Loose Ends Event Design Reviews

Loose Ends Event Design 6
Loose Ends Event Design 7

Corey · Married on 02/02/2019

The Best Wedding Planner... EVER

Where do I even begin!?! Hannah Hester was there for me from the very beginning of my wedding planning process. I got her day of planning services, but she did so much more than that. We met two times before the big day, and I left each meeting feeling so relived that Hannah was there for me! She did so much for us. She gave me timelines, preferred vendors (which I think I used all of), and all the tools to make my day perfect and the days leading up to it as stress free as possible. Words cannot describe how much she did for us, our wedding was such a success and it was all because of her! Loose Ends was by far the best money we spent on the wedding and I would pay her again a million times! Planning a wedding is no easy feat, but Hannah makes it so much easier. Our wedding day went perfect, Hannah had everything in order and everything went so smoothly. I cannot thank her and her husband enough! Hannah, you were made to do this! I am so thankful for you and all that you did for Griffin and me! Thank you

Sent on 03/05/2019

Corey!

This is the sweetest ever. I am so stinking grateful to have met you and just loved getting to know you!
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 12/15/2018

Best Decision Ever Made!

I had more than my fair share of drama leading up to the big day, vendors missing, houses flooding, the list goes on but every time a hiccup occurred I raced to Hannah, wedding planner and angel, she was cool, calm, collected and always had a solution we could come to. Every time we spoke I felt like I lost another 20lbs of stress. She lifted so much weight off my shoulders that by the wedding day I was beyond at ease and able to focus on living out the best day of our lives. She made my vision came to life, stayed on top of every detail, every vendor, my mom and I were in constant awe of just how well we were being taken care of. If you’ve read this and you still don’t have a planner... seriously DONT hesitate! Best money ever spent and if we had to do it all over again we would choose loose ends events and Hannah Hester every time!

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Colleen, oh my gosh. I am literally at home tearing up. You are such blessing in my life and I am thankful I met you years ago. You are a gem dear, thank you for being you and for your kind words.
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 12/01/2018

Best and most important decision we made for our wedding!

We cannot say thank you enough for everything that Hannah and Tim did for us! They were on top of everything (even stuff we failed to warn them about) and made us feel very relaxed and well taken care of. They genuinely care about their clients having the best day ever! From our initial meeting to our wedding day, our experience with Loose Ends was absolutely amazing! If you are looking for a coordinator/planner for your wedding/event, you will be in great hands with Loose Ends!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Oh my goodness, you are so stinking kind. I am forever thankful for you both, the reaction when I came into the room day of the wedding melted my heart. I am so thankful for you both, stay in touch & thank you again!

Jessica Harrison · Married on 11/18/2018

Outstanding

Weddings are never easy. With my parents, I believe it made it all the more difficult. Loose ends really stepped up to the game and went above and beyond to make sure our experience wasn't spoiled/turned sour in any way. They are amazing people.

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Jessica, I love you big girl. You are an amazing person full of so much love and goofiness so grateful to have met you!
  • Stacie

Stacie · Married on 10/20/2018

Loose End Events

Wow where do I start... Hannah and Tim are amazing! They have a plan for every situation and always have a back up plan. They are very organized and go to any measure to make sure you are happy. Our day was everything we could of asked for and more thanks to these two! You will not be disappointed with this company! Thank you both again for everything ❤️

Sent on 10/25/2018

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Stacie, you are so sweet. So thankful for you and your heart. Your wedding day was truly perfect!
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 09/22/2018

Great experience!

Deciding to hire Hannah and Tim was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. I could not imagine what the day would have been like without Hannah’s expertise and guidance. We had curve balls with my family thrown at us a few days before the wedding and Hannah was completely understanding and accommodating. On what everyone says is the most stressful, busiest day of your life, I was relaxed, at ease, and able to enjoy every moment.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Oh Desiree, you are so kind thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart. Lots of love to you both!

