Loose Ends Event Design Reviews

Loose Ends Event Design 7
  • Stacie

Stacie · Married on 10/20/2018

Loose End Events

Wow where do I start... Hannah and Tim are amazing! They have a plan for every situation and always have a back up plan. They are very organized and go to any measure to make sure you are happy. Our day was everything we could of asked for and more thanks to these two! You will not be disappointed with this company! Thank you both again for everything ❤️

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Stacie, you are so sweet. So thankful for you and your heart. Your wedding day was truly perfect!

Denise · Married on 06/02/2018

Where do I even begin with Tim and Hannah? Seriously, the absolute best!

From the beginning of the wedding planning until now (1 week since the wedding), they went above and beyond to helping our perfect wedding. Hannah and Tim had this calm but very assertive demeanor, which helped our rowdy-wedding party of seventeen. Everything was so organized and well communicated to every single vendor and bridal party.

What I love about these two is that they are so passionate about helping others. Throughout the wedding planning, Hannah came to our parents' house until 10-11 pm, have 4-5 hours of just wedding planning many many times. At one point I really felt like my week was little off if there was no wedding planning/meeting. They answered all of our questions, shared their insight, and asked questions we never thought of.
    Last but certainly not the least, Hannah and Tim were the last people we got to hug and say our goodbyes at the end of the wedding night - their patience, compassion, and empathy until the very end are so appreciated and I know our families will miss seeing them often!

Need I say more you guys??? You can't go wrong with Hannah and Tim!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Just.love.you.all.so.much. <3 <3 <3

Keelyn · Married on 06/01/2018

Seriously the best! Hannah's talent was so apparent from the get-go to the point that everyone noticed & agreed about it. Even with my experience from working in the wedding industry myself, I've never come across wedding planners as organized, calm and simply "on top of it" as Hannah and Tim. Not to mention, they are both extremely kind and friendly people! Hannah also sent out a full rundown of the necessary details in advance to the wedding - which if you are in and/or are having a wedding, you already know that this is extremely helpful. Basically, I could go on and on. Look no further & choose Loose Ends Event Design!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Keelyn, You are so kind. I am so touched. Thank you SO much from the bottom of my heart. <3 <3

Kayla · Married on 05/12/2018

Hannah is amazing!

I went back and forth on whether I needed a wedding coordinator or not because I am a very organized person and so is my family who I knew would be there to help with anything i needed but I decided I wanted everyone, including me, to have a fun stress free day so i hired Hannah. Best. Decision. Ever. She is the sweetest and handled everything flawlessly. She was also as much of a help before the wedding as she was at the wedding. She answered all my silly questions (even in the months before my ‘month of’ services were even supposed to start) and she sat down with me a few weeks before the wedding and helped me go over every detail to make sure nothing was missed. It made me feel so comfortable that i had prepared all i could and then she took over the day of the wedding! Everything went so smoothly and even my friends and family were impressed with her! They kept telling me how nice and on top of everything she was! I would definitely recommend Hannah to anyone i know! She is super knowledgeable, helpful and really puts you at ease!

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

I love it! You still go down as the fastest bride to get all of her paperwork in, so impressive! Love you so much Kayla, thank you so much for this!

Madison Wieghat · Married on 04/07/2018

Best in Texas!

I can’t say enough good things about Hannah. She is such a delight and the brightest ray of sunshine! Before I even got engaged I knew I wanted Loose Ends to coordinate my wedding, I had heard so many good things about her and her professionalism (and it helped to also see how she worked at multiple other weddings) so of course she was one of the first vendors/people I booked! So happy she was willing to drive all the way to New Braunfels!! Hannah is so easy to work with, she makes sure to go over every detail with you to ensure the most perfect wedding day. And boy she sure knows how to crack the whip on a rowdy bunch of groomsmen!!😂
    When it came down to our wedding day, Hannah and her husband Tim had EVERYTHING under control, she kept telling me “no, stop worrying, it’s my job”. When I tell you they made sure everything went perfectly and so so smooth, they did exactly that. Our wedding day was perfect, all because of her attention to detail and her love for what she does. If anything went wrong on our wedding day, we had absolutely no idea!
    If you’re looking for a wonderful and hardworking wedding coordinator, look no further, Hannah and Tim are the ones for you!💕

Sent on 10/24/2018

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

I am so touched girly, like seriously one of my favorite reviews ever! You are the best, thank you again!

