54 Reviews for Loose Ends Event Design

Full Planning (3)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Budget Analysis (1)
53 Loose Ends Event Design Reviews

If you are looking for a wedding coordinator look no farther. Hanna/Loose ends is the one for you. I am the Mother of the Bride who lives 1500 miles away. My older daughter was married 8 years ago so I wasn’t completely unaware of the process. This wedding was completely different starting with the venue, being “venue only” nothing else. Every detail needed to be brought in and addressed. The distance factor was an issue I hadn’t dealt with and was posing stress on my daughter. Once Hanna was on board stress levels went down and forward progress really started taking shape. My daughter initially booked Hanna and raved about how great she was. I thought she was exaggerating, boy was I wrong. From the moment I met Hanna I felt this young woman is amazing. Her organizational skills are top notch. Her knowledge is vast. She thinks of everything, and handles issues effortlessly, and has solutions. She has a vendor list, which we used and do not have one complaint. Everyone was Great!
On wedding day, Tim and Hanna worked like a well-oiled machine covering every aspect from beginning to end. She turned this from a wedding into a glorious event that we will all have cherished memories for many years to come. It was the day every girl dreams of.
Hanna and Tim, we can’t thank you enough for everything you did. We are all forever grateful.

Profile Picture Trish, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hannah was absolutely AMAZING. Everyone in the bridal party loved her. She makes something with the potential to be very stressful not only easy, but FUN. I can not say enough about how amazing she is and how perfect she made our special day.

Profile Picture Katie, 3/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Hannah and team were a lifesaver and we couldn’t have done it without them! The venue was gorgeous (thanks to her suggestions and hardworking) and everything went off without a hitch! ❤️

Profile Picture Megan, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hannah and her team are the ultimate professionals! Organized, courteous, and caring, they made our wedding day what dreams are made of. We were able to take in every beautiful moment because Hannah handled EVERYTHING behind the scenes. My favorite part of Loose Ends Event Design is that they are hopeless romantics just like us and no detail went overlooked. Hannah and Tim exude kindness and love in their interactions with their couples.

Profile Picture Anna, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hannah was absolutely amazing! She can get the job done. Very organized, asked all of the right questions. Really took the time to get to know the me, the groom, and our families. There weren’t any hiccups on the day of our wedding. We couldn’t have done it without her! I highly recommend Loose Ends for your wedding planning needs!!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Hannah and Tim went above and beyond!!! I can't tell you how many of our friends and family said we had a fairy-tale wedding...that's all thanks to Loose Ends Event Design. As the bride, I did not lift a finger on the day of the wedding. Everything ran so incredibly smooth that we didn't stress one bit. It was such an unbelievably perfect and FUN day! I don't know what we would have done without them! Hannah and Tim are such an amazing couple themselves that they make wedding planning fun and easy - plus we LOVED getting to know them! They are considerate of your crazy schedule and willing to work with you on payments, plans, meetings, you name it. Their prices are VERY reasonable; in fact they should charge more for the incredible work they do!!! I can't say enough great things about Loose Ends Event Design. They are simply THE BEST.

Profile Picture Haille, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Loved Hannah & Tim! They made our day so easy and stress free !

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hannah and Tim of Loose Ends Event Designs were the best investment we made in our daughter's wedding. They are seasoned pros at making your special event magical. As Mother of the Bride my desire was to be able to enjoy the entire wedding process with my sweet daughter. Loose Ends more than made that happen. Hannah was a great resource for questions we had in the planning process. My daughter and I were able to walk into the venue and be wowed by the beautiful transformation that had taken place. Hannah has the timeline for wedding day set to work like a well oiled machine. She is precious and so much fun to work with, you can't help but become fast friends with her. However, don't let her outer and inner beauty keep you from realizing how fiesty she can become guarding her bride so her wedding day is a fairytale day. She is a force to be reckoned with, a mighty advocate for the bride and in our case MOB, too. Loose Ends Event Designs gave us the most spectacular wedding day ever. It was more than I could have hoped for. We are forever grateful.

