LOLA Event Productions Reviews

LOLA Event Productions 6
LOLA Event Productions 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2018

Look no further for your perfect wedding planner!

Where to even begin with how amazing Carly C. at Lola Event Productions is??? I am pretty organized and love to plan so after getting engaged in Feb. 2018, having a full-time planner wasn’t something I thought we would need. However, the more I planned, the more I started worrying about small details and organizing for the day. I did not want my mom and sister to be stuck doing a lot of tasks and not be able to enjoy the wedding. My mom had heard great things about Lola and suggested that I consider a day of planner. That’s when I reached out to Carly for day of planning and SOOO much was taken off my plate immediately. Shortly after hiring Carly, I was immediately sending her contracts which she organized. She also had super helpful responses and resources to any random questions I had regarding vendors or planning! Then over the summer, in July, we had our first official timeline planning meeting for my October wedding. The meeting was wonderful, and she already had SO much organized. She walked us through a draft timeline and we talked through ALL the details! She also gave us some important things to think about as well as helpful lists for further planning and specific things that we needed to get done in the coming months. After this meeting, she also started handling communications with vendors and getting them all set up and organized for the day, while also still answering my questions and responding to my every need/concern. Week of the wedding, Carly made my life SO easy, she handled all confirmations and planning with vendors, all timeline finalizations, and made sure the wedding party and our families were all on board with the timeline and plan for the wedding and rehearsal. I also never realized how much stuff I would need at the two different locations for the ceremony and reception – Carly handled all of it and made sure it was all delivered and set up beautifully. She also packed the largest most spectacular emergency kit you could think of for the wedding day!! I had not eaten a ton during the day of the wedding and got a headache – I did not have to worry about it for a second because Carly had snacks and meds galore and ready to go.

Our wedding day was truly the most beautiful, perfect fairy-tale I could have ever imagined, and I give so much credit to Carly for making it all possible. Me, my husband, family, and friends did not have to stress or worry about a single thing all day (or week) because Carly executed everything so flawlessly. She is amazing in every way and I cannot say enough good things about her. Carly is organized, polished, friendly, warm, understanding, conscientious, graceful, detail-oriented, and confident – you will NEVER regret hiring her or Lola – and you will most likely still be sending her thank you texts weeks after the wedding (like me!). Carly, we love you, thank you for helping us plan the wedding of our dreams!!!

Anonymous K · Married on 10/13/2018

South Asian Wedding

Working with Lori Stephenson was incredible from the start. We had the wedding in Chicago but neither of us were living there, so it was really important to have someone in the area. She was already familiar with south asian weddings so we felt very comfortable working with Lori. She was so responsive through e-mail, phone and text. She was able to find us multiple venue options and attend each of the visits. It really helped to have her there since she knows all the right questions to ask. She always made sure to know what we were looking for, and she was able to give us lists of vendors that fit our style. Additionally, she would send summary emails after each meeting to keep the momentum going. Even more, she was able to communicate with both of our families to incorporate everyone's traditions. She even came to the temple with us to meet with the priest to make sure she knew exactly what was needed.

As with any planning process, there were multiple times where we changed our minds (like no longer having the same day edit, or removing screens) and she was able to re-negotiate things with the vendors. Also, it's a good sign when every time you meet a vendor, they say that we are in amazing hands with Lori. The month before a wedding can become very stressful- I can't imagine how much time she put in to speaking to everyone. She was extremely conscientious about taking care of things in the background- which really took so much pressure off of us. Lastly, she and her team from Lola made the wedding weekend unforgettable. They knew the timeline down to every last detail and it was amazing to see everything come together. I could not have imagined planning this wedding without her. She really makes you feel like your wedding is a priority to her.

Deb Janowski · Married on 10/12/2018

Deb Janowski

Carly and the LOLA team made planning our big day such a breeze. Planning a wedding in Chicago from San Francisco seemed daunting, but Carly helped in so many ways. She planned venue visits all on one day, found a photographer who would fly to SF for engagement pictures, helped us make our cake of cheese possible, and coordinated with every vendor to make sure everything came together. On the actual day of the wedding, Carly did Ana amazing job making sure everything went smoothly - I didn’t worry about a thing! My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend working with Carly, it was one of the best wedding decisions we made!

