LOLA Event Productions Reviews

146 | Chicago, IL

146 Reviews for LOLA Event Productions

• Linnea

Linnea C. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

The LOLA team surpasses all expectations

Most importantly, if you need a planning team, work with LOLA.

There are almost no words to describe how PERFECT my experience was with LOLA. Kristy Diana is a rock-star. She is organized, intuitive, empathetic, kind, always listening and made our day truly seamless. Everyone expects at least one thing to go 'wrong' on their wedding day...and so did I...but that did not happen. I have Kristy and her coordination (and countless vendors) to thank for that.

Sent on 07/21/2020
  • Leah

Leah D. · Married on 06/26/2021

LOLA wedding planner is a MUST!

It's been almost a month since our wedding and I've been waiting to write this review to give it the proper attention that it deserves. Wow, where do I even begin? Carly C. with LOLA Event Productions far exceeded my expectations beyond belief! Being in sales event planning myself, I didn't think that I needed a wedding planner but was persuaded by my mom whose friend also booked Carly for a wedding in Chicago and she had rave reviews. All I can say is I am beyond thankful that I locked Carly in pre-pandemic as she was with us the entire postponement journey.

Carly played many roles in our wedding planning process: teacher, friend, expert, family mediator (lol) and a true industry professional. Carly gave the perfect balance of empathy and action when we knew our fate and that our 8/15/20 wedding wasn't going to happen. Our venue went completely dark, our florist closed up shop yet Carly proceeded on quickly and efficiently to secure not only our new Saturday date with every vendor lining up, but also an entirely new venue for our 6/26/21 wedding. Carly used her industry relationships to contract us with a new florist within our price point, mirroring the first contract we had and loved. Not only did Carly personally reach out to each vendor for updated contracts and info, Carly also kept us aware of the city guidelines/updates throughout covid as they were ever-changing and hard to follow. It gave us a sense of peace knowing that Carly had the most up to date info for capacity restrictions and anything else relevant to our wedding ceremony (in the church) and reception.

Timing was on our side and we were able to have our dream wedding with 245 guests! Without Carly, I truly don't think I would have had the motivation to continue to plan my wedding a second time and I will be forever grateful for her optimism and actions. I will always appreciate the email reminders, phone calls, timeline, checklists etc. that Carly provided us. For someone who thought she was organized, I am now humbled after working with Carly! Carly is always 2 steps ahead and never skips over one detail, no matter how small it is. My favorite thing about Carly is that she works unbiased and I'd have to ask her point blank, "If you were me, what would you do?" and I would get an honest and direct answer. This was super helpful for me when making decisions the second time around. 6/26/21 was the best day ever for us and all of our family and friends and I attribute SO much of this to Carly and the LOLA team. I could go on and on but I hope this review helps other brides on the fence (covid or no covid) to invest in LOLA's services. The first thing I say to anyone recently engaged is how important this is! Thank you SO much Carly C. and team at LOLA for sticking with us and making our wedding the best day ever!

Sent on 07/22/2021
  • Stephanie

Stephanie W. · Married on 05/29/2021

Absolutely perfect wedding day and incredible experience working with Carly C. and LOLA Event Productions!

We worked with Carly C. for our wedding on 5/29/21 and she was absolutely incredible!!

I was referred to LOLA by one of my best friends who hired them for her wedding a few years ago. From the beginning, everyone was super friendly and easy to work with. Having an event industry background, I decided to go with the Last Minute LOLA package, but Carly really did SO much for more us.

We were supposed to get married in July 2020, but due to the pandemic, had to postpone like many other couples. We had just had our first call with Carly the week before postponing, and after a tearful phone call from me, she jumped right in and contacted all of our vendors, making the process run SO smooth and removing so much stress from Nate and I. We then ended up moving our wedding again from the city of Chicago to a venue in Wisconsin - 2 months out (!) - and Carly was able to work with us to make this transition and seamlessly coordinate with all of our vendors.

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and having Carly there to run the wedding day logistics (plus so much more) is something I would recommend to every bride!! We can't thank Carly enough for all of the time, effort and hard work that she put into our wedding day. Any couple would be beyond lucky to work with her, we are so grateful!!

