Look Entertainment Reviews

10 Reviews for Look Entertainment

• Cheyenne

Cheyenne · Married on 10/13/2018

They were amazing.

Look Entertainment was SO easy to work with. I thought the price was quite reasonable. Ravin was spot on with here respose time. The sheet to fill out for the timeline is very simple and helpful (I had no idea we'd need all those songs so I really appreciated that). Our DJ (DJ Aaron) was very helpful and so easy to contact. He got in touch with us about two weeks or so before the wedding and you could tell he really wanted to make our wedding as fun as possible. It's nice to work with people who love their job and love helping you! Wonderful experience!

Monica · Married on 07/28/2018

We used Look Entertainment as a DJ for our July wedding! I cannot tell you how happy we were with everything! The husband and wife (Ryan & Ravin) team were a dream to work with and I would definitely use them again!!!
    They were super prepared, answered all our questions. They use super user-friendly forms and payment portals.
    They listen to everything you say and really do play everything you want and nothing you don't.

liz · Married on 10/21/2017

I was so pleased with their service! I appreciated the DJ working with me to find the right songs for my bridal party and for my husband and I! The MC-Ryan Wolff was wonderful! He got the crowd off to a good start, introduced everyone perfectly and overall was a great party! We also got the photo booth, worth every penny!! We also got the draping behind our sweetheart table, looked beautiful! Thanks Look Entertainment!

Kirsten · Married on 10/14/2017

We used Look Entertainment for the photobooth for my daughters wedding & they were fantastic. From Colby working the booth to their equipment to their customer service, they are top notch. Would highly recommend!!

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2017

Ravin and Ryan were an absolute dream to work with, incredibly responsive, priced perfectly especially considering the level of service they provide, DJ Rez worked our event and anticipated the want for the dance floor so that there was literally zero lull in dancing from start to finish! We've seen a few preview pictures and the uplifhting they provided enhanced our venue perfectly. If you are looking for a DJ/lighting specialist I couldn't recommend this company more! Thank you both so much for making our wedding so memorable!

Karen · Married on 01/14/2017

We came across Wolf Weddings and Look Entertainment at a wedding fair at the JW Marriott. In the craziness of the day and meeting so many vendors, I can't tell you exactly what they said...I just remember walking away and telling my daughter - we HAVE to follow up with them. My daughter just had her wedding and I must say my experience with Wolf was absolutely amazing. They met with us up front to go through all the services they provided and I decided to have most everything go through them due to their professionalism and because I liked them having control over so many facets of the wedding and being able to ensure they were all coordinated together. When I needed help in visualizing the décor on the tables, they quickly whipped together a mock-up on a table in their home so I could see what I was agreeing to. Once the wedding got closer, I worked with our main coordinator Whitney though all the details and she sent us home with a great to-do list. She checked in with us every few days to make sure we were making progress, answered questions, and was so responsive. She really made me feel comfortable that everything was under control. At the wedding itself, they took over and I didn't have to worry about a thing...all the decorations came together beautifully, the delicious cake was put together exactly as we had requested, the flowers were gorgeous, and the DJ was up and running...thank you Ryan !! They even set up the few decorations we brought for the sign-in table, gift table, etc. Whitney made sure we were all ready to go and made sure everything went smoothly. She stayed very focused on the timeline and logistics of the wedding and absolutely everything went according to plan. We had two small instances with other vendors and Whitney and Ravin stepped in and handled them for me...telling me to go back inside and dance. I am extremely happy with our decision to go with Wolf Weddings and would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding.

Marie · Married on 10/01/2016

I booked the photo booth from Look Entertainment for our October 2016 wedding and it was one of the best decisions I made!! Everyone loved it!! The only thing I regret is not taking more pictures!! They sent me copies of the photos within a week and they turned out great!! I would definitely recommend them for ANY event you're planning!!

morgan · Married on 06/11/2016

Going with Look Entertainment was one of the best wedding decisions we made! The DJ did a great job of keeping the dancefloor busy all night and making the night flow nicely. All the guests LOVED the photobooth and complimented the quality of pictures, props and service. We also used their lighting services and man are we glad we did! The up-lighting and GOBO lighting gave the venue an extra pop! The team you will get by going with Look Entertainment is nothing but professional and experienced. My husband and I loved everything about Look Entertainment and would highly recommend all of their services!

Siobhan · Married on 01/30/2016

Look Entertainment did a fantastic job DJing our reception! Ryan was a wonderful MC who kept the party going. Our guests never left the dance floor! Our main goal was for the party to be hopping and to never have a dull moment, and Look Entertainment definitely made this happen. They were very easy to work with and the planning is exquisite in its attention to detail. I am so thankful for the amount of time they spent finding out exactly what we needed to have the perfect reception!