Jamie Kolcz · Married on 10/06/2018

5 Stars - Amazing!

The only word that comes to mind after our wedding is ‘magical’. Lori and her dream team did a spectacular job. Her attention to detail is out of this world. She was able to take everything that we had in our heads, from Pinterest, etc. and bring it to life. Her recommendations for all vendors did not fail either. We loved every one of our vendors and would definitely work with all of them again. If we had one recommendation to other couples getting married - it would be to work with LOLA. The entire wedding planning experience was enjoyable - every time we met with Lori she was on top of it, which was especially helpful since we live in Florida but got married in Chicago. The day of the wedding flowed without any issue - Lori kept the wedding party preparations on schedule and even prepared a box of assorted treats from the dessert table for Kyle and I to have back at the hotel! We were able to enjoy the entire day without missing a beat. When we walked into our reception it was nothing but magical. It will always be remembered as one of the best days of our lives and a huge part of that is thanks to Lori and her team. They are definitely the best of the best!

• Paulette

Paulette Kolcz · Married on 10/06/2018

Best wedding ever!!

I had the pleasure of meeting Lori 20+ years ago when she was working at Marshall Field's right out of college. Even then, she was an expert at her job and went above and beyond for her clients. Unfortunately, Lori left to pursue bigger and better things and we lost touch. When my daughter got engaged and we googled wedding planners in Chicago, I was so happy to come across Lori's name and immediately gave her a call. When we learned that lori was available for us, there was no need to look any further and we booked LOLA immediately.
    Lori and her team are truly experts at what they do and wedding planning would have never gone as smoothly as it did without them. Our wedding planning experience was flawless due to Lori's guidance and expertise. We went with Lori's recommendations for vendors and they were all amazing and wonderful to work with.
    I can't say enough good things about Lori except that it was one of our best decisions to hire her and she is truly worth her weight in gold. I may be biased but my daughter's wedding was truly one of the best and I thank Lori and her team from the bottom of my heart for a job well done!!

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

Above and Beyond

Working with Carly C. at Lola was a dream come true! Having previously worked for a catering company, I was confident that I could easily plan my own wedding and therefore opted for the "little bit of lola" day of package. As planning got well underway, I was surprised (maybe even a little overwhelmed) with how many details and vendors I had to manage. Then I had my first meeting with Carly and everything changed. She completely blew away every expectation I had of a day-of coordinator. Prior to meeting, she had organized all of the vendors contacts, contracts and begun working on a day of timeline in addition to a complete list of items that still needed attention. Carly was on top of communication throughout the entire planning process, checking in with me on to-do items and coordinating with vendors- no detail was missed! When it came to day of execution, everything was FLAWLESS. Starting with the rehearsal the day before our wedding; Carly kept everyone focused to get through the rehearsal on time and handed out day of timelines to our bridal party and family (this was great since everyone had questions about when and where to be places etc). Wedding Day: Carly and her assistant Fernando blew us away with their service. They were so attentive and on top of every last detail. The entire day was perfect and if there was something that went "wrong" we would have never known because they were so on top of things! Fernando was wonderful help and came to the rescue when a guests gown had an unexpected malfunction. Carly and Fernando did a great job making sure wedding gifts were accounted for and taken safely back to our hotel at the end of the evening which was a huge relief. There are so many amazing things I could say about Carly, Fernando and Lola...I can only imagine that their full-service event coordinating packages go above and beyond. I would recommend Carly C and Lola time and time again. Truly exceptional.

Victoria · Married on 09/15/2018

I hired Carly Carynski about four months out from my wedding, and it was a wonderful decision. I already had most of my decor details planned but needed someone to come in and sort out the logistics of our wedding (with more than half of our guests in from out of town). Carly was calm, responsive, positive, and professional. She has great advice for any and all questions -- even the very, very small stuff. Her demeanor is always unruffled, and she always has the best interest of the bride and groom at the forefront of her mind. She'll make sure you are taken care of on your wedding day. You should absolutely hire her to coordinate your event.

Alex · Married on 07/21/2018

Kirsty from LOLA Events truly thought of every little detail and had such an incredible, calm and positive attitude every step of the way. Even in the most stressful of moments, we were all confident that our day would be nothing less than perfect just knowing she was our coordinator. I'm a naturally anxious person, so that means a lot coming from me. Kirsty is also a genuinely funny and warm person, it almost felt like I was getting the best wedding advice from a close girlfriend.

