Little White Dress Visuals Reviews

30 | Holly Springs, NC

30 Reviews for Little White Dress Visuals

30 Little White Dress Visuals Reviews

Paulina · Getting married on 10/27/2018

Jeffery and Christina are amazing. I have worked with them for the last 4 years and have seen them do fabulous work at many different weddings, and they truly capture all of the beautiful moments. They are the kind of photographers that want your day to be encapsulated in time and to be remembered vividly with their images. I would HIGHLY recommend them for your special day and for the many life events following.

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2018

Absolutely amazing to work with! Everything that we wanted they delivered so much more! Both of them got shots that were absolutely amazing and we will treasure these pictures for forever. They took our engagement picture and wedding photos. My husband is in law enforcement and has a crazy schedule. They were so accommodating with everything! We received so many compliments from people. We will definitely be using them again!

Little White Dress Visuals 1

Carla · Married on 12/03/2016

Im so glad I choose Little White Dress Visuals to capture my special day. My pictures turned out amazing and both Jeffrey and Christina did a great job at choosing a beautiful outdoor location to capture the special moments on my wedding day.

Rosalie · Married on 07/01/2016

From the moment we met Jeffery and Christina, we knew they should be the ones to capture our special day. I had spoken to other photographers, who were a little too full of themselves and charged outrageous prices. Jeffery and Christina were so kind, down to earth and fair. On the big day it was so incredibly hot and humid, but they didn't complain and managed to make us look great, even though we had sweat pouring off of us from everywhere lol!! We will always treasure the beautiful pictures they created; they have a gift for capturing those special moments, when you don't even realize you're being photographed. We will definitely ask them to come back to capture other important life events for us.

Ashley · Married on 11/06/2015

Jeffery and Christina were amazing and captured our wedding beautifully. They have a really great eye and are able to catch little moments and you never even knew they were watching. They made the whole process seamless, and were so responsive every time we had a question for them. I can't say enough nice things about them!

Picking the photographers for my wedding was by far the easiest, quickest decision I made throughout the entire process. As a former journalist, I wanted photographers who could really capture all the special moments on camera, rather than just take great posed pictures. Christina and Jeffery are excellent at this. They also responded very quickly to all of my emails. They were really flexible leading up to the big day, even when the location and date of the wedding changed (a few times). While I do appreciate their low-stress, laid back style, I wish they would have directed a bit more than they did, and that one of them had captured some photos of the cocktail hour while the other was taking portraits of the bridal party. They sent me a ton of nearly identical pictures (2400+), which was a bit overwhelming to go through. Overall though, I am very pleased with the photos, they are awesome, and I wish I had reserved LWDV for longer hours!!

Ryan · Married on 12/13/2014

Jeffery and Christina helped make our wedding day unforgettable with their candid shots, laid back approach, and eye for lighting and detail. They were easy to work with and we continue to enjoy working with them years later for other life events. I would highly recommend them for your special event.

Melissa · Married on 11/02/2014

I highly recommend Little White Dress Visuals for wedding photography!! Christina and Jeffery are amazing. We had a small intimate brunch wedding and were not interested in the typical posed pictures, we wanted the moments captured. Jeffery listened to what our vision was and he was great the day of. We could not be happier with how our photographs turned out. It is amazing when a photo can bring you back in the moment, but even better when you can actually see the emotion in it. Thank you so much for making our wedding day even better by capturing it so perfectly so we can remember it for years to come.

Sarah · Married on 10/25/2014

We were recommended by our wedding venue (Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast) and signed a contract before ever meeting them. Their work really says it all. We met Jeffery and Christina a couple weeks before our wedding, which only further confirmed our decision - they're amazing! We had a great time working with Christina and her assistant Paulina during the wedding. It's only been a week, so we haven't received the photos yet, but we're excited to see them!

They were extremely kind and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/01/2014

Little White Dress Visuals's reply:

Sarah and Griffin! It was an absolute pleasure to work with the two of you and your families! Thank you so much for the kind words. You are our ideal clients because of your love for documentary photography. It was so evident how much you love each other, and you made it easy to document by just being natural. Congratulations again to you both! ~ Christina

Debbier · Married on 09/26/2014

My daughter is a photography major, so when we went to the wedding show to find a photographer I knew it would be a daunting task. She took one look at Jeffrey & Christina's work and didn't need to look any further. Their photos are wonderful. I just love their photojournalism style. You don't get the normal, posed wedding pictures. They are both so easygoing and easy to work with. We had to change the wedding date four months before the wedding and the first people we contacted were Jeffrey & Christina. To my daughter, they were the most important vendors to reschedule. Her wedding and engagement photos were beautiful. Looking forward to many years of using Jeffrey & Christina as family photographers.