Brianna Hill · Married on 07/28/2018

July 28, 2018

Wonderful lady!! Very good at communicating!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Thank you so very much Brianna, I so appreciate it. Your wedding was such a gorgeous event & we were so very honored to have been a part.
  • Rachel

Rachel Hinshaw · Married on 06/30/2018

So amazing!

Hannah and Tim were exactly what we needed to feel organized and ready for our wedding day. Hannah took us through everything we needed from beginning to end, communicated with all our vendors, answered all our questions, and then coordinated the day so amazingly. I really relied on her experience and expertise and could not have asked for a better experience. Thanks for everything!

Rachel & Ben,

You guys are a beautiful testament to what true love looks and acts like. So thankful to you both!
  • Alandra

Alandra · Married on 06/16/2018

Phenomenal

Hannah was my saving grace!! I hired her for my month of coordinator, and it was the best money I spent! She completely took the stress off of me and coordinated our big day perfectly! I was recommended to use Loose Ends and I will recommend them to every bride I meet!!

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Landie, gosh what a kind soul you are. I couldn't be more grateful to have met you. Lots of love your way girly!

Denise · Married on 06/02/2018

Where do I even begin with Tim and Hannah? Seriously, the absolute best!

From the beginning of the wedding planning until now (1 week since the wedding), they went above and beyond to helping our perfect wedding. Hannah and Tim had this calm but very assertive demeanor, which helped our rowdy-wedding party of seventeen. Everything was so organized and well communicated to every single vendor and bridal party.

What I love about these two is that they are so passionate about helping others. Throughout the wedding planning, Hannah came to our parents' house until 10-11 pm, have 4-5 hours of just wedding planning many many times. At one point I really felt like my week was little off if there was no wedding planning/meeting. They answered all of our questions, shared their insight, and asked questions we never thought of.
    Last but certainly not the least, Hannah and Tim were the last people we got to hug and say our goodbyes at the end of the wedding night - their patience, compassion, and empathy until the very end are so appreciated and I know our families will miss seeing them often!

Need I say more you guys??? You can't go wrong with Hannah and Tim!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Just.love.you.all.so.much. <3 <3 <3

Keelyn · Married on 06/01/2018

Seriously the best! Hannah's talent was so apparent from the get-go to the point that everyone noticed & agreed about it. Even with my experience from working in the wedding industry myself, I've never come across wedding planners as organized, calm and simply "on top of it" as Hannah and Tim. Not to mention, they are both extremely kind and friendly people! Hannah also sent out a full rundown of the necessary details in advance to the wedding - which if you are in and/or are having a wedding, you already know that this is extremely helpful. Basically, I could go on and on. Look no further & choose Loose Ends Event Design!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Keelyn,

You are so kind. I am so touched. Thank you SO much from the bottom of my heart. <3 <3
  • Mia

Mia · Married on 05/19/2018

Flawless Upbeat Service

Hannah is hands down the best! She has a great positive attitude and makes what can be a very stressful time run so smoothly. She is extremely organized and answers questions before you even ask the chance to think of them. Very systematic and seamless. Hiring her for my wedding was the best decision I made throughout the planning process. She is so sweet and cares very much for her clients. After providing me great service my MOH hired her for her wedding and she knocked it out of the park on that wedding as well. Watching Hannah in action Is a real treat. She was born for this business. I would recommend her for anyone looking for a planning service!

Mia,

My heart is just going to burst. You are such a fabulously chic woman and I love your spirit. Thank you for your kind words and for all the laughs.

Kayla · Married on 05/12/2018

Hannah is amazing!

I went back and forth on whether I needed a wedding coordinator or not because I am a very organized person and so is my family who I knew would be there to help with anything i needed but I decided I wanted everyone, including me, to have a fun stress free day so i hired Hannah. Best. Decision. Ever. She is the sweetest and handled everything flawlessly. She was also as much of a help before the wedding as she was at the wedding. She answered all my silly questions (even in the months before my ‘month of’ services were even supposed to start) and she sat down with me a few weeks before the wedding and helped me go over every detail to make sure nothing was missed. It made me feel so comfortable that i had prepared all i could and then she took over the day of the wedding! Everything went so smoothly and even my friends and family were impressed with her! They kept telling me how nice and on top of everything she was! I would definitely recommend Hannah to anyone i know! She is super knowledgeable, helpful and really puts you at ease!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

I love it! You still go down as the fastest bride to get all of her paperwork in, so impressive! Love you so much Kayla, thank you so much for this!

