Lola Jo Photo Design Reviews

Lola Jo Photo Design 4
Lola Jo Photo Design 5

Amanda Wilson · Married on 06/29/2019

Exceptional Service

Amy and Lois went out of their way to take amazing photos of our day! Despite being 97 degrees with no wind in the countryside by a lake, they stuck by us throughout the day & night. They took every idea we gave them Made it even better! Couldn’t have asked for more from a photographer!

Lola Jo Photo Design 6
    Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Amazing Photographers

Our first meeting with Amy set the pace for our entire special day. She was so diligent and gentle with keeping up on track with our photos. It is hard to herd my large family for photos and she did just that, not missing a beat, on the hottest day of the summer. The creativity in each photo will be cherished for years to come. Quality and perfection at a very reasonable price!

Lola Jo Photo Design 7
    Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Torgerson · Married on 06/08/2019

Very positive

Amy at Lola Jo did both our engagement and wedding photos and we were very pleased with our experience with her, and with how the photos turned out. Would want to have her as a photographer again!

Lola Jo Photo Design 12
    Sent on 08/17/2019

Taylor · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing!

Amy was fantastic!! I'd heard how great she was, but the reviews don't do her justice! She is incredible!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Lezlee · Married on 11/11/2017

Amy was amazing to work with! Our priest even talked about her during the service! I had 'interviewed' a lot of photographers for the wedding after seeing their work online, but Amy was by far the most prepared and asked very insightful questions that no one else had. She was great at following up, and sent us our images back within two weeks of the wedding! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Amy did an amazing job for our wedding and engagement pictures! She was able to travel to Lawrence, KS to take our engagement pictures for us, which turned out wonderfully! We are more than happy to recommend her to our family and friends!

Lindsay · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Brandi was an amazing experience! She worked with our off the wall style and love for life! From our fun enagagement set up to our outdoor wedding, we love every photo we received! The best part of it all were those “little moments” she captured that we missed but will forever be grateful to look back on now. We often say “you get what you pay for” and with Lola Jo Photo Design you get the absolute best! Their eye for perfection and creativity is beyond amazing!

Lola Jo Photo Design 13
    Lola Jo Photo Design 20
    Lola Jo Photo Design 21
    Lola Jo Photo Design 22

Lindsay · Married on 09/30/2017

Brandi was everything I wanted in a wedding photographer. When I first met her during our engagement session, I was nervous because my husband and I are not the “stare deeply into each other’s eyes” types. We love to joke and act like weirdos. Needless to say, she captured our personalities with every photo. During the wedding, she was a straight up fun to work with but also professional. She also worked great with my videographer. I couldn’t recommend her more.

Lola Jo Photo Design 23
    Lola Jo Photo Design 24
    Sent on 12/28/2017

Ali · Married on 09/09/2017

Lola Jo Photo Design vastly exceeded our expectations in every aspect of the photography package. We cannot be happier with our photos and albums and their company was a huge part of making our Wedding Day absolutely perfect.

Shelby · Married on 08/26/2017

Brandi from Lola Jo Photography was our photographer for our engagement pictures, wedding day and she has also done other photo sessions for me. She does an amazing job and my husband and I couldn't have been happier with our results. She is very easy to work with and very quick to respond to any questions or concerns we ever had. I have recommended her to many of my friends and family as will continue to do so. If you are even considering Lola Jo Photography then you should end your search there, you will not find another photographer in the area that does a better job than Brandi does!
    -Shelby

Sent on 04/02/2014

Lindsay · Married on 07/14/2017

Amy was very professional and courteous. She kept the wedding schedule on time!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Erika · Married on 06/03/2017

Amy was AMAZING! We have some pinterest-worthy photos and haven't even received the whole album. She was great during the reception- I never even really noticed she was there but everytime I needed her she was right on hand and ready! I couldn't be more pleased.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/08/2017

Above and beyond what I expected! They do absolutely beautiful work— I was so glad to have them capture my husband and I’s big day.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Emily · Married on 12/30/2016

