Liz Kamali Events Reviews

27 Reviews for Liz Kamali Events

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2019

We love Liz!

Liz was absolutely amazing. She was responsive and helped calm my nerves when a hurricane was threatening to ruin our big day. Both our rehearsal and wedding day went off without a hitch and I could not have done it without the help of Liz!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Kathleen Gewandter · Married on 02/16/2019

Liz and her team pulled off our wedding without a hitch!

We originally only hired Liz for her day of coordinating services but it quickly became obvious that we needed to upgrade to her partial planning package. She was an absolute gem leading up to and on the day of our wedding. I have no clue if there were any issues on the day of our wedding as she took care of everything and made sure we didn’t have to worry about a thing. She even arranged for a few surprises for us on the day of and went above and beyond. First, I highly recommend having someone there to coordinate everything on the day of your wedding. Second, I highly recommend you hire Liz and her team to make your day run smoothly!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Hiring Liz was the best decision we ever made for my wedding! Even though she was just our day-of planner, Liz was extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process, offering her opinions and advice on any questions and details we had. She is amazing at her job and cares about each wedding she does. On the day of our wedding, everything went so smoothly it was almost like a dream. My mother and I had zero stress because we knew Liz had everything covered. She communicated beautifully with all the vendors and the bridal party so that everything worked out as planned. She is also just a joy to be around! Love you Liz <3

Sent on 06/11/2018

Kathryn · Married on 11/18/2017

Liz was absolutely amazing!!! She was the coordinator provided by Isla Del Sol Yacht and Country Club and was a necessity to my wedding. As the day of coordinator, she helped make sure all my decorations were in place, the set up was correct and basically controlled the flow of the wedding party at all times. For the ceremony, I was a little worried about my ceremony walk with my Dad and the timing of the song, and Liz made sure it was perfect. Liz essentially made the day of "chaos" a breeze and lifted that off my shoulders. The last thing you want to do on your day is worry about the little things (but those are what matter) and Liz took care of everything I needed. She is worth every penny and I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Heather · Married on 11/18/2017

Liz is the best of the BEST! Saying that I needed Liz on my wedding day is an understatement. Initially, this wasn't something that I was going to spend money on, I thought that my family could do the set up and break down and that I would do all of the planning. On your big day, your entire family is in formal wear and cannot set up and break down your event. Everyone is so busy posing for pictures, getting hair & makeup done and being pulled in a million directions. They also cannot break it down at 11:00pm. You need help so that your family and friends are truly able to have fun and enjoy that day, not be working.

I have said it so many times, this was the best money that I spent. I only wish that I hired Liz earlier on in the process. If I had her help with planning, my wedding year would have been much more enjoyable and a lot less stressful. There is nothing that Liz can't handle, she has a team to handle your wedding day, she's like a best friend/therapist/wedding planner/maid of honor/set-up crew/etc! She got me better prices with vendors than I could get on my own, she would ask me what I still needed done and then handle half of the list in an instant and have quotes to me that day on anything that I still needed. She is there to get the job done and make sure everyone is happy. She is more than accommodating, has the patience of a saint (I really mean this) and truly cares about her brides and their weddings. Liz really takes it to heart and it shows.

Sent on 01/26/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 11/11/2017

Liz executed our plans flawlessly! When an adjustment had to be made, she was on top of it. She predicted things we hadn't even thought of and had solutions. My daughter, the bride, stopped worrying because Liz was on the job and I was able to fully enjoy the wedding. I recommend her without reservation; don't try to coordinate the wedding on your own - hire Liz!

Sent on 11/17/2017
  • W

Wendy (MOB) · Married on 11/11/2017

Thanks to Liz and her expert management of every detail of my daughter's wedding, I was able to relax and enjoy the day. Only one time did I wonder about something being taken care of and she was already on it. When we hit the inevitable glitches, she had solutions. As a result, my daughter's wedding seemed flawless to all involved. (There were, of course, things that did not go as planned but the transition to a new plan was so smooth no one noticed!!) Best money we spent on the wedding (after the dress :-).