Cadie · Married on 03/25/2018

Hannah is absolutely incredible! She made our wedding day, and the months before, so enjoyable. I highly recommend. She knows what she is doing and is so kind! She did everything she could to make our day perfect. If you need a planner, use Hannah!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Ahhh, Cadie you two are precious and we are so glad we met you both & your sweet family! Thank you! <3

Trish · Married on 03/03/2018

If you are looking for a wedding coordinator look no farther. Hanna/Loose ends is the one for you. I am the Mother of the Bride who lives 1500 miles away. My older daughter was married 8 years ago so I wasn’t completely unaware of the process. This wedding was completely different starting with the venue, being “venue only” nothing else. Every detail needed to be brought in and addressed. The distance factor was an issue I hadn’t dealt with and was posing stress on my daughter. Once Hanna was on board stress levels went down and forward progress really started taking shape. My daughter initially booked Hanna and raved about how great she was. I thought she was exaggerating, boy was I wrong. From the moment I met Hanna I felt this young woman is amazing. Her organizational skills are top notch. Her knowledge is vast. She thinks of everything, and handles issues effortlessly, and has solutions. She has a vendor list, which we used and do not have one complaint. Everyone was Great!
    On wedding day, Tim and Hanna worked like a well-oiled machine covering every aspect from beginning to end. She turned this from a wedding into a glorious event that we will all have cherished memories for many years to come. It was the day every girl dreams of.
    Hanna and Tim, we can’t thank you enough for everything you did. We are all forever grateful.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Trish, Oh my goodness. I think this is my favorite review, EVER! You are so kind & I am so lucky to know so many crazy-wonderful Californians now! <3

Katie · Married on 03/03/2018

Hannah was absolutely AMAZING. Everyone in the bridal party loved her. She makes something with the potential to be very stressful not only easy, but FUN. I can not say enough about how amazing she is and how perfect she made our special day.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Ahhhh Katie dear. Love you so very much! So blessed to know you all. <3

Amy · Married on 02/17/2018

Hannah and her husband were the best decision we made for our wedding. Our wedding wouldn’t have been successful without them. They did everything from initial meetings to wedding day coordination/set-up with efficiency and grace. Hannah also had so many great vendor recommendations whom we used and were so delighted with. Would recommend Loose Ends any day.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Crying over here, so thankful for you dear! Thank you!! <3

Megan · Married on 02/09/2018

Hannah and team were a lifesaver and we couldn’t have done it without them! The venue was gorgeous (thanks to her suggestions and hardworking) and everything went off without a hitch! ❤️

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Loose Ends Event Design 8
    Loose Ends Event Design 9

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

I am so touched, so thankful to have known you both! <3 Thank you again and again!

Anna · Married on 12/22/2017

Hannah and her team are the ultimate professionals! Organized, courteous, and caring, they made our wedding day what dreams are made of. We were able to take in every beautiful moment because Hannah handled EVERYTHING behind the scenes. My favorite part of Loose Ends Event Design is that they are hopeless romantics just like us and no detail went overlooked. Hannah and Tim exude kindness and love in their interactions with their couples.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Anna, AHHH, I just love this so much. Thank you!! <3 <3

Emily · Married on 11/18/2017

Hannah was absolutely amazing! She can get the job done. Very organized, asked all of the right questions. Really took the time to get to know the me, the groom, and our families. There weren’t any hiccups on the day of our wedding. We couldn’t have done it without her! I highly recommend Loose Ends for your wedding planning needs!!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Loose Ends Event Design 10
    Loose Ends Event Design 11
    Loose Ends Event Design 12
    Loose Ends Event Design 13

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Emily, You two are such gems. We couldn't adore you two anymore than we already do. It was truly a honor to be a part if your big day! <3

Haille · Married on 11/18/2017

Hannah and Tim went above and beyond!!! I can't tell you how many of our friends and family said we had a fairy-tale wedding...that's all thanks to Loose Ends Event Design. As the bride, I did not lift a finger on the day of the wedding. Everything ran so incredibly smooth that we didn't stress one bit. It was such an unbelievably perfect and FUN day! I don't know what we would have done without them! Hannah and Tim are such an amazing couple themselves that they make wedding planning fun and easy - plus we LOVED getting to know them! They are considerate of your crazy schedule and willing to work with you on payments, plans, meetings, you name it. Their prices are VERY reasonable; in fact they should charge more for the incredible work they do!!! I can't say enough great things about Loose Ends Event Design. They are simply THE BEST.