Madison Wieghat · Married on 04/07/2018

Best in Texas!

I can’t say enough good things about Hannah. She is such a delight and the brightest ray of sunshine! Before I even got engaged I knew I wanted Loose Ends to coordinate my wedding, I had heard so many good things about her and her professionalism (and it helped to also see how she worked at multiple other weddings) so of course she was one of the first vendors/people I booked! So happy she was willing to drive all the way to New Braunfels!! Hannah is so easy to work with, she makes sure to go over every detail with you to ensure the most perfect wedding day. And boy she sure knows how to crack the whip on a rowdy bunch of groomsmen!!😂
    When it came down to our wedding day, Hannah and her husband Tim had EVERYTHING under control, she kept telling me “no, stop worrying, it’s my job”. When I tell you they made sure everything went perfectly and so so smooth, they did exactly that. Our wedding day was perfect, all because of her attention to detail and her love for what she does. If anything went wrong on our wedding day, we had absolutely no idea!
    If you’re looking for a wonderful and hardworking wedding coordinator, look no further, Hannah and Tim are the ones for you!💕

Sent on 10/24/2018

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

I am so touched girly, like seriously one of my favorite reviews ever! You are the best, thank you again!

Kaylee · Married on 03/30/2018

Loose Ends wedding coordinator

Hannah was AMAZING!!! She made everything so easy, and organized. I am The worst at making decisions, and she made everything so stress free. I highly recommend her!! I literally got to sit back and relax on my wedding day if that’s possible ha!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Kaylee,

Oh my goodness how stinking kind. You are the sweetest & I am forever grateful to have met you and your sweetie. So happy for you both & thank you again!

Cadie · Married on 03/25/2018

Hannah is absolutely incredible! She made our wedding day, and the months before, so enjoyable. I highly recommend. She knows what she is doing and is so kind! She did everything she could to make our day perfect. If you need a planner, use Hannah!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Ahhh, Cadie you two are precious and we are so glad we met you both & your sweet family! Thank you! <3
  • Christine

Christine Clemmons · Married on 03/15/2018

The best there is!

We would of been so lost without Hannah! She has so much experience and knows so many vendors to suggest. She is very organized and detail oriented about everything wedding. Every time I felt lost in planning she was there to help guide and ensure that everything would be fine. We had so many last minute changes and Hannah rolled with every move to make us stress less. I can honestly say with the stress of planning, I expected day of to be crazy but I really didn't worry once the day of and during our wedding, all thanks to her.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Oh my gosh, thank you so much!! You are so kind, I am so happy for you both. Hope all is well!

Trish · Married on 03/03/2018

If you are looking for a wedding coordinator look no farther. Hanna/Loose ends is the one for you. I am the Mother of the Bride who lives 1500 miles away. My older daughter was married 8 years ago so I wasn’t completely unaware of the process. This wedding was completely different starting with the venue, being “venue only” nothing else. Every detail needed to be brought in and addressed. The distance factor was an issue I hadn’t dealt with and was posing stress on my daughter. Once Hanna was on board stress levels went down and forward progress really started taking shape. My daughter initially booked Hanna and raved about how great she was. I thought she was exaggerating, boy was I wrong. From the moment I met Hanna I felt this young woman is amazing. Her organizational skills are top notch. Her knowledge is vast. She thinks of everything, and handles issues effortlessly, and has solutions. She has a vendor list, which we used and do not have one complaint. Everyone was Great!
    On wedding day, Tim and Hanna worked like a well-oiled machine covering every aspect from beginning to end. She turned this from a wedding into a glorious event that we will all have cherished memories for many years to come. It was the day every girl dreams of.
    Hanna and Tim, we can’t thank you enough for everything you did. We are all forever grateful.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Trish,