Sent on 12/04/2017

Nikki · Married on 10/21/2017

Liz and her team are absolutely phenomenal. She helped me tremendously throughout the whole process of planning my wedding even though I used her day-of coordinating services. She made sure our wedding went perfectly as if it were her own. She fought for us for good service as well as good pricing from all vendors and just made sure our day went smoothly. She’s amazing! Our best decision was hiring her!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Ben · Married on 10/21/2017

Outstanding planner and very knowledgeable of everything that was going on. She know how and when to do things and it made all the difference in the world! Liz is top notch all the way!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Liz · Married on 07/22/2017

Liz and her team were beyond amazing. From the very moment I spoke with Liz I knew she would be a perfect fit for me. She was so organized and friendly. Liz always had a smile on her face and her excitement was just over the moon. She made our wedding so easy and carefree. Me being a very OCD person myself and organized it wasn't easy for me to just give her the control but Liz has the calming affect to herself that just transfers into people and calms you down.
    She added great touches to our special day and made sure everything went according to plan.
    Liz knew my fears of controlling mom's and knew what I wanted. She made sure that no one would ruin our vision for the special day. I couldn't be more pleased to have hired her and have her be a part of our day.
    Thank you so much for everything you did and helped us with.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Heather · Married on 06/11/2017

Working with Liz and her staff was absolutely a wonderful experience. My husband and I are both active duty military and she accommodated us and made sure our wedding was perfect evening while dealing with a military move and transition. With out crazy lives they kept us on track and ensured we had very little extra added stress from wedding tasks. Liz and her staff were very professional and accommodating. Our wedding would not have been as amazing it if were not for her and the staff. We felt like not only did we gain a wedding planner but a friend as well. We would recommend them 100% for all of your wedding or event needs!!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Roxana · Married on 04/23/2017

Liz is an excellent person to work with, very pleasant and understanding . She knows exactly what needs to be done. We had a great experience at my fathers 90th birthday party thanks to her professionalism and expertise.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Ailen · Married on 12/03/2016

We met Liz and her team approximately one year before our wedding and selected a full planning package. Liz worked with us every step of the way from visiting and choosing a venue to selecting vendors such as a photographer, floral, catering and DJ. We had a very specific wedding budget in mind and Liz helped us to find the perfect vendors and have the wedding we dreamed of without compromising style or budget. She also helped us to bring our vision of style and theme of the wedding to life. Throughout the process, she was friendly, punctual and was always willing to answer questions. The day of went off without a hitch, and our family and friends have not stopped raving that it was one of the best weddings they have attended, and very well executed. We highly recommend Liz and suggest choosing a full package if you are busy and don't have the time to devote to planning on your own.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Diana · Married on 11/26/2016

OMG what to say about Liz. She was so sweet and easy to work with from the time of initial contact through the end of the reception. Liz even checked up afterwards to make sure everything was completed with a bow around it. She truly put our mind at ease and took the reins. The day of the wedding couldn't have gone any smoother which allowed me, the mother of the bride, to be able to truly enjoy my only daughter's wedding - because Liz had it under control. Liz, thank you - you were AWESOME!!!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Tara · Married on 11/18/2016

Liz and Elliott are truly wonderful to work with! I don't think my wedding would have been as perfect without all of their help! They refer you to great vendors and help coordinate everything! I completely recommend them!!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Krista · Married on 11/05/2016

Liz was amazing. She had the perfect arch for our ceremony. It added the perfect touch, I couldn't picture using anything else. Liz was wonderful to work with, she was pleasant and stay in touch with me until the big day.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/24/2016

Working with Liz Kamali Events was amazing! I can be a control freak and am very much a perfectionist, so I thought it'd be difficult to find someone to reign that in and allow me to have a stress free wedding day. The moment I met Liz I knew she'd be perfect. Her attitude is amazing and she pays attention to all of the details. Her team was on point the day of the wedding and I couldn't have asked for a better experience with them! Zero Stress on Wedding Day!! Zero! That says a lot.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Melanie · Married on 06/18/2016

Hands down the best money we spent on the entire wedding! My only regret is that I did not hire Liz sooner or for more services.

