and tips on how to handle certain things. The day of she was absolutely amazing, we had a huge wedding party (30 people) and she managed to make it easy and stress free for everyone. She coordinated from start to finish and even remembered the little things as we were all running around getting ready and having fun. Everyone loved her and I received so many compliments about what a great job she did.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Kim, thank you so much! You are so kind and it was such a pleasure to work with you and to be a part of y'alls big day.

Claudia Arguelles · Married on 09/28/2019

amazing.amazing.amazing.

I remember leaving our first consultation meeting, calling my now husband, and going on and on about how much I loved Hannah. What drew me in was the amazing The Office themed styled shoot (my absolute favorite show). What got me to say yes to this amazing wedding coordinator was how calming, precise and straight forward she was. There are few things about the wedding process that I'd ever want to do again, but working with Hannah is one of them. She executed our wedding day so flawlessly that my husband and I had no idea of certain issues the day of. She is a pro and one of THE best decisions we made for our special day. I cannot recommend Hannah enough and hope to work with her in the near future! As an open letter in case you are still not convinced she is your girl-
    To Whom It May Concern:
    The dictionary defines superlative as: of the highest kind, quality, or order, surpassing all else, or others. Supreme. I define it as Hannah Hester. As a wedding coordinator, as a leader, as a woman, and as a friend, she is of the highest kind, quality, and order. Supreme.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Oh my goodness! This is so fabulous, I am so touched and so empowered! Thank you so much and especially on my birthday, I am so grateful girl!
  • Kirstyne

Kirstyne Jansky · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely amazing to work with!

Hannah is a literal angel! She was recommended to me from a previous bride of hers and she did not disappoint. The knowledge and passion she has for helping brides plan their most special day is amazing. Hannah was present and helpful every step of the way and provided the most detailed outline to make sure that nothing was left behind. I can’t recommend or thank her and her husband enough for making our day so perfect!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Kirstyne,
    Oh my gosh love you so much! This is so sweet & we truly LOVED being a part of y'alls big day. You two have a love for the ages and we were so blessed to be a part!

Sherry Honoré · Married on 07/05/2019

Hannah is amazing!

Hannah was absolutely amazing during the whole wedding process. I was referred to her by a friend who used her for her daughter’s wedding. We met and clicked right from the start. She is so helpful and attentive through the whole process. She helped us with referrals and ideas/suggestions. She is very organized with a timeline that is sent out to everyone (including all of the vendors). The wedding day was seamless. Hannah handled every last bit of the day from start to finish. Could not recommend her more. BOOK HER! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Sherry!

Thank you so much for being such a fabulous momma and for being so kind and for making the best Cajun food on planet earth!
  • Megan

Megan Shed · Married on 06/08/2019

Hannah is on top of every detail!

Hannah does not miss a beat! From the beginning she was attentive and organized. She provided an effective way for us to communicate and keep track of all our ideas.
    As we approached 4 weeks out, Hannah was very direct with necessary vendors, and she took the stress off of coordinating vendor arrivals.
    Day of, I am sure that things went wrong, but I still to this day have no idea what went wrong! She did a great job of handling issues as they arose, and she was great at making sure I was okay.
    She took care of every detail from the placement of picture frames to the set up of large vendors. She made sure that guys were doing what they needed to be doing which was nice because we all know how men are!
    Loose Ends Event Design gave recommendations for vendors, and they took care of all the unnecessary stress!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much Megan, you were such a fun Bride to work with and we are so thankful for you! You two are so perfect together, we wish you many years of happiness!

Haley Hogue · Married on 05/18/2019

Hannah is a must-have for your day!

Early on when we began wedding planning, we agreed we wanted a day-of coordinator. We are SO HAPPY we selected Hannah! Through the early stages she was so helpful with quick, random questions (invitation etiquette, vendor recommendations, etc.), and when her official services began a month before the wedding she was awesome. The two things I was the most anxious about were wedding day timeline and seating layout, and she had everything laid out for us for our first meeting. She has a great working relationship with numerous vendors in the area and it shows by how excited they are to work with her. Hannah took so much weight off of our shoulders on the big day, allowing us to focus on friends, family, and most importantly - each other!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Haley,

Thank you so much for your sweet review! I will forever be grateful I was able to be a part of your big day!