Leah · Married on 09/06/2014

I highly recommend using Little White Dress. They are so wonderful to work with. They were easy going about meeting with me. We talked about the schedule and how I envisioned the wedding, etc. they were receptive and gave me their thoughts. I trusted then enough to say that I didn't want a ton of posed pictures, but preferred candid pictures that they caught with their artistic eye that I lack! From the previews of our wedding pictures, they are gorgeous! Honestly I think pictures speak for themselves, so take a look at their website. If you are looking for laid back, professional, drama free, photographers that use a lot of natural light (which is gorgeous) the little white dress visuals is what you're looking for! Happy wedding planning!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Little White Dress Visuals's reply:

Leah, We loved working with you and Brent, and we are so thrilled for your sweet words. Thank you! It means a lot to us that you went over the schedule before your wedding and asked our opinions about timing and light. You showed how important photography was to you, and we are so glad you are happy with the results. Thank you also for noticing our love of natural light! It truly is the best light to work with! Congratulations again! ~ Christina and Jeffery

Kate · Married on 08/23/2014

Little White Dress Visuals captured every single magical moment of our wedding celebration. Their professionalism, creativity, flexibility, and openness to ideas was absolutely invaluable. They came to scope out the venue weeks before the wedding and discuss photography locations and flow of events for the big day. They documented the ceremony and reception with utmost unobtrusive professionalism - they always knew exactly when to fade in and out of the celebration. Afterward, throughout the editing process, they readily delivered photos needed for wedding announcements and provided numerous artistically edited snapshots as a sneak peek of our big day. I recommend Little White Dress Visuals a thousand times over and plan to use them again for future life events.

Megan · Married on 06/28/2014

My husband and I loved working with Jeffery and Christina Minnish. They are fun and easy to work with, creative and just down to earth. From our engagement session to the bridal portraits and let's not forget the big day, all of our pictures turned out perfect and how we wanted them. We are looking forward to more opportunities to work with the Minnishes

Ellen · Married on 05/31/2014

Jeffery and Christina were great to work with. Jeffery is very creative and gave us great advice. The pics and the album are treasures. We enjoyed working with them and appreciate the way they captured the memories of my daughter's wedding. We really liked the venues and the backgrounds that captured all the special moments.

Alice · Married on 05/03/2014

From the moment we started planning we both agreed that photography was one of the most important decisions we'd make. We met Jeffery and Christina at a wedding show and were immediately in love with their work. We came back and booked them the next day without seriously looking into any other photographers. It was a decision that we definitely do not regret. They were easy to work with and made the entire process a lot of fun. We were blown away when we got the photos back -- nearly 2,500 of them! You will not be disappointed if you choose Little White Dress Visuals as your vendor.

Jeffery and Christina are WONDERFUL. They're not just wonderful photographers, but they're wonderful people. Everything was easy with them. They came out to the wedding venue ahead of time and helped us pick a beautiful spot for our mid-day wedding. They were on time and ready to go on the day of, the sneak peak photos were posted a week or so after the wedding, we received the remaining thousands of images shortly thereafter, and they have responded quickly to all communication since. We are thrilled to have found not just a wedding photographer but a family photographer for the future.

Tabitha · Married on 10/19/2013

Little white dress visuals was the best ever! They were so warm and friendly throughout the entire process our engagement shoot was fun and the pictures were wonderful! Then the wedding... I can not express how pleased Everyone was with the photo memories they provided us. Christina even came off of maternity leave early just to shoot our wedding. They were so amazing to work with and the whole experience literally made my wedding. We are clients for life. There just are not words to express how wonderful they are and how amazing the pictures they take are.

• Amy

Amy · Married on 10/05/2013

Jeffery was absolutely wonderful to work with! He was so nice and professional, and was great at allowing us to have our special day and just documenting everything as we asked him to! I had so many guests comment on how excited they were to see pictures because "the photographers were going everywhere and getting pictures of everything". I am so grateful that they were able to capture every moment of our day, because I know there were things that we missed and I am so looking forward to seeing our photos!