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Loose Ends Event Design 14
    Loose Ends Event Design 15
    Loose Ends Event Design 16
    Loose Ends Event Design 17

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Tears falling, I love you both so very much its insane. Looking forward to many years of friendship & thank you both again for your love! <3

Brittany · Married on 11/11/2017

Loved Hannah & Tim! They made our day so easy and stress free !

Sent on 12/15/2017

Love you so much! Thanks dear! <3
  • Vanesa

Vaness · Married on 10/27/2017

Saved my wedding!!

This is long over due and words cannot describe how amazing Hannah and her team are, but I will try. 😉 As any soon-to-be bride 👰🏻 you tend to get overwhelmed and stress with all the planning and stress that comes with planning a wedding. I remember sending Hannah an email titled “I Need Help!!” and later that day she responded with kind words and advice. Since that moment I knew I need to book Loose Ends Events and never regretted it. Hannah was organized, on time and so understanding to all my needs. She also referred me to my flourist and decorator that made my dream wedding complete. The day of my wedding I felt completely stress free because Hannah had everything covered between her and her team. As the day continued, she made sure everything went according to plan and flawless. Definitely will and have recommended Loose Ends Events to all my friends and family and believe you will not find another planner as amazing as Hannah.

Loose Ends Event Design 18
    Loose Ends Event Design 19
    Loose Ends Event Design 20
    Loose Ends Event Design 21
    Loose Ends Event Design 22
    Loose Ends Event Design 23

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Oh my gosh, girl! I am so touched! You two are such a gorgeous couple and so stinking in love and it was a treat to get to be a part of your big day! Love you both so much, thank you SO much!

Teresa · Married on 09/16/2017

Hannah and Tim of Loose Ends Event Designs were the best investment we made in our daughter's wedding. They are seasoned pros at making your special event magical. As Mother of the Bride my desire was to be able to enjoy the entire wedding process with my sweet daughter. Loose Ends more than made that happen. Hannah was a great resource for questions we had in the planning process. My daughter and I were able to walk into the venue and be wowed by the beautiful transformation that had taken place. Hannah has the timeline for wedding day set to work like a well oiled machine. She is precious and so much fun to work with, you can't help but become fast friends with her. However, don't let her outer and inner beauty keep you from realizing how fiesty she can become guarding her bride so her wedding day is a fairytale day. She is a force to be reckoned with, a mighty advocate for the bride and in our case MOB, too. Loose Ends Event Designs gave us the most spectacular wedding day ever. It was more than I could have hoped for. We are forever grateful.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Goodness gracious! This is my new favorite review! I just love you both so much & I am so thankful I was a part of y'alls big day!

aubrey · Married on 09/16/2017

Hannah and Tim of Loose Ends was the best decision we made in the wedding planning process. They are a dynamic duo and will make your special event magical. Hannah did a great job answering questions we had in the planning process. My mother and I were able to walk into the venue and be wowed by the beautiful transformation that took place. Hannah was so much fun to work with. Loose Ends Event Designs gave us the most magnificent wedding day ever. It was more than I could have ever hoped for. We are forever grateful. We love Loose Ends Event Designs!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

I am so very touched! I love this kind review. Love you ladies both so very much! It truly was the best day ever! <3

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

I heard about Hannah through a friend and she ended up being one of the best decisions that I made for my wedding day. She is compassionate, kind, understanding, extremely competent, professional, creative and made our planning process easy to understand. She recommended excellent vendors like DarkerSide DJ, Something Blue and Vanessa's Cakery, and is attentive to each person's needs and vision for the day, remembering every detail that we would've forgotten or would not have been aware of. She also is up with the current trends and styles making recommendations that perfected every photo taken of that day. We were so thankful to have had her advice especially at the florist appointments where she helped picked out the most incredible flowers for our ceremony and reception. As a bride I felt heard, having her full attention and had so much fun meeting with her at each appointment throughout the process. She made the rehearsal, stress free and fun, and our wedding day bliss. When the big day came, she helped me get ready, had incredible organization skills getting every vendor on schedule and felt like a friend I had known for years. Her husband also helped in preparing the groom and the groomsmen and directed them. She organized the wedding party and kept the reception going from one event to the next. It was a pleasure and a wonderful experience having Hannah as my wedding planner, I don't know what we would've done without her. We learned so much from her during the wedding process and know that any event she plans will be incredible. You'd be crazy not to have Hannah as your wedding planner!

