LOLA Event Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Mita
    Mita P. Married on 06/11/2022

Amazing Wedding Planners!

Lola Event Productions is amazing. We feel so lucky to have worked with them!!! Our wedding was June 11, 2022 which is in the middle of probably the craziest wedding season we've ever seen and you could not tell that Lori and Sanja had been working like crazy. Our wedding was always important to them and they continued to keep their fast-paced, energetic, and detail-oriented work style in place from beginning to end. Lori has SO much experience and it shows. She has basically seen it all which is such a treat. I felt confident in Lori and Sanja from the first meeting that was so detailed and I knew they could problem solve any issue. The biggest thing with a wedding is that things are always going to go "wrong" and as the bride you are way too busy to deal with anything. Sanja and Lori had everything under control from start to finish and knew when to come to me with questions and when not to which is honestly the hardest skill to learn. They are SO PROFESSIONAL and SO KIND. They both have exceptional taste and high standards. We are so grateful to have them. They were always invested in us as a couple and in our events and demonstrated so much passion and energy which really showed through for our life-changing wedding! They both contributed so much positivity and loving energy to the event and to both my now husband and me. I know we will stay in touch with them for years to come. Lori even walked around to every single table, every single table setting, every candle etc, and made sure each detail was in place while Sanja was literally running around everywhere making sure all the vendors were in place and each task was taken care of. Both of our families commented on how Sanja and Lori were always in control and dealt with any issue before it became a problem. They are consistently anticipating the next 3 steps which is an invaluable skill. I have been to family weddings where I had to tell the wedding planner what to do - there was NONE of that at this wedding. Sanja was with me in the bridal suite and was always giving me water, making sure I ate, and overall just being the best cheerleader and hype woman. Working with a woman-led and owned business that is the BEST in the industry is a beautiful experience that I will always remember. I can't say enough positive things but just go with them if they are actually open on your date...trust us!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly B. Married on 05/28/2022

Lori Helps Make Wedding Dreams a Reality

Lori at Lola Event Productions has been nothing less than incredible throughout the whole wedding planning process. We wanted someone who would work with us to push creative boundaries and give us a truly unique and colorful wedding. Lori was more than capable of taking up the challenge! She worked flawlessly to find us all the vendors we needed, speaking candidly about what was necessary vs. what wasn't, and made sure that all the vendors we worked with kept our goals in mind when carrying out their responsibilities. In all the planning and re-planning that went on, we could NOT have done this without Lori! I would absolutely recommend Lori and Lola Event Productions to anyone who is looking to hire a wedding/event planner, and will turn to Lori first the next opportunity I have to plan something big!

Thank you thank you thank you so much for making our wedding dreams come true, and giving us a color-packed and super-fun event that we will remember for the rest of our lives.
  • Beth
    Beth R. Married on 05/28/2022

Carly is the best!

Out of all our wedding decisions, working with Carly from Lola was our best! We happened to meet her while she was working on another wedding during our venue tour and we were immediately sold. She has such a personable and professional demeanor. You can tell she really loves her job. Leading up to the wedding, Carly made sure we stayed on track and communicated with vendors to ensure the same. She was always available when we had questions or needed her opinion. When wedding day came, everything went off without a hitch! My husband and I were able to relax the whole day and didn't worry about a thing. We knew we were in good hands! Many thanks to Carly and the Lola team!
  • Asam
    Asam K. Married on 05/14/2022

Best planners in town!

We worked with Carly as our wedding planner. Immediately leaving the Lola office on our initial meet and greet my fiancé and I looked at one another and said "We're hiring her!" During this meeting Carly seemed so excited about the whole process, and you could truly tell she loves her job. Carly was always there for us; answering any questions we had and setting up meetings with the best vendors in the industry from start to finish. She took all of our visions and made them come to life, and it truly turned out better then i could have imagined! We got married about a month ago, and I'm still obsessing over how well everything turned out. We could not have done this without Carly!
  • Linnea
    Linnea C. Married on 05/02/2022

The LOLA team surpasses all expectations

Most importantly, if you need a planning team, work with LOLA.

