live laugh love weddings Reviews

4 | Knoxville, TN

4 Reviews for live laugh love weddings

1 User photo

Traci · Married on 05/19/2018

Allison was absolutely wonderful. She made sure that my daughter's wedding went off without a hitch and took so much pressure off of me so that I too could enjoy the day. I would recommend her to everyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 08/13/2018
  • F

Faith · Married on 06/13/2015

Allison Gaddis of Live Laugh Love Weddings was a crucial vendor in making my wedding day such a success. My mom and I knew we wanted a wedding day coordinator so that we would not be stressed or panicked on the day of. I met with Allison, discussed some ideas about decor and general mood of the wedding and I felt like we were very much on the same page. After booking Allison, we met 3-4 times over the next 9 months before my wedding. She worked VERY closely with All Occasions and Samuel Franklin Florist to make sure my vision for the day was perfect. She knows and has great relationships with many vendors around Knoxville which helps things run smoothly. When my cake baker backed out a month before the wedding day, she immediately said it would be fine and she would get a "back pocket" vendor to bake my cake. She attended my tasting with her and my final meeting with the florist. My reception was not in a conventional location and she designed an awesome floor plan that was original and fit perfectly with my vision. Once the summer wedding season kicks up, she is a little harder to reach via email, but if you trust that she has it all taken care of, you will see she is well worth the money spent to have someone there to tell people when to walk down the aisle, direct people to the reception, set up all your decor, coordinate your vendors and let you drive away with your groom without anything to worry about! I enjoyed her so much that my best friend is using Allison for her upcoming wedding.

Sent on 09/11/2015

Kellie · Married on 05/03/2014

Allison did an unbelievable job helping us plan our big day at The Emporium in downtown Knoxville. She understands how to make a wedding beautiful on any budget and pays attention to the details. She has relationships with very reliable vendors and helped stretch our money as far as possible. She handled all logistics on the day of the wedding and I truly feel like I got to sit back, relax, and enjoy my big day. She was the best investment we made during the entire wedding process!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Katryn · Married on 05/05/2018

Allison was able to take our vision and make it happen. She was with us the entire way and was able to run interference when we needed it. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/27/2018