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Loose Ends Event Design 31
    Loose Ends Event Design 32
    Loose Ends Event Design 33

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Nicole, you are a dream and I am just so lucky to know you! <3 Love you so, so much!

Malorie · Married on 06/23/2017

If you are looking for someone to make your entire dream wedding come true....you found the girl! She is super organized and has answers to all your questions! She also fixed some "mess ups" on the day of the wedding without me even knowing about them. She really lets you enjoy your special day with little to no stress! She is seriously the best!!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Malorie, Your beautiful dream wedding will always have a special place in my heart. Just love you & your wedding! <3

Preston · Married on 06/17/2017

There are not enough words to describe how incredible Hannah and Tim were! They handled every little detail, kept us moving and on schedule and made sure that everything was absolutely perfect.

They are an incredible young couple that has found a way to operate at the highest level of professionalism all the while making my wife and I feel like we'd been close friends with them our entire lives. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. I don't think there are many (if any at all) that do their job as well as Loose Ends Event Design!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Oh my! This is probably one of the sweetest reviews we have ever received! You made me tear up, we just adore you two so much. We cannot wait to see where you are heading, I know its far! Blessings & love to you both! <3

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

THE BEST... Hannah and Tim are absolutely amazing. Hannah is very detail oriented and makes sure that everything is exactly the way you want. She also gives great ideas and suggestions. At the last minute, we had a slew of late RSVPs (like 100!!) and she handled informing all our vendors promptly and professionally. Tim is there the day of the wedding and is a great help as well. They are both very personable and easy to talk to! I would recommend Loose Ends for any bride-to-be!!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

My heart is still so full from your big day! We just adore you and all your family! Thank you SO very much <3
  • User3940119 · 1+ year ago

Let me just tell y'all how amazing Hannah and Tim were at my wedding and months prior. There were a few mishaps that happened at my wedding but I didn't hear about them until days after my wedding because Loose Ends fixed them all before I found out. The only reason I had a stress free day was because of Hannah and Tim. Hannah helped me plan every little part of my wedding and has so many recommendations (make up, alterations, cake, and decorations) and I used every single one! I would recommend them to everyone I know! Thanks again for making my day such a blessing!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Amy, you are such a sweet lady. We love you and wish you all the happiness !

Kristyn · Married on 04/22/2017

Hannah is the woman you want to..... no, NEED TO... hire for your big day. She is a woman on a mission, she COMPLETES that mission, and I don't know what I would have done without her and her sweet husband on our big day! Leading up to that day, if I hadn't had Hannah on my side, I would have forgotten pretty much EVERYTHING I needed. She is SO particular and detailed in every little thing, up to and on the day of your wedding. Our wedding day flowed SO SMOOTHLY because of LE. Her husband tagged along and helped her, and kept the guys where they needed to be to allow us women to do what we needed without them peeking and seeing us, like before pictures and what not. She was a GODSEND and I am so grateful for her and Tim! Thank you Loose Ends!!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

I just love you Kristyn! We were so honored to be a part of your big day <3

Lesley · Married on 03/12/2017

Thank you Hannah and Tim for helping us have an amazing wedding! I am so detail-oriented and want to do everything myself...but I knew I needed someone to be the 'boss' on the day of. I wanted to enjoy my own wedding. We hired LE for their month-of package. Hannah is also very detail-oriented and asked us a lot of questions to make sure we had everything covered. Hannah and Tim ROCKED on our wedding day! My mom kept asking me if she could do anything to help, and all I did was enjoy my kolaches and send her over to Hannah. But honestly, they hardly needed help with decor, set-up, making sure everyone was where they were supposed to be. They even helped calm down some stressful situations like directions to the venue and not having someone to cut the cake. Thanks to my team of vendors, led by Hannah and Tim, our wedding was more beautiful than I was anxiously dreaming of. We got to relax and enjoy our day. We have received so many compliments of our beautiful and fun wedding....everyone enjoyed it! Hannah could double her prices and still be worth totally it. So get her while you can!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Loose Ends Event Design 34
    Loose Ends Event Design 35

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

You are THE BEST! Thank you so very much, being a part of your big day was such an honor! I loved every detail of your fairytale wedding.

Kristen · Married on 03/11/2017

OMG... Hannah and Tim you rock!!!! Made my day so much easier. I can't express how amazing they are. All I can say is look no further when it comes to a wedding coordinator because Loose Ends is the peeps you need to have on your side on your big day!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Kristen, Thank you! I just love you girl. You are a true gem and a great person, enjoy married life! <3