LOLA Event Productions Reviews

LOLA Event Productions 6
LOLA Event Productions 7
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/01/2019

Wonderful experience with Carly C!

Carly Carynski was amazing to work with! As I work in the events industry, I thought I had everything together, but boy was I glad to have her! I couldn't imagine things going any smoother and that had so much to do with Carly and her team! It was so nice to have her at the venue and her intern with us to make sure everything was going as planned. She was very detail-oriented and had wonderful advice. Meeting with her really was calming as I felt so comfortable knowing that everything would be okay and I didn't have to worry! She wanted to make it as easy as possible for me leading up to the wedding and the day of, which is exactly what I wanted. She even took all of the items we needed for the day of at the rehearsal and brought them to the ceremony & reception. She was there every step of the way and extremely professional throughout the process. I would definitely recommend using Lola for planning as I had the best experience!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    LOLA Event Productions 8

Milo Siegel · Married on 06/22/2019

Hire the best wedding planner

I don't know how we would have pulled all of this off without Lori and LOLA. Everything went off without a hitch. Full disclosure, I was not 100% sold that we needed an event planner when we started the process. But I learned quickly that it was more than worth the price. For the months leading up to the event we had regular calls that kept us all on track, especially challenging with everyone spread across the country. And then on the actual day of the wedding I swear there were 4 clones of Lori. She was everywhere. And the few minor questions that came up were resolved immediately, without any stress. Can't say enough good things about Lori and LOLA

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Amy

Amy Gallacher · Married on 03/30/2019

The most amazing wedding planner!

We wanted to say a huge thank you for everything Lola events, and in particular everything our wedding planner Kirstin did for us.

Organising a wedding in Chicago whilst living in England was such a daunting task for us.
    From day one Kirstin was friendly, organised and always responded to our emails. She didn't miss a single detail throughout the planning process and her local knowledge and vendor experience made the planning process easy!

The wedding day itself flowed perfectly. Kirstin's level of preparation and organisation meant that we could relax and enjoy the day!
    At every moment I felt that you and your team took care of us so so well! The attention to detail (such as the hors d’oeuvres and wedding cake in our room) created magical moments that we will always cherish!

Overall Sohail and I had the most perfect wedding day! Our friends and family had an absolute ball and everyone keeps messaging us saying it was the best wedding they’ve ever been too (and the most well organised!)

I feel that throughout the process I gained a friend, as well having an amazing wedding planner! We highly recommend Lola and in particular the lovely Kirstin - our day would not have been the same without you!

Warmest wishes and huge thanks,

Amy and Sohail

Sent on 07/13/2019

Rachel Rasp · Married on 02/23/2019

LOLA gave us a one-of-a-kind dream wedding

Circumstances were stacked against my husband and I in planning our wedding-- our wedding was in Chicago but we live in DC, we work long hours, and I had both a job change and a major medical emergency over the course of the planning year. Despite all that, Kirsty at LOLA Event Productions never missed a beat. She helped my parents meet with vendors when my husband and I could not, she connected us with amazing vendors that were perfect for us, she got us through every panicked moment-- she was absolutely invaluable. In addition, she fully committed to our offbeat wedding theme and tastes-- this woman can do it all. I was worried that a wedding planner might try and discourage us from some of the more personalized and unique elements we wanted to add to our wedding, but Kirsty was here for it! She helped give us the best, most beautiful and most picture-perfect version of the nerdy planetarium wedding we wanted, despite the chaos of our lives during the planning year. She's honestly phenomenal, and we could not recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 03/09/2019

Jennifer Minkow · Married on 02/23/2019

Michelle + LOLA = The Dream Team

When we met with Michelle for the first time, we instantly knew she would be an excellent wedding planner. Her initial questions were thoughtful, meticulous, and catered to our specific needs. Over the course of ~10 months, Michelle and the LOLA team helped us coordinate a Jewish/Christian wedding that included two officiants, floral, catering, lighting, transportation, and stationery for a wedding of 225 people and a wedding party with 25. Needless to say, Michelle had her hands full.

At the end of the day, what separates Michelle is how much we could trust her. We knew she was always on our side, would advocate for the best prices, would be pragmatic in her suggestions, and wanted nothing more than for us to have the most perfect wedding, which we did, in large part thanks to her.

We highly recommend Michelle and LOLA; they were simply amazing!

Sent on 04/07/2019
    LOLA Event Productions 9
    LOLA Event Productions 10
    LOLA Event Productions 11
    LOLA Event Productions 12
    LOLA Event Productions 13

Amanda Gering · Married on 11/10/2018

Best decision ever!