I was really nervous about finding a great photographer for our wedding because we were getting married at 6 pm during the winter, so there would be NO chance for natural light photos. Everywhere I looked, photographers were showing off their best work, and it was all in open fields with beautiful sunsets, and that just wasn’t going to be possible with our time constraints! Luckily, we found Brandi at Lola Jo Photo Design. If you look through her work, you can see that they are pros at both indoor and outdoor photography. We didn’t take a single photo outside, but Brandi and her assistant Lois worked with the lighting we could get from Windows and brought in their own lights. We loved how our photos turned out and they got every big moment! After the formal shots, they were so incredibly discrete that I didn’t even notice them throughout most of the evening, but they captured everything! I couldn’t believe some of the shots they captured. We felt like Lola Jo Photo design was the best value for a photographer that we met with. Their packages offer something for everyone, depending on where you’re wanting to invest your money. We did their most basic package, and still received digital files with full printing rights (This is so important when you’re looking for a photographer) and a photo album. Brandi also had an incredible turnaround with photos. This may be because we got married in the slower, winter months, but we had all of our photos edited in 2 weeks!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Tanya · Married on 09/30/2016

Brandi was amazing! So great with communication and just a pleasure to work with. I haven't even gotten our pictures back but I know they are going to be perfect. She and her partner Sarah did everything to get the perfect shot, including laying on the ground, haha :) I would highly recommend Lola Jo Photo Design and Brandi.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Sheena · Married on 03/19/2016

I loved working with Amy from Lolo Jo. Our wedding pictures turned out so beautiful. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Cleo · Married on 09/12/2015

We used Brandi with Lola Jo for both our engagement and wedding photos. She did an amazing job with both. We couldn't have been any happier with the results even my husbands parents and grandparents ordered an album! Highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 02/12/2016

Ashlley · Married on 07/18/2015

Great and creative photographers!! Pictures and wedding album are great quality and came in really quickly!! It was SUPER Hot on the day of our wedding and both photographers were right there in the heat with us!! You could never tell by looking at the pictures that we were actually SWEATING BUCKETS!! I could not be happier!!!

Sent on 02/17/2016

WOW- Amy is AMAZING to work with. She made sure everything went smoothly. Brandi was also my second photographer on my wedding. They just made everything a breeze. It was humid and hot the day of my wedding- they made sure everyone got breaks between photos. Seriously couldn't think of anyone else I would have had do my photographs for the wedding. I will be using them again in the future. Thank you soo much!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Kayla · Married on 05/16/2015

Brandi is incredibly creative and so much fun to work with! We love our engagement photos - it was 100+ degrees and windy that day and they still look amazing! She is very professional and prompt. You will love your photos!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Tobi · Married on 12/31/2014

Brandi with Lola Jo is an amazing photographer and knows how to make you feel at ease from the moment she arrives. She takes time to capture the special details, moments you don't even realize she is in the room for until you see your photos. As a nervous bride Brandi knows exactly how to make you feel special. She takes pride in her work which you can tell in every single photo. I love her style and enjoyed seeing my story unfold through the special moments she captured. I am beyond grateful she was there to spend our day with us!

Sent on 02/26/2016

Caitlin · Married on 11/08/2014

I was really picky when it came to choosing a photographer. I knew a handful of people who used LolaJo so I was able to get a great idea of LolaJo's style by viewing my friends' photos. I was very happy with our choice to go with LolaJo and was so happy with having Brandi as our photographer. Not only was Brandi a great photographer, she was more than willing to answer any wedding related question I had, since no one in my family knows much about weddings! I probably emailed Brandi way more than necessary but she was always professional, helpful, and quick to respond. We have gotten so many compliments on our wedding photos, and I am in LOVE with them. I am so happy with how the photos turned out and cannot wait to receive our wedding album that came with our photography package. I would definitely recommend Lola Jo to any of my friends or family!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/20/2014

Brandi is the most amazing photographer to work with. She makes it so fun, and enjoyable!! Working with her was an absolute joy, and I would recommend her to anyone!! She captured every moment & more. I couldn't have asked for a better person for our wedding!

Sent on 02/24/2016
  • GLilly

Gammy · Married on 02/15/2014

Amy Stevens was my photographer for our engagement/wedding. She exceeded our expectations and worked really hard on capturing all the precious moments of our big day. I couldn't ask for more, the photos turned out so BEAUTIFUL! She knew exactly the places to shoot the perfect shot! It's been a pleasure working with her and I would highly recommend her =)

Sent on 03/25/2014

mignon · Married on 10/24/2013

Brandy with Lola Jo was amazing! I would recommend her to everyone. I plan to use her again for family photos. She was able to capture the emotion in every photo she took!

Sent on 04/05/2014