LOLA Events is incredibly thorough, organized, and responsive throughout the entire wedding process. Kirsty comes to the table with so many creative ideas and things that were not even on my radar (and still kept us within our budget!). She completely understood the vibe and aesthetic we were dreaming of for our wedding and made it a reality. And it was incredibly helpful to have a single point of contact for all of the other vendors.

Kirsty and her team went above and beyond and did more than I could have ever asked for. Choosing her to be our coordinator was one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire wedding planning process, and it was worth every penny. Thank you so much to Kirsty and her team - I'm so glad we heard about you.

Lily · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I got married in June 2018 at UW Madison where we met. We knew from our first call with Lori from Lola in October 2016 that being a fellow badger she was the perfect one for the job! For the next nearly two years(!) Lori planned our absolute dream wedding weekend. It was a destination for all of our guests so we had four events including the wedding across three days and countless details that went into all of them. We had an endless amount of crazy requests and ideas for the wedding and Lori did absolutely everything to accommodate every last one. No matter how out of the box the request was, Lori always listened patiently, got to work and would come back to us with options and propose ways to get it done. She made sure to do everything in her power to find a way to make anything we wanted possible! If we wanted it she was finding a way to make it happen for us! We changed our minds constantly and Lori remained patient, understanding and supportive throughout the whole process. She communicated with every vendor and made sure every last idea we had was accomplished perfectly. We had a real vision for our wedding and she understood it and executed everything exactly as we pictured it. Even more so it exceeded our expectations and there was not a detail missed!!! She is patient, kind, creative and so passionate about her job and her couples. She always made herself available by phone, text, email and did so much behind the scenes that made the weekend simply flawless! She has incredible relationships with vendors in Chicago and she brought an epic team up to Madison to pull off the amazing weekend. We were SO pleased and happy with all of her vendor recommendations and its clear she is incredibly well liked and respected in her field. It was so comforting to have her make suggestions and know that we would be in the best hands. There was so much planning for all of the events and we were so amazed at how our vision came to life the entire weekend!

Rose · Married on 05/26/2018

Carly Carynski was our wedding planner. AMAZING.....she is a professional and flawless with every single detail! We had 300 people ...3 day event ...Memorial weekend... Could not have done it without her. Always available! Do not hesitate this was the smartest move we made. We loved her and she has a dynamic personality and worked so well with all our vendors.
    She will think for you when you can't , she will do for you when you can't and she will make it all flow.

Gabriela · Married on 05/26/2018

I'm an event planner....but not a wedding planner. I would consider myself very organized and pay high attention to detail. We began considering a day of coordinator after hearing how crazy your wedding day really is. After looking at a few different places, Lola seemed to be the best fit for what we we're looking for. I really don't know what we would have done without them! We had the pleasure of working with Carly Carynski and she was AMAZING! Although she was considered a day of or week of planner, she stepped in way before that. After we signed the contract she immediately began organizing all our contracts, sending me to-do lists, and keeping me on track. Being a planner, I thought I could keep this all together myself but boy was I wrong. Carly was a dream come true! She was so responsive, had solutions, and always came up with creative ideas for us. She made me feel so at ease by showing up to the rehearsal and handling our 22 person bridal party...oops! Carly is friendly, welcoming, organized and creative! On the day of my wedding she and her team of assistants we're running around all day making sure all of our materials/busses/people we're where they needed to be at all times. They even brought up all our "extras" by the end of the night to our suite and in the morning everything was labeled/separated so we knew what we had in boxes. Carly and her team are FANTASTIC! Coming from a planner.....Carly is a must for your day!

Katie · Married on 03/03/2018

I knew immediately during my first conversation with Lori that we’d be hiring her to help with the planning for our wedding. She is so easy to talk to and it doesn’t matter what you’re talking about, you leave any conversation feeling like you’re in the most capable of hands. Living in a city where there are hundreds of options for everything wedding realted, I was totally overwhelmed with trying to select vendors. I started looking into photographers and spent probably 6 hours googling and visiting websites before I even actually contacted anyone. After one conversation with Lori about what we were looking for in a photographer, she recommended two options, one of which happened to be the photographer at the top of my list after my hours of research. I knew then that my planning was going to be SO MUCH EASIER thanks to Lori and that she already had a great handle on what we were looking for. It was amazing how quickly she got to know us and how perfect her recommendations were through the whole planning process. I am so grateful for all the hours of googling and reading reviews that she saved me with her thoughtful and personalized recommendations. She has built up a huge network of vendor relationships and is so widely respected by everyone we worked with. Every time I met with a new person involved in our wedding they told me how lucky I was to be working with Lori and what a BOSS LADY she is not only through the planning but on the big day itself. She was always incredibly cost and budget conscious and stretched every dollar we put into our wedding day. We walked into the most beautiful room we had ever seen at our reception and I know that Lori was a huge driving force behind making sure that vision came to life. The best decision we made related to our wedding was hiring Lori. I attribute our perfect day to her hard work and dedication to making sure we were happy not only as her clients, but as two people on the most important day of their lives.

