11 Reviews for Loft on Lake

Indoor (1)
11 Loft on Lake Reviews

We had our wedding at Loft on Lake in September and could not be happier with the results! The venue was beautiful and had the warm, cozy feel we were looking for and we received many compliments from our guests. Jessie and the rest of the staff were extremely helpful all throughout the process!

Profile Picture Paul, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very unique place! You get the space for 12 hours and there are so many different things you can to with the space! Great for a small wedding.

Profile Picture User4440937, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with Loft on Lake was a good experience. The space was very simple and elegant, big enough that no one was bumping into each other but intimate and cozy. Our wedding was on a winter evening and the space glowed with warm, charming lighting. We didn't even need extra lights! Many of our guests remarked how warm and pretty everything looked when the reception was set up. I am very happy we got married there.

Profile Picture User5254508, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is just... magical. It's a space that speaks entirely for itself. It's a very raw space and thusly has a huge amount of flexibility in how you decorate. And as such, just a little goes a long way. Their kitchen is just top-notch. The area for couples or brides/grooms separately in the front as well as the additional separate cocktail space are just amazing. The nearly square layout of the main room is so absolutely versatile that the possibilities for how you want the room to look on your big day are just endless. Cher, Steve, & Joel Garret are among the most warm and accommodating people I've ever run into in this industry. They truly love their space as much as they want you to love it. And with that in mind, they set out to make sure you do. And the price was just unbeatable. I truly cannot imagine my big day having been anywhere else in the city (or the world) after having it at Loft On Lake.

Profile Picture User4049689, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor

I LOVED this venue. I planned my wedding from out of state and Loft on Lake made it simple. The space is simple w/ exposed brick and wood w/ a great sky light that runs the center of the room. They also have a list of approved vendors that know how to work in the space and flip a room from Ceremony to Reception w/out a hitch...here are some bullet points
- Its one large room w/ a small front room
-I had 150 guests (plated meals) we used 60 in rounds for the tables and had room for a small dance floor (I don't suggest over 150 if you want a dance floor and a sweet heart table)
-takes about 50 min to flip the room -Meanwhile guest do cocktail hour in the front room
-Our wedding was at night and we used a ton of candles and it was beautiful
-The L is right outside - when you visit the venue you will def hear it - however the night of you will barley hear it, if at all.

We got nothing but complements on the wedding and how beautiful it was - if I had to do it all over again I would pick Loft On Lake again without even thinking about it.

Profile Picture Beata, 11/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loft on Lake was great to work with and an amazing space for our wedding. When we walked in we knew that the warmth and simultaneous urban/rustic feel of the space would be perfect for the feel we wanted to go for.

Some awesome things:
- everyone remarked on how beautiful the venue was - from the exposed brick to the twinkly lights on the beams to the beautiful skylight with cool blue LED lights around it which looked so beautiful at night. the modern flooring is a very nice difference from hotel carpeting
- the space is all on one level with big back doors to a parking area that make it very easy for vendors to load in and out
- the space is flexible and worked great for both ceremony and reception
- the staff and owners were great to work with, from allowing us to leave items there the night before to letting us drop by and show people the space throughout our engagement to even noticing that I was really hot during the reception and offering to turn down the heat
- their list of recommended caterers is extensive and its easy to bring in someone else if their list doesn't meet your needs for a minor additional fee

a few things I wish I'd known before booking (that probably wouldn't have changed my opinion):
- I didn't fully consider all the additional costs of getting a space-only venue so I am not sure I was making the kind of value-driven decision I thought I was at the time (renting tables and chairs vs. a space that already has these items)
- a lot of the pictures on the website have pipe and drape in them. we ended up adding additional draping for a truly beautiful effect, but that was not a cost I factored in when looking at the space. I would have liked to drape around the kitchen cabinets to use the island, but that ended up being more than we wanted to spend. There are some grey drapes in place to separate the main space from entry way.

overall: would book again and would enthusiastically recommend!!!

Profile Picture sarah, 12/21/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't have been more pleased with the way our event turned out. The value the staff at Loft on Lake added was far beyond what was anticipated. Their commitment to the success of our event was second to none. I would happily have future receptions or even corporate events in this space.

Profile Picture Ryan, 12/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We hired Loft on Lake to host our wedding ceremony and reception in November 2013 and we could not have been more pleased with the result! We live out of state and knew that coordinating an event of this importance from a distance was taking a big risk. After much online research- pictures and reviews- we decided Loft on Lake was the venue that would best reflect our values and aesthetic while providing an environment that would also make our families comfortable. From the beginning, Cher and Natalie, were warm, professional and very helpful, always answering emails promptly and completely- a short coming we experienced with other vendors. The space was such a beautiful backdrop for our winter evening ceremony and reception-warm candlelight and draped, soft fabric- it made for an elegant, romantic night! We had 87 guests in total, a number that allowed us to easily divide the space for the ceremony and reception tables without it feeling crowded in the least. The two bathrooms were fine for our guest count and there was never a line. We only heard the train once in the evening but honestly, it just added to the character of the place! The space is family owned/run and that was a big plus for us in choosing an organization to work with. We feel so fortunate to have partnered with Loft on Lake for our big day and would highly, highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/23/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Natalie was a pleasure to work with at Loft on Lake. She coordinated with all of our vendors to ensure the day would go without a hitch. They were flexible with the times our vendors could come in to set up for our Friday night Sangeet. We loved the space and it was perfect for our event. We could not have been happier with the staff and the space at Loft on Lake.

Profile Picture Ajay, 8/2/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Loft on Lake a few weeks ago. We love the look and feel of the place especially the beautiful skylight and exposed brick walls. We worked with Vitaliy and he is as good as they come. He was accommodating, responsive and very cooperative to our every need. We highly recommend this space!!!

Profile Picture Kaori, 5/5/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loft on Lake was the perfect venue for our wedding. The setting was gorgeous and because of its natural urban beauty, required very little additional decoration. Everyone was a delight to work with and the whole process was a piece of cake. This venue is absolutely beautiful in pictures. It worked well for our intimate wedding but would have been just fine if we had a larger party.

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/30/11, 5 Reviews