Oh my goodness. I think this is my favorite review, EVER! You are so kind & I am so lucky to know so many crazy-wonderful Californians now! <3

Katie · Married on 03/03/2018

Hannah was absolutely AMAZING. Everyone in the bridal party loved her. She makes something with the potential to be very stressful not only easy, but FUN. I can not say enough about how amazing she is and how perfect she made our special day.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Ahhhh Katie dear. Love you so very much! So blessed to know you all. <3

Amy · Married on 02/17/2018

Hannah and her husband were the best decision we made for our wedding. Our wedding wouldn’t have been successful without them. They did everything from initial meetings to wedding day coordination/set-up with efficiency and grace. Hannah also had so many great vendor recommendations whom we used and were so delighted with. Would recommend Loose Ends any day.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Crying over here, so thankful for you dear! Thank you!! <3

Katie Cornell · Married on 02/17/2018

Perfection Personified

Hannah was so amazing. She knew exactly what was needed before anyone else even had a clue. Her calm under pressure made what could have been a very stressful experience a truly magical day. She has a way of being in the bride's corner that makes you feel like you can actually relax and appreciate your special day. I cannot say enough about how wonderful of a job she did.

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Katie, you are an angel and I am forever grateful to know you. Love you so & I can't wait to watch you two fall more and more in love with each day!

Megan · Married on 02/09/2018

Hannah and team were a lifesaver and we couldn’t have done it without them! The venue was gorgeous (thanks to her suggestions and hardworking) and everything went off without a hitch! ❤️

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Loose Ends Event Design 8
    Loose Ends Event Design 9

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

I am so touched, so thankful to have known you both! <3 Thank you again and again!

Anna · Married on 12/22/2017

Hannah and her team are the ultimate professionals! Organized, courteous, and caring, they made our wedding day what dreams are made of. We were able to take in every beautiful moment because Hannah handled EVERYTHING behind the scenes. My favorite part of Loose Ends Event Design is that they are hopeless romantics just like us and no detail went overlooked. Hannah and Tim exude kindness and love in their interactions with their couples.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Anna,

AHHH, I just love this so much. Thank you!! <3 <3

Emily · Married on 11/18/2017

Hannah was absolutely amazing! She can get the job done. Very organized, asked all of the right questions. Really took the time to get to know the me, the groom, and our families. There weren’t any hiccups on the day of our wedding. We couldn’t have done it without her! I highly recommend Loose Ends for your wedding planning needs!!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Loose Ends Event Design 10
    Loose Ends Event Design 11
    Loose Ends Event Design 12
    Loose Ends Event Design 13

Emily,
    You two are such gems. We couldn't adore you two anymore than we already do. It was truly a honor to be a part if your big day! <3

Haille · Married on 11/18/2017

Hannah and Tim went above and beyond!!! I can't tell you how many of our friends and family said we had a fairy-tale wedding...that's all thanks to Loose Ends Event Design. As the bride, I did not lift a finger on the day of the wedding. Everything ran so incredibly smooth that we didn't stress one bit. It was such an unbelievably perfect and FUN day! I don't know what we would have done without them! Hannah and Tim are such an amazing couple themselves that they make wedding planning fun and easy - plus we LOVED getting to know them! They are considerate of your crazy schedule and willing to work with you on payments, plans, meetings, you name it. Their prices are VERY reasonable; in fact they should charge more for the incredible work they do!!! I can't say enough great things about Loose Ends Event Design. They are simply THE BEST.

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Loose Ends Event Design 14
    Loose Ends Event Design 15
    Loose Ends Event Design 16
    Loose Ends Event Design 17

Loose Ends Event Design's reply:

Tears falling, I love you both so very much its insane. Looking forward to many years of friendship & thank you both again for your love! <3