Meagan · Married on 09/29/2012

Jeffery and his wife Christina were a great team. They worked together to get all the shots we wanted, despite the weather not working out. Jeffery always responded quickly to any questions I had, and we loved working with him! I would definitely recommend him (he's also under littlewhitedressvisuals.com)

Sent on 10/22/2012

Little White Dress Visuals's reply:

Meagan, You are so sweet! Thank you for your kind words! We loved working with you as well. We hate when the weather doesn't work out for our couples, but you were both such great spirits about it. Hope you are both doing fabulous! ~ Christina

Natalia · Married on 05/19/2012

Christina and Jeffrey Minnish were the photographers for a friend's wedding I did makeup and hair for. They were such a pleasure to work with. They were very professional, fun and friendly. They took some really amazing photos and lots of them! As a professional makeup/hair artist, I would say they were the best I have ever worked with. They make people feel comfortable.

I love that some photos were posed and some candid. Just gorgeous! They were also very quick to process the photos.

Not only were they great at their photography, I happen to get stranded outside of town and they took me into their home and drove me to the airport the next day along with their beautiful kids. This meant so much to me.

I would highly recommend Christina and Jeffrey for any photography needs you may have as they will be sure to exceed your expectations.

We were thrilled with the photojournalist photography services provided by Jeffery and Christina (husband and wife team of photographers). I corresponded with Jeffery leading up to the event and he was always very prompt and responsive and willing to answer questions. We booked an 8 hour package so they both met us at the hotel for some "getting ready" photos and also split up briefly to get some shots of the guys -- it was nice that there was still one of them to stay with the girls during that time. They were flexible with some changes and delays brought about by unfortunate weather that forced our ceremony inside, and also managed to take advantage of the approximately ten minutes of rain-free weather that day to get at least a couple outdoor shots after the ceremony. They were unobtrusive and didn't force poses or group shots, but caught natural moments. We got the full copyrights to our photo CDs and had our photos within about a month or so of the wedding. I think it speaks for itself as far as our satisfaction level with them, that we actually chose to work with Jeffery again for a post-wedding non-rainy shoot to get the outdoor garden shots of me and my husband, at least, since I had been so disappointed to miss that on the actual day.

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/17/2011

We met Jeffery and Christina at the bridal show and after comparing them to others in the industry - it was an easy choice. They were so cost effective and the pictures were gorgeous. We were looking for the photojournalistic approach and they nailed it. They were both very easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera (something we both aren't too great with). The photobook was ABSOLUTELY gorgeous that our parents even ordered it. A year later when we found out we were expecting, we immediately thought of them to document our journey together. The maternity and newborn pictures also came out wonderfully. We honestly haven't had any bad shoots with them, even with a fussy baby. We have been more than thrilled with their work!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Little White Dress Visuals's reply:

Kristen and Adam, Thank you both for the kind words and for the continued support of our photography business. We love you both, and that sweet baby girl of yours! Looking forward to years of working together and watching your family grow! ~ Christina

Jennifer · Married on 03/07/2009

Jeffery and Christina were such an amazing husband and wife team to work with during our wedding! They documented my sister's wedding, and I knew, when it came time for my own wedding, that there was no one I wanted to photograph my day more than Jeffery and Christina. They were able to perfectly capture all the tiny details of our wedding day, right down to my mother placing her cathedral length veil on my head before the ceremony, my moment with my father before walking down the aisle, our silhouette in the doorway of the church as we were leaving, and, private moments as newly married husband and wife walking into the reception, among hundreds of others. We love their work and have continued to use them to document our growing family through the years since our wedding.

Jerri-Rae · Married on 08/25/2007

Photography was one of the most important things on our "to do" list when planning our wedding....Little did I know that I would form such a bond with our photographers, Jeffery and Christina...They started out as our wedding photographers and have become like family...our wedding pictures were everything I dreamed they be...they captured the moments as they happened...nothing had to be staged...they caught it all...and our book was fabulous!!! They have since then taken our maternity pictures, the whole first year of life for our first born, family pictures here and there and even a birthday party...and we are excited that they will be taking pictures of our second baby "on the way"!!! They are easy to work with and will go above and beyond to make sure you are a happy client!!!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Little White Dress Visuals's reply:

Jerri-Rae, Your family is so beautiful, and we are so happy and honored to continue to be a part of something so real and genuine. That photo of you in your wedding dress and cowboy boots on the beach is the photo that launched our wedding photography business to a higher level, and your continued reviews and recommendations are a huge reason for our success. We love you and appreciate you more than you might ever know! ~ Christina