Sent on 06/21/2021

Gina F. · Married on 05/22/2021

Bottom Line, Use Lola (Michelle!)

Planner

If you don’t believe a wedding planner is necessary (especially in the Chicago area), cost saving, or relationship preserving, think again! I vetted three of the city’s most recommended wedding planning companies via The Knot, Bride Magazine, personal endorsement and phone conversation because the right fit for us was the most important thing. Lori Stephenson, Lola Event Pros owner, happily gave me (MOB) a solid hour of her time discussing the event planning process, how a planner helps, and creates a more peaceful wedding weekend. All new things to us. She encouraged the future bride and groom to review each Lola professional’s profile to get a feel for their personality and set an in-person meeting with the planner (remember when we did those things pre-Covid) who most fit their vibe.

They picked Michelle Kurinec and never looked back! Actually, we cancelled meetings for later in the week when I asked them, “Do you think we should keep looking?” “NO!”

(Please also note, Covid became a thing within the first 8 weeks of contracting her).

You can not, will not find someone more composed, creative, knowledgeable, energetic and funny in times of stress than Michelle. Michelle handled all things with grace and I never wish to receive another text from her asking, “Can you talk?” unless it’s for something fun.

Collectively, everyone went through the ringer planning our special day no less than ten different ways. No one thought Covid would linger as long or affect life the way it did. From guest count, decor and limited seats per table, no dance floor or mingling, masks, etc. to a virtually normal (with about four day’s notice) 85 person dance party extravaganza in honor of Amanda and Adam. Michelle and the vendors she helped us choose made our day truly magical!

When you only have 85 family and close friends participating in the day, you notice everyone. Before the end of the evening everyone knew Michelle, “Who is the blur in the black dress?”, and told us what an incredible feat she handled.

We never once considered postponing and we are so happy we did not. It was a first in fourteen months of many’s that day!

Bottom line, hire Lola Event Pros and more specifically the incredibly capable Michelle! She began as our pivot professional, wedding planner extraordinaire who turned into a wonderful friend. Hugs all around!

Sent on 06/07/2021

Nora M. · Married on 05/01/2021

Review of Lola Event Productions/ Lori Stephenson

I am a 2021 bride who just got married, and I would like to start by saying if you don’t hire Lori and Lola Event Productions, it will truly be the biggest mistake of your wedding. To say Lori is magnificent doesn’t do it justice. Lori is exactly who you want with you on your wedding day and throughout the planning process. Lori is a joy to work with. Her smile and laugh are contagious. She puts everyone at ease and this is especially important when you have tense/anxious family members. Lori is beyond organized and knows the best people to work with in the industry. Lori remembers every single last details and executes everything flawlessly. I got married during covid and completely switched venues etc. The change between venues could not have been easier, and this was entirely a result of Lori’s hard work. Lori takes the stress out of stressful situations. Lori worked tirelessly to ensure my wedding was perfect. She absolutely loves what she does and it shows. Lori is incredible. She did everything from plan my decor (which was breathtaking) to bustle my dress for the reception. I am beyond grateful to Lori and the Lola team for planning and executing on the best day of my life.

Lori is the best wedding planner that you’ll ever be able to dream of. Lori is fantastic. She is the best of the best.

Sent on 05/03/2021

Larissa J. · Married on 04/10/2021

Wedding Journey Bliss with LOLA

My husband and I were living in Seattle when we got engaged but decided to have our wedding in Chicago April 2021. At first, I was uncertain about hiring a wedding coordinator but quickly realized after we picked the DJ, photographer, and stationary on Minted that I needed help with the rest of the many wedding tasks. After combing through Wedding Wire, I found LOLA Event Productions who were not charging a fortune and had customizable packages. Most packages included unlimited emails which was essential given the fact that I was planning out of state. I was surprised to find that some companies charged extra for all emails outside of the initial planning meeting! Additionally, I also felt that they were the perfect mix of knowledgeable, professional and down-to-earth.