There are almost no words to describe how PERFECT my experience was with LOLA. Kristy Diana is a rock-star. She is organized, intuitive, empathetic, kind, always listening and made our day truly seamless. Everyone expects at least one thing to go 'wrong' on their wedding day...and so did I...but that did not happen. I have Kristy and her coordination (and countless vendors) to thank for that.
  • Chuck
    Chuck S. Married on 11/29/2021

Simply the Best Wedding Planner

We used Lori and Lola Event Productions for our wedding. Lori helped us have the wedding of our dreams. She thought of everything, was responsive, and helped choose terrific vendors and venue. On the wedding day, she dealt with every eventuality with calm professionalism and good cheer. It is hard to imagine a better partner in this process. We are thinking of other events to host just so we can work with Lori again!
    Heather A. Married on 10/15/2021

Great Experience

We chose to work with Kirsty at Lola in 2019. During that time, we didn't think we'd be able to navigate the wedding world and stay organized. Through the first year or so of planning, Kirsty was incredibly helpful and kept us at ease when we were worried we weren't doing things when we needed.

This was all before the events of 2020 when Kirsty wowed us. The weeks around our original wedding, scheduled for April 2020, were obviously incredibly stressful and even though I have to imagine Kirsty felt similarly, she never showed it. She was poised and communicative and helped us work through something that nobody had ever been through.

This all led to the evening we dreamed of in October 2021. Everything came together so perfectly and looked incredible, all thanks to Kirsty's guidance and constant suggestions. We would wholeheartedly recommend Kirsty to anyone planning a wedding.
  • Kassie-Scott
    Kassie L. Married on 10/02/2021

#teamcarly forever!

The single best decision we made during our wedding planning process was hiring Carly C from LOLA for Partial Planning. From our first conversation, we knew that Carly was the perfect fit for us. She excelled in quickly understanding what we were looking for, developing a comprehensive plan, and keeping things on track (including us when we needed it!) while maintaining a good sense of humor throughout the process. Carly helped us assemble an all-star team, and ensured that the wedding day itself went off without a hitch -- and numerous guests complimented the seamless flow of the day. We got to be in the moment the whole day of the wedding without thinking about anything because we knew that Carly had it all under control. We are #teamcarly forever!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa N. Married on 09/24/2021

Incredible!

Words cannot even express the gratitude we have for Kristy Diana and LOLA Event Productions. We knew from the first consultation that we found our perfect planning service. The owner, Lori, spent a great deal of time getting to know us and our ideas for a wedding. She then set us up with the planner who would best fit our needs, and she was spot on with Kristy! She was so unbelievably organized and efficient that it was all a seamless process. Kristy literally made planning our wedding the least stressful event possible. We learned early on to just trust her with the process and she delivered at every single step of the way. The wedding was more beautiful than we even imagined. It was so sad to realize we will never get to work with her again (hopefully). We highly recommend her with the greatest enthusiasm.
    Michele V. Married on 09/18/2021

One for the Century

Lola Event Productions
    I needed to let the world know that there is not a better event planning company anywhere. We were involved with Lola Event Productions (Chicago)for my daughters wedding. I knew this wedding would be special but that word doesn’t describe the final outcome. Like many, we started this adventure not being able to foresee what 2020 was about to hand all of us.
    With all contracts and visions in place the wedding world came to an abrupt halt. When panic could have easily set in Kirsty Basch from Lola was just as cool and calm as if this was an everyday event.
    Kirsty took more phone calls from this mom and ran with the craziest ideas with the appearance of such ease. When I say crazy idea I mean the craziest; she seamlessly moved our 300 person event out of the city of Chicago to a private country club, secured all vendors for the new location. She choreographed the building of a 10,000sq ft venue, the installation of the “cave of lights” that had too many lights to count, the coordination of 30,000 floral pieces, secured a special guest performance by Kellie Pickler, had a baby, moved into her new home, and so many other details I haven’t the space to list them.
    Needless to say, we felt that Kirsty was outstanding and exceeded any expectations we could have had. Her expertise with vendors is exquisite. Her attention to detail is impeccable. If you are in the need of an event planner LOLA is your place and Kirsty Basch is you girl. We love you Kirsty. Miss you already.
  • Allyssa
    Allyssa R. Married on 09/04/2021

If I could give a million stars, I would!

If I could give a million stars, I would! The best thing that, my now-husband, and I did while wedding planning was hiring Lola Event Productions. Carly C is an amazing person from top to bottom and was a godsend during the pandemic helping us reschedule our wedding, like so many other couples. We decided to postpone our wedding from 9/5/20 to 9/4/21 pretty early on (April 2020) so it was pretty new territory for all vendors, but Carly handled it with complete calmness and grace.