Profile Picture Teresa, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hannah and Tim of Loose Ends was the best decision we made in the wedding planning process. They are a dynamic duo and will make your special event magical. Hannah did a great job answering questions we had in the planning process. My mother and I were able to walk into the venue and be wowed by the beautiful transformation that took place. Hannah was so much fun to work with. Loose Ends Event Designs gave us the most magnificent wedding day ever. It was more than I could have ever hoped for. We are forever grateful. We love Loose Ends Event Designs!

Profile Picture aubrey, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

I heard about Hannah through a friend and she ended up being one of the best decisions that I made for my wedding day. She is compassionate, kind, understanding, extremely competent, professional, creative and made our planning process easy to understand. She recommended excellent vendors like DarkerSide DJ, Something Blue and Vanessa's Cakery, and is attentive to each person's needs and vision for the day, remembering every detail that we would've forgotten or would not have been aware of. She also is up with the current trends and styles making recommendations that perfected every photo taken of that day. We were so thankful to have had her advice especially at the florist appointments where she helped picked out the most incredible flowers for our ceremony and reception. As a bride I felt heard, having her full attention and had so much fun meeting with her at each appointment throughout the process. She made the rehearsal, stress free and fun, and our wedding day bliss. When the big day came, she helped me get ready, had incredible organization skills getting every vendor on schedule and felt like a friend I had known for years. Her husband also helped in preparing the groom and the groomsmen and directed them. She organized the wedding party and kept the reception going from one event to the next. It was a pleasure and a wonderful experience having Hannah as my wedding planner, I don't know what we would've done without her. We learned so much from her during the wedding process and know that any event she plans will be incredible. You'd be crazy not to have Hannah as your wedding planner!

Photos
Profile Picture Nicole, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

If you are looking for someone to make your entire dream wedding come true....you found the girl! She is super organized and has answers to all your questions! She also fixed some "mess ups" on the day of the wedding without me even knowing about them. She really lets you enjoy your special day with little to no stress! She is seriously the best!!!

Profile Picture Malorie , 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There are not enough words to describe how incredible Hannah and Tim were! They handled every little detail, kept us moving and on schedule and made sure that everything was absolutely perfect.

They are an incredible young couple that has found a way to operate at the highest level of professionalism all the while making my wife and I feel like we'd been close friends with them our entire lives. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. I don't think there are many (if any at all) that do their job as well as Loose Ends Event Design!

Profile Picture Preston, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

THE BEST... Hannah and Tim are absolutely amazing. Hannah is very detail oriented and makes sure that everything is exactly the way you want. She also gives great ideas and suggestions. At the last minute, we had a slew of late RSVPs (like 100!!) and she handled informing all our vendors promptly and professionally. Tim is there the day of the wedding and is a great help as well. They are both very personable and easy to talk to! I would recommend Loose Ends for any bride-to-be!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Hannah made the day of my wedding waaaay less stressful! Without her help things definitely would not have run as smoothly. She did a great job at making sure we were all kept on track! She is very personable and detail oriented. Thanks so much Hannah and Tim for being there for us on our big day!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Let me just tell y'all how amazing Hannah and Tim were at my wedding and months prior. There were a few mishaps that happened at my wedding but I didn't hear about them until days after my wedding because Loose Ends fixed them all before I found out. The only reason I had a stress free day was because of Hannah and Tim. Hannah helped me plan every little part of my wedding and has so many recommendations (make up, alterations, cake, and decorations) and I used every single one! I would recommend them to everyone I know! Thanks again for making my day such a blessing!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hannah is the woman you want to..... no, NEED TO... hire for your big day. She is a woman on a mission, she COMPLETES that mission, and I don't know what I would have done without her and her sweet husband on our big day! Leading up to that day, if I hadn't had Hannah on my side, I would have forgotten pretty much EVERYTHING I needed. She is SO particular and detailed in every little thing, up to and on the day of your wedding. Our wedding day flowed SO SMOOTHLY because of LE. Her husband tagged along and helped her, and kept the guys where they needed to be to allow us women to do what we needed without them peeking and seeing us, like before pictures and what not. She was a GODSEND and I am so grateful for her and Tim! Thank you Loose Ends!!!