I chose the Little Bit of LOLA/Partial Planning package. After submitting my initial information, I was luckily paired with Carly Carynski who had previously coordinated a wedding at the Chicago Athletic Association. From our initial emails/virtual meeting in August until the wedding day in April, she was beyond incredible. Even with the uncertainty and complications of the pandemic, Carly kept everything (and everyone) organized. She was patient, professional, detail oriented and positive. She made planning a wedding during a difficult time in the world feel easy and enjoyable. At moments along the way she gave me space and time to complete tasks between my long hours at work, and at others, she provided a generous amount of hand holding. The vendor suggestions were perfect and saved me the headache of many long internet searches and virtual vendor meetings. The day of the wedding, she kept us calm and present, and the LOLA emergency kit was a life saver. She was not only the wedding coordinator but even stepped in to help with boutonnières and assisting our photographer (Mirek Pomian) with some incredible shots! I would not have been able to enjoy the wedding without knowing all the small details were going to be taken care of and our wedding would not have been as amazing without her. I am so grateful to have found LOLA and Carly C, thank you so very much for being part of our new beginning!

Sent on 05/24/2021

Amanda H. · Married on 10/10/2020

Awesome experience planning on a quick timeline!

I contacted Carly and asked her if she thought it was possible to plan a micro wedding in 3 weeks. She was so sweet (and did not laugh) and made it happen!! She hooked us up with the most amazing venue and vendors and helped us plan our dream wedding! Could not recommend Carly more!!!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Morgan C. · Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing experience!

We had the pleasure of working with Carly for our wedding last summer. My now husband and I had no idea what we were getting into when we started wedding planning. Carly's organization and attention to detail really helped us feel comfortable throughout the whole process. She helped us select vendors that really fit our taste and made our day extra special! I highly recommend Carly and Lola Events to anyone planning their big day!

Sent on 01/19/2021

Dennis M. · Married on 07/04/2020

Crazy fast surprise!!

I really can't say enough good things about Lori and Lola Event Productions. We were scheduled to get married in October. With Covid and the uncertainty of that date we decided to have a surprise wedding at my, now wife's, family lake house. We only had a couple of weeks to plan and figure everything out. Having Lori on our team made a huge part of this mindless and easy. My Bride was stressing about a new dress and other details... meanwhile we didn't have to stress or even think about the ceremony and what Lori would be doing. We pulled off the surprise and our ceremony was amazing! Lori handled the announcement and getting everyone's attention. We then had the most beautiful ceremony. Thanks to Lori's attention to detail with questionnaires and what not the ceremony was amazing! I can't wait to use Zola Event Productions for our big party next year! Thanks for all of your help and wisdom and support. It's such a crazy time and deciding on a surprise wedding with only a few weeks notice is even crazier... we never could have done it without Lori and her team.

Sent on 07/16/2020

Caroline · Married on 05/18/2020

Indispensable and worthy of all praises

Hiring Michelle from LOLA Event Productions was hands-down the best decision of my wedding planning journey. I'd never been to a wedding in my life and was apprehensive about planning my own with no benchmarks for what to expect. Michelle was there from Day One, telling me of my options on everything from place card table decor to photo booth placement. Michelle steered my fiance and I through all the planning decisions, always sympathetic and without any judgement. I had a vague idea of what I envisioned my wedding day to be and again Michelle stepped in, took my disjointed ideas and suggested centerpieces and aisle decors that were completely in line with my vision. She also recommended great vendors to us who fit our vision and worked with our budget.

Then COVID-19 hit and these recommendations became more key as we scrambled to forge a path forward. As a May 2020 bride, we decided in March to reschedule everything to December 2020. I live in London and reshuffling everything two months before the day of from abroad would have been impossible without Michelle. She was our rock amidst this pandemic storm and quickly got in touch with all our vendors, put together a list of potential dates with our vendors' availability and forwarded us any contract amendments needed. Then again, when we decided to pull the plug and cancel the wedding outright in July, Michelle helped us get in touch with all our vendors and organize all the contract cancellation terms in one email for us to digest. I cannot speak highly enough of Michelle; her organizational skills, empathy and creativeness were key assets for my wedding planning and smoothed the entire process down. Thank you Michelle, you've been absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 08/22/2020
  • Angela

Angela W. · Married on 04/07/2020

Amazing Chicago Wedding Planner!