Amanda Maniet · Married on 04/20/2019

Bride from April 20th

There honestly is not enough Stars to give Hannah. Five doesn’t even come close to how amazing Hannah is. Hannah absolutely made our wedding day so special and so organized. She always kept me organized and she made amazing suggestions that I would never have even thought of. She makes every little detail beautiful. I am so beyond thankful for her and she was easily the best decision we made throughout the wedding process. I would highly highly recommend Hannah and her husband. I don’t know how I would have kept sane through the wedding without her.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Just love you sooo! Thank you so very much for your kind words! You two are a treasure and I am forever grateful!

Dani Wolf · Married on 02/16/2019

Hannah is amazing!

We met Hannah and immediately loved her! A few months into planning my husband and I changed our mind to elope and then come back and have a party with our friends and family. Hannah was completely on board and created the Mr. & Mrs. Party of our dreams! Hannah is 100% your girl to help plan the wedding of your dreams. She’s honest, understanding and amazingly talented. She has an amazing list of preferred vendors. She pays attention to every detail and gives you a timeline so the day of is stress free! Wow! I wish I could relive the day a hundred times! Thank you Hannah you really are the MVP!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

SO, so, so thankful for you guys and the fun ideas we were able to play with after a change of plans. Loved your event and loved getting to know you both!

Thank you again!

Corey · Married on 02/02/2019

The Best Wedding Planner... EVER

Where do I even begin!?! Hannah Hester was there for me from the very beginning of my wedding planning process. I got her day of planning services, but she did so much more than that. We met two times before the big day, and I left each meeting feeling so relived that Hannah was there for me! She did so much for us. She gave me timelines, preferred vendors (which I think I used all of), and all the tools to make my day perfect and the days leading up to it as stress free as possible. Words cannot describe how much she did for us, our wedding was such a success and it was all because of her! Loose Ends was by far the best money we spent on the wedding and I would pay her again a million times! Planning a wedding is no easy feat, but Hannah makes it so much easier. Our wedding day went perfect, Hannah had everything in order and everything went so smoothly. I cannot thank her and her husband enough! Hannah, you were made to do this! I am so thankful for you and all that you did for Griffin and me! Thank you

Sent on 03/04/2019

Corey!

This is the sweetest ever. I am so stinking grateful to have met you and just loved getting to know you!
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 12/15/2018

Best Decision Ever Made!

I had more than my fair share of drama leading up to the big day, vendors missing, houses flooding, the list goes on but every time a hiccup occurred I raced to Hannah, wedding planner and angel, she was cool, calm, collected and always had a solution we could come to. Every time we spoke I felt like I lost another 20lbs of stress. She lifted so much weight off my shoulders that by the wedding day I was beyond at ease and able to focus on living out the best day of our lives. She made my vision came to life, stayed on top of every detail, every vendor, my mom and I were in constant awe of just how well we were being taken care of. If you’ve read this and you still don’t have a planner... seriously DONT hesitate! Best money ever spent and if we had to do it all over again we would choose loose ends events and Hannah Hester every time!

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Colleen, oh my gosh. I am literally at home tearing up. You are such blessing in my life and I am thankful I met you years ago. You are a gem dear, thank you for being you and for your kind words.
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 12/01/2018

Best and most important decision we made for our wedding!

We cannot say thank you enough for everything that Hannah and Tim did for us! They were on top of everything (even stuff we failed to warn them about) and made us feel very relaxed and well taken care of. They genuinely care about their clients having the best day ever! From our initial meeting to our wedding day, our experience with Loose Ends was absolutely amazing! If you are looking for a coordinator/planner for your wedding/event, you will be in great hands with Loose Ends!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Oh my goodness, you are so stinking kind. I am forever thankful for you both, the reaction when I came into the room day of the wedding melted my heart. I am so thankful for you both, stay in touch & thank you again!