She was able to keep me organized throughout the process and never missed a beat with any deadline, and was always there for any help or advice that was needed. Her expertise was incredibly valuable, especially her hard work with the timeline of the entire wedding day. The timeline was so key for the day to run smoothly, and she nailed it! It was finalized at least a week before our wedding day, and I was able to send it to all of our wedding party so they knew where to be and when. Everyone thanked us for the information and our bridal party said they had never been a part of a wedding so well-timed and thought out… all thanks to Carly!

The day of, my nerves were through the roof with anticipation and I truly didn’t feel calm until Carly and her team arrived. Her cool and collected demeanor helped me keep it together throughout the day. We had a few last-minute drops due to a guest’s family emergency, and Carly went into action to rearrange table seating and table layout so there weren’t only two people left at the original table. Even though I was aware of the issue, before I could fret, Carly had it fixed and informed the guests of the table change.

We are now 10 days post-wedding, and Chris and I both agree that the best thing we did was hire Carly with Lola Event Productions. I would recommend them over and over again because, without Carly, I don’t know how I could have done it. Truly the best spent money in our budget. For all couples on the fence about hiring, do it! You truly won’t regret it!
  • Caroline
    Caroline M. Married on 07/31/2021

YES, you should pick LOLA !!!

Choosing Lori to be our wedding planner was the best wedding decision we made by far. Lori at LOLA is truly the best. Not only did she hear out and affirm our vision for the event from the start, but she also thought of every detail that made it the perfect day that it was. Throughout the entire process, I felt at peace knowing that Lori was in charge--she never misses a beat. Lori feels like family to us and we are so honored and glad that she was apart of our wedding day. From adapting plans in the middle of a pandemic to emergency re-bustling my dress minutes before our first dance, Lori is capable of anything, thinks of everything, and manages to handle it all with grace and genuine excitement. Lori will care as much as you do about making your wedding dreams come true!
    John M. Married on 07/31/2021

Simply perfect!

No detail was missed and no fun was spared. Lori makes even the tough planning meetings a blast!
    Jessica Y. Married on 07/24/2021

Don't even think twice about going with LOLA

I am Taiwanese and my husband is Indian. We wanted to throw a Friday welcome party/lady sangeet and a Saturday modified Hindu wedding ceremony with a traditional Western reception. We wanted to hire a wedding planner and decided to go with Lori and LOLA based on the reviews we had read. Aside from deciding to get married, this was the best decision we had ever made. There were a few challenging aspects of our wedding planning process that Lori helped us navigate seamlessly.

1. I was more involved in the wedding planning process than my husband; however, I knew nothing about the Hindu wedding traditions and my husband didn't know much either. Lori was so well versed with the traditional aspects of the ceremony that she knew to ask all the right questions that would have otherwise been overlooked. For example, when searching for venue locations, she let me know that a traditional Hindu ceremony includes a fire and the venue would need to be able to accommodate this (so the public library I liked was off the table).

2. My husband lives in St. Louis and I live in Florida. As if planning a wedding was not hard enough, planning one in a state that neither of us live in was even harder. Lori was able to help us plan our dream wedding with only 2-3 trips to Chicago. I remember 2 months prior to the wedding, I was able to take one weekday off from work and I told Lori that I could come into town to handle the last bits of wedding planning (food tasting, florals, etc.). She scheduled a whirlwind day where I met with all the vendors and got everything taken care of.

3. My husband and I are both surgical residents with hectic work schedules and not a lot of free time. Lori understood this and knew exactly how to make the most of our time when we were able to talk. She would keep the meetings short and to the point, and never gave us too many decisions to make at once as to not overwhelm us.

4. Our wedding was supposed to happen during the pandemic, but had to be postponed. Within a week after we made the official decision to postpone, Lori had secured us another date that all of our vendors for both our Friday and Saturday events were available for (venue, decor, floral, DJ, photography, videography, hair and makeup). I cannot even imagine what we would have done in this unique situation if we did not have Lori.

There are so many more wonderful things about Lori and how good she is at her job that this post can go on and on and on. I cannot recommend her and her team enough. She not only helped us plan our dream wedding, but brought it to life even better than how we imaged in all while being in the middle of a pandemic.
  • Leah
    Leah D. Married on 06/26/2021

LOLA wedding planner is a MUST!

