LOOKS BY LOU Reviews

3 | Flushing, NY

3 Reviews for LOOKS BY LOU

• January

January · Married on 11/11/2011

I would highly recommend Louanna!! Ever since she did my makeup for my sister's wedding 3 years ago, she has been my go to person for makeup! She as always made me look so beautiful on my wedding day as well as my 8 other bridesmaids, my mom and my aunt!! She was fast, efficient and did not short anyone on the time she spent on their faces. She knew exactly what we all needed and her recommendations for color and product were a hit! I had bridesmaids of different cultures and skin tones and Louanna was able to make every single one of us look amazing! We received so many compliments! I have nothing but the best things to say about Louanna! She is knowledgable and confident and gives you exactly the look you imagined! If you want your makeup done right, Louanna is your girl!

Sent on 04/06/2012

Geri · Married on 10/18/2008

Louanna took the time to understand how I wanted to look on my special day. I found that unique and refreshing because the other make up shops I visited just tried to push their own opinions but i left so many trials frustrated and not looking myself. She has relevant experience and knowledge, but is also a natural and has a strong eye for what works on each individual. My entire wedding party looked glamerous and natural. She made getting ready fun. I still go to her for special events.

Sent on 04/05/2012

T · Married on 06/17/2008

My make up was flawless on my wedding day in the sweltering heat of an outdoor destination wedding!

Sent on 04/06/2012