Sent on 05/08/2018

LOLA Event Productions's reply:

Aw Katie, thank you for your kind words! When a client is as decisive and has as good taste as you, the process is always so smooth! XOXO Such a fun project and what a wonderful couple!

Lucas · Married on 01/20/2018

Hiring LOLA Event Productions was the best decision we made other than getting married. Lori and her incredible team provided expertise and guidance for our wedding day that made it an event our families still rave about.

Everyone worries that on the day of their wedding there will be those little unforeseen challenges that they will have to deal with that will take away from their enjoyment of the big day. It may be hard to believe, but there was not a single moment during the entire wedding that I or my wife felt stressed about. The entire weekend was flawless, and things ran like a well oiled machine. The most amazing part was that throughout the months of planning and even on the day, Lori was just as invested in this day as we were. I’m told there were even tears during the vows my wife and I wrote for each other. During the ceremony and reception, we knew that Lori and her staff were there making sure that everything was happening the way it should but I can only think of a handful of times I actually remember seeing her. Her and her staff functioned completely behind the scenes and made sure that none of our guests wanted for anything, and that all of the vendors were able to do each of their respective duties.

At the end of the day, every part of a wedding comes at a cost. Each of those vendors provides their service and adds something special to your day. Only one of our vendors could offer us that extra part that my wife and I needed; peace of mind. Lori gave us the greatest day of our lives in the least stressful way possible. We could not be happier with the job her and her staff at LOLA Event Productions did. We highly recommend them.

Jaime · Married on 01/13/2018

Simply put: LOLA is THE BEST. I worked with Carly for my January wedding, and admittedly was skeptical at the outset about how much a planner could really do to help my wedding go off without a hitch (because I typically am super organized). After going through it now, I can honestly say that I can’t imagine the day of and months leading up to the wedding without Carly there! There were so many little details that needed to be considered and the timeline she created was absolutely perfect. The day of the wedding, I was able to sit back and enjoy the event from morning into the last dance because I knew Carly and her team had everything covered: she answered guest questions, dealt with dietary restriction issues, managed all our vendors, helped with ceremony music timing and even orchestrated our first look a cab ride away in 10 degree weather— all with a great positive energy and calm attitude. Having her there made our wedding day so perfect, and I would highly recommend her and LOLA to any bride planning their wedding!

• F

Francesca · Married on 12/31/2017

My experience working with Carly C. was nothing short of perfection! If you want to ensure a smooth wedding planning process in which every single detail is covered then you definitely want Carly C. as your wedding coordinator! I had a 200 person new years eve wedding at a Chicago hotel with below negative temps. outside; Carly led the weekend with ease! The hotel staff and my catering manager were great, but having Carly and her assistant Carly there to make sure everything would go according to plan or to find a quick, solution if things weren't allowed me to truly enjoy my wedding day. At one point the groom wasn't feeling well and one of the Carlys appeared instantly with crackers, tums and water. They really go above and beyond! I did most of the early on planning but consulted both Carlys throughout - it was extremely helpful to have their input on everything from colors to timing. Carly C. was always willing to lend an ear or assist with coordination of whatever it is you need and those are just some of the qualities that make her so great! Thank you so much Carly and Carly!!

Mary Jo · Married on 11/11/2017

We had the great pleasure of working with Kristy Diana at Lola Event Productions who planned a beautiful wedding for my daughter. Our experience with Kristy and Lola was exceptional, especially since the wedding was in Chicago and we were in NJ working with her on all details. Kristy superbly and professionally helped us plan every detail of my daughters wedding at The Art Institute in Chicago. Not only was her selection of vendors perfect, but she constantly delivered the best in all situations given our vision and our daughters wishes for each detail of the wedding. This is truly one of the best wedding planners to hire.,especially if you are planning from a distance, they truly aim to please and were a huge benefit to the success of the wedding.