I can’t say enough about how great it was to work with Lori on our surprise July 4th wedding. We had planned to get married in October of this year, but like many other brides and grooms we were forced to reschedule. Waiting till next year to officially tie the knot was not something we wanted to do, so we reached out to Lori to help us plan our small surprise wedding at my family Lakehouse. It was so helpful to have an expert to help navigate the many questions and thoughts we had regarding the rescheduling. Lori was patient with me and answered every question I had and helped me work through some last minute issues that arose the day before our wedding. Having to plan a wedding is a unique experience already but having to rescheduling a wedding during a pandemic is something that no one has had any experience with, but LORI handled it like she had been rescheduling weddings for years. If you are like me and trying to navigate rescheduling your wedding, I highly recommend reaching out to LOLA event pros for assistance with your wedding or event!

Sent on 07/16/2020

Jen M. · Married on 02/09/2020

Thank you to Lola & Michelle our day was FLAWLESS

There aren’t enough words to share just how incredible LOLA Event Productions are. We had the opportunity to work with Lori and Michelle and they are truly exceptional at what they do. Their communication, suggestions, organization, problem solving and execution are top notch. Michelle provided incredible vendor recommendations, was so helpful in creating and sticking to a budget, encouraged us to speak up on likes and dislikes and did not miss one detail big or small leading up to the wedding or on the wedding day. Michelle is SO good at what she does. Thank you to all of Michelle’s hard work we were able to fully enjoy our wedding day. Everyone says something goes wrong on their wedding day, so I assumed the same, but literally nothing went wrong and I owe that flawless day to Michelle.

Sent on 09/11/2020

Rachel · Married on 12/14/2019

Lola review

Words cannot do justice to the next level of amazing that is Lori Stephenson. She is truly the best there is. She is a superhero minus the cape plus a fanny pack who is able to turn any girls dream wedding into a reality. I remember when we (my mom and I - who are we kidding, it was our wedding) first spoke to Lori, we had a gut feeling she was the one. We knew instantly we would be in the right hands. My mom and I are not always the easiest duo to manage and we have opinions on everything, and Lori managed it (read: us) flawlessly. She has a masters in Managing MOB. She has a way of getting everything in your to do list done, from the little details to the big picture theme, while keeping everyone around her calm and carrying on. She is perfect and makes the best day of your life even better than what you fantasized about. Trust me, once you go with Lori and LOLA, you will never look back!

Sent on 05/12/2020
  • Fernando

Fernando M. · Married on 12/07/2019

Small & Simple Magic

My now-husband and I became engaged in March of last year and had decided we wanted something small, simple, and soon. With a date for July 26th set in stone, we knew we needed to act fast. We had a few ideas in mind, but we still needed a little more direction in getting things finalized and setting a schedule set in stone for the big weekend. Enter Lola Event Pros! Lori couldn't have been any more helpful than she was in the few months leading up to our big day. Since we wanted to have the ceremony at Montrose Harbor, we also had to find an ordained minister who could meet us at the park. Lo and behold, Lori is also licensed in the state of Illinois and she graciously accepted our invitation to marry us.

Lori was of tremendous help in guiding us in our decision-making and making sure that everything went smoothly on the day of our ceremony. I always imagined wedding planners to be these master planners who made a huge magical day happen, but Lori was so instrumental in making our small and simple wedding a day to truly remember. I can't suggest Lori enough if you're looking to have something small and simple yet still amazing and a day to remember.

Sent on 05/17/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna G. · Married on 10/01/2019

The best wedding planner in Chicago!

If you’re newly engaged and looking for a planner... stop everything and hire Kristy Diana from Lola Event Productions. This was hands down the best decision I made, outside of saying yes to the proposal!

As someone who was new to Chicago and unfamiliar with the wedding scene, Kristy quickly put me at east with her calm demeanor, 12+ years of planning experience and massive rolodex to match. She custom built a plan and budget based on my specific needs, so I never felt that she was taking a cookie cutter approach. She is well connected and respected in the industry; everyone loves working with her. This made me feel confident that at the end of the day, I was getting the best deal and treatment possible.

On the wedding day, Kristy and her associate Fernando worked tirelessly behind the scenes to make everything run absolutely smoothly; anticipating needs at every turn so that we could sit back and truly enjoy our day.

