Live N Lavish Events LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • Sharee
    Sharee N. Married on 05/30/2021

Lavish Wedding!!!

We met this company at a Bridal Expo. Lekita, the CEO/ Planner decorated her section beautifully, so we were intrigued to learn more about her services! Her presentation was organized and she had different packages for any budget. We selected her as a Day of Coordinator and then later to provide decor. We ended up being delayed 1 yr due to Covid, but Lekita/Lavish were there with us though many big rescheduling decisions. She is so professional, creative, polite and my guest said she was very accommodating. She helped decorate my wedding so beautifully that our pics will be in a Bridal magazine as well as the venue's website! Also, she kept me so calm through the rainy day and assured me it'll stop raining for the ceremony! Our Theme was Royalty and all my guest said they felt they were at a Royal Wedding! She executed exactly what I wanted! Live and Lavish literally is the 1 stop shop for all event planning and wedding needs!

Live N Lavish Events LLC's reply:

Awwww....thank you so much Lavish Queen! It was such a joy working with both of you! It was a honor to serve, decorate & provide you with coordination services. We're happy that your Royal Wedding turned out to be the wedding of your dreams! You definitely deserve that and much more. In addition, I'm thrilled to know that all of guests felt like Royalty as well. We are looking forward to sharing the Bridal Magazine feature of your Royal Wedding with others! Congratulations Again & much prosperity to both of you Mr. & Mrs. Rosalva!

-Xx Lekita
    Live N Lavish Events
  • Ash
    Ash H. Married on 08/04/2020

Very Elegant Wedding!

The wedding I attended was very elegant, from the decor to the ambiance of the way the venue was set up, I was really impressed. I would definitely recommend Live N Lavish for anyone planning an upcoming wedding!

Live N Lavish Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Ash! We truly appreciate your review. We are glad that we were able to provide you with a wonderful experience. We look forward to working with you in the future 🙂
  • James
    James L. Married on 04/20/2020

Incredible Wedding Experience To Remember

I'm really impress with Live N Lavish Events. I attended a wedding that reminded me of Coming to America. The decoration was unbelievable. As I walked in the wedding room, I saw large screen with a picture of the bride and groom with large purple drapes serving as a backdrop. Underneath was a table with two large chairs designed for a king and queen. I was also amazed how the large picture screen became a large monitor so the guests could have a better view of the wedding. The reception was eloquent. The bride and groom walked down a huge stairwell underneath a gorgeous chandelier. The layout of tables was breathtaking with carefully laid out tablecloths and beautiful flower arrangements. Finally, the people associated with Live N Lavish Events are very polite, professional, helpful and second to none. For decorations and other wedding needs, a couple can not go wrong choosing Live N Lavish Events.

Live N Lavish Events LLC's reply:

Awww thank you so much for the awesome feedback. From the Decor to our professional staff we're so happy that you had an amazing experience!! We appreciate you, we truly do!

-Xx Lekita
    Live N Lavish Events
    Stephanie W. Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing day of coordinator

Lekita was fantastic at running our destination wedding on 5/18/19. She was a pleasure to work with and I'd recommend to her anyone who wants their special day to be flawless and stress-free. Although we only used her as a day of coordinator, we were in touch many times prior to the wedding, and she really did go above and beyond for us. THANKS LEKITA!

Live N Lavish Events LLC's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review Stephanie! You are very much welcome. We are happy that Lekita ensured that your special day was flawless and stress-free.
    Asleen S. Married on 04/20/2019

It was Beautiful

It was amazing beautiful job well done

Live N Lavish Events LLC's reply:

Thank you Asleen! We are happy that you enjoyed yourself and, loved how the overall Wedding and decor turned out.
  • Ceelester
    Ceelester G. Married on 04/20/2019

* 5-Stars A True Wedding To Remember! *

Hello everyone. I recently went to a HAPPY TIME WEDDING for my cousin Anthony and his gorgeous wife. It was greater than great. I consider it to be a 5 Star wedding. Live N Lavish Events did a Superb job! They created Beautiful flower arrangements and had beautiful decorations on the tables. The setup was gorgeous and they had awesome music that would make you dance dance dance. The bride and groom decided to be the Diva's of the whole wedding party by sitting to a beautifully decorated sweetheart table by themselves where one chair was for the QUEEN and the other chair was for the KING. What a difference it made. Most wedding parties have the bride, groom, and wedding party sitting to the same table. I knew who was getting married that day. I also loved that their event staff was very professional and helpful. The food selections were AMAZING! For example they had a Southern Station, Italian, etc... It was a Wedding like no other. If you're thinking about getting married in 2019 or sometime in the near future don't hesitate to contact Live N Lavish Events have them create and decorate a wedding that you will remember forever.