Kristy Diana at LOLA Event Productions singlehandedly made our wedding day the best day of our lives! It's difficult to express the gratitude my husband and I have for all Kristy did for us both before the wedding and on the day. We had the "Last Minute LOLA" package (aka day-of coordination), but it's NOT just "day-of." We began closely working with Kristy in the couple months leading up to the wedding to create our timeline, coordinate with our other vendors, and wrap up final details. We also hired Kristy to do our floral and venue decor and the results were above and beyond what I had envisioned (and I was pretty picky about what I wanted!).

Communication with Kristy was completely seamless; she made the process so easy, and she's the kind of person that gets along with everyone. As a former event planner, I had high expectations for the day and thought I would have trouble handing the reigns to someone else. Kristy was so amazing throughout the planning process that on the day, I had zero stress and complete confidence that Kristy and her team would orchestrate the event flawlessly. Kristy thought of every detail, was extremely organized, and kept me calm throughout the entire thing (which is a feat in itself).

Even for their most light-touch services, what LOLA does for their clients is priceless. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, I lost count of how many times I answered questions about tasks from family and friends with "Kristy is going to take care of that!" Kristy is an actual goddess super-hero with the scope of things she handled for us, and a real-life Mary Poppins with the emergency kit she had on hand, which saved my life when I got a massive black stain on my dress right before the ceremony.

If you are on the fence about hiring a coordinator or LOLA, you must do it!! It will, without a doubt, be the best decision you make throughout the entire process. I would have been a mess without Kristy, and can't thank her enough for the work and care she put into our big day.

Sent on 04/07/2019
    LOLA Event Productions 14
    LOLA Event Productions 15
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2018

Look no further for your perfect wedding planner!

Where to even begin with how amazing Carly C. at Lola Event Productions is??? I am pretty organized and love to plan so after getting engaged in Feb. 2018, having a full-time planner wasn’t something I thought we would need. However, the more I planned, the more I started worrying about small details and organizing for the day. I did not want my mom and sister to be stuck doing a lot of tasks and not be able to enjoy the wedding. My mom had heard great things about Lola and suggested that I consider a day of planner. That’s when I reached out to Carly for day of planning and SOOO much was taken off my plate immediately. Shortly after hiring Carly, I was immediately sending her contracts which she organized. She also had super helpful responses and resources to any random questions I had regarding vendors or planning! Then over the summer, in July, we had our first official timeline planning meeting for my October wedding. The meeting was wonderful, and she already had SO much organized. She walked us through a draft timeline and we talked through ALL the details! She also gave us some important things to think about as well as helpful lists for further planning and specific things that we needed to get done in the coming months. After this meeting, she also started handling communications with vendors and getting them all set up and organized for the day, while also still answering my questions and responding to my every need/concern. Week of the wedding, Carly made my life SO easy, she handled all confirmations and planning with vendors, all timeline finalizations, and made sure the wedding party and our families were all on board with the timeline and plan for the wedding and rehearsal. I also never realized how much stuff I would need at the two different locations for the ceremony and reception – Carly handled all of it and made sure it was all delivered and set up beautifully. She also packed the largest most spectacular emergency kit you could think of for the wedding day!! I had not eaten a ton during the day of the wedding and got a headache – I did not have to worry about it for a second because Carly had snacks and meds galore and ready to go.

Our wedding day was truly the most beautiful, perfect fairy-tale I could have ever imagined, and I give so much credit to Carly for making it all possible. Me, my husband, family, and friends did not have to stress or worry about a single thing all day (or week) because Carly executed everything so flawlessly. She is amazing in every way and I cannot say enough good things about her. Carly is organized, polished, friendly, warm, understanding, conscientious, graceful, detail-oriented, and confident – you will NEVER regret hiring her or Lola – and you will most likely still be sending her thank you texts weeks after the wedding (like me!). Carly, we love you, thank you for helping us plan the wedding of our dreams!!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Anonymous K · Married on 10/13/2018

South Asian Wedding

Working with Lori Stephenson was incredible from the start. We had the wedding in Chicago but neither of us were living there, so it was really important to have someone in the area. She was already familiar with south asian weddings so we felt very comfortable working with Lori. She was so responsive through e-mail, phone and text. She was able to find us multiple venue options and attend each of the visits. It really helped to have her there since she knows all the right questions to ask. She always made sure to know what we were looking for, and she was able to give us lists of vendors that fit our style. Additionally, she would send summary emails after each meeting to keep the momentum going. Even more, she was able to communicate with both of our families to incorporate everyone's traditions. She even came to the temple with us to meet with the priest to make sure she knew exactly what was needed.