Julie · Married on 10/14/2017

Our wedding planner, Carly with LOLA was AMAZING. Don't hesitate to hire a professional...it is well worth the cost. Carly helps you with every step in the process and works hard with the other wedding professionals who can help pull your event together in wonderful ways you probably never event thought of :<)

Andrew · Married on 10/13/2017

My wife Becky and I got married October 13th at Cafe Brauer. I'll admit that I was the one who was hesitant to hire a wedding planner early on, as I really thought that the 2 of us were more than capable of handling the planning on our own. In the end, we met with a few wedding planners to get a feel for where they could help and were really blown away by Lori from the start.
    Working with Lori over the past year and a half has been worth every single penny. From the beginning, Lori helped put together a plan that helped keep us on track and really reduced our stress levels. With our crazy travel schedules for work, it was amazing to be able to sit down for a couple hour session with Lori and know that she would bring all the right vendors to the table based on what we were looking for in terms of style and price. She was also amazingly flexible and even went out of her way to have us over to her house to knock out some final items during a particularly crazy time leading up to our wedding.
    The week of our wedding, we were asked by so many of our friends and family whether we were stressed, and we were both honestly able to say 'no.' Lori was there every day, texting/calling/emailing us with any final questions or concerns we had. Even when our catering coordinator left and our tuxes fell through, Lori was there to help find workarounds and make sure that everything went smoothly.
    It's hard to know what your wedding will look like, since during planning you're looking at it through the individual lenses of DJ, photographer, food, etc. But when we walked through the doors at Cafe Brauer and finally got to see all the pieces come together, we were absolutely blown away. Lori helped us put together a wedding that was so incredibly perfect and so representative of who we are as individuals, that as I write this I still feel as if i

LOLA Event Productions 8

Elissa · Married on 10/07/2017

The day after our wedding my husband, who was hesitant about my need to have a wedding planner in the first place, said to me: "Lori was not only worth every penny, but I easily would have paid more." I think that best sums up our experience working with Lori. She was flawless not only is her ability to turn our scattered ideas into a cohesive plan, but more importantly in the flawless execution of that plan. We unfortunately started the wedding planning process with another Chicago planner, while still living in Miami. Although she said all the right things, over 2 months into planning things still weren't happening and we started to see a lack of accountability and transparency in the process. We decided to contact Lori. One 20 minute conversation later and I felt 100% relieved. She helped us backtrack to fill in the gaps we'd missed, worked within our budget and had a calm, creative, yet get-shit done attitude, which could not have been appreciated more. Her attention to detail and organization was impressive and her dedication to her clients is tangible. She even had someone run to our apartment, despite our dog, to get me a new pair of shoes when I realized my wedding shoes weren't high enough to do all the steps in our first dance without tripping. We cannot recommend her enough!

LOLA Event Productions 9
    LOLA Event Productions 10
    LOLA Event Productions 11
    LOLA Event Productions 12
    LOLA Event Productions 13

Katlin · Married on 09/29/2017

I am just so thrilled with Lauren P and Carly C from LOLA!!!! BEST PLANNERS EVER!!!! Seriously, THE BEST!!!!!

I worked with Lauren P in planning my wedding and Carly C (with her assistant Karina) was my day-of coordinator!

Lauren P was so much fun to work and plan with!! Lauren was so attentive and wonderful during the entire planning process!! Every single time we met or emailed, Lauren was attentive and responsive! I truly felt special!! She kept me on track and focused, helped me meet planning milestones and deadlines, was a HUGE help with finding vendor options for us as well as negotiating with each vendor to assure that our style and vision was met while still staying within our budget. Lauren also helped me refine my vision and make decisions on what was truly important to incorporate! I loved having creative planning sessions and collaboratively making my dream come true!!!! From developing a vision board for the vendors to last minute wedding-week errands, Lauren was ON POINT!!

Carly C was the perfect day-of coordinator! She helped us at our rehearsal and was able to get our very excited wedding party under control and prepared for the wedding day! On the actual wedding day Carly was polite, efficient, assertive and attentive! I was able to fully enjoy every moment of our wedding day just knowing that Carly was running the show! Carly kept everyone on the timeline and we had enough time to get ready, take pictures and relax before the walk down the aisle!

When working with Lauren or Carly you will feel like the center of attention and that your vision is fully understood! We had so much fun at every meeting and they made what could've been a stressful time a very relaxed experience. I absolutely loved working with Lauren and Carly, they were such a wonderful addition to our wedding day festivities!

HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheri · Married on 09/23/2017

Kristy was our planner for my daughter's wedding on 9/23/17. I knew I would enjoy the wedding so much more if there were a planner involved, so I made the wedding planner a gift, even though the bride and groom didn't necessarily think they needed one. My daughter, her fiancé, and I interviewed a few planners from reputable companies in Chicago, and Kristy immediately stood out as perfect for us. She listened to the bride and groom in the interview, rather than just talking at them. They wanted to make most of the decisions, which was fine with Kristy. She narrowed the field by giving them up to ten tried and true photographers, florists, or DJ's, and they picked the one who fit their style the best. With thousands of vendors in the city, narrowing the field was so valuable. Anyone they chose was sure to be reliable, artistic, and professional. Kristy's work during the final week was invaluable. She made sure everything came off without a hitch. I knew something was likely to go wrong because nothing is perfect, but Kristy ensured that everything truly was perfect. I'm a worrier, and I noticed throughout the wedding day that I thoroughly enjoyed every minute, full of confidence that Kristy had handled every detail. The wedding day went by way too fast. If we hadn't had Kristy on our team, I suspect I would have missed the whole thing, worrying about what should happen next, or what might go wrong. I highly recommend LOLA Event Productions and, especially, Kristy Diana!

Claire · Married on 09/17/2017

You need Michelle. Plain and simple. Even if you insist that you don’t need a wedding planner, that weddings should never be so complicated that you can’t do it yourself, you are wrong. I was one of those brides- I didn’t want to buy in to what I thought was an overblown wedding economy when I could do things practically and frugally myself, and I tried very hard to tell my mother in law that I wouldn’t need anyone’s help, but I am so glad I gave in. I can’t imagine our wedding day without Michelle and her team.
    Michelle was incredibly thorough and unbelievably patient. In many ways, I think that my lack of opinion on many things, combined with my careful budget and strong opinions on a few aspects of the wedding made me a more difficult client than a traditional “bridezilla” but Michelle never seemed to be phased by anything. She was prompt with replies, great with following up with me on things I forgot to do, found us some excellent vendors and worked closely and professionally with the vendors we had found ourselves. I can’t believe how much work she put in to our wedding! Her presence the day of went above and beyond, and took much of the pressure off of my friends and family so that they could really enjoy the day with us. Thank you!

suzanne · Married on 09/16/2017

Hiring Lori Stephenson as our wedding planner was the absolute best decision! She went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect!

Our wedding was extra challenging because at the time of planning we were living abroad in China. Lori worked with us to have late night/early morning Skype meetings and to be our "boots on the ground" in Chicago whenever and wherever we needed her. She was so quick to understand our vision for our wedding and guided us into having the best night ever!

We can't recommend Lori enough! During the planning she took away so much stress from an already busy couple. On the day of the wedding we didn't have to think about wedding logistics at all. She handled all the details for us including last minute cutting of custom table runners, running back to the hotel for forgotten items and even driving us back to our hotel at the end of the night. That is what we call full service!!!

Samantha · Married on 08/19/2017

Hiring Michelle was hands down the smartest decision we made in planning our wedding. I plan large galas for work so having someone with strong logistical planning skills was critical to making sure I would be able to enjoy the day without feeling the need to be in event management mode. Michelle went above and beyond. She also coordinated our rehearsal dinner and welcome reception the evening before the wedding so from the moment our rehearsal dinner started Friday night to the end of our wedding on Saturday everyone in our families and bridal party just got to focus on having an amazing time because we knew Michelle had everything under control.
    She was also incredible throughout the year plus it took to plan the wedding. We saved so much time because she was able to send us to a few vendors to interview that fit our budget and other preferences. The entire vendor team she assembled for the welcome reception and the wedding was fantastic. She answered every question and solved every problem large, small or weird. When my dad decided having freshly made espresso drinks was just the thing the welcome reception needed with maybe 6 weeks to go? Michelle found a vendor that did just that. When my mom wanted a venue that was a vaguely defined "something unique" that also could fit 150+ people? Michelle knocked it out of the park with her first pick. Our entire planning process is full of stories like that. Her sense of humor, great ideas, endless patience and ability to keep us on task when necessary made our entire planning process manageable. Our wedding was an amazing weekend for all and Michelle was largely responsible for that.