Live N Lavish Events LLC's reply:

Ceelester, you are so amazing! Thank you so much for this phenomenal review and sharing your experience with everyone. We aim to ensure that not only our Brides & Grooms have a extraordinary experience but we plan for all of their guests to enjoy themselves as well. You are truly an example of this. We are overjoyed that you loved all of the Decor, Our Pipe & Draping, Floral arrangements, our Event Staff and All of the Planning we put forth from the Valet services to the Catering selections and overall music selections to make this Wedding Unforgettable! We look forward to all of the future opportunities we receive to WOW you at more Special Events. Have a prosperous day!
  • F
    Fredia D. Married on 11/24/2018

She make you feel important ,happy and she is very organized

This company is beautiful inside and out.I would recommend everyone to her.She cares about making you happy and making your dream come true
  • F
    Fredia Married on 09/30/2018

When I first walk into it my eyes glowed up with delight

When I walk in the room I was so amazed.looking how the set up. The flowers were beautiful.from the front to the back the colors where amazing and the back drop was like WOW.I love it it felt like a Cinderella ball.I told my girl we have to get married here.or something like this

Live N Lavish Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! Our aim was to create a decor theme that everyone would be WOWed by as they walked in. We're happy that we succeeded.
    Sam Married on 12/01/2017
    I absolutely loved the services that we received from Live N Lavish Events! Lekita helped me plan my entire wedding and she was amazing! She is easy to talk to, had beautiful design ideas and answered every questions that I had!
    -Sam

Live N Lavish Events LLC's reply:

Thank you Sam! It was a pleasure working with you! We are happy that we were able to execute your vision and more. We agree that Lekita is a people person and very down to earth. It makes the Wedding Planning experience so much smoother when you have a Wedding Planner that is knowledgeable, experienced and genuinely cares about your vision, and the overall details it takes to make it spectacular.
    Amp Married on 06/21/2017
    Hey Lekita. Mrs Live N Lavish. Thank you for your services. Your packages for marketing my music is working wonders. Increase in views and I've also landed several gigs for the month from Miami, Atlanta, along with 2 gigs in New York. I don't know how you did it, but I appreciate you and your team!! Outside of that I wanna also thank you for putting together my album release party because the turn out was amazing. I'll be sure to keep you updated with any more services I need and I also referred you to several people I know who's looking to inquire about your event services. They could definitely utilize your services. Great job Lekita.
    Monique Married on 04/08/2017
    I had a great experience working with Lekita Logan of Live N Lavish Events. She helped make my wedding planning process fun and enjoyable. I am truly grateful for her and the Live N Lavish team. All I had to do is share our vision with her and she took care of the rest. I did not stress at all as, I trusted that my wedding was in great hands. She is very organized and creative. In addition, I love the fact that she kept me involved the entire time. All in all, my wedding ended up being gorgeous & very memorable for my family and I. I highly recommend that anyone utilize their event & wedding planning services.
    Anthony Married on 03/26/2017
    My experience with Live N Lavish Events was incredible!! A friend of mine insisted I inquire about their services so I did not hesitate!! My wife and I were treated with outstanding hospitality!! The owner Lekita Logan has a great deal of patience!! She helped tremendously being how my wife could not make up her mind about anything, but Lekita made everything more comfortable with her constructive ideas!! Thank you Live N Lavish Events and staff for a memorable and satisfying experience!! Ps. I'll be needing your services real soon for our upcoming banquet!!

Live N Lavish Events LLC's reply:

Thank you for connecting with us and making your initial inquiry to utilize our Wedding Planning services. You and your wife were a joy to work with. After creating the sample decor options and presenting them to both of you, we all were finally able to come to a final conclusion on the visual decor for your Wedding. Patience is a must have in this industry and Lekita along with the rest of our team definitely has a lot of it. Thank you again for referring us to others and utilizing our Wedding Planning & Event Design services.
    Keyara Married on 11/16/2013

Excellent Execution

Working with Live and Lavish for my wedding was truly a pleasure. Lekita and her staff made sure everything went as smoothly as possible. It was such a relief to only have to focus on getting ready and not stress about the logistics of ensuring everyone and everything was in place. The setup was amazing. She was very punctual, attentive, and a joy to work with. I would recommend this vendor any day.