As with any planning process, there were multiple times where we changed our minds (like no longer having the same day edit, or removing screens) and she was able to re-negotiate things with the vendors. Also, it's a good sign when every time you meet a vendor, they say that we are in amazing hands with Lori. The month before a wedding can become very stressful- I can't imagine how much time she put in to speaking to everyone. She was extremely conscientious about taking care of things in the background- which really took so much pressure off of us. Lastly, she and her team from Lola made the wedding weekend unforgettable. They knew the timeline down to every last detail and it was amazing to see everything come together. I could not have imagined planning this wedding without her. She really makes you feel like your wedding is a priority to her.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Deb Janowski · Married on 10/12/2018

Deb Janowski

Carly and the LOLA team made planning our big day such a breeze. Planning a wedding in Chicago from San Francisco seemed daunting, but Carly helped in so many ways. She planned venue visits all on one day, found a photographer who would fly to SF for engagement pictures, helped us make our cake of cheese possible, and coordinated with every vendor to make sure everything came together. On the actual day of the wedding, Carly did Ana amazing job making sure everything went smoothly - I didn’t worry about a thing! My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend working with Carly, it was one of the best wedding decisions we made!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jamie Kolcz · Married on 10/06/2018

5 Stars - Amazing!

The only word that comes to mind after our wedding is ‘magical’. Lori and her dream team did a spectacular job. Her attention to detail is out of this world. She was able to take everything that we had in our heads, from Pinterest, etc. and bring it to life. Her recommendations for all vendors did not fail either. We loved every one of our vendors and would definitely work with all of them again. If we had one recommendation to other couples getting married - it would be to work with LOLA. The entire wedding planning experience was enjoyable - every time we met with Lori she was on top of it, which was especially helpful since we live in Florida but got married in Chicago. The day of the wedding flowed without any issue - Lori kept the wedding party preparations on schedule and even prepared a box of assorted treats from the dessert table for Kyle and I to have back at the hotel! We were able to enjoy the entire day without missing a beat. When we walked into our reception it was nothing but magical. It will always be remembered as one of the best days of our lives and a huge part of that is thanks to Lori and her team. They are definitely the best of the best!

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Paulette

Paulette Kolcz · Married on 10/06/2018

Best wedding ever!!

I had the pleasure of meeting Lori 20+ years ago when she was working at Marshall Field's right out of college. Even then, she was an expert at her job and went above and beyond for her clients. Unfortunately, Lori left to pursue bigger and better things and we lost touch. When my daughter got engaged and we googled wedding planners in Chicago, I was so happy to come across Lori's name and immediately gave her a call. When we learned that lori was available for us, there was no need to look any further and we booked LOLA immediately.
    Lori and her team are truly experts at what they do and wedding planning would have never gone as smoothly as it did without them. Our wedding planning experience was flawless due to Lori's guidance and expertise. We went with Lori's recommendations for vendors and they were all amazing and wonderful to work with.
    I can't say enough good things about Lori except that it was one of our best decisions to hire her and she is truly worth her weight in gold. I may be biased but my daughter's wedding was truly one of the best and I thank Lori and her team from the bottom of my heart for a job well done!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

Above and Beyond

Working with Carly C. at Lola was a dream come true! Having previously worked for a catering company, I was confident that I could easily plan my own wedding and therefore opted for the "little bit of lola" day of package. As planning got well underway, I was surprised (maybe even a little overwhelmed) with how many details and vendors I had to manage. Then I had my first meeting with Carly and everything changed. She completely blew away every expectation I had of a day-of coordinator. Prior to meeting, she had organized all of the vendors contacts, contracts and begun working on a day of timeline in addition to a complete list of items that still needed attention. Carly was on top of communication throughout the entire planning process, checking in with me on to-do items and coordinating with vendors- no detail was missed! When it came to day of execution, everything was FLAWLESS. Starting with the rehearsal the day before our wedding; Carly kept everyone focused to get through the rehearsal on time and handed out day of timelines to our bridal party and family (this was great since everyone had questions about when and where to be places etc). Wedding Day: Carly and her assistant Fernando blew us away with their service. They were so attentive and on top of every last detail. The entire day was perfect and if there was something that went "wrong" we would have never known because they were so on top of things! Fernando was wonderful help and came to the rescue when a guests gown had an unexpected malfunction. Carly and Fernando did a great job making sure wedding gifts were accounted for and taken safely back to our hotel at the end of the evening which was a huge relief. There are so many amazing things I could say about Carly, Fernando and Lola...I can only imagine that their full-service event coordinating packages go above and beyond. I would recommend Carly C and Lola time and time again. Truly exceptional.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Victoria · Married on 09/15/2018