Profile Picture Kristyn, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you Hannah and Tim for helping us have an amazing wedding! I am so detail-oriented and want to do everything myself...but I knew I needed someone to be the 'boss' on the day of. I wanted to enjoy my own wedding. We hired LE for their month-of package. Hannah is also very detail-oriented and asked us a lot of questions to make sure we had everything covered. Hannah and Tim ROCKED on our wedding day! My mom kept asking me if she could do anything to help, and all I did was enjoy my kolaches and send her over to Hannah. But honestly, they hardly needed help with decor, set-up, making sure everyone was where they were supposed to be. They even helped calm down some stressful situations like directions to the venue and not having someone to cut the cake. Thanks to my team of vendors, led by Hannah and Tim, our wedding was more beautiful than I was anxiously dreaming of. We got to relax and enjoy our day. We have received so many compliments of our beautiful and fun wedding....everyone enjoyed it! Hannah could double her prices and still be worth totally it. So get her while you can!

Profile Picture Lesley, 3/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

OMG... Hannah and Tim you rock!!!! Made my day so much easier. I can't express how amazing they are. All I can say is look no further when it comes to a wedding coordinator because Loose Ends is the peeps you need to have on your side on your big day!

Profile Picture Kristen, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hannah and Tim are incredible wedding planners! Hannah made our planning process fun and enjoyable. Her taste is beautiful and elegant. Everything went flawlessly and we were able to relax and enjoy our big day without any worries. From her attention to detail and the flow of events – it was all perfect. We couldn't imagine our wedding with them. I would highly recommend Loose Ends to anyone and everyone – their work is perfection down to the very last detail!

Profile Picture Courtney, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hannah and Tim were the primary reasons my husband and I enjoyed our wedding day so much!! I was so relaxed going into the wedding weekend because Hannah had already ensured everything was in order. She even indulged my too-often communication to answer my questions, provide extremely useful suggestions, and keep me on track. Especially as the wedding neared, it was such a blessing to be able to focus on family and friends that were in town knowing that Hannah and Tim were taking care of everything!

On the day of, they were there all day making sure everything went to plan and that we had EVERYTHING we needed. I did not have to worry about a single thing all day except getting ready and spending quality time with my bridesmaids. Throughout the evening, not only did they execute the timeline, but made sure that we had everything we needed (including full tummies and fresh drinks at all times!). I seriously cannot imagine our day without Hannah and Tim. I cannot recommend enough their services, advice and overall friendship during the wedding planning process.

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hannah and Tim are the absolute sweetest! Hannah helped me plan my wedding in 3 short months and she was such a doll! I had a December wedding outside on the beach. On my wedding day there were some setbacks NONE Hannah and Tims fault at all, with those setbacks they fully took initiative to fix others downfalls and make it happen! I appreciate these two so much and everything they did. Thank you for helping me plan my wedding and be there with me through it all. I would highly recommend Loose Ends Event Design. These two truly care about what they do and their customers.

Profile Picture Paige, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hannah and Tim were great. Excellent service, easy to meet with. They helped make my wedding day a piece of cake and it was beautiful.

Profile Picture Leah, 12/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you think you don't need an event coordinator, you haven't met Hannah yet! She goes above and beyond and thinks of things that would never cross your mind! You are busy being a bride, let someone with vast experience like Hannah handle the everything else and ENJOY YOUR DAY! I promise you, she's the best there is out there and you will not regret booking Loose Ends!

Profile Picture Brenda, 12/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Let me just start off by saying Hannah is freaking AWESOME! I don't think I could have made it through my wedding without her! She was literally there telling everyone what to do, answering everyone's questions and concerns. She made my life so much easier! Even before my wedding day she was there helping me choose vendors I might like, centerpieces, song lists.. basically everything.. she goes above and beyond to get you what you want! After the wedding tons of family and friends were asking about her because they even agreed about how great she was making everything run smoothly and organized! If I could do my wedding all over again I would definitely have Hannah and her husband by my side!!

Profile Picture User7497318, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I would recommend Hannah to any bride! I was a full service bride so she was there with me every step of the way, even when I needed to just vent. She helped me pick all of my amazing vendors that were in my budget. Hannah is a friendly, fun, and professional person to work with! Her services are very affordable for the amount of time and effort she put into making my entire experience amazing. My wedding day was everything I had dreamed of and more. I could not have done it without her!

Profile Picture Hillarie , 11/18/16, 1 Review