We hired Liz Kamali Events for the Day Of Coordination package, which was very affordable for our "Big Fat Greek Wedding" on a tight budget. She introduced us to both our DJ and photographer, who were awesome! Working with Liz before the event was a breeze; she was always available by phone, email or text whenever I needed her. This was very important to me since I was planning the wedding from out of town.

On the day of the wedding, everything was perfect all thanks to Liz! When makeup was falling behind, she stepped in to get us back on track. When the groom's boutonniere broke at the reception, she pulled out some superglue and fixed it in seconds! That's a true professional!

I really cannot say enough about Liz and her team. Our wedding would not have been the same without her!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Kathy · Married on 01/17/2016

Liz was excellent at everything . She went over and beyond her services.
    She made everything happen and was a beautiful wedding . I would highly recommend her . She is one of the best in the area.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Liz Kamali Events's reply:

We had fun working with you all and making sure everything went accordingly! Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your family's special moment and trusting us! We are honored!

Victoria · Married on 01/17/2016

Liz and her team truly went above and beyond to make our wedding weekend spectacular! Originally, I was skeptical about the idea of working with a coordinator. Once we started to make our guest list, I quickly realized I was not equipped to coordinate any event involving 100 out-of-state guests-and especially not my wedding!

After I meet Liz and her team, I knew we made a good decision. She impressed me with her approachable professionalism and her constant attention to detail. She coordinated several things before the wedding as well as handling everything the day of the ceremony. When we woke up to 25 mph winds on our wedding day, Liz managed to move our outdoor ceremony inside without batting an eyelash. I was actually able to relax and enjoy the morning of my wedding because I had full confidence in her.

My husband and I were so fortunate to have the privilege of working with Liz and her team. It's hard to describe in writing, but when you work with Liz, you can sense that she genuinely invests herself entirely into making your day perfect. She does her job incredibly well, and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/11/2016

Liz Kamali Events's reply:

Victoria! You are so sweet, I felt such a sense of pride you and your husband were such sweet hearts from the start! I miss you Guys! I thank you all for allowing us to be apart of your special day and for trusting our judgement and work! Xoxo congrats again God bless ten fold!

Working as a caterer for Liz was a dream. My entire staff was thrilled with her suggestions and take charge attitude. She is creative and happy to do what ever it takes to ensure the best experience for her bride and groom.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Kim · Married on 01/02/2016

Liz provided same day services and did an exceptional job. Her attention to detail was tremendous and she took ownership from the beginning.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Liz is someone who listens to what you want for your wedding day and doesn't just do what you tell her but she goes above and beyond to helps you come up with fun and new ideas. It was very helpful for me because she knew more people in the area and had really different ideas I hadn't thought of before.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Heidi · Married on 11/28/2015

Liz was phenomenal! She was on top of every detail. She was at the venue early preparing for each vendor, anticipating every need, and stay until every single thing had been packed up and put away. She and her staff were professional and gladly handled any situation that came up without question. I would highly recommended her and hope that we have opportunity use her services again in the future.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Hannah · Married on 11/28/2015

I highly recommend Liz Kamali Events! I hired Liz late into the wedding planning process when I became overwhelmed. The ceremony/reception were held at the same venue and Liz had no problem coming up with a plan on how to make all of the transitions throughout the night flow smoothly. Our wedding was also two days after Thanksgiving and she was there for us the whole week keeping up with our vendors and setting up the venue. On the day of the wedding I was not stressed at all, she had everything I needed taken care of. Liz did the set up of the decorations, carried the dinner tables over through the backyard during the ceremony/cocktail hour transition for set up and kept in contact with me throughout the whole event incase I needed anything. Our guests raved about how beautiful the venue looked and I have Liz to thank for that. My husband and I will never forget the amazing job she did making our night everything we ever dreamed of!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Liz Kamali Events's reply:

Hannah it was a complete honor and privilage for us to be apart of it! Thank you for allowing us all to be apart of yours and greg day, your entire family was a blast! god bless you all!