It's been almost a month since our wedding and I've been waiting to write this review to give it the proper attention that it deserves. Wow, where do I even begin? Carly C. with LOLA Event Productions far exceeded my expectations beyond belief! Being in sales event planning myself, I didn't think that I needed a wedding planner but was persuaded by my mom whose friend also booked Carly for a wedding in Chicago and she had rave reviews. All I can say is I am beyond thankful that I locked Carly in pre-pandemic as she was with us the entire postponement journey.

Carly played many roles in our wedding planning process: teacher, friend, expert, family mediator (lol) and a true industry professional. Carly gave the perfect balance of empathy and action when we knew our fate and that our 8/15/20 wedding wasn't going to happen. Our venue went completely dark, our florist closed up shop yet Carly proceeded on quickly and efficiently to secure not only our new Saturday date with every vendor lining up, but also an entirely new venue for our 6/26/21 wedding. Carly used her industry relationships to contract us with a new florist within our price point, mirroring the first contract we had and loved. Not only did Carly personally reach out to each vendor for updated contracts and info, Carly also kept us aware of the city guidelines/updates throughout covid as they were ever-changing and hard to follow. It gave us a sense of peace knowing that Carly had the most up to date info for capacity restrictions and anything else relevant to our wedding ceremony (in the church) and reception.

Timing was on our side and we were able to have our dream wedding with 245 guests! Without Carly, I truly don't think I would have had the motivation to continue to plan my wedding a second time and I will be forever grateful for her optimism and actions. I will always appreciate the email reminders, phone calls, timeline, checklists etc. that Carly provided us. For someone who thought she was organized, I am now humbled after working with Carly! Carly is always 2 steps ahead and never skips over one detail, no matter how small it is. My favorite thing about Carly is that she works unbiased and I'd have to ask her point blank, "If you were me, what would you do?" and I would get an honest and direct answer. This was super helpful for me when making decisions the second time around. 6/26/21 was the best day ever for us and all of our family and friends and I attribute SO much of this to Carly and the LOLA team. I could go on and on but I hope this review helps other brides on the fence (covid or no covid) to invest in LOLA's services. The first thing I say to anyone recently engaged is how important this is! Thank you SO much Carly C. and team at LOLA for sticking with us and making our wedding the best day ever!
    Melissa H. Married on 06/18/2021

Perfection

From the first conversation we had with Kirsty B from LOLA over the phone, we knew immediately that we didn't just need a wedding planner/coordinator - we needed Kirsty B specifically. My husband and I are both organized people, so our original thought was we just needed a task master to keep us on track. We quickly learned coordinators, especially Kirsty, are so much more than that!! She is beyond organized, listens and executes on your vision exactly, offers the perfect enhancements, keeps you on budget, makes the process fun, and frankly is just a cool person to get to spend time with. Even before the pandemic hit, we knew Kirsty was the best decision we had made for our wedding. She narrowed down the crazy amount of Chicago vendors to ones that fit our budget and vision, helped us prioritize the big items to feel accomplished right away, and offered candid professional feedback to help the process. Once the pandemic hit, we learned quickly we wouldn't have any hair left after wedding date changing madness without her. She added on the role of therapist, city mandate fortune teller, and bride and groom cheerleader. On the actual day - in-between constant compliments from literally everyone from our parents, wedding party, and guests - Kirsty covered everything from pulling my heels out of the ground cover to making sure we had chances to eat, and kept literally everything on time and going so smoothly. We could go on for days about what a great person and planner Kirsty B is, so just trust us and hire LOLA and Kirsty B as fast as you can after you get engaged.
    Ross A. Married on 06/04/2021

Amazing Start to Finish

We worked with Kirsty as our wedding planner and the whole experience was fantastic. Despite having to reschedule and rebook all of our vendors due to COVID, the process was amazingly stress free. When the big day came around, it went off without a hitch. Would recommend LOLA and Kirsty to anyone!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie W. Married on 05/29/2021

Absolutely perfect wedding day and incredible experience working with Carly C. and LOLA Event Productions!

We worked with Carly C. for our wedding on 5/29/21 and she was absolutely incredible!!

I was referred to LOLA by one of my best friends who hired them for her wedding a few years ago. From the beginning, everyone was super friendly and easy to work with. Having an event industry background, I decided to go with the Last Minute LOLA package, but Carly really did SO much for more us.