I hired Carly Carynski about four months out from my wedding, and it was a wonderful decision. I already had most of my decor details planned but needed someone to come in and sort out the logistics of our wedding (with more than half of our guests in from out of town). Carly was calm, responsive, positive, and professional. She has great advice for any and all questions -- even the very, very small stuff. Her demeanor is always unruffled, and she always has the best interest of the bride and groom at the forefront of her mind. She'll make sure you are taken care of on your wedding day. You should absolutely hire her to coordinate your event.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Alex · Married on 07/21/2018

Kirsty from LOLA Events truly thought of every little detail and had such an incredible, calm and positive attitude every step of the way. Even in the most stressful of moments, we were all confident that our day would be nothing less than perfect just knowing she was our coordinator. I'm a naturally anxious person, so that means a lot coming from me. Kirsty is also a genuinely funny and warm person, it almost felt like I was getting the best wedding advice from a close girlfriend.

LOLA Events is incredibly thorough, organized, and responsive throughout the entire wedding process. Kirsty comes to the table with so many creative ideas and things that were not even on my radar (and still kept us within our budget!). She completely understood the vibe and aesthetic we were dreaming of for our wedding and made it a reality. And it was incredibly helpful to have a single point of contact for all of the other vendors.

Kirsty and her team went above and beyond and did more than I could have ever asked for. Choosing her to be our coordinator was one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire wedding planning process, and it was worth every penny. Thank you so much to Kirsty and her team - I'm so glad we heard about you.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Lily · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I got married in June 2018 at UW Madison where we met. We knew from our first call with Lori from Lola in October 2016 that being a fellow badger she was the perfect one for the job! For the next nearly two years(!) Lori planned our absolute dream wedding weekend. It was a destination for all of our guests so we had four events including the wedding across three days and countless details that went into all of them. We had an endless amount of crazy requests and ideas for the wedding and Lori did absolutely everything to accommodate every last one. No matter how out of the box the request was, Lori always listened patiently, got to work and would come back to us with options and propose ways to get it done. She made sure to do everything in her power to find a way to make anything we wanted possible! If we wanted it she was finding a way to make it happen for us! We changed our minds constantly and Lori remained patient, understanding and supportive throughout the whole process. She communicated with every vendor and made sure every last idea we had was accomplished perfectly. We had a real vision for our wedding and she understood it and executed everything exactly as we pictured it. Even more so it exceeded our expectations and there was not a detail missed!!! She is patient, kind, creative and so passionate about her job and her couples. She always made herself available by phone, text, email and did so much behind the scenes that made the weekend simply flawless! She has incredible relationships with vendors in Chicago and she brought an epic team up to Madison to pull off the amazing weekend. We were SO pleased and happy with all of her vendor recommendations and its clear she is incredibly well liked and respected in her field. It was so comforting to have her make suggestions and know that we would be in the best hands. There was so much planning for all of the events and we were so amazed at how our vision came to life the entire weekend!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Rose · Married on 05/26/2018

Carly Carynski was our wedding planner. AMAZING.....she is a professional and flawless with every single detail! We had 300 people ...3 day event ...Memorial weekend... Could not have done it without her. Always available! Do not hesitate this was the smartest move we made. We loved her and she has a dynamic personality and worked so well with all our vendors.
    She will think for you when you can't , she will do for you when you can't and she will make it all flow.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Gabriela · Married on 05/26/2018

I'm an event planner....but not a wedding planner. I would consider myself very organized and pay high attention to detail. We began considering a day of coordinator after hearing how crazy your wedding day really is. After looking at a few different places, Lola seemed to be the best fit for what we we're looking for. I really don't know what we would have done without them! We had the pleasure of working with Carly Carynski and she was AMAZING! Although she was considered a day of or week of planner, she stepped in way before that. After we signed the contract she immediately began organizing all our contracts, sending me to-do lists, and keeping me on track. Being a planner, I thought I could keep this all together myself but boy was I wrong. Carly was a dream come true! She was so responsive, had solutions, and always came up with creative ideas for us. She made me feel so at ease by showing up to the rehearsal and handling our 22 person bridal party...oops! Carly is friendly, welcoming, organized and creative! On the day of my wedding she and her team of assistants we're running around all day making sure all of our materials/busses/people we're where they needed to be at all times. They even brought up all our "extras" by the end of the night to our suite and in the morning everything was labeled/separated so we knew what we had in boxes. Carly and her team are FANTASTIC! Coming from a planner.....Carly is a must for your day!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Jagdish Prasad · Married on 04/28/2018

