London Bridge Resort Reviews

4 | Lake Havasu City, AZ

4 Reviews for London Bridge Resort

• Leah · Getting married on 02/23/2020

Their banquet team is amazing. I work in hospitality myself and had HIGH expectations from them. They met ALL of my expectations and more. Jenefer and Suzanne were ALWAYS quick to respond to all of my emails and any questions I had. They also went OUT of their way to make sure that they knew EVERY detail of our wedding day. The price was VERY reasonable and we got a lot for our money. The day of our wedding, the banquet team helped coordinate EVERYTHING, from the walk down the aisle to showing the guests how to get to the reception area. We got married at their gazebo which overlooks Lake Havasu and the London Bridge, it's also outdoors and was just BEAUTIFUL. We did a buffet for the reception dinner. We did the prime rib and herb roasted chicken. The food was SOOOOO good! Everyone RAVED about the food! Definitely an amazing venue for a destination wedding and also the price wasn't too extreme. Would HIGHLY reccommend this venue to any bride looking to get married in Havasu. Our day was PERFECT!

Sent on 03/13/2012
  • W

Wayne and Susie · Married on 11/13/2013

they let us use the location of our choice. we ènjoyed the hot tub suite.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Melissa · Married on 12/29/2007

I would recommend the London Bridge Resort to absolutely anybody! The venue is absolutely beautiful....even in the middle of winter! The staff was amazingly accomodating, and our wedding went off without a hitch!

Sent on 08/04/2009

Mykal · Married on 10/10/2013

Working with Suzanne was a wonderful and easy experience that helped make our wedding day great. Not only was she helpful before our booking, her service and quick responses only got better closer to the wedding. Not only was Suzanne great, the other staff at The London Bridge Resort were truly the most exceptional vendors I dealt with for my entire wedding! I removed one star for value because there are certain aspects of the ceremony site and reception venue that could use updates. Thank you for truly amazing customer service!

Sent on 07/02/2014