LiUna Event Center Reviews

LiUna Event Center 5
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Getting married on 08/23/2020

Such a big help

My fiancé and I scheduled our wedding and reception through LiUna. They have been helpful and they responded so quickly to make this stressful process as easy as ever.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Constance

Constance Payne · Married on 05/18/2019

Would rate 11:10 if possible!

The entire staff was amazing to deal with.
    Nancy is spectacular as a coordinator and our night of event coordinator (Michelle) worked her butt off.

Every member of the staff was excellent to work with and eager to please.
    Our bartender was the best sport of the night! She tended bar all evening in a wooly Chewbacca set of jammies and didn’t complain once.

We have been their biggest recruiters since finding this place and can not speak highly enough of the value for the quality.
    Amazing.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Michelle Kupiszewski · Married on 04/27/2019

Most bang for your buck!

LiUNA was excellent to work with! The staff were all incredible and the food was amazing. They were super accommodating when our “yes” rsvps came back way less than expected. Highly recommend this venue for your reception!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Bryan

Bryan Meitz · Married on 04/20/2019

Highly satisfied

Liuna is an amazing place for any special need you might have. I had my reception for my wedding there and they took care of me and my wife like we were family. THE FOOD WAS HANDS DOWN, the best I’ve ever had at any reception. Nancy, Kip, AND Michelle are phenomenal to work with and will take care of anything you ask . I highly recommend liuna for that special occasion because they truly made it special for us!!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    LiUna Event Center 6
    LiUna Event Center 7

Megan Spellicy · Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful venue to work with!

Erica and Kip were wonderful to work with! They made planning our reception super easy and went above and beyond to makeu sure everything went well. We are so glad we were able to celebrate our wedding reception at such a great venue with great people! We wouldn't want to change a thing!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Crescent Lutz · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing Reception Hall!

I cannot express how happy my husband and I are with this venue. We booked a whole year before our wedding and in that time frame we went to many many food tastings because I am very picky and had so many questions/concerns. Nancy is the best person to work with during the planning period and Erica is the best person to work with the day of the wedding! She even helped us decorate to try and avoid decorating during a snow storm. During the planning they were always willing to work with what I wanted and not once told me no about anything I wanted to do or change! There had even been a kitchen issue the night of the wedding and not one person made their emergency mine or my husbands. They handled the issue and then told me after it had been handled. Which I was so thankful for! Everything went on as planned and no one even noticed dinner as 20 mins late! Gave us time to walk around and say hi to our guest! The crew that was on staff was absolutely amazing! My wedding was full of a bunch of crazy drinkers and they handled the night so well. Thank you LiUNA crew for making our night simple and easy!

Oh and let’s not forget about the food. I keep getting comments on the food. It was amazing!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2018

LiUna was more than I could have dreamed of

LiUna was everything I could dreamed of and more! Nancy, Kip, and Erica were all very helpful and easy to work with. Nancy responded to my emails and even texts almost immediately, if she did not know the answer she looked into it and got it to me very quickly. We were unable to get in the day before to set up due to an event the night before. LiUna stored our centerpieces and decorations for us to help make Saturday run smoother. The bartenders, servers and staff were all very friendly and professional. The food was delicious and we got so many compliments about the meal. I would 100% recommend this venue to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Emily · Married on 01/13/2018

The perfect day!

It was the wedding of my dreams! Between the lighting, the food and the staff it was perfect!
    We had so much fun!
    We got so many compliments on the food!
    The food was amazing! The mashed potatoes and pasta Con broccoli was the best thing I have ever had!
    We would like to thank Erica for everything.
    She was so attentive and helpful!
    Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    LiUna Event Center 8
    LiUna Event Center 9
    LiUna Event Center 10
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

Everything was perfect for our wedding reception! Chris was very easy to work with, our food was great and the bar staff was amazing! We got tons of compliments about how quick the bar staff was and how wonderful the food was - very pleased with our decision to have our reception at LiUNA!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Kim · Married on 09/16/2017

We attended a tasting, food was great, waiters/waitresses & bartenders were very professional. Hall was very clean & decorated beautifully.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the LiUNA Event Center a few weeks ago and everything was absolutely perfect. Chris was very helpful getting the room set up early for my wedding party and I to go in the day before and decorate. He was also very responsive to my emails as I did all of my wedding planning from Florida and had MANY questions. There was only one small mis communication error regarding the reception and Chris called the following week to discuss it with me and stated that he would refund the money for the error because he wanted me to be 100% happy with how things went. My reception was absolutely beautiful and the food at LiUNA was TOP NOTCH. I had so many guests complimenting the food with the same statement..."This is the best wedding food we've ever had!" Thank you to everyone at LiUNA who made my reception so wonderful!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Patty · Married on 10/01/2016

Liuna should be at the top of your list to visit. We were sold when we went to a tasting. We choose the exact menu. Kip, Chris and Nancy were very responsive and easy to work with. The room was beautiful. The staff handled everything so we were able to enjoy reception and guests. Your wedding was October 1, 2016. Very professional all around. Everyone was so friendly that the staff got hugs as we were leaving.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Tammy · Married on 06/10/2017

Attended a wedding on September 24th had a great experience. The food was awesome, the service was great, the place was clean and the bartenders were wonderful!! I would recommend this banquet hall to anyone.

Sent on 09/27/2016