Best wedding planner in Chicago area

Let me tell you before I start that Kirstin of Lola event productions is the best wedding planner you can work with in Chicago area. She is just incredible. We would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone planning a major event.
    We had my daughter’s wedding at Intercontinental Hotel in Chicago in April 2018. It was almost impossible to manage ourselves three days of activities with more than 250 guests each day. So, we decided to look for a good wedding planner who could manage more than 250 guests especially on Saturday when program started at 9am and continued till mid night. We interviewed many wedding planners but when we talked to Kirstin (Kirsty) at Lola event productions, we immediately knew that she is the one for us and we were lucky to have her as our daughter’s wedding planner.
    As soon as we signed Kirsty, she took over all aspects of the wedding which was spread out over three days and included more than 250 guests. She was absolutely fantastic and very easy to work with. We had a very large wedding and spent more than 5 months planning every detail. From the very start, Kirstin was warm, welcoming, professional, and we felt very reassured that she would be the perfect fit to handle this big event. She never missed a single detail out of the many hundreds of details. She coordinated all the vendors, suggested outstanding and reliable vendors for our needs, and ensured that everything was done right the first time – from food, to place cards, to seating, to music, to venue issues and so forth. The whole thing was utterly stress free. Her communication was outstanding. We could reach her at any time and meet in person if needed. On the day of the events, she was ever-present, putting all of us at ease. Each event ran on time, without glitches, and our guests were highly impressed by the result. We can't express our gratitude enough for how much work and effort she put in to make our wedding a grand success. It really wouldn't have happened without her.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Katie · Married on 03/03/2018

I knew immediately during my first conversation with Lori that we’d be hiring her to help with the planning for our wedding. She is so easy to talk to and it doesn’t matter what you’re talking about, you leave any conversation feeling like you’re in the most capable of hands. Living in a city where there are hundreds of options for everything wedding realted, I was totally overwhelmed with trying to select vendors. I started looking into photographers and spent probably 6 hours googling and visiting websites before I even actually contacted anyone. After one conversation with Lori about what we were looking for in a photographer, she recommended two options, one of which happened to be the photographer at the top of my list after my hours of research. I knew then that my planning was going to be SO MUCH EASIER thanks to Lori and that she already had a great handle on what we were looking for. It was amazing how quickly she got to know us and how perfect her recommendations were through the whole planning process. I am so grateful for all the hours of googling and reading reviews that she saved me with her thoughtful and personalized recommendations. She has built up a huge network of vendor relationships and is so widely respected by everyone we worked with. Every time I met with a new person involved in our wedding they told me how lucky I was to be working with Lori and what a BOSS LADY she is not only through the planning but on the big day itself. She was always incredibly cost and budget conscious and stretched every dollar we put into our wedding day. We walked into the most beautiful room we had ever seen at our reception and I know that Lori was a huge driving force behind making sure that vision came to life. The best decision we made related to our wedding was hiring Lori. I attribute our perfect day to her hard work and dedication to making sure we were happy not only as her clients, but as two people on the most important day of their lives.

Sent on 05/08/2018

LOLA Event Productions's reply:

Aw Katie, thank you for your kind words! When a client is as decisive and has as good taste as you, the process is always so smooth! XOXO Such a fun project and what a wonderful couple!

Lucas · Married on 01/20/2018

Hiring LOLA Event Productions was the best decision we made other than getting married. Lori and her incredible team provided expertise and guidance for our wedding day that made it an event our families still rave about.

Everyone worries that on the day of their wedding there will be those little unforeseen challenges that they will have to deal with that will take away from their enjoyment of the big day. It may be hard to believe, but there was not a single moment during the entire wedding that I or my wife felt stressed about. The entire weekend was flawless, and things ran like a well oiled machine. The most amazing part was that throughout the months of planning and even on the day, Lori was just as invested in this day as we were. I’m told there were even tears during the vows my wife and I wrote for each other. During the ceremony and reception, we knew that Lori and her staff were there making sure that everything was happening the way it should but I can only think of a handful of times I actually remember seeing her. Her and her staff functioned completely behind the scenes and made sure that none of our guests wanted for anything, and that all of the vendors were able to do each of their respective duties.