We were supposed to get married in July 2020, but due to the pandemic, had to postpone like many other couples. We had just had our first call with Carly the week before postponing, and after a tearful phone call from me, she jumped right in and contacted all of our vendors, making the process run SO smooth and removing so much stress from Nate and I. We then ended up moving our wedding again from the city of Chicago to a venue in Wisconsin - 2 months out (!) - and Carly was able to work with us to make this transition and seamlessly coordinate with all of our vendors.

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and having Carly there to run the wedding day logistics (plus so much more) is something I would recommend to every bride!! We can't thank Carly enough for all of the time, effort and hard work that she put into our wedding day. Any couple would be beyond lucky to work with her, we are so grateful!!
    Gina F. Married on 05/22/2021

Bottom Line, Use Lola (Michelle!)

Planner

If you don’t believe a wedding planner is necessary (especially in the Chicago area), cost saving, or relationship preserving, think again! I vetted three of the city’s most recommended wedding planning companies via The Knot, Bride Magazine, personal endorsement and phone conversation because the right fit for us was the most important thing. Lori Stephenson, Lola Event Pros owner, happily gave me (MOB) a solid hour of her time discussing the event planning process, how a planner helps, and creates a more peaceful wedding weekend. All new things to us. She encouraged the future bride and groom to review each Lola professional’s profile to get a feel for their personality and set an in-person meeting with the planner (remember when we did those things pre-Covid) who most fit their vibe.

They picked Michelle Kurinec and never looked back! Actually, we cancelled meetings for later in the week when I asked them, “Do you think we should keep looking?” “NO!”

(Please also note, Covid became a thing within the first 8 weeks of contracting her).

You can not, will not find someone more composed, creative, knowledgeable, energetic and funny in times of stress than Michelle. Michelle handled all things with grace and I never wish to receive another text from her asking, “Can you talk?” unless it’s for something fun.

Collectively, everyone went through the ringer planning our special day no less than ten different ways. No one thought Covid would linger as long or affect life the way it did. From guest count, decor and limited seats per table, no dance floor or mingling, masks, etc. to a virtually normal (with about four day’s notice) 85 person dance party extravaganza in honor of Amanda and Adam. Michelle and the vendors she helped us choose made our day truly magical!

When you only have 85 family and close friends participating in the day, you notice everyone. Before the end of the evening everyone knew Michelle, “Who is the blur in the black dress?”, and told us what an incredible feat she handled.

We never once considered postponing and we are so happy we did not. It was a first in fourteen months of many’s that day!

Bottom line, hire Lola Event Pros and more specifically the incredibly capable Michelle! She began as our pivot professional, wedding planner extraordinaire who turned into a wonderful friend. Hugs all around!
    Nora M. Married on 05/01/2021

Review of Lola Event Productions/ Lori Stephenson

I am a 2021 bride who just got married, and I would like to start by saying if you don’t hire Lori and Lola Event Productions, it will truly be the biggest mistake of your wedding. To say Lori is magnificent doesn’t do it justice. Lori is exactly who you want with you on your wedding day and throughout the planning process. Lori is a joy to work with. Her smile and laugh are contagious. She puts everyone at ease and this is especially important when you have tense/anxious family members. Lori is beyond organized and knows the best people to work with in the industry. Lori remembers every single last details and executes everything flawlessly. I got married during covid and completely switched venues etc. The change between venues could not have been easier, and this was entirely a result of Lori’s hard work. Lori takes the stress out of stressful situations. Lori worked tirelessly to ensure my wedding was perfect. She absolutely loves what she does and it shows. Lori is incredible. She did everything from plan my decor (which was breathtaking) to bustle my dress for the reception. I am beyond grateful to Lori and the Lola team for planning and executing on the best day of my life.

Lori is the best wedding planner that you’ll ever be able to dream of. Lori is fantastic. She is the best of the best.
    Larissa J. Married on 04/10/2021

Wedding Journey Bliss with LOLA

My husband and I were living in Seattle when we got engaged but decided to have our wedding in Chicago April 2021. At first, I was uncertain about hiring a wedding coordinator but quickly realized after we picked the DJ, photographer, and stationary on Minted that I needed help with the rest of the many wedding tasks. After combing through Wedding Wire, I found LOLA Event Productions who were not charging a fortune and had customizable packages. Most packages included unlimited emails which was essential given the fact that I was planning out of state. I was surprised to find that some companies charged extra for all emails outside of the initial planning meeting! Additionally, I also felt that they were the perfect mix of knowledgeable, professional and down-to-earth.