As the saying goes, "you are only as good as the people who you surround yourself with" - and this couldn't be more true in our case! Kristy is an amazing planner and is an even more amazing person who we hope will be forever in our lives!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Megan R. · Married on 09/21/2019

Impeccable Service

Kristy created a seamless fairytale wedding for my husband and I. We planned our wedding from out of state and could not have pulled it off without her. She was incredibly organized, has an eye for beautiful decor and was comforting and calm throughout the ENTIRE wedding planning process. She connected us to vendors who were also wonderful to work with. At one point during our wedding she took the bobby pins out of HER OWN hair so that I could fix mine from the wind! Everyone in my family fell in love with her. Our wedding was the best day of my life and she truly was the person behind it all. Thank you Kristy and thank you LOLA for finding and hiring such a gem!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/01/2019

Wonderful experience with Carly C!

Carly Carynski was amazing to work with! As I work in the events industry, I thought I had everything together, but boy was I glad to have her! I couldn't imagine things going any smoother and that had so much to do with Carly and her team! It was so nice to have her at the venue and her intern with us to make sure everything was going as planned. She was very detail-oriented and had wonderful advice. Meeting with her really was calming as I felt so comfortable knowing that everything would be okay and I didn't have to worry! She wanted to make it as easy as possible for me leading up to the wedding and the day of, which is exactly what I wanted. She even took all of the items we needed for the day of at the rehearsal and brought them to the ceremony & reception. She was there every step of the way and extremely professional throughout the process. I would definitely recommend using Lola for planning as I had the best experience!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Naomi

Naomi W. · Married on 08/30/2019

Kirsty Basch and LOLA are incredible!

Our wedding would not have been possible without LOLA and our phenomenal planner, Kirsty Basch. She is one of the most dependable, on-top-of-it people we have ever met, from responding to emails, keeping us on track in terms of timeline, organizing and being aware of each detail, she made the whole process of planning feel seamless. Everything happened with as little stress (and as much fun!) as we could have imagined.

In the midst of our busy lives, Kirsty made every decision feel possible and easy, finding ways to consider both budget and make the wedding of our dreams a reality. She recommended phenomenal vendors, who we likely wouldn’t have found ourselves. They were joys to work with and so professional, but also lovely people!

The wedding day itself went by so smoothly and we were able to just be present and enjoy ourselves without having to worry about anything. A week before the wedding, we asked Kirsty “what happens if anything goes wrong?” to which she replied “you won’t even know about it!”. Everything was planned and executed perfectly so nothing went wrong (that we know of at least :)), and we felt assured that she was on top of everything.

We cannot recommend Kirsty enough. She genuinely cares about the people she works with and is amazing at what she does. We feel lucky to have had her on our team throughout this long but incredible process to make our perfect wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Alena W. · Married on 07/06/2019

The BEST ever!!!

Kirsty from LOLA is THE BEST! Our wedding was incredible and Kirsty was huge help ensuring the day was perfect. They way Kirsty communicated to us, our guests and bridal party/family was calm, thoughtful and organized. Since we were out of state and planning the wedding from afar, Kirsty was able to jump in and meet with vendors for us, while always closely communicating with is. If you are getting married, you need LOLA!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Milo S. · Married on 06/22/2019

Hire the best wedding planner

I don't know how we would have pulled all of this off without Lori and LOLA. Everything went off without a hitch. Full disclosure, I was not 100% sold that we needed an event planner when we started the process. But I learned quickly that it was more than worth the price. For the months leading up to the event we had regular calls that kept us all on track, especially challenging with everyone spread across the country. And then on the actual day of the wedding I swear there were 4 clones of Lori. She was everywhere. And the few minor questions that came up were resolved immediately, without any stress. Can't say enough good things about Lori and LOLA

Sent on 08/08/2019

Amy G. · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing day - thanks to Carly!

We couldn't have asked for a better day of coordinator for our wedding at the Chicago History Museum in May! Carly was amazing to work with and made the day extremely easy for us and our family. Everything progressed smoothly and because she was in the details of the day, we only had to enjoy the festivities with our guests. Thank you Carly for helping us create so many memories on our special day!!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Amy

Amy G. · Married on 03/30/2019

The most amazing wedding planner!

We wanted to say a huge thank you for everything Lola events, and in particular everything our wedding planner Kirstin did for us.