At the end of the day, every part of a wedding comes at a cost. Each of those vendors provides their service and adds something special to your day. Only one of our vendors could offer us that extra part that my wife and I needed; peace of mind. Lori gave us the greatest day of our lives in the least stressful way possible. We could not be happier with the job her and her staff at LOLA Event Productions did. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/14/2018

Jaime · Married on 01/13/2018

Simply put: LOLA is THE BEST. I worked with Carly for my January wedding, and admittedly was skeptical at the outset about how much a planner could really do to help my wedding go off without a hitch (because I typically am super organized). After going through it now, I can honestly say that I can’t imagine the day of and months leading up to the wedding without Carly there! There were so many little details that needed to be considered and the timeline she created was absolutely perfect. The day of the wedding, I was able to sit back and enjoy the event from morning into the last dance because I knew Carly and her team had everything covered: she answered guest questions, dealt with dietary restriction issues, managed all our vendors, helped with ceremony music timing and even orchestrated our first look a cab ride away in 10 degree weather— all with a great positive energy and calm attitude. Having her there made our wedding day so perfect, and I would highly recommend her and LOLA to any bride planning their wedding!

Sent on 01/27/2018
  • F

Francesca · Married on 12/31/2017

My experience working with Carly C. was nothing short of perfection! If you want to ensure a smooth wedding planning process in which every single detail is covered then you definitely want Carly C. as your wedding coordinator! I had a 200 person new years eve wedding at a Chicago hotel with below negative temps. outside; Carly led the weekend with ease! The hotel staff and my catering manager were great, but having Carly and her assistant Carly there to make sure everything would go according to plan or to find a quick, solution if things weren't allowed me to truly enjoy my wedding day. At one point the groom wasn't feeling well and one of the Carlys appeared instantly with crackers, tums and water. They really go above and beyond! I did most of the early on planning but consulted both Carlys throughout - it was extremely helpful to have their input on everything from colors to timing. Carly C. was always willing to lend an ear or assist with coordination of whatever it is you need and those are just some of the qualities that make her so great! Thank you so much Carly and Carly!!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Laura · Married on 11/18/2017

We interviewed several wedding planning businesses for our daughter's Chicago wedding, and we are so glad we went with Lori Stephenson and her team at LOLA! Since our daughter and future son-in-law are busy professionals in the city, and we live out of town, we needed to find a planner who would meet when we could all coordinate schedules, and who would be flexible to work with us on nights and weekends through email and follow up meetings. We couldn't have asked for a better working situation than what we had with Lauren Prado! To start, we worked with both Lori and Lauren Prado to find the perfect venue (The Drake), and they were extremely helpful with suggestions about how to find a church in the city, too. They were so knowledgeable--and fun! Their enthusiasm, suggestions, and genuine eagerness to search with us made the process of wedding planning enjoyable right from the start. We worked closely with Lauren P for months leading up to the wedding, and she maintained her initial enthusiasm throughout, and was always professional and friendly--and extremely responsive and reliable. So important! Lauren offered suggestions and ideas to help us stay on track and cover the details with everything; she suggested multiple vendors for every aspect of the wedding, and was willing to contact more if we felt we needed to during the bid process; through her professional network, she was even happy to vet any vendors whom we found (like the band), and gave us good insight and advice on all as a result. She also worked very well with all the vendors we chose, reviewed all the contracts, and gave us tips throughout the planning process. She and Team LOLA worked to find answers to any questions we had and Lauren was attentive and prompt in her correspondence and in the numerous vendor meetings we had together. Ultimately, the rehearsal and Day Of were so enjoyable because of Team LOLA! We had a greatttt experience with Lauren and LOLA and would hire them again!! A+++

Sent on 01/03/2018

Mary Jo · Married on 11/11/2017

We had the great pleasure of working with Kristy Diana at Lola Event Productions who planned a beautiful wedding for my daughter. Our experience with Kristy and Lola was exceptional, especially since the wedding was in Chicago and we were in NJ working with her on all details. Kristy superbly and professionally helped us plan every detail of my daughters wedding at The Art Institute in Chicago. Not only was her selection of vendors perfect, but she constantly delivered the best in all situations given our vision and our daughters wishes for each detail of the wedding. This is truly one of the best wedding planners to hire.,especially if you are planning from a distance, they truly aim to please and were a huge benefit to the success of the wedding.

Sent on 01/09/2018