Look Entertainment Reviews

12 | San Antonio, TX

12 Reviews for Look Entertainment

Kim Irvin · Married on 04/14/2019

Great Time!

Had an amazing wedding with DJ Rizz! They were all very responsive via email and phone. I would recommend them to anyone who would like a fun wedding.

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Diana

Diana Perez · Married on 11/10/2018

DIY Selfie Station Photobooth

I used Look Entertainment for their Photo Booth services, it was seriously the best decision I made to use to the DIY Selfie Station Booth! It was effortless, had fantastic lighting for photos, simple/easy for set up and breakdown, and most of all EVERYONE LOVED IT!! They have different filters like snapchat which makes it fun. They will customize with your names and wedding date and pictures get sent straight to your phone or email. Simple and convenient. So many guests utilized the photobooth. It comes with unlimited hrs and takes up minimal space. It's modern and sleek design will look great anywhere. I got married in Driftwood, Tx and was happy that they were willing to deliver the photobooth and pick up to my venue even though it was outside of their normal radius. The team is friendly and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in the SA to Austin area.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Monica · Married on 07/28/2018

We used Look Entertainment as a DJ for our July wedding! I cannot tell you how happy we were with everything! The husband and wife (Ryan & Ravin) team were a dream to work with and I would definitely use them again!!!
    They were super prepared, answered all our questions. They use super user-friendly forms and payment portals.
    They listen to everything you say and really do play everything you want and nothing you don't.

Sent on 08/25/2018
  • Anabel

Anabel · Married on 10/21/2017

Look Entertainment was incredible to work with! ,DJ George was amazing, he catered perfectly to our bilingual needs at our wedding. The dance floor was never empty, if it was DJ George knew just what to play to keep our guests moving. The photobooth was so much fun, Cruz the photobooth attendant brought guests in and got amazing pictures of our guests! We cannot wait to receive our digital copy of all the wonderful pictures! Thank you so much for the incredible service that has made our wedding memorable!

Sent on 10/23/2017

liz · Married on 10/21/2017

I was so pleased with their service! I appreciated the DJ working with me to find the right songs for my bridal party and for my husband and I! The MC-Ryan Wolff was wonderful! He got the crowd off to a good start, introduced everyone perfectly and overall was a great party! We also got the photo booth, worth every penny!! We also got the draping behind our sweetheart table, looked beautiful! Thanks Look Entertainment!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Kirsten · Married on 10/14/2017

We used Look Entertainment for the photobooth for my daughters wedding & they were fantastic. From Colby working the booth to their equipment to their customer service, they are top notch. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2017

Ravin and Ryan were an absolute dream to work with, incredibly responsive, priced perfectly especially considering the level of service they provide, DJ Rez worked our event and anticipated the want for the dance floor so that there was literally zero lull in dancing from start to finish! We've seen a few preview pictures and the uplifhting they provided enhanced our venue perfectly. If you are looking for a DJ/lighting specialist I couldn't recommend this company more! Thank you both so much for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Karen · Married on 01/14/2017

We came across Wolf Weddings and Look Entertainment at a wedding fair at the JW Marriott. In the craziness of the day and meeting so many vendors, I can't tell you exactly what they said...I just remember walking away and telling my daughter - we HAVE to follow up with them. My daughter just had her wedding and I must say my experience with Wolf was absolutely amazing. They met with us up front to go through all the services they provided and I decided to have most everything go through them due to their professionalism and because I liked them having control over so many facets of the wedding and being able to ensure they were all coordinated together. When I needed help in visualizing the décor on the tables, they quickly whipped together a mock-up on a table in their home so I could see what I was agreeing to. Once the wedding got closer, I worked with our main coordinator Whitney though all the details and she sent us home with a great to-do list. She checked in with us every few days to make sure we were making progress, answered questions, and was so responsive. She really made me feel comfortable that everything was under control. At the wedding itself, they took over and I didn't have to worry about a thing...all the decorations came together beautifully, the delicious cake was put together exactly as we had requested, the flowers were gorgeous, and the DJ was up and running...thank you Ryan !! They even set up the few decorations we brought for the sign-in table, gift table, etc. Whitney made sure we were all ready to go and made sure everything went smoothly. She stayed very focused on the timeline and logistics of the wedding and absolutely everything went according to plan. We had two small instances with other vendors and Whitney and Ravin stepped in and handled them for me...telling me to go back inside and dance. I am extremely happy with our decision to go with Wolf Weddings and would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Marie · Married on 10/01/2016

I booked the photo booth from Look Entertainment for our October 2016 wedding and it was one of the best decisions I made!! Everyone loved it!! The only thing I regret is not taking more pictures!! They sent me copies of the photos within a week and they turned out great!! I would definitely recommend them for ANY event you're planning!!

Sent on 10/23/2016

morgan · Married on 06/11/2016

Going with Look Entertainment was one of the best wedding decisions we made! The DJ did a great job of keeping the dancefloor busy all night and making the night flow nicely. All the guests LOVED the photobooth and complimented the quality of pictures, props and service. We also used their lighting services and man are we glad we did! The up-lighting and GOBO lighting gave the venue an extra pop! The team you will get by going with Look Entertainment is nothing but professional and experienced. My husband and I loved everything about Look Entertainment and would highly recommend all of their services!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Siobhan · Married on 01/30/2016

Look Entertainment did a fantastic job DJing our reception! Ryan was a wonderful MC who kept the party going. Our guests never left the dance floor! Our main goal was for the party to be hopping and to never have a dull moment, and Look Entertainment definitely made this happen. They were very easy to work with and the planning is exquisite in its attention to detail. I am so thankful for the amount of time they spent finding out exactly what we needed to have the perfect reception!

Sent on 02/12/2016