Jessica Harrison · Married on 11/18/2018

Outstanding

Weddings are never easy. With my parents, I believe it made it all the more difficult. Loose ends really stepped up to the game and went above and beyond to make sure our experience wasn't spoiled/turned sour in any way. They are amazing people.

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Jessica, I love you big girl. You are an amazing person full of so much love and goofiness so grateful to have met you!
  • Stacie

Stacie · Married on 10/20/2018

Loose End Events

Wow where do I start... Hannah and Tim are amazing! They have a plan for every situation and always have a back up plan. They are very organized and go to any measure to make sure you are happy. Our day was everything we could of asked for and more thanks to these two! You will not be disappointed with this company! Thank you both again for everything ❤️

Sent on 10/25/2018

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Stacie, you are so sweet. So thankful for you and your heart. Your wedding day was truly perfect!
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 09/22/2018

Great experience!

Deciding to hire Hannah and Tim was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. I could not imagine what the day would have been like without Hannah’s expertise and guidance. We had curve balls with my family thrown at us a few days before the wedding and Hannah was completely understanding and accommodating. On what everyone says is the most stressful, busiest day of your life, I was relaxed, at ease, and able to enjoy every moment.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Oh Desiree, you are so kind thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart. Lots of love to you both!

Brianna Hill · Married on 07/28/2018

July 28, 2018

Wonderful lady!! Very good at communicating!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Thank you so very much Brianna, I so appreciate it. Your wedding was such a gorgeous event & we were so very honored to have been a part.
  • Rachel

Rachel Hinshaw · Married on 06/30/2018

So amazing!

Hannah and Tim were exactly what we needed to feel organized and ready for our wedding day. Hannah took us through everything we needed from beginning to end, communicated with all our vendors, answered all our questions, and then coordinated the day so amazingly. I really relied on her experience and expertise and could not have asked for a better experience. Thanks for everything!

Rachel & Ben,

You guys are a beautiful testament to what true love looks and acts like. So thankful to you both!
  • Alandra

Alandra · Married on 06/16/2018

Phenomenal

Hannah was my saving grace!! I hired her for my month of coordinator, and it was the best money I spent! She completely took the stress off of me and coordinated our big day perfectly! I was recommended to use Loose Ends and I will recommend them to every bride I meet!!

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Landie, gosh what a kind soul you are. I couldn't be more grateful to have met you. Lots of love your way girly!

Denise · Married on 06/02/2018

Where do I even begin with Tim and Hannah? Seriously, the absolute best!

From the beginning of the wedding planning until now (1 week since the wedding), they went above and beyond to helping our perfect wedding. Hannah and Tim had this calm but very assertive demeanor, which helped our rowdy-wedding party of seventeen. Everything was so organized and well communicated to every single vendor and bridal party.

What I love about these two is that they are so passionate about helping others. Throughout the wedding planning, Hannah came to our parents' house until 10-11 pm, have 4-5 hours of just wedding planning many many times. At one point I really felt like my week was little off if there was no wedding planning/meeting. They answered all of our questions, shared their insight, and asked questions we never thought of.
    Last but certainly not the least, Hannah and Tim were the last people we got to hug and say our goodbyes at the end of the wedding night - their patience, compassion, and empathy until the very end are so appreciated and I know our families will miss seeing them often!

Need I say more you guys??? You can't go wrong with Hannah and Tim!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Just.love.you.all.so.much. <3 <3 <3

Keelyn · Married on 06/01/2018

Seriously the best! Hannah's talent was so apparent from the get-go to the point that everyone noticed & agreed about it. Even with my experience from working in the wedding industry myself, I've never come across wedding planners as organized, calm and simply "on top of it" as Hannah and Tim. Not to mention, they are both extremely kind and friendly people! Hannah also sent out a full rundown of the necessary details in advance to the wedding - which if you are in and/or are having a wedding, you already know that this is extremely helpful. Basically, I could go on and on. Look no further & choose Loose Ends Event Design!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Keelyn,

You are so kind. I am so touched. Thank you SO much from the bottom of my heart. <3 <3