Organising a wedding in Chicago whilst living in England was such a daunting task for us.
    From day one Kirstin was friendly, organised and always responded to our emails. She didn't miss a single detail throughout the planning process and her local knowledge and vendor experience made the planning process easy!

The wedding day itself flowed perfectly. Kirstin's level of preparation and organisation meant that we could relax and enjoy the day!
    At every moment I felt that you and your team took care of us so so well! The attention to detail (such as the hors d’oeuvres and wedding cake in our room) created magical moments that we will always cherish!

Overall Sohail and I had the most perfect wedding day! Our friends and family had an absolute ball and everyone keeps messaging us saying it was the best wedding they’ve ever been too (and the most well organised!)

I feel that throughout the process I gained a friend, as well having an amazing wedding planner! We highly recommend Lola and in particular the lovely Kirstin - our day would not have been the same without you!

Warmest wishes and huge thanks,

Amy and Sohail

Sent on 07/13/2019

Rachel R. · Married on 02/23/2019

LOLA gave us a one-of-a-kind dream wedding

Circumstances were stacked against my husband and I in planning our wedding-- our wedding was in Chicago but we live in DC, we work long hours, and I had both a job change and a major medical emergency over the course of the planning year. Despite all that, Kirsty at LOLA Event Productions never missed a beat. She helped my parents meet with vendors when my husband and I could not, she connected us with amazing vendors that were perfect for us, she got us through every panicked moment-- she was absolutely invaluable. In addition, she fully committed to our offbeat wedding theme and tastes-- this woman can do it all. I was worried that a wedding planner might try and discourage us from some of the more personalized and unique elements we wanted to add to our wedding, but Kirsty was here for it! She helped give us the best, most beautiful and most picture-perfect version of the nerdy planetarium wedding we wanted, despite the chaos of our lives during the planning year. She's honestly phenomenal, and we could not recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 03/09/2019

Jennifer M. · Married on 02/23/2019

Michelle + LOLA = The Dream Team

When we met with Michelle for the first time, we instantly knew she would be an excellent wedding planner. Her initial questions were thoughtful, meticulous, and catered to our specific needs. Over the course of ~10 months, Michelle and the LOLA team helped us coordinate a Jewish/Christian wedding that included two officiants, floral, catering, lighting, transportation, and stationery for a wedding of 225 people and a wedding party with 25. Needless to say, Michelle had her hands full.

At the end of the day, what separates Michelle is how much we could trust her. We knew she was always on our side, would advocate for the best prices, would be pragmatic in her suggestions, and wanted nothing more than for us to have the most perfect wedding, which we did, in large part thanks to her.

We highly recommend Michelle and LOLA; they were simply amazing!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Lynn G. · Married on 12/08/2018

Jewish Lesbian Wedding Perfection

We got married three weeks ago and wish we could do it all over again. The entire weekend was perfect and we owe so much of that to Lori and her amazing wedding planner superpowers. We worked with Lori for 18 months leading up to our wedding day. Lori is knowledgeable, creative, so so organized, and FUN. Lori kept us on track and took on any issues and obstacles that came up. She was able to understand our vision and helped to translate that into the most beautiful day of our lives. There were so many details that we had not ever considered that Lori listed for us (in her very detailed planning tools) helped us understand and executed to perfection. This attention to detail ensured that we, our family and all our guest had such a wonderful experience. We planned our wedding with Lori while living out of the country. Lori was very responsive to texts, emails, phone calls and FaceTime. She knows everyone there is to know in the Chicago areas for weddings and events and every professional we talked to knew Lori and commented that they loved to work with her and we were in the best hands. Everyone she referred us to was amazing! As we were two women getting married, Lori ensured that everyone we worked with was sensitive and inclusive to this. When we met with a vendor or two whose language was not inclusive for a Lesbian wedding she went out of her way to discuss this with them without prompting from us. In fact she noticed more of these details than we did. Of course she did!! Lori was our advocate to ensure we had a perfect, beautiful, personal, stress free wedding. And let me say again, Lori is SO MUCH FUN. If you want the perfect wedding, if you want zero stress on your wedding day, and if you want to laugh and have fun while planning, hire Lori and her team at Lola events immediately. It will be your best decision since saying yes! Lori, we miss you already!

Sent on 12/30/2018