I chose the Little Bit of LOLA/Partial Planning package. After submitting my initial information, I was luckily paired with Carly Carynski who had previously coordinated a wedding at the Chicago Athletic Association. From our initial emails/virtual meeting in August until the wedding day in April, she was beyond incredible. Even with the uncertainty and complications of the pandemic, Carly kept everything (and everyone) organized. She was patient, professional, detail oriented and positive. She made planning a wedding during a difficult time in the world feel easy and enjoyable. At moments along the way she gave me space and time to complete tasks between my long hours at work, and at others, she provided a generous amount of hand holding. The vendor suggestions were perfect and saved me the headache of many long internet searches and virtual vendor meetings. The day of the wedding, she kept us calm and present, and the LOLA emergency kit was a life saver. She was not only the wedding coordinator but even stepped in to help with boutonnières and assisting our photographer (Mirek Pomian) with some incredible shots! I would not have been able to enjoy the wedding without knowing all the small details were going to be taken care of and our wedding would not have been as amazing without her. I am so grateful to have found LOLA and Carly C, thank you so very much for being part of our new beginning!
    Amanda H. Married on 10/10/2020

Awesome experience planning on a quick timeline!

I contacted Carly and asked her if she thought it was possible to plan a micro wedding in 3 weeks. She was so sweet (and did not laugh) and made it happen!! She hooked us up with the most amazing venue and vendors and helped us plan our dream wedding! Could not recommend Carly more!!!
    Morgan C. Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing experience!

We had the pleasure of working with Carly for our wedding last summer. My now husband and I had no idea what we were getting into when we started wedding planning. Carly's organization and attention to detail really helped us feel comfortable throughout the whole process. She helped us select vendors that really fit our taste and made our day extra special! I highly recommend Carly and Lola Events to anyone planning their big day!
    Dennis M. Married on 07/04/2020

Crazy fast surprise!!

I really can't say enough good things about Lori and Lola Event Productions. We were scheduled to get married in October. With Covid and the uncertainty of that date we decided to have a surprise wedding at my, now wife's, family lake house. We only had a couple of weeks to plan and figure everything out. Having Lori on our team made a huge part of this mindless and easy. My Bride was stressing about a new dress and other details... meanwhile we didn't have to stress or even think about the ceremony and what Lori would be doing. We pulled off the surprise and our ceremony was amazing! Lori handled the announcement and getting everyone's attention. We then had the most beautiful ceremony. Thanks to Lori's attention to detail with questionnaires and what not the ceremony was amazing! I can't wait to use Zola Event Productions for our big party next year! Thanks for all of your help and wisdom and support. It's such a crazy time and deciding on a surprise wedding with only a few weeks notice is even crazier... we never could have done it without Lori and her team.
  • Punam
    Punam R. Married on 05/30/2020

Don't Search Further!

I don’t think my husband and I would be able to pull off our wedding without Carly C! We had our original wedding date of April 2020 however right at our walk through (4 weeks prior), COVID was at full force and the shutdown occurred.

This was unknown territories for us all of us but Carly never lost her footing rather lead us and the rest of the wedding vendors with confidence, optimism, and persistence. NOTHING phased Carly- she quickly worked to communicate and coordinate with our vendors through the 3 rescheduled dates and answer all of my emails in timely manner. There was never a question that felt like it was a bother to Carly- from how many cocktail napkins should I order to what is limo size we should get? We knew that Carly C was determined as us to make sure we had the day we envisioned--- she advocated for us when we felt uneasy as well as provided insightful feedback on certain aspects of the wedding! I can truly say Carly C is not just a wedding planner/coordinator, she becomes your friend through this entire and often stressful process.

You will not regret having Carly C be the head of your wedding dream team. She will lead and execute a stellar event that your friends and family can't stop talking about! Carly C will provide you with a detailed timeline with pertinent details and create a condensed version for your family and wedding party—this was so helpful for everyone involved. It kept me from answering questions leading up to the wedding day- taking away one layer of stress!

Additionally, Carly C and her lovely assistant (Hayley M) was with us through the whole day! We loved having this support to gently remind us if we were slowly falling behind schedule or step in when needed (finding a vase for my bouquet before the ceremony so it wouldn’t wilt). I can’t say enough for how grateful and appreciative we are of Carly C and how committed she is to making sure you love